Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Confessions Of A Fairy

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Confessions Of A Fairy Empty Confessions Of A Fairy

Post by Edward Von Aurence 30th May 2017, 12:26 pm

It was a heated day in the midst of summertime in the seaside hamlet of Magnolia Town when Edward Von Aurence had reached his objective and stood outside of the impressive chapel known as the Kardia Cathedral. Edward tenaciously clasped the letter of introduction stamped with the one-of-a-kind seal belonging to the Church of Lorelei. His seventeen-year-old mind mused on the assignment granted to him by the Church of Lorelei as Edward looked up the light blue skies hanging above with only a few pearl white clouds scattered across it. Edward raised his hands toward the light blue heavens above his head aiming toward the golden orb, which gave off a radiant light. "God Lorelei! I, Edward Von Aurence give my thanks for this lovely day that you blessed us with! I give my thanks to you for allowing me to bear witness to such a glorious day!" Edward put his hands down to his side as he felt satisfied giving his God the required recognition for such an incredible summer day. Once he was done, Edward straightened the golden stole of his clergyman attire with his free right hand and headed toward the Kardia Cathedral door.

Edward opened the door to the mission and looked around the main entrance room noting the damage inflicted to the chapel during the assault on Magnolia Town by the darken guild known as Savage Skull. "Hello?" Edward was addressed and greeted by a female voice. He was soon able to put a face with the voice that greeted him. "Hello." Edward offered a bow to the woman who had greeted him. "I apologize for not making myself known to you earlier, Sister. I am Edward Von Aurence. I am a lowly clergyman with the Church of Lorelei. I was sent here to aid in the reconstruction of Magnolia along with the Kardia Cathedral." Edward handed the Sister of the Kardia Cathedral his letter of introduction from the Church. "Oh, I had heard about your arrival from the Church of Lorelei. My name is Cheryl Retsu, but you may refer to me as Sister Cheryl or just Cheryl if you want. Your belongings arrived yesterday and I placed them in a spare room in the back." Cheryl clapped her hands together. "If you need anything, Father Edward, just let me know."

Edward Von Aurence
    The Angelic Priest Of Lorelei
    Muse: 10/10
    Tagged: @None
    Word Count: 0388

Last edited by Edward Von Aurence on 31st May 2017, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Magic: Dragon Force
    Third Magic:

Confessions Of A Fairy Empty Re: Confessions Of A Fairy

Post by Haru-senpai 30th May 2017, 3:27 pm

A girl with long pink hair walked up to Kardia Cathedral, the camera behind her white booty shorts and her long flowing white scarf as well, she walked as she adjusted her black and gold overcoat and white tube top made of fighting bandages. Her open mid-rif exposed as usual. She'd been feeling somewhat down since she'd been somewhat doing her best to work hard for the Guild, but it seemed that the odds were stacked against her.

Deciding it was time to clean her body, mind, and most importantly; her soul. She would find herself entering the large, yet silent building. Priests moved here and there, and the silence was respected just like a dang Library except even more respect. Although a few voices echoed here and there, they were soft spoken as everyone who came here was seeking one thing.

Peace.... she enjoyed the moment, standing there in the entryway as eventually a young woman approached her. "Oh...hey." she raised a hand briefly. The woman asked how God could serve her today, and before she could reply, she saw a young man speaking to another young woman off up ahead.

"Oh that's our newest priest, Father Edward." she said as Hera's attention was diverted back to her.

"I see...." as she stared him down, Hera could sense Magic coming from him. As a mage, she could sense this. These nuns, priests, and bishops were just regular humans, but not Edward. She would have to see if he could not only serve the Church, but the Guild as well. Honestly, she could use some kind of person like that around her with values on their mind. But maybe he didn't want to help the world...she hoped that wasn't the case. "Well, I'll head to confession then."

Hera then bowed to the Nun who bowed back, as she made her way up the aisle towards the main altar up front; bowing before it briefly, and looking up at the religious symbols; she would turn toward the confessionals and stop in front of one. At this moment, she would look slowly over her shoulder. If Edward was looking at her, she would say with her eyes that she would like him to be the Priest she dealt with. After that, she'd hop in the booth and sit down; waiting for a voice to come through the sheer yet metallic black gate inside the confessional booth.

With a sigh, she felt her own voice echo a bit in here. Looking around the wooden box she would realize it was just her in here. Her and her wrongs. Her womanly curves were shown as she sat, especially in here white booty shorts. She patted her hands on her thighs and waited patiently; staring around the wooden booth.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Confessions Of A Fairy Rose

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 30th May 2017, 4:13 pm

Having discerned the rosy-haired teenager's analytic gaze shifting up and down his body, Edward Von Aurence had offered her a kind and gentle smile befitting a clergyman in return since he was not sure why she had given him such a look. His brain started to race with thoughts about the pink haired teenager. The color of her hair, the shape of her face, and the clothing that adorned her shapely body were all features Edward had noticed as his mind attempted to place where he had seen her before. However, thoughts of obtaining the teenager with the dawn-tinted hair's identity were not the only ones running through his head, Edward also wanted to talk to her about modesty and proper attire when coming to a church.

"Father Edward Von Aurence, I know it has only been a short time since have arrived in Magnolia Town and you just stepped into the cathedral, but..."

As Edward was close to comprehending the solution to his inquiry, he had his own thoughts regarding the pink-haired interrupted by a sister of the Kardia Cathedral. "Yes, Sister?"[/i][/color] He asked her striving to figure out exactly what a fellow a member of the church wanted from him. It was his duty as a clergyman of the Church of Lorelei to aid anyone who needed his assistance.

"Well. The young woman over there wishes to do a confession. I know that you are weary from your travels, but a majority of the clergy here are busy patching up."

"Sister, it is the sacred duty of a member of the Church of Lorelei to assist those who need our assistance. I do not mind assisting in taking confessions if it will help ease your burden." Edward told the sister with the same kind and gentle smile he had offered the pink-haired girl. He went to the confessional and adjusted himself slightly. Edward let out an unpretentious cough a few times. "Child, I am not allowed to speak my name to you while you are in confessional, but you may refer to me as Father," Edward said to her in a calm tone. "This area is free from human judgment so confess your sins as you see fit until you feel your own soul has been cleansed. It is only by admitting our errors that we are able to learn from them and grow."

Edward Von Aurence
    Word Count: 0396

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th May 2017, 4:22 pm

Hera shifted in her seat a bit. As she listened to the words he said. "Free from human judgement" is what he said this place was. She turned her head slightly to the iron black grate, preventing her from seeing him; but she then looked down at the ground.

"I....give up to easily on myself and my responsibilities." she said. "I guess...Sloth has me." she looked up suddenly sweatdropping comically briefly. "That's the....right one right?" she said, then looking more serious again.

"I know that I have things that I'm supposed to do....people I'm supposed to keep happy around me, but sometimes, the only thing I care about are my own feelings and goals....I guess that's also Pride...right?" she said as she got quiet. "I'm a professional mage, so my Job is to help people with problems that they can't solve without magic...." she sighed to herself. "Your job is just as important...wouldn't you agree?" she smiled softly to herself and paused.

For awhile, she sat in silence.

"I've also been......drinking, even though I'm not of age. I only drank ONCE though, the God honest truth....I also...have been touched by guys. But not ever uh...gone all the way. But I mean....." she replayed all the times her ass had been slapped, or all the times she'd taunted people with her body to get a rise out of them. She supposed she really was somewhat out of control. She could only sit and curl her hands into small fists a bit. "Man this is supposed to HELP you right....." she said as she really started to feel even worse now.

× Bio
    × Magic

Edward Von Aurence

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 30th May 2017, 4:52 pm

'Lorelei... Lorelei... My benevolent God whose limitless love and wisdom know no bounds. I, Edward Von Aurence, your humble servant ask of you to grant me the strength to remain composed from hearing this young girl's tale of debauchery and immorality.' Edward Von Aurence placed the palms of his hands together and offered a fervent prayer to Lorelei for inner strength.'

"Child of Lorelei, I told you before that this confessional is an area free of human judgment where you can openly confess your own sins and shortcomings," Edward reassured her after he listened to the sum of her repentance without muttering a single word. "It is not always the easiest task to put one's feelings on the back burner when it comes to one's duties or responsibilities. Child of Lorelei, you are still young and there will be many things you wish to do in life. The best thing for you to do in your condition is to find a balance between your own personal goals and your duties as a wizard." Edward paused for a moment.

"You have only drunk one time from your confession, child of Lorelei. There is no need to be so hard on yourself. Every child of Lorelei has slipped off the path from time to time. We fall. We trip. We stumble. But the important thing is not to let our short-comings define us or allow them to burden us completely. Your job is to help those who cannot help themselves. Take a moment and look for at those smiles. As for the men touching you." He coughed at that part unsure exactly what to say regarding it. "Umm.... Umm..." He stammered for a bit. "Do not let it happen again. Maybe wear something a bit more modest." He took a deep breath and nodded to himself. "Yes, just be a bit more modest and treasure your body. Offer it only to one who has earned your love and devoution. Have the one you love make the same oath."

Edward Von Aurence

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th May 2017, 9:33 pm

It is not always the easiest task to put one's feelings on the back burner when it comes to one's duties or responsibilities.

These words would stick with her, and would make up her mind. She liked this guy. Although she was 17, and full figured as a woman; he seemed a few years older than her. Early twenties, already having begun his career as a Priest. Apparently, he was born a mage. But he'd never used his talents for magic. She could tell he hadn't really lived the life of a usual mage. He wasn't lavish or overly rich, he wasn't rough and tough and adventured. He was pure and honest. Most Priests were just regular humans, a mage among them was sure to make noise.

His words were incredibly soothing to her. She wondered if he would have this effect on the Guild. That's it! I'll ask him to help the Guild out too! Lord knows we need prayer. she thought to herself. He would pause and then get to the bit about men touching her; telling her not to let it happen again, although he seemed less sure. Without the same holy conviction in his voice on that bit. Causing Hera to smile a bit.

"Hm, clothes only cover what the lord gave me. Correct?" she said as she would stand and move outside of the booth. "You're right....no men touching me!" she said loudly as her voice echoed throughout the church, causing literally ten people to look in her direction as some mumbled at what she said. She blushed from her triumphant yell and then looked down ashamed; but laughed inwardly. When Edward finally came out, she realized that most guys his age were adventuring or somewhere drunk, especially mages his age in their early twenties. He really was a special type of person. Today, he'd taught her that sometimes one must put their feelings to the side; and do things because it's their duty.

"Thank you.....I have a request for you." she would then bow a little forward. "Well...I don't know how to say this but...my Guild of mages it's uh....it's full of sin, and uh, I was hoping you could do what you did for me today for the Guild?" she said looking up, standing from her bow. "I can tell you're a mage....I know it might not be something you want people to know but....if you use your talents for Magic as well as the Church, you can become a force so Holy that nothing will be able to stop Lorelai." she balled up a fist and smiled at him.

"So, what do you say? Believe me I don't think you could Purify the Guild if you tried...." she said appealing to his competitive spirit as well. "But you were born a mage, which is super rare...you should work Lorelai's miracles with magic. Be a professional mage and travel the world, working miracles and solving problems that only magic can fix." she said, bowing to him one final time. Before beginning to leave the church. She would stop and look back at him at the entryway.

"If you'd like to unpack and then meet me outside, I'll wait for about five minutes. Then I can show you the Guild?" the girl said smiling for only a moment before putting her hands in her pockets and stepping back out into the summer day of Magnolia Town. She would then lean on the wall of the church next to the door out of sight of the doorway so that she'd see him come out after her if he chose too in the next 5 minutes.

× Bio
    × Magic

Edward Von Aurence

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 4th June 2017, 5:20 pm

Edward Von Aurence shifted his weight backward. He felt the wood of the confessional booth press against his spine and back. The pink-haired girl's powerful and victorious yell had startled him. If the wall of the confessional booth was not behind him, Edward would have fallen onto his back. In embarrassment from his own actions and the triumphant yell of the pink-haired teenager, Edward's cheeks turned a rosy red. It only took a moment more for Edward to regain his own composure and exit the confessional box with a radiant smile gracing his face.

"There is no need to bow before me or to thank me, Madam." Edward signaled with his right hand for her to stop bowing and stand straight up again once the girl had finished telling him her request. "Miss, I do think you are mistaking my abilities as a priest or rather you are thinking too highly. What you are feeling is because you wished to change deeply within your heart and become a better person. But I will accept your request and head out with you to your guild. I will speak with them, but I cannot promise a miracle," Edward Von Aurence paused as he closed his eyes and found himself lost in thought for a moment.

"As to what you were saying about noticing my ability to use magic and such, Miss, I believe you are assuming far too much. I hope that I am not coming off as disrespectful to you, but the Church of Lorelei has a number of wizards within its rank. My job as a priest is quite similar to your job as a wizard to be perfectly honest. I am sent to various places by both the Church and Lorelei to help people deal with problems such as rebuilding homes, tending to the sick, along with a number of things. But I digress, I did say I would assist you so I shall get my things." He replied to her statement about realizing he was able to use magic in a gentle tone. Edward understood where her assumption stemmed from since a fair amount of religions condoned the usage of magic. He felt a bit of pride in the Church of Lorelei's view of magic as a gift from Lorelei and as an instrument to help carry out her will. Edward turned around and headed to the room given to him by the members of the Kardia Cathedral. He grabbed a single book since he was not planning on staying at the guild. As Edward left his room a Sister of the Kardia Cathedral greeted him with a single slip of paper in her hand with an address.

"Father Edward... I am sorry to burden you again. However, we just received word that two children have passed away a day ago and I was wondering would you mind going to their home and perform their last rites so their souls may rest in peace. I am sure it would ease their father's worries."

"I am terribly sorry to hear that, Sister. Did the two children die of natural causes or was it something else?" Edward asked attempting to probe a bit into the situation.

"I heard the children had been caught up in the raid by Savage Skull, Father Edward. Since the attack, they have been in a coma since then and just passed away."

"How sad... Children being caught up in the ugliness of unprovoked violence... Sister, I am quite sure that things will work out quite nice for the family." Edward said smiling as he took the sheet of paper from the Sister and headed outside to where his company waited for him.

"I apologize for taking so long, Miss, but I will have to take a bit more of your time since I been asked to do something else as a personal request by the Kardia Cathedral. During the raid on Magnolia by Savage Skull, a pair of children were injured and declared comatose. They passed away a few hours ago and the Kardia Cathedral wishes for me to do last rites." Edward said smiling at her. "I want you to come with me so I may show you a bit of the work that the Church of Lorelei does or rather the particular work I assist with at times." Edward started to walk toward down path. "Oh yes, my name is Edward Von Aurence by the way. What is yours?"

Edward Von Aurence

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th June 2017, 8:49 am

As Edward walked outside the Church, into the bright summer light; Hera leaned up from the wall and uncrossed her arms. Smiling a bit at him and raising both her eyebrows. When he began talking though, her expression changed....and then took a dive. What...two kids put into acoma by Savage Skull during the attacks? as she thought this; her anger and rage boiled over inside of her. On the outside, she visibly just stared at the ground; which was not something she did often. As she'd just let out a lot of steam confessing; she didn't fly all the way over the edge; but merely would NOD twice as she stared at the ground.

"It would be...actually very nice if I could come." she said looking up but away from Edward as tears began to form in her eyes. I couldn't protect them....I let my own feelings get in the way of protecting this place.... she thought to herself as tears were still forming in her eyes; one actually rolled down her cheek as she looked away from Edward. Fists balled up at her sides now. "I did the best I could.....those murderers." she said under her breath as she wiped the tear from her cheek and merely followed Edward.

She was quieter now, but her mood returned to somewhat normal soon; although on her mind was the people of this huge city. How many of them she'd failed and let down. She would use it. She would use it as determination never to fail again.

As she followed behind him, staring at the sidewalk she would look up at him was he finally introduced himself.

"OH, I'm Hera....Hera Reyold." she said extending a hand to him; as the camera showed them shaking hands. "I...really want to thank you for hearing me out back at the Church." she said, holding onto his hand a bit tighter as she said that before letting go. "Don't tell anyone......" she blushed a bit as she perked up and put her hands on her hips. "I'm supposed to be tough." she said with a wink toward him. "But.....at moments like this, I just.....I know the pain of loss of losing a family member and...we really need to be there for this Father....can you imagine, burying two of your children at once?"

She took on a serious expression and then nodded to Edward. With a newfound respect for him, and what he did.

× Bio
    × Magic

Edward Von Aurence

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 6th June 2017, 10:23 am

'Hera Reyold... Hera... Reyold... That name sounds familiar to me as if I heard it quite recently. However,  I cannot exactly place where I heard that name before or when I heard it exactly either.' Edward thought to himself for a moment before he decided to put the thought on the back burner for a bit since he had a request to fulfill right now. He simply walked forward until they reached the home of the children. Edward stopped in front of the building and turned to Hera.

Having deciphered the muttered words of his pink-haired associated, Edward Von Aurence stopped walking and turned around to face her with that same kind smile on his face. "Oh pitiful soul filled with grief and sorrow, may Lorelei's infinite blessings give you a bit of peace in the near future." Edward put his hands together and uttered a quick prayer for her. "I only know the sparse details of what happened here. However, I can tell the aftermath of the incident is affecting you deeply. Take a look around you, my friend. There is still an abundance of life here. I am sure these people are alive because of your efforts. They are able to smile. They are able to cry. They are able to live. All because of your hard work to protect them so be proud of yourself and don't dwell on what you were unable to accomplish." Edward raised his hand and put it on her head. He ruffled her hair for a moment before he knocked on the door and waited for the owner of the home to answer the door.

A man came to the door with dark glasses adorning his face and somber expression plastered across it. His hair was a midnight-black and a five-o-clock shadow matching the same color. His eyes were red showing he had been crying for a while. "Hello.." He said in a low almost hush tone. "You must be the priest... from the Church... My name is Hughes..." He looked over at Hera. "Hi... Hera. Did you come to pay your respects to the twins? Come on in." He opened the door a bit to allow them both inside. The house was only lit by the scattered sunbeams that made it past the drapes. Hughes lead them into a small room. "The hospital was kind enough to let them come home for a bit... so at least they passed away at home. Father... do you mind saying a prayer for them and performing their last rites..." Hughes said.

"I do not mind saying a prayer for them, Mister Hughes, but I will not perform last rites for them," Edward said looking around the room.

"What?!" Hughes grabbed Edward by his collar and lifted him into the air by it. "We have been devoted followers to Lorelei! Is this how the Chruch treats their followers?!" Hughes' voice was full anger and hurt. A person couldn't blame him for his loss.

[color:3f6b=##FFDF00]"Please control yourself, Mister Hughes, I am not performing last rites because your children aren't dead." Hughes dropped Edward to the floor.

"You are a cruel man! Why would you mess with a grieving father?" Hughes fell to his knees crying.

Edward stood up and adjusted himself. "Hera... The magic I use is known as by the Church of Lorelei as The Seraph of Lorelei better known as Angel Magic." He walked away and removed the sheets covering the children. "Oh, pitiful souls whose lives were snatched away before it was time. I, Edward Von Aurence, a simple priest blessed by the divine powers of Lorelei shall restore you. By the name of the almighty, I command your souls return your bodies. By the name of the almighty, I restore your flesh to its previous form." Edward's body began to shine with a brilliant golden light. The light touched everything in the room including the two dead bodies.

The dead bodies began to radiate with golden light before they rose up. "Daddy?" One of the little girls said.

Edward Von Aurence
    Word Count: 0676

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:44 am