Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Demon Slayer is Born (Ice Demon Slayer RP Sample)

Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Only the Best Mentor)
    Experience : 1375

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice Demon Slayer (1st Gen)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private A New Demon Slayer is Born (Ice Demon Slayer RP Sample)

Post by Jozuma 16th April 2017, 9:48 am

NOTE: The fighting starts at the latter half of this the beginning is mostly neat story build up for when Jozuma awakens the Slayer Magic (which is partially why this is 1.8k words)

Jozuma travelled across My. Hakobe in search of some ruins of a of an ancient library. He got a tip that he might find somewhere around where the settlements are built so he trekked the mountains in search of it. The cold, however, was starting to creep up on him and the slow cooling of his head gave Calcifer a bad time. “Jeez it’s chilly up here I’m actually feeling it.” “Stop being a baby Cal, sure, it’s a little cold but a little cold ain’t gonna kill ya.” “Frostbite will, well to you and then me, and you are starting freeze up.” Jozuma’s hands looked a little frosted and frostbite was starting to be a real danger. “Look there’s a settlement up ahead we can take a break there and warm up a bit, deal.” “Thank yoouuu.” Jozuma made his way too the settlement and took some time to relax. After eating a few meals and resting by the fire at the inn for a bit, he took the opportunity took ask the locals if they knew anything about the library. Most gave shrugs but a few gave had some helpful hints based on stories they were told.  Satisfied with the information he was able to acquire and with a belly full of food Jozuma was prepared to take his leave of the settlement. But before he could leave crash a loud noise rippled throughout the settlement followed by screams coming from the north side of the settlement. “That’s… not an ideal sound.” “Something bad is going on, we gotta hurry Cal.” Jozuma follows the screams to the other side of the settlement as fast as he could, when he finally reached the source he came into sights with a creature unlike anything he has ever seen before.
    -----------------------------------
    299 words

Last edited by Jozuma on 19th April 2017, 4:53 am; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Demon Slayer is Born (Ice Demon Slayer RP Sample) D9970a10
    Themes:

Demon Force:
    Jozuma
    Jozuma

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: A New Demon Slayer is Born (Ice Demon Slayer RP Sample)

Post by Jozuma 16th April 2017, 10:14 am

A New Demon Slayer is Born (Ice Demon Slayer RP Sample) Ice_de10
    Ice Demon of Ruin
    HP ??/??
    A Goliath of a demon made completely of ice; he had a huge bulky exterior plated buy layers of ice, his icy fangs and claws were jagged at the sides and sharpened at the point, his large elephant like feet made tremors as he took each and spread ice across the floor, the air was visible and even crystallized around him, the gigantic spikes ice protruding from his back made him appear like a walking mountain among men. The demon was slaughtering the settlers slashing them with his claws, stabbing them with icicles, or crushing them with his hands and feet; their blood didn’t even hit the ground as the blood froze with the rest of their body. Jozuma was speechless at the sight of the demon but he knew he couldn’t dilly dally, this demon needed to be stopped now and he had to be quick. “Grr.” The demon turned toward a large group of spectators and punch the ground unleashing a huge wave of ice spike at their direction. “Electro-Crash!” Jozuma appears in front of the crowd and unleashes his Electro-Crash at the wave of icicles and destroys them. “Okay that’s enough out of you demon.” “Jozu careful I can sense this guy’s power from here, he’s a bigshot straight from the underworld unlike any demon we have faced before. If we screw up once he’ll kill us outright.”Got it, but have to do something he’s going to freeze the entire town over.” The ice demon focuses his attention now on Jozuma and starts to speak in a heavy and course voice. “Wizard. Demon head. Heh heh heh. Fools. Die. Quick.” The ice demon starts a slow pace towards Jozuma but Jozuma wastes no time to take the initiative. “BLITZ STANCE!” Jozuma dashes towards the demon unleashing a flurry of punches but each one gave little affect and his hand start to hurt from each blow. The demon covers his claws in ice and freezing cold air sending him flying to the ground. “Ow… that hurt a lot, what the heck is he made of?” “Ice, really hard ice.” The demon continues to slowly approach Jozuma not even so much as scratch from Jozuma’s barrage, he continues his course monotone laugh. “Heh heh heh.” “Alright how about this then, Railgun!” Jozuma fires his Railgun shot and while it does pierce the demon’s icy hide he continued his pace as if it never happened. “What the hell?!” The demon finally approached Jozuma, stomped on him, and turned his attention back to the settlers. Jozuma was cold, in pain, and coughing up blood so Calcifer thought it was time to carry out his duty. “Jozu I’m sorry but I have to take over.” “No, Calcifer don’t.” “Jozu you are dying and you know that from the day I was bound to you the boss gave me one order and one order only. Keep. You. Alive. I’m sorry but my hands are tied.” “I can’t control it Cal and there’s so many people here we might-.” “Their lives are not my concern, yours is, and the only way you’re getting out of this alive or maybe even beating that thing is if we do it.” The demon continues it’s killing spree and eventually a man falls near them bleeding out. “That will do, I would just use your blood but we need all the power we can get.” Jozuma feels himself losing control of his limbs as Calcifer forces him to stand up and walk towards the man to drink his blood. “No, Cal, please don’t.” Jozuma’s turns his head to see the ice demon standing over a small girl, he raises his claw. “No… stop…” The demon starts swinging his claw towards the child. “STOOOOOP!!!” Then, silence. Jozuma opened his eyes to see the world around him still, unmoving. Even the snow falling from the sky stood in place in the air. Jozuma suddenly didn’t feel cold; he looked at his arm to see that it had become an icy claw. “What the hell?” “Well, would ya look at that it’s been years since I’ve seen something like that.” “Cal what’s going on?” “That, my dear compadre, is the claw of an Ice Demon Slayer and you just froze time. Congratulations bud, welcome to the badass club.” “What, but that makes no sense I was raised by a dragon shouldn’t I be a Dragon Slayer?” “Slayer Magic doesn’t follow any rule set it can awaken in the oddest of places and forms. You were probably taught in the way of Slayer Magic but it hadn’t awakened yet and when you think of the fact that you’ve only spent your childhood years with Rau and the rest of your life with me it only makes sense.” “BUT YOU’RE A FIRE DEMON!” “Meh, I got nothing for that one, you were pretty cold though and I do feel like I’m giving you power regardless.” Jozuma looks back at the ice demon and notices time slowly starting move again. “Cal I got an idea.” Jozuma runs towards the demon and starts punching and slashing him with his new claw as time starts returning to normal. The demon starts freaking out in place as all the hits in frozen time all hit him at once and sends the demon flying. “Oh yeah! Cal.” “Yes?” “Start coming up with names, I’m about to dump a whole lot of magic all over this guy.” “With pleasure.” The demon gets up and smashes the ground firing another wave of icicles. “ICE!” “BLADE!” Jozuma swings an ice sword that unleashes his own wave of icicles overpowering the demon’s wave and proceeding to hit him, Jozuma claps his hands. “Hail storm!” Clouds appear over the battlefield and large daggers of hail fall from the sky impaling the demon. “GRAAAAGH!” Jozuma makes his way toward the demon, pillars of ice appearing below his feet as he starts to gain height. Jozuma jumps above the demon. “DS Avalanche!” A rapidly spinning spirals of snow land and pierce through the demon as Jozuma descends on him. “ICE DEMON!” "CLAW!” Jozuma strikes the demon’s open wound with his claw, the demon is now furious. “ENOUGH!” the demon makes an explosion of ice that knocks Jozuma back a considerable distance, he gets up and slams his hand to the ground. “Snow Wolf Pack!” “Lame.” “Shut up.” 5 snow wolves appear from the ground and start attacking the demon, Calcifer takes this moment to share some information. “Jozuma, you see that ice over there?” “Yes?” “Eat it, trust me.” “Huh… oh I see what you’re going with here.” While the demon was distracted with the snow wolves Jozuma started eating the ice, eventually triggering the Demon Force and giving his body a demon-like appearance. “Woo this feels awesome, I am going to smash that guy!” 

------------------------------
    1141 words

Last edited by Jozuma on 17th April 2017, 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:

Demon Force:
    Jozuma
    Jozuma

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Private Re: A New Demon Slayer is Born (Ice Demon Slayer RP Sample)

Post by Jozuma 16th April 2017, 10:17 am

Hey it's Demon Force time! HIT THAT THEME MUSIC!
    Demon Force Theme:
    I'm having fun with this. :) Please continue down below. vv

The demon started making headway with the wolves until Jozuma appeared in front of him, the demon took a swing at him but his body just started reforming with ice. “FLASH SPEARS!” Jozuma sends a barrage of glowing ice spears at very high speed each making an explosion of ice. The demon is now covered in ice and Jozuma tries to return the favor from before by releasing an aura of cold air that weakens the demon more. “Grrr. Angry. Crush puny wizard.” The demon starts swinging as Jozuma but Jozuma is able to keep up matching him in strength blow for blow as their fists collided. Jozuma then freezes time once more and gets into position for his next spell. “Ice Serpent!” “Lame.” “Shut up.” As time moves again Jozuma unleashes a large stream of ice that takes the form of snake that grabs the demon and bashes him against the wall. “Zero IcAge. The demon suddenly has a crushing feeling as everything around him starts to freeze. “Heh heh heh. Can’t. Freeze. Fools… Eh?” The demon is struck with shock as he sees his body being coated with ice holding him to the wall, unable to move. “Now since I know you can hear me and this is probably a new concept to you.” “We have to ask.” “DO YOFEEFEAR? The demon starts roaring incoherently as he tries to struggle out of the ice. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Jozuma takes a big breath. “ICDEMON’S RAGE! Jozuma releases a huge blast of glowing ice from his mouth that obliterated the ice demon. The demon was slain and, while there was a lot of collateral damage, the people were safe. Jozuma giggles a little “Happy about being awesome?” “No, it’s just this the first I’ve used your power and been in control.” “Yeah you finally did it buddy, but blood is still going to be an option for bailing you out of dying, I don’t care how strong you are now if you are in a tough spot I have to keep you breathing!” Jozuma giggles again. “I can live with that.” Jozuma then leaves the settlement to continue his search for the ruins, no longer worried about the cold.

---------------------------------
    376 words
    TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1816

Last edited by Jozuma on 17th April 2017, 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Themes:

Demon Force:

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 8:15 pm