Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Eosphoros

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Eosphoros Empty Eosphoros

Post by Kite Wilhelm 17th May 2017, 9:41 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

It had been quite some time since his adventures in the lands of Kyoka but the vivid memory of the battles that took place played before him as if they were etched into the back of his eye lids. During the adventure not only has he had fights that he would surely never be able to forget but he had also met someone of interest. Astrid Foss, ace of Golden Phoenix and even more interesting she was a dragon slayer wielding light. This only was an interest to him for once he had the fortune to find and meet a dragon who taught him the magic of The white dragon slayer. A magic that was now lost to him due to fate’s cruel plan and now was once again the demon slayer of flame. The only fortunate thing was he wasn't strictly connected to Asmodeous, the demon who has taught him his original flame demon slayer magic but that wasn't what he wished to think about, he was more interested in his new friend. Not only did he wish to see her again he wanted to help her with her magic. Her power was incredible but she wasn't a fighter by nature and was one of the gentlest souls he’d ever met and would like her to be able to stay that way but in turn she'd have to be able to protect herself if she were to stay that way but he had no real way of helping her. His days as the white dragon slayer were over and done with thanks to the lord of death embedding the nether lacrima into him exchange for half of his soul to go to Marcy. As he thought about it he let the purple and black flame reveal itself in the palm of his hand and then quickly extinguished it as he closed his hand into a fist his eyes widened when a sudden realization was made,”Oh...that might work.“ he said adjusting himself in his seat. ”I may not be able to help her directly but I do know someone who can.“ Kite smiles and stood up to gather his gear for the adventure he may be having. He threw on his blue jacket with the sleeves cut and lapels anchored to his shirt. He put his Rose saber over his shoulder and let the vines extend around his torso securing the blade to his back. His hand then found itself wrapping around the hilt of his favorite weapon, the sword that was once Shamash and placed it against the small of his back parallel with the ground with his coat draped over it. He exited his quarters and made his way down the long hallway leading him to a flight of stairs that he would take down to the next floor and through another corridor that lead to where his ship was docked. After months his beauty, tailspin was back together after finally falling apart thanks to the dragon attack. He walked up to his ship and placed his hand on her haul and smiled, ”Welcome back girl.“ he went up the boarding ramp and entered the all too familiar cargo bay and looked up at the familiar catwalk that lined the walls above him. ”It's just how I recall it.“ he took the stairs up towards the foredeck up above and then the cockpit where he would take his comfy pilot seat and turn to face the console. ”Boy this feels good.“ he said as he began to set his heading, ”Golden Phoenix is right by the Phoenix mountains if I recall correctly. That's where I'll start.“ The turbines began to spin and the energy from the lifted the ship from its docking station and took off into the sky with the Mountain range in sight.

It didn't take long for the ship to reach the Phoenix mountain range and the landing was as smooth as it use to be. The landing gear extended out and the ramp lowered for him to exit the craft. After descending down the car walk he proceeded to exit through the doorway and down the ramp. He took a few steps and scanned the area looking for any sign of a guild hall or town but he couldn't see anything. ”I could have sworn that this was where it was.“ it started to sink in that this wasn't the actual location of Golden Phoenix. ”Damn. Maybe if I had one of those Ilacs I could probably have just called her. Now what do I do?“

”“
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eosphoros Gvf4gD8

Eosphoros Empty Re: Eosphoros

Post by Guest 18th May 2017, 11:41 am

And while you are sitting indoors
    waiting for the storm to pass
    I will be outside dancing in the rain

All was currently quiet within the guildmaster’s office, the only sounds interrupting this fragile state were that of the woman turning a page once every couple of minutes and the ticking of the small wooden clock placed upon the corner of her desk.
    Purple eyes scanned the pages of the large book in front of her, staring intently as if she wished to burn the information into her corneas permanently. This was backed by how she was positioned, leaning forward almost entirely onto her neatly tidied desk, her head being held up only by the way her opened hand rested on her chin and in which her elbow ever so carefully fit onto the edge of her desk, nowhere near leaning back into the back of her cushioned work office chair. Perhaps a bad way to sit, as this sort of position could later in life lead to some major back issues. But while she was alone the slayer was not one to worry about her appearance like she normally did when others were around. The information she was gathering was too important for her mind to think about what position her back was in. One might ask what was so important to the girl that she did not fear for her back. The answer would be that her favorite author had just recently produced another book within a series she had adored since childhood. Anne of Green Gables. It has been years since the last book was written, or even since the silvernette had laid her eyes upon her own copies. So when she found out a new book had been released you could imagine she dropped everything and got her hands on the closest copy she could find in town. Lucky for her, this series apparently wasn’t that popular anymore, and there were many copies left in stock from her to choose from. Someone might wonder why she was so invested in this series, to the point where she would drop her entire schedule for the afternoon to enjoy it. It was simple, she related to Anne a lot. As a child she was often left alone to her own thoughts and ideals, letting her imagination run wild and intervene with everyday activities, usually getting her in trouble in some way. The same could be said for Anne, as an orphaned child who let her mind get the best of her and happened to be quite the drama queen in her own special way. Astrid projected herself onto Anne, and could relate to all of the emotions she felt as she tried to get along with a world that was the complete opposite of her. As a child the slayer found much comfort in knowing she was not the only person in this world that worked the way she did.
    … Orphan…
    Now that Astrid thought about it, maybe she related to Anne a little too much in light of recent events…

Interrupting her thoughts was a soft knock at her office door. Unexpecting of it Astrid flinched back, instinctively straightening her posture and looking towards the entrance. She blinked once. Last time she checked she had indeed specifically cleared her entire schedule so she could get fully invested into this book, so she was not expecting anyone. Maybe it was important. Letting out a small sigh she eyes looked back down to her book, already missing reading its pages. Guess she would have to save this for later. Unless this was not actually important and someone was just messing with her, to which the silvernette would not respond well too. There might be quite the lecture in store to the smart person who would dare interrupt her time for trivial things when she told them not to.
    She reached over the large book to grab a bookmark and slide it into the corner of the open page before closing it, shoving the book over to make way for her arms to rest neatly on top of the desk, intertwining her fingers together neatly.
    “Come in” she called, in a somewhat irritated manner.
    Opening the door slightly was none other than Fortuna. A green eye slid into the open crack before opening it all the way, revealing herself in full and standing just at the entrance. The blue haired woman bowed apologetically.

“I apologize for interrupting you on your day off, Lady Astrid, but there is someone waiting near the portal.”
    Astrid’s expression turned curious. Perhaps a new member? If so then she supposed she should give them a greeting. But she was not aware there were any new members joining right now, at least none that she had heard of.

“Who is it?”

Fortuna shook her head. “I am afraid i do not know. He does give off a powerful magic energy however… And a scent of baked bread. Do you wish for me to to get rid of them?”

“Bake bread?” Astrid repeated, unsure why that felt so familiar. Well, now she really did have a reason to go see. If she did not she would get this nagging feeling in the back of her mind. There was no going back to her book until it was solved. She hummed, standing to her feet slowly, as if she had to force herself to get up.
    “That won’t be necessary. I suppose i will go see what they want.” Looking back to Fortuna the girl would shoo her off with a flick of her hand. “Just make sure to clear my schedule for another day.”

"Yes, Lady Astrid." Fortuna would bow again and shuffle out of the door, leaving the door cracked open behind her for the guild master to exit through.

“Baked bread… How curious…” Why was that so familiar? Astrid couldn’t quite put her finger on it. Well, she guessed she was about to find out. Gathering the light around her the slayer used it to increase her speed, and in a burst of light, she seemed to simply vanish from her room.

The blue portal atop Phoenix Mountain would grow out of nothing and begin to pulsate, spitting out a silver light that eventually reformed into Astrid before the portal once again consumed itself and disappeared.
    The wind having misplaced her hair from her speedy movement the woman flicked a piece from her shoulder around to her back where it belonged. She placed a hand upon her hip, looking out onto the mountain top. That’s where she spotted him. The unmistakable figure of Kite, and his airship. Baked bread… Now that made sense. The last mission they were on she could remember specifically smelling the scent of baked bread coming from him. And he was quite powerful. The small description Fortuna gave her fit. But, why was he here? Not that she was angry about it, in fact, this was worth interrupting her reading time. She hadn’t seen the demon slayer since they freed the people of Kyoka a while ago, and she did think of him as a friend. But she was curious what this surprise visit was about.
    A small smile graced her lips, walking forward to the taller man.
    “Bonjour, mon, ami” she greeted softly. “It has been a while. What brings you all the way out here to Phoenix Mountains?”
    1,220/12,000 ● @tag ● notes

MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 20th May 2017, 8:32 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    ”I could have sworn this was the place.“ He said to himself as he turned slightly to the left and then a near 180 degree to look the opposite way causing his coat tails to sway in a different direction as he shook his head, ”You know when I had the idea of coming to Phoenix Mountains I had expected it to go a little differently.“ he said to himself still baffled at how his information for the Golden Phoenix guild could be so incorrect. His frustration must have been causing his aura to flare slightly causing his scent of baked breads to fill the air. ”Maybe it is best I head on out. No real point to just stand here waste my time. It’s obvious that I am in the wrong location.“ he was convinced at this point and was about to make his leave but was stopped as one more gust of wind blew past his face carrying with it a strong and familiar scent of ginger. Kite inhaled with his nostrils to allow the scent to be fully absorbed and smelled by the demon slayer. He knew this scent and inhaled once more really flailing his nose, ”I know this.“ he said out loud as he followed the scent and turned to see where it was coming from but before his red hued eyes could lock onto the origin a familiar voice rang through his ears and a smile graced his face when none other than the silver haired lady he was looking for, Astrid Foss was walking towards him with a thin smile gracing her face with her purple eyes locked onto him. Upon her approach Kite turned and crossed his arms over his chest as she greeted him in such a kindly fashion he bowed his head slightly towards her but kept his sly grin, ”I agree, It has been far too long nice to see you again Astrid. You are looking as pretty as ever.“ he regained his posture after the small flirtatious comment and approached her as he readied the answer to her question regarding why he was there. ”I’m actually here to see you believe it or not.“ he would motion towards his ship with his hand turning for her to see it in all of its rebuilt glory. ”It’s been awhile since you and I had the pleasure of each other's company on an adventure so here I am to whisk you away for said adventure.“ he would ask her while allowing a more charming smile to appear, ”and to sweeten the offer there is a small surprise for you at the end of this adventure. “ He hoped this would be enough to convince her to accept his offer. Their last interaction with one another was something he truly enjoyed and from it sprang a tender friendship and that was something he wanted to build up to and make it as strong of a bond as the bonds of those from his own guild members. Something off topic sort of caught his attention, some that didn't really hit him until that moment when he realized that Astrid literally appeared out of thing air. ”But before you answer. Where exactly did you come from? Is your guild cloaked behind a barrier or do you just like to hang out in large empty areas like me?“he said jokingly while he looked around curiously wondering if the guild was possibly hiding up in the mountains and he just simply missed it. ”as for the adventure if you'd like to go I could go to the ship and wait for you there or perhaps if you wanna show me around this mysterious guild of yours I'd be happy to do that too.“

”“
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eosphoros Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 4th June 2017, 9:28 pm

At the comment about about appearance the girl grew bashful with her easily embarrassed nature. A slight haze of pink flushed her pale cheeks and she sheepishly sunk down in place, at first fidgeting her eyes away from him before looking back. But her soft smile stayed strong. "Tu me flattes you flatter me so, monsieur" she laughed, regaining her composure enough to once again stay formal. She did not take it as a romantic gesture. In fact even if he meant it romantically she probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Astrid was rather daft when it came to anything involving romance. Someone could be hitting on her and it would go right over her head. Rather, she was just very conscious about her body and how she presented herself. So to get praised for her looks was something she enjoyed... Though she was very embarrassed to hear someone say it most of them time. She did appreciate it in reality. She just found it awkward.
    Apparently, the man was here to take her on another adventure. But the elf could not help but find it funny with how he stated it. He was going to 'whisk her away', as he said. Like something a brave knight would do in one of her stories. She let out another laugh, this one not as sheepish as the last. "Whisk me away? You sound like a knight on a white horse who just rescued the princess from a tower." Maybe it was because she had books on the brain today, or maybe Kite really was just a knighty kind of guy. He was only missing the armor and a trusty steed.
    But before she could even think about going on an adventure the demon slayer asked how she appeared to have materialized out of nowhere. Ah, yes. Everyone who came here asked the same thing. The only people who knew the secrets of the mountains were the guild members themselves and close allies. It was not a widely known secret, mostly to ensure the guild's safety.
    The slayer lifted her hand to show the back of it, where her pale blue phoenix mark was displayed proudly.
    "That's a secret i'm afraid. Only guild members and a select few can know..." Pausing she would give him a sly grin that mirrored his own.
    "But maybe if i go on this adventure and you show me this surprise i can show you my guild in return~" It was not that she didn't trust Kite, in fact, she really did. But now as the guild master she had to be sure to share the guild's secrets only with those that she had an unbreakable bond with. She didn't want to jeopardize her guild after all. So a trade was only fair. If he was able to go through this mission with her and prove he was actually as close as she thought they were she would be able to trust him enough with one of her biggest secrets.
    "What do you say? Deal?"
    1,728/12,000 ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 9th June 2017, 4:04 pm

Kite Wilhelm

Kite noticed once his compliment had reached the ears of the Golden Phoenix Guild master that her body language changed a small degree. Her steadfast stance and expression changed as her purple eyes shifted away from his red ones and a touch of pink now graced her pale skin. Before he could actually ask if she was alright she returned her eyes to his with a smile and said something in a language he wasn't familiar with but followed up by saying that he flattered her, returning to her formal ways but had a laugh following it. She might have found it humorous but her laughter was a good way to determine that she in fact like the compliment at its basic level. ”Flatter? Me? Never I only speak truths and that is most certainly as honest of a statement as I could ever make.“ now added a bit of flirt to his words but just a little bit. It was his nature to flirt even if he didn't necessarily need to but he felt comfortable enough with her to do so. Kite promptly answered her question in regards to what his reason for being in Phoenix mountains were and when he stated it Astrid let loose a bout of laughter and commented stating how his choice of words were something a knight would say while accompanied by a horse after rescuing the damsel in distress. ”Hmm never been called a knight before.“ he turned his body and used his hands to point at the his ship and smiled. ”but if that's then route then there is my Noble steed on standby for you princess. But wait. If I'm the knight who saved you wouldn't ther call for you to refer to me as your hero.“ he would jest and give a laugh himself but truth be told that wasn’t how he ever pictured her in that fashion however he couldn't help but admit,”if there were to be a princess I would have to save and You were that princess I wouldn't complain, I could certainly have it worse.” He found her very beautiful and her personality was equally as pretty so it was something he found he could easily admit openly to her.  

After their friendly exchange of knights and princess jokes Kite had inquired about how she magically teleport from out of thin air and yes he was well aware that it was a wide world of magic so he was well aware of that being the cause of it. He was more interested on the specific method she had used to do it however the answer he would receive wasn't the one he was hoping for. With a smirk similar to his own she held up her hand to reveal the crest of Golden Phoenix in a shade of blue that would make the sky envious of it's color and told the Sabertooth mage that only guild members as well as a select few outside the guild knew of this secret and unfortunately she wasn't able to willingly divulge the secrets to him and he shrugged while holding his arms in the air and gave a calm smile all with his eyes closed, ”I fully understand. My curiosity will just have to accept that answer.“ However his right eye opened and his crimson colored eye locked onto her as she said something very intriguing and he couldn’t help but smile in excitement. If what he heard her say was one hundred percent her being honest if he took her on this adventure she would personally give him a tour of her guild. It was a interesting proposal and one he just couldn’t help but accept at face value. He lowered his hands and walked closer to his white dragon friend and extended his right hand ”That sounds like a deal to me.“ He waited for her to shake his hand to seal it fully but he would release her hand and then stand to her left with his right arm making a loop for her to hook her own arm in. ”If you are ready allow me to show you around the Steed that will be taking us on this job. I can wait if you need a minute“ he would say as he would begin to escort her if she was ready and had taken his arm otherwise he would just lead ahead of her. He would take her to the ramp and walk her up it and enter the massive cargo hold with a catwalk that wrapped up and around higher into the ship. ”Do you want to see the upper deck first or would you like to see below deck here.“ a disembodied voice would speak to them “Welcome aboard Kite and guest.” Kite would look up and smile ”ahhh right. Astrid meet EDI my AI that has taken a home inside the workings of my ship. EDI this is Astrid White Dragon Slayer and most importantly the Guild Master of Golden Phoenix so be nice.“ a small crackle would be heard before speaking again, “ Welcome aboard Master Astrid.” Kite would smile and nod and wait for Astrid to interact with the AI before giving EDI an order, ”EDI set course for Wakusei portals.“ The engine on the rear of the ship and the turbines on the wings began to heat up followed by the ramp closing behind them. Soon after a small downward force would be felt as altitude would gain before a slight backwards force as the ship took off in the direction of the portals. The part Kite had forgot to mention was the fact that due to his past as a dragon slayer this ship was modified to prevent motion sickness so had she been expecting some sort of nausea from the flight she would have a pleasant surprise. ”So princess which part of the ship would you like to see first?“ as he waited another question popped into his head, ”have you eaten yet? I can prepare a meal if you are hungry.“

”“
    tag: --- // words: 1016 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Eosphoros Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 18th June 2017, 10:18 am

Seems like her comment about knights had struck something within the demon slayer's mind as he began to refer to himself as her hero. The whole thing came off as hilarious to the elf. Not because it was funny per say, though it was funny to hear someone refer to themselves as someone's knight. It made her feel like an actual fairy tale character from one of her books. She found it cute how he was having so much fun flinging that title around. She let out another smaller laugh, this time not as awkward. Did this mean she was the princess? Maybe so. She had always wanted to be a princess, even when she was younger. They held such a regal and nice presence without even trying, she wanted to be able to do something like that with the same little to no effort. It's something the slayer has been trying to imitate for years now. If it worked or not depended on situation to situation, but most of the time she would like to think she gave off the aura of royalty... Even if in reality she was just from a small family of musicians.
    Moving on from that fun little moment Astrid was relieved when her fellow guild master agreed to her terms. Not that she thought he'd get angry or anything, she just didn't want any distrust between them. She thought if anything he'd maybe get offended that she needed to ask such a thing, but lucky for her the man didn't seem like he was offended. As though it was all they needed to seal the deal Astrid shook his hand within her own. The want to spit on her hand like her brother had taught her when they were children and do it that way was great, but not great enough to actually do it with someone like Kite. Lucius had told her it was even greater at keeping promises if you did something like cut open your hand and mix your blood or spit into it when you made a deal as though it meant something more than just a regular handshake, and ever since then the two had always done it that way whenever they made a deal. So sometimes when it was with other people the slayer would almost always get the urge to do it. But of course, unless the other person knew what you were doing it might seem a little gross or unacceptable. So the elf would not do it... This time. Though she did have to wonder if other people did do it, or if it was just her and her brother... Maybe they were just weird. Who knew.
    Like to imitate the first time they had met Kite would offer the silvernette his arm. It has not been long since they first met, but at this point, it might as well feel like a year to her. It brought a sense of familiarity, something she welcomed dearly as she interlocked her arm with his as shook her head "i am fine. Summer can look after the guild while i am gone. There are two guild masters for a reason after all~" she smiled and followed with him to the ship.
    Releasing herself from his arm once on the ship purple eyes began to look over the metal cargo room. She turned in place and caused her footsteps to rattle the floor, taking in exactly how large this was. Not as large as the guild ship mind you, but still rather large for a personal ship. She figured he must go on a lot of adventures and bring back things from them. She hadn't taken Kite as an adventurer, but honestly she didn't exactly know a lot about him to begin with anyway. Don't judge a book by its cover, as they say. While looking around a voice suddenly rung through the room, catching Astrid off guard at first, but relaxing once again when she realized it was just an AI. She heard Kite give it her full title, and then referred to her by her name. She paused. Was she supposed to respond? If she didn't would it hurt the AI's feelings? She didn't know a whole lot about AI, so she figured she would treat it as an actual person with feelings and cognitive thought. She blinked, looking up to the top of the cargo room where the voice seemed to originate from. "T-Thank you, EDI" she finally responded, unsure of what else she could really say to it.
    Kite then set his coordinates to the Wakusei portals, the place where they first met. It only occurred to her now, but she had forgotten what exactly Kite wanted from her. He said he had a mission, but other than that he had not given any details. Should she ask?
    Figuring it was important to ask she turned to him, but before she got to he asked her some questions of his own. Had she eaten today? She could not recall... Being so tired so often it was a wonder she could even remember her own name at times... Something she also did forget if tired enough. "I do not have a preference for our tour, however i could maybe go for something to eat." It was better safe than sorry to assume she hadn't eaten then think she did when she hadn't.
    2,635/12,000 ● @tag ● notes

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 24th June 2017, 6:16 pm

Kite Wilhelm

The demon slayer found that not only was he amusing himself with this little game of make believe of he being a knight with Astrid the princess in this little mental Fairy Tale of his and while it must have been considered something unusual he couldn't help but notice the little but of laughter escape past the white dragon slayer's lips. It was a sound that Kite couldn't help but enjoy especially considering the last time he was in her company he experienced several different emotions from Astrid. He had seen her polite side, her clumsy side and the side he would never forget when she had severely injured a wolf on their job and had an emotional breakdown. He wouldn't ever forget this part of their first encounter, her on the ground in tears but it wasn't the sadness or her despair that stood out most from that job. No the event that would forever be branded in his mind was what would follow, he had asked her for one favor if she wouldn't kill but that she would survive this job and her resolve was as radiant as the light she wielded. He would be sure to keep her laughter right next to that previous mentioned moment of pride. With the moment of fun aside for the moment Kite heard Astrid's proposal regarding a personal tour of Golden Phoenix once this adventure he was here to take her on was complete. Accepting the terms he held his hand out and once he felt her hand grip his for the shake he would match her grip strength and shake with her. ”This will be super fun.“  he said not containing his excitement. This was an adventure sure but it was also a surprise for Astrid specifically and he knew she would truly enjoy what the day had in store for her. With him to her side with his arm in the same position as the day they had met he waited for her to confirm if she needed to settle any matters while she was still on guild property but with her arm lacing his she said that Summer could handle the guild while they were away. That was all he needed to hear to begin his escort to his air ship and they would enter via the boarding ramp and once in the center of the cargo hold she would release his arm and spin in place while looking up taking in all that it had to offer. Kite had something to say to her about Tailspin but EDI beat him to the greeting. As he felt it fitting to introduce Astrid in as formal as a way that he could conjure up EDI greeted her only to have Astrid to answer back with her gratitude although he caught her hesitate to do so, could be talking to a voice without a corporeal form a bit off putting. ”Don't worry. EDI will grow on you. She even knows some jokes.“ "What do you call a cow with no legs?" Kite would sigh and shake his head before looking at her, ”this one is all you.“ EDI would wait for Astrid to respond before following up with the answer "Ground beef" Kite would look at the silver haired beauty and give his best smile with a shrug, ”Well, i didn't say she told good jokes.“ he would chuckle and ask the question whether or not Astrid would like a tour as well as if she were hungry to which she responded she didn't have a preference for where to start but she did say something she could go for some food.

As the ship went to the sky and headed for the very portals where Kite and Astrid first met he would hold out his hand for her to take so he could lead her to the mess hall where they would have a meal. ”I'll take you right to the dining area then and whip up something for ya.“ whether or not she accepted his hand he would lead her to the stairs nearby the ramp and he took it step by step around until they made it to the first landing but their stay was short as they took the last set of steps right up next to the bulk head that connected the foredeck to the dining area. He would step over the bottom of the bulk head's opening and be on foot on the step waiting for Astrid to step on over or assist her if she needed it. ”So Astrid are you above having some pancakes?“ he would ask her looking at her then into the kitchen area. He would use his hand to point to a wooden table with chairs all around it. ”Please have a seat. I'll make some pancakes.“ he said as he pulled out the mixing bowls, the pancake batter mix milk and chocolate chips, ”I figure we have questions about what we are going to be doing, but I also figured that we could talk while we fill out stomachs. You want chocolate chips or are you more of a butter and syrup sort of girl?" he asked lighting the stove with the knobs and placing the skillet on. He would mix the ingredients and pour the batter for himself or the both of them depending on her answer regarding if she wanted pancakes or not and while they were cooking he'd hear Astrid out while flipping.  

”“
    tag: --- // words: 919 // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Eosphoros Gvf4gD8

Post by Guest 14th August 2017, 12:36 pm

Jokes? The AI even knew jokes. The elf really had no idea how advanced AI had become...
    As soon as Kite told her about this strange function the ship wanted to prove him correct and asked a question, a sort of wind up for the joke. What do you call cow with no legs? Well physically impaired if she wanted to be blunt about it. But Astrid wasn't the best at jokes, so she wouldn't answer with her first thought. Sitting on it for a while she eventually gave up trying to think and stared back up to the roof. "I do not know. What do you call a cow with no legs?"

Ground beef. Of course. Ground beef. It took her a second to get it, but as soon as she did the silvernette let out a small snort before erupting into a wild fit of laughter. Her arms wrapped around her chest tightly, as if she had to hold herself up to prevent herself from falling to her knees. "Ground beef! Of course! That's a good one." she let out through her laughs, wiping the corners of her eyes to rid them of the tears building up from laughing so hard. Finally after a few seconds of losing herself to her easily impressed humor her fit calmed down and she gasped back in the air she had lost in doing so, though a few stray giggles still managed to escape from her lips from time to time. "That's brilliant, i'll have to remember that one" she smiled. This AI really was like a human, cheesy jokes and all.
    Now after laughing so hard she really did build up quite an appetite. Maybe laughing really did burn calories.
    Noticing the sudden emptiness in her stomach she wiped away the few remaining tears from her eyes before grabbing onto his hand. "That sounds lovely."
    She followed his lead through the ship, impressive by how it could look so much bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. A few steps and hallways later, they would find themselves in the kitchen. A kitchen of all things... Honestly you could probably live in this ship if you wanted to. It was big enough, and had pretty much everything a house had and more. She began to wonder if she actually did live in here... Though she guessed it wasn't really any of her business, but it wouldn't surprise her. Not with the busy lifestyles mages lived these days. They practically lived and breathed their work. It would be convenient to live in a ship.
    Stepping over the bulkhead she let got of his hand as her eyes landed over to where he was currently pointing, towards a wooden table and chairs. It was funny to see such a old style set in a futuristic airship, but it was nice to see not everything needed to be so high tech these days. "I have nothing against pancakes, they sound nice right about now."
    She seated herself across from where he was currently beginning to make some pancakes, as to not obscure their vision from one another of course. Her feet propped themselves onto the bar of the chair below her, being annoyed by the fact her feet didn't quite touch the ground. Seems her height once again got the better of her, even here.
    "I do have questions. I assume you didn't drag me out here just to serve me breakfast, so what and where exactly is it that you are taking me to? Oh, chocolate chips are fantastic, merci."
    Chocolate chip pancakes... Talk about a food she hasn't had in a while. Just the thought of them was enough to make her stomach rumble. But even more so she was curious about where he was taking her. It wasn't everyday that Kite asked for her to go somewhere with him, so it left the slayer in a state of question, especially with how vague he was about it in the first place.
    She rested her hands onto the table, intertwining her fingers together properly.
    3,307/12,000 ● @tag ● notes