Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shirotsume

Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Devil's Conquest
    Position : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Sunset Eclipse - The Sandstorm GS
    Second Magic: Titan Eclipse • Devil Pact
    Third Magic:

Shirotsume Empty Shirotsume

Post by Eris 13th May 2017, 4:14 pm

Marceline Anicetus wrote:Character Name: Marceline Anicetus
    Position Dueling For: Horseman of Death
    Notes: Been thinking this over for a while, so I'm daring to try

Rules are that there are no rules (Other than what is said in this post),  and that it must make logical IC sense for the fight to occur.  There is no real IC title to fight over,  so the fight needs to be engaged by the challenger by some other excuse.

The setting is: The Guild Meeting.  This topic is chronologically occurring immediately after the meeting, starting still around the tables after other parties have left.  Optionally,  anyone may choose to stay in the meeting area and appear in this topic.

Marceline Anicetus wrote:
    Eris wrote:Rules are that there are no rules (Other than what is said in this post),  and that it must make logical IC sense for the fight to occur.  There is no real IC title to fight over,  so the fight needs to be engaged by the challenger by some other excuse.

The setting is: The Guild Meeting.  It may occur after the meeting has taken place and other individuals have left the scene.   This could also be a new topic (Unless it occurs during the meeting.),  but chronologically occurring immediately after the meeting.

Challenges don't have to be fights,  but with all of staff jumping at any twitch to give me a warning of some kind,  I'll not bother making up anything more interesting than a fight as to make it clear I'm responding quickly and that NO, I have NOT declined the challenge.

I would strongly recommend during the meeting, as the meeting is a zombie right now and could use the life injected into it, and I would have to bend my character a little to have her linger after the meeting ends,  and the option for after the meeting is only really an if all else fails thing.

I believe it has to new topic, but these rules are fine to me.

Marceline -> Eris -> Marceline - Eris

Eris is presently still seated around the table watching the guild masters and their following disperse.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shirotsume NvVyM98

Shirotsume CkggyrF

Deception | Despair | Domination
    H 1 S 7 A 7+1 B 8+1 C 9 D 11
    d a m n a t i o n

Shirotsume Empty Re: Shirotsume

Post by Guest 16th May 2017, 5:59 pm

Mask of the Lichborne
    The Plague Master
    Wrap of Ominous Whispers
    The Mist of Death
    The Ravenous Hand

I was told by admins that any current immunities do not apply in battle since immunities, counter chains, autohits, and magic cancellations are now banned from the site.
    CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

With the remaining Guild Masters and their attendees leaving to continue about their business with their guilds, Marceline stayed back. She solemnly watched them as they filed one by one out of the building, including her own attendee that had come with her. Soon enough, she was left alone in the building, something that was likely not the smartest of ideas for the legal Guild Masters to do. Nevertheless, she slowly stood up from her seat and began to meander around the room, eyeing all of the material that was there. All of which was something strange, but not necessarily unique to her, considering all of the things she had seen in her years. It wasn't until she neared where Eris remained that the familiar eerie feeling drew across her and caused her to pause in her steps. Marcy didn't glance toward her former Guild Master, but continued to look at the paintings as if she was entertained by those.

What she figured was that Eris was still pissed off from when she had left the guild and wanted nothing to do with her. Then again, it wasn't likely that the goddess would remain in a place like this for long, not when she had better things to do. "Remaining here so you can get the kill you've been waiting for?" Marceline inquired, still staring up at the paintings.
    MISTRESS OF THE UNIVERSE, POWERFUL AND STRONG
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Horseman- 11 Sinner- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 16th May 2017, 8:35 pm

Eris

Shirotsume YiiAxyA

Eris watched with gleeming ruby eyes as those in attendance dispersed,  sinking into her large but humble chair that matched the normal chairs that were around the table.   She dwarfed the large council table,  her stature despite her complete lack of aggression or intent was imposing and yet there was a certain color to her aura that invoked a sense of trust that was less-than-natural,  not that it was noticeable.  A faint play on the emotions.  

She looked up to the sky,  a cool breeze touching her stark white skin.  Not that she had real skin,  but the sensation was simulated and that's all that mattered.   She had, of course,  replaced the building when she had arrived.   It was a gift, of sorts,  to all those in attendance.  The building had been gently atomized and had dispersed around them to reveal the change of scenery upon her arrival.  Her gift; a permanent arrangement in its place as a monument to the event.  The floor baring the meeting room had itself been lifted up into the air on a giant pedestal of obsidian like a disk held by two hands that rose out of the ground,  one looked to be skeletal in nature while the other was a fully detailed feminine hand,  the fingers of the hands rising up into the air around the disk like obelisks.  A safety fence of gold made sure that nobody fell over the edge.  Along the fence were archways that held swirling portals through which servants had come and gone to attend to the guests,  bringing food and services.     

As to not rustle too many feathers,  Eris's servants brought through the portals an arrangement of paintings that had been lost in the sudden disappearance of the building she had replaced. They hung the paintings along the golden fence ringing the open-air council platform.     It had no ceiling or true walls but a rune embedded in the center of the platform glowed with a soft red shimmer that would repel natural weather phenomenon other than a pleasant breeze. 

Black and red granite tables were on one end and white marble on the other,   with a wide stair case leading down to the streets of the town was split down the middle with the marble on one end and granite on the other,   golden flames lit the way.   Necessary,  as the sky was darkened to twilight by a red sun and black clouds blanketed the sky above,  more inky black clouds rising up from the Dark Tower that had landed on a nearby peak overlooking the town,  opposite to the large dragon that had landed on another peak.  It had been still throughout the meeting,  staring at the pedestal and its occupants just as the skull of the dark tower did. 

She was fully aware that Marceline was delaying herself.   She wanted something,  but it would be the first time to Marceline's knowledge that she had ever met Eris.  Her memories of Eris and the guild were,  as all her Grims knew before hand,  property of the guild and were stripped when they break their sacred pact with her as a stipulation to the pact.  A fine print,  a collateral.  

Memories or not, a side effect of breaking the pact were the Ash Wights.  Ruthless, persistent,  tireless hunters that pursue those who had been touched by Eris.   They were everywhere in the shadows of the corner, in the forest at night,  under the bed, in the closets.   Or at least, they could be.   Don't blink, they say,  don't show them your back.     Eris had been keeping them at bay out of politeness to the event they were both a part of,  and she would have held them back longer allowing the dark guild master to leave unharmed.   They were hungry for the essence of those who break a pact,  like starving wolves.    

Assuming of course that her comment was spurred because of Eris's reputation,  "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean.  I have been the very picture of civility throughout this meeting, as you've seen.  A better question is what is so terribly fascinating about those paintings that has captivated you so.  One would almost think you were waiting for something,  but I'm afraid everyone has left.   I only wait to lock up, as it were,  once everyone has left the vicinity.   But don't hurry yourself on my behalf,  I can wait for you to to view the art as long as you wish.    Though some of the servants have other matters to attend to,  and are anxious to clear the food and go on about their day."

A servant girl dressed in white looked to a skeleton caterer beside her sheepishly,  like she had been found out.   Eris could feel their apprehension and she knew each of her followers well, by name even,  the girl in particular had a blind date to get to in an hour.    "It's fine, June, you may leave."  She waved her off casually,  leaving five servants in all standing behind tables and at the stairs leading up.  She sipped a red liquid from a wine glass,  normal sized for her hand,  but setting it on the table it was bigger than a man's head, sized for the larger than life woman who held it.    It was, of course,  not blood.  Neither was it alcoholic,  due to the age of some of those who had come to attend the meeting.  Still, it was a pleasant drink.   A fire inside of her incinerated the contents, as she had no actual organs,  but she could simulate the taste and it was a minor pleasure.

Eris shifted in her chair,  crossing her legs and leaning onto one armrest,  lightly resting her chin on her hand.    She did have better things to do,  but she had her ways of multitasking.   Her eyes were far reaching,  her presence widespread,  her followers innumerable and as scattered throughout this land as they were across others of distant realms known and unknown to this world.

(Eyes: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/57/99/89/ruby_e10.jpg )

Last edited by Eris on 24th May 2017, 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color fix)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shirotsume NvVyM98

Shirotsume CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 24th May 2017, 6:50 am

CLAWED MY WAY TO VICTORY

OOC; My apologies for such a late reply! Limited internet access these past few days and I also ended up sick, thanks to the air pressure change in the state we went to. Informed staff of my issue, so they know I wasn't able to post much.

Eris' words made the dark wizard want to laugh, not believing such profound claims from the eternally damned woman. She held her ground though and remained civil as she could in regards to the situation, but inklings of feelings trickled along her spine. The vibe that rolled off of her former guild master didn't so much give her an eerie feeling as it did make her want to kill her. It wasn't hurt she felt toward the woman for some reason, it wasn't hatred either for what had been done in the past. What it was that crawled along her spine wasn't a sensation of fear or dread from being in the very presence of this demoness. Marceline spun lightly on her toes to face the goddess seated just beyond where she stood so fascinated by the paintings. A creeping smile laced her lips, revealing sharp teeth nearly the same as a shark's, though just mildly different.

"Oh, I wasn't claiming you weren't being cordial while during the meeting; you could be as courteous as you wanted to be while having an underlying intention," she retorted. A shrug rolled off her shoulders, the smile remaining there as she trod a little closer to the seated, promiscuous woman. Her hands were neatly clasped behind her back and she rolled onto the tips of her toes as if meaning to lean closer to Eris. Behind her back, a mist-like, black substance formed into the air, only visible to those who were able to see Nether. It stretched out long and far into a handle, only to curve sharply at one end into what appeared to be a scythe. To the naked eyes, ones that could not perceive such a spiritual element on their own, would only see a scythe form from thin air. "However, there is one little, itty bitty issue that I have about you. . . all in regards to your existence and how you live."

Marceline cleared her throat and brought the weapon front and center to them both, the blade of the scythe facing toward Eris. "You see, Death's job is to remove every living presence from off this world, so that, it, too, can rest in peace. But! But. . . Death can't do that if there are immortals by unnatural means, all of who are seen as cheating Him. You're, unfortunately, very really immortal, and as I see it, I have to remove your presence from off this planet." Despite her eerily threatening words, the woman still held a smile across her lips, the weapon now swinging out toward Grim Heresy's master.
    MISTRESS OF THE UNIVERSE, POWERFUL AND STRONG
    MADE BY ★MEULK
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 24th May 2017, 8:46 am

8 days is quite a lot more than 48 hours, especially when you're the one issuing the challenge :/

Eris

Shirotsume 0vXRrf6

"What utter self serving lunacy has plagued your mind, girl,  that you would presume to speak to me about death.  To count me among the living is to count yourself among the virtuous."  Without deigning to give a glance in her direction,  which was unnecessary for her to see the ribbons of power unfurling in response to the manifestation of the weapon she would level at her,  Eris provided no further discussion before with a scant application of her will,  the titanic skull of the Dark Tower overlooking the proceedings opened its yawning chasm of a maw and swirled with chaotic power as the platform supporting the meeting hall fell to the earth,  Eris's supports blinking out of existence.  
    Beneath them,  a violent tear opened itself up in the air below to swallow it whole,   the platform continuing to plunge past its jagged lips as though falling from the sky into a world of fire and blood;  slick sulfurous rock covered in veins and stretching tendons and bones that protruded like thorns lined the way down opening up to a chasm as wide as the eye could see with a burning atmosphere that seared lungs and provided no oxygen,  the vast landscape teeming with a writhing ocean of wretched creatures ranging from gaunt ghouls and skeleletons to lumbering giants of fetid flesh and leathery wings of necrotic devils in torment as flames danced along the surface of the masses and molten rain dripped from the cavern's ceiling,  obscured by black clouds of smoke,  searing flesh and running off along rivers of boiling blood.

The platform would fall unceremoniously into a lake of boiling blood filled with wailing souls that kicked and clawed for the air above, drowning in the fiery lake,  as more souls from the endless ocean of the cavern were pushed into it from the masses behind them as other souls eventually succumbed to the lake and were dragged down to a deeper layer of Eris's domain far below the surface, often to be recycled for their essence and organic matter.  
    The sound of screaming undead echoing throughout the Burning endless was deafening,  but Eris's voice cut sharp through the noise like a searing blade that carved itself into the mind directly, needless of sound.   A normal human would have ruptured ears in moments as they suffocated on the toxic and breathless atmosphere filled with smoke,  their body charring with the heat as they baked for millenia before moving on to a next layer of hell or finding a use somewhere.  With eternity anything was possible,  some becoming demons,  being brought back to life,  being summoned for some purpose,  being fished out to be a servant to a demon lord or given as a gift to a mortal,   many more being broken down into base elements and becoming a new piece of a wall.   All the souls here belonged to Eris.

In Earthland on the other side of the hellgate above the Dark Tower unleashed its Maw of Chaos casting a wide storm of destruction on anything that would dare to remain,  slamming into the earth where the platform had been,  the chaotic roar of destructive power barreling down the wide pit past the hellgate,  chasing the platform down and casting a wide swath of carnage in the town itself from its impact.   Eris herself had vanished the moment the platform started to fall,  and she was already in Hell when the platform fell through the sky,  standing as a titaness towering above,  capable of holding several humans on one finger tip.    

Her human appearance was cast aside entirely,  instead her body was still somewhat feminine but composed of frosted crystal in the form of a skeleton,  ribs splayed wide but with more layers of ribs within forming a torso and emulating the rough form of a woman,  her legs vanishing into an inky black cloud of smoke,  two additional arms at her side ended in claws and three sets of wings at her back,  one similar to a dragonfly's wing, one skeletal and batlike,  the other birdlike.   A vivid red halo hovered, slowly turning in place above two sets of horns.    Two additional skulls to the side of the center one, the center baring Eris's traditional ruby eyes and all speaking together without opening their fanged mouths.

"Child, I am Death.   Your planet is just another harvest."  For a moment windows opened in the air showing a Myriad of different planets,  each unique but barren of life,  being twisted and overrun with growths of flesh and bone in a variety of different ways emulating an actual ecosystem and populated by undead;  those who took up the Pact Mark on their worlds,   living in cities and continuing civilization beyond what many would consider apocalypse.  "What claim do you have to presume to speak of death,  there are dozens of your ilk in that planet of yours alone."  With one of her four giant limbs she scooped up a mass of writhing bodies as though lifting a mound of ants,  bodies falling through her fingers and spilling from the sides of her hand like rain.   As they spilled away they revealed a giant skull in the palm of her hand that ignited with an inferno around it,  eyes blazing with fire as it shrieked,  the sound of which was scarcely heard among the screaming that filled the air already,  as it surged through the air with a gaping mouth towards the woman,  when somewhat closer to her comparatively it doubles down,  speed increasing in a burst as it shot like a cannon propelling itself forward as a living weapon.  

Following suit,  a multitude of the undead bodies rose up from their writhing torment to draw bows that appeared to be made from spines casting barbed arrows of similar make,  their whistling flight masked by the intense background noise of the wailing damned turning the air into a hailstorm of arrows.   Were it not for the wailing,  one might have heard the roar of a great monster in the distance.

(Eyes: https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/57/99/89/ruby_e10.jpg )

Spoiler:

Shirotsume NvVyM98

Shirotsume CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n
    Eris
    Eris

Lich of hell

Lich of hell

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Eris 8th June 2017, 8:33 am

I'd like this topic to be over with, I've hesitated to say this for a long while since I don't want to be rude.  It's kind of holding me back and isn't productive.  The 48 hour limit was exceeded two times by a long shot.    A notice was given on the second, somewhere I hear,  but not until the limit was already exceeded by quite a lot.   Though I've consistently posted as soon as possible despite being the one kinda dragged into this out of nowhere.

Shirotsume NvVyM98

Shirotsume CkggyrF

d a m n a t i o n

Post by Guest 9th June 2017, 4:14 pm

Consider it over. Eris may remain Sinner #1.