Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Earthland... And Beyond!

Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond! Empty To Earthland... And Beyond!

Post by Tuesday 15th May 2017, 9:14 pm

Job:

Dradali sauntered confidently out of the Fairy Tail guild, a wide grin on her face. She had just been accepted into the guild and she was incredibly excited. "Akull would be so proud to see me now!" she exclaimed, beginning to skip joyfully as she walked. Some of her fellow guildmates had told her that she should get a passport in order to travel to more places. The more places she could go, the more people she could meet, and the more people she met, the more friend she could make. She giggled excitedly as she made her way towards the docks where the passports building was. As soon as she got there, she saw a large line spreading a really long distance into the city and away from the building. “Oh no…” she mumbled quietly. “Yep. Looks like we’re not getting there any time soon…” an older woman standing in front of her sighed. “Why are there so many people? Is something wrong?” Dradali asked, a concerned look on her face. “Nothing bad is happening. They just opened up some more ports so people have been trying to get passports for their families before they change their mind about opening them.” the older woman replied, shrugging halfheartedly. “Well there must be some way to get this line moving faster!” Dradali exclaimed. “Good luck with that” the woman chuckled and turned back towards the long line ahead of her.

Dradali stopped to think for a moment. What could she do to make the line go faster? I guess she could just freeze everyone and cut in line, but that would just be cruel… She squinted to get a closer look at the building to see that there was only one person in there. There was no way they could get this line moving any faster with one person working in there by themselves! “That’s it!” Dradali exclaimed, beginning to run towards the passport building. People behind her cursed as she ran past them, but she didn’t bother to look back. Once she got to the building she looked at the exhausted looking worker at the counter. “Hi there! My name is Dradali! I’m a part of the Fairy Tail guild!” she said. “Yeah… And what does that have to do with me? I’m busy here.” the man replied, beginning to turn his attention back to the woman that he was preparing the next passport for. “Wait wait!” Dradali exclaimed. “I know you’re busy! That’s why I came to see if you would like some help! That way we could get the line to move faster!” The man looked at her for a moment, a bit baffled by her request. “That would actually be fantastic. Thank you so much! Just come on in through the back.” he replied, gesturing behind him. Dradali smiled and ran into the building. The man showed her how to get everything set up once and then told her to try it on her own. Dradali learned quickly, and after some time, they had gotten everyone in line their passports. They both sighed and closed up the building together. “Hey! Would you like a passport too? It’s the least I could do to repay you for all of your help.” the man asked, a small grin on his face. Dradali jumped and squealed, giving the man a quick hug. “Yes please! That’s what I came here for!” “Well then, let’s get you all set up!” the man said, turning back to the counter area to begin the process. Dradali waved to the man as she left the building, her new passport in her hand.

Word Count: 607
    Tuesday
    Tuesday

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Earthland... And Beyond! Empty Re: To Earthland... And Beyond!

Post by Tuesday 15th May 2017, 9:16 pm

Job Completed!

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 9:59 pm