Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flames Of The Underworld
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private Empty Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private

Post by Fluffy 6th May 2017, 6:40 am

237 of 1225 words

It felt good to have ground beneath her paws once in a while again. When she had been recovering the feline had not gotten many chances to exit the Golden Pheonix Guild Hall and since she had no 'definitive' owner outside of the guild member's, it had taken some time for her to be taken outside for the first time after being brought in. However after Venir had taken her out on this one mission to plant seeds, it seemed the rest of the Guild realized it was alright to ask her to come, motioning for her to come with like she was some common pet. Fluffy supposed that was exactly what she was to them, a simple pet, and maybe that was best, they didn't realize she was a monster cursed to eat the corpses of those who had committed sins during life, did not realize she was youkai. Fluffy liked things like this at the moment, so she would stick to acting exactly like an intelligent pet.

Today she was out on a job with a tall green haired man, she didn't know what they were doing but as she was getting tired of walking along the ground with her smaller legs, the female aimed to leap onto his shoulder. Riding around on the guild Member's shoulders? had to be one of her favorite things to do these days, since she didn't have much else.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nyx LuxEquipmentPrimarySecondaryTetariy
    Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private Nyxsig
    ★  You Created Me, Something I Would Have Never Seen.  ★
    Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Pheonix
    Mentor : Astrid
    Experience : 800

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lost Magic- Nature's King
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private Empty Re: Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private

Post by Megálos Aderfós 6th May 2017, 1:36 pm

Megálos smiled as the tiny, although most people were tiny to him these days,fox like creature hopped onto his shoulder. As the king of nature he could tell pretty quickly that she was no ordinary pet and could somewhat sense her intelligence. Although he wasn't sure if it was simply an especially clever fox or a very sentient being as many magical beasts can be. He could probably have asked but he wasn't sure he'd get the response he wanted. But unless she refused to speak he would get a response.

For he could speak to any plant, animal, force of nature, or any type of beast magical and otherwise. "So where do you think we can find these puppies," Megálos would ask the youkai as it sat sturdily upon his shoulder. "By the way my name is Megálos, what would yours be?" He would smile down at the youkai sincerely.

151 Words

Last edited by Megálos Aderfós on 10th May 2017, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private Tumblr_o5g1ftIagx1uzhni3o3_540

||[https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24411-megalos-aderfos]Basics[/url]||Magic||Backstory||Theme||Battle Theme||[url= https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24463-prince-fotia-ensarkomenos]Prince Fotiá, Pet[/url]||

||D: 4||C: 0||B: 0||A: 0||S: 0||SS: 0||
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private Empty Re: Find Puppies;; mega and fluffy;; private

Post by Fluffy 10th May 2017, 12:31 pm

560 of 1225 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The most that Fluffy currently desired to exist as was an extremely intelligent pet, she did not wish for other's to know she was actually sentient as humans were, maybe slightly more so due to her new state of existence. Accepting the way she currently existed? Was something she was currently incapable of, right now she was something when she had been human, she saw as the monster under the bed that needed to be purged. Trying to forget how sentient she was or find the tanuki who did this so she could be turned back into a human, those were her main focuses alongside finding information about the whereabouts of her family. Thus being in the presence of someone who could a degree sense that she intelligence wise stood nearly equal or above him? Unnerved the Kasha slightly. How could she go on pretending she was a common two-tailed house cat if someone treated her as if she was her own independent person.

Fluffy's best defense against the male? Was simply playing stupid, directly just pretending she was dim-witted kitty as much as she could and hope he would eventually come to believe he had been mistaken about her intelligence. Worst plan in the world, but it was all she had. This would be hard though and she knew it, because, from his confidence in speaking to her, he could even to some extent understand nonintelligent creatures so if she slipped up once he would know it. The scenery passed by and she figured she was taking too long to respond to him. "The guild named me Fluffy." to anyone else it would sound like a bunch of 'Mews' because she was not actually speaking common human tongue, even though she could.

After her comment, she went back to looking around the area, trying to see if she could spot any of the large number of puppies they were looking for.

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 10th May 2017, 1:40 pm

"I see, it's a rather cute name. Reminds me of clouds." Megálos yawned a bit as he spotted a wriggling form hiding underneath a porch looking to be eating something. "Meat Treat, Meat Treat," the little wriggling form kept repeating. Looking up Megálos then understood what it was eating and why the lost little pup was attracted there. It was underneath the butchers porch apparently enjoying some stolen loot from the shop above it. Megálos laughed bending down to the little pup. "You and your brothers have caused your owner's quite some distress you know?" The little pup turned sharply in surprise before realizing who had spoken.His eyes went huge and Megálos sighed as he realized what was about to happen. " 'oar Majedy!" The pup gave a clumsy little bow before coming back up and waiting nervously. ""Please there's no need for that little one. I am but a Kingling now and even then I am not on official business.

"Please call me Mega." The pup nodded and replied, "Yes Lord Mega!" Megálos sighed resigned to the fact that that was the most informal he'd probably get for a while. Suddenly the pup saw the little fox on the Kingling's shoulder and for a while decided if it was close enough to a fox to give chase to it bu decided against it since it was in the care of the King of Nature. "Now little one what is your name?" "My onner's call mef Chefe!" "Well Chefe do you mind helping us find your brothers and getting you guys home safe and sound?" Chefe nodded solemnly. "I cane healp ya' fine mah three younger brothas but the three oler one's are way better at hiding than meh! But I'll help hoevar I can!" Megálos nodded and turned to Fluffy not sure if she understood if she had understood the conversation. Generally canine and feline animals understood each other if only, Megálos personally thought, so that they could snipe and bicker at each other and trade insults. "He says he'll help to find the others as best he can."

Talking quickly Megálos gavve a summarized rundown of the conversation and the situation. "Well Fluffy we ought ta get to work right?" He gave the little fox a mischevious smile with a glint in his eye that made it hard to tell what he was thinking. After all Sentient or not, although he still had a gut felling for the former, he was really enjoying the foxes company. "You're pretty companionable you know..."

425 Words

||[https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24411-megalos-aderfos]Basics[/url]||Magic||Backstory||Theme||Battle Theme||[url= https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t24463-prince-fotia-ensarkomenos]Prince Fotiá, Pet[/url]||

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 11th May 2017, 1:05 pm

817 of 1225
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Fluffy did not honestly know what to think of her name if she was to take the time to dwell on it. While it was the name she had at the moment? It was hard to forget the one she had been born with, but it was also hard to decide if she was still that girl in spite of her transformation. Two core parts of her had been removed, her humanity and then her hatred of all things supernatural because if they had to die now so to did she. It was actually a good change of heart on the latter thing, but it was selfishly for the purpose of self-preservation. Fluffy changed her stance on inhuman creatures simply because if she kept the old one, it would mean her own demise and she was selfish, contained no desire to die young, especially not before she became human again and found her brother.

It was good to see this guy seemed to not expect to be called lord due to whatever manner of twisted spirit he was because Fluffy had no intention of ever calling him a king. The red eyed creature watched the exchange, her twin tails twitching slightly and her nose doing the same thing. "Am I Now?" the ghost hunting group she had once ventured around with had called her compassionate and companionable, but then she had also met people who called her a cold hearted bitch. Fluffy supposed it was because she used to only treat humans in a humane manner.

Megálos Aderfós
    Megálos Aderfós

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Megálos Aderfós 13th May 2017, 4:02 pm

With Chefe leading the way, they made their way through the town looking for the other young pups. They found Chefes brothers in their own special hiding places. Artiste hid at the painters place, Bruiser hid at the training grounds for a nearby regiment that stayed there, and Joiful was found playing with some neighborhood kids. Now all they had left to do was to find the older pups who se names apparently were Scholear, Lawhmane, and Courtesan. Megalos talked to the wind and earth to get them to help him find the puppies but the elements were never quick to follow orders even for their king. Although they liked the kind-natured Kingling they thought he ought to be a bit more paitent sometimes. He'd live a VERY long time and when you are immortality was best to take things slow. but the demi-god was still green, wet between the ears, so they had a very soft spot for him and told him they would go looking themselves and to just wait there until they returned.

After that Megalos would turn to Fluffy who for all intents and purposes was probably sure that the green haired demi-human had been talking to himself. He looked at the tanuki for a moment and for some reason a strange sense of weight hung in the center of his stomach like a boulder had decided to settle there. A familiar sense of crushing guilt filled him as for some reason his past seemed to rise up as if it was choking him. Megalos could feel his sins crawling down his back and ultimately conjoin into one solidified point as an image of his brothers smiling face with blood dripping from the corner of his mouth suddenly popped up and before the scream Megalos felt building up escaped all at once he felt the fire, because that was what they had begun to feel like, of his sin vanish and a cool sense of resolvement filled him as somehow someway hae had been forgiven for one of the greatest darkness's that haunted his life just like that. Blinking back confused tears he looked at the tanuki curiously unsure what he had just experienced. Then an older version of his brother's smiling face appeared, no blood this time thank goodness, and winked to him before the vision dissipated and the Fluffy was back there in front of him probably giving him a very curious look.

"You have your own fair share of secrets I suppose? No matter I am glad you are my companion for various reasons but especially..." at which time Megalos reached onto his shoulder and grabbed the Tanuki and gently but firmly cuddled it in his arms, softly rubbing his large head int the heavenly soft fur. Fluffy Indeed! It's like cuddling clouds. "You have a natural born skill for comforting Flora Fluffy. Flora cause your smell reminds me of these beautiful and powerfully wonderful smelling flowers that used to grow net to this Volcano from my home. Oh here are the last three puppies." The last of the puppies appeare two being carried on their own mini twisters of air and one enjoying it's own moving mud slide that seemed to pull it alond and eventually the puppies were all finally united!

Fluffy
    Fluffy

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Fluffy 14th May 2017, 11:13 am

1229 words
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Something felt odd when she looked over at the male whose shoulder she sat upon, a sensation she had felt several times since transforming into the monster she now existed as. However the young feline shook the idea out of her head, it was easy to do since whoever was giving off the sensation was not deadly injured and thus she did not have to collect the soul. Fluffy let out a small little 'mewling' sigh as she felt the sensation fade away from within her body, realizing it had likely just been an impulse, a stray one due to the fact she was still not entirely used to not being human thus was likely unable to completely control everything about her new life state. Either way, it seemed Mega had not realized her momentary confusion as he seemed to have had something to think about himself.  

She would have spoken but he took her into his arms and even though she knew someone would at some time since she was a cat now, Fluffy didn't know how to feel about that. The feline offered no protest but she was not exactly purring, just kinda having one of her tiny paws shoved into the center of his forehead as he inhaled her scent. She supposed she'd have to get used to people doing this since this was how people treated cats.

He mentioned how she smelled like volcanic flowers and it caused her mind to go into reflection for a few moments. Did she really smell like flora from around volcanoes? Fluffy supposed that since she was a Kasha that if she did not smell of rotting corpses or flames, the scent of volcanic plants was a very close next possibility! Her kind was meant to consume sinner's, sending their souls to the underworld, she wielded underworld flame magic though she had yet to make excessive use of it, so the concept of smelling like plants that survived near such a heated destructive object was not far fetched. At least he said she had a nice smell, Fluffy had been careful to keep her nose in things that were not her own scent out of fear she smelled like corpses. "I can live with that."

At least it seemed they were done this job, so she could take a break here shortly from questioning how she should be behaving in order to continue convincing him of her 'low animal level' intelligence.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:30 am