Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Am back.

vampire4ever25
    vampire4ever25

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Death Knight
    Position : None
    Guild : Former: Fairy Tail - Current: Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Past: Dead or Hiding - Current: None/self-trained
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic: None - Yet
    Third Magic:

Am back. Empty Am back.

Post by vampire4ever25 5th May 2017, 1:20 pm

Ello everyone. Been a while and sorry for my leave of absence without telling. My computer crashed and the library for the longest never allowed me to get on the site. Never the mind am back am I will be posting at least once a week. Sorry to all those who waited on me to reply and never got one thanks to me being absent and all. My deepest apologizes I'll try my best now that I know I can get on here to true and remain active once again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I am not a celestial nor an infernal either yet I resemle aspects of both while being something neither. In truth it would be more accurate to state am something between the two. Nothing is immortal we all fade to non-existance and cease to be in reality all together. Only in our believes as a society as a whole and the history that the world memorizes made everlasting. Yet briefly do all of us play our part in making that history that the world memorizes and shape what society believes. So no matter if demon or angel it matters not your existence just the mark you leave behind in the wake of your passing.

---

Jobs in progress 0/6
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 1,855

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Am back. Empty Re: Am back.

Post by Julius Seas 5th May 2017, 2:33 pm

Welcome back x3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Squable:

Am back. X9tEBuc
    Lestat
    Lestat

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Rich- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Experience : 1462.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lord of Night
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Lestat 6th May 2017, 2:55 am

Sheesh that sucks, glad to see you rejoin us!

Lestat
    Magic
    Equip
    Am back. Lestat1_by_gramcrackers-dbde5t5
    D: 11 | C: 4 | B: 2 | A: 0

Post by Guest 6th May 2017, 5:45 am

Welcome back! :)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:57 pm