Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Medicine gathering

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Child of Eden
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,631,235

Medicine gathering Empty Medicine gathering

Post by Leila Vergious 13th April 2017, 4:50 am

Leila Vergious • Golden Phoenix • C Rank

This was it. Her dreams finally fulfilled it seemed, the young girl hopped from one stop to another happily as she hummed a familiar tune. The short skirt of black and purple color which accompanied a fairly regular button-up shirt of similar design and with short sleeves danced in the gentle wind that was blowing on occasion, also somewhat lifting the heavy leather coat of a rather tall figure behind her. He was the object of her desires, that one mechanical being who was absent from most of her adventures. And when he was, it tore at the girl’s heart mercilessly. But now he was back and the two of them were walking the road together once more. It was a beautiful thing and Leila could not be happier, hence the odd way of moving forward rather that just walking like a normal person would. Though she was soon stopped by few words coming from behind her. ”You have yet to disclose the reasons as to why you changed your appearance the moment we crossed borders. Do not tell me that you are a wanted criminal in these lands?” To that, Leila could only chuckle as she turned around to face the golem, her hands held behind her back in an innocent manner as her large hazel eyes looked at the Machias standing tall.

”No wanted criminal here, sir! It’s actually rather silly reason… while you were gone, I managed to start my career as a traveling mage. But eventually, I became part of this guild, Golden Phoenix. You already know that, but was also made an Ace of said guild and even got the position of Rising Star from magical council. I was surprised too, but people started recognizing me even outside of Fiore. I don’t want that to change the course of our travels, so I change my appearance and never mention my name when I leave Fiore like this. This is new me, someone who yet has to travel the world!” That was the reason. Perhaps it was silly, yes. Or maybe it wasn’t, it really depended on the person who viewed this. The main thing was that the golem himself nodded to this, a sign of approval. If that was what his daughter wanted to do, then of course there was no way he could ever stop her. He too wished to observe this girl’s adventure and this time, even be part of it. He was willing to do anything for that and if she had said this to him earlier, he would even do his best to find that necklace she was wearing right now, one that allowed her to change appearance like this. But it was only recently that he was actually repaired and became functional again. There were not that many options resenting themselves where he could aid this girl, but he was sure that the time would come soon. After all, this world was vast and ruthless from time to time. He knew that first hand.

Word Count: 504 / 2000
    Tags: @4EverAlone
    OOC: -
    Template (c) Izayuki

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Lineage Making Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Medicine gathering Empty Re: Medicine gathering

Post by Leila Vergious 12th May 2017, 12:11 pm

That said, Seven was one of the more peaceful and serene nations out there. An impression one would perhaps not get when approaching the town that they were now rather close to. Even from distance it appeared rather poor as the big walls meant to guard the place were almost falling apart, houses beyond it made with simple design of wood and cut stone. Even the guards were dressed in rather poor looking armor, one that could most likely be pierced with ease no matter what weapon you would use. Well, it was as good place for rest as any, provided there actually was an inn in here. But as soon as the odd duo walked through the gates, a grand chaos greeted them. People just running around with supplies in their hands, some helping injured ones to a nearby church that towered over the other buildings. If there was one fancy thing in this place, thet that was it. Little too curious, the black haired girl would jump towards one of the citizens that just stood nearby, observing it all as well. "Excuse me sir, what is going on? The town seems to be in disarray..."

His head turned to face the girl swiftly, almost as if she scared him with her sudden voice. Thankfully not enough that he would run off, but it was still clear that he was somewhat displeased with this. "Travelers? Afraid you came at the wrong time. Even the folk who normally run local inn are helping here now. You see, our humble hospital burned to ashes just now and we have to save what is still left!" That was quite troublesome indeed. Places like this one surely did not have more than one place that could provide such necessary care for others. Unsure how to properly reply, the black haired maiden took few steps back to fall back into the line with her mechanical father. Though mere moments later, another individual approached this trio. A fair lady wearing black clothes with pattern of cross adorning them. Presumably member of local church or prior mentioned hospital. "Excuse me, travelers? I hate to ask this of someone who is not part of this town, but we are terribly low on working hands that could help. And most of our supplies burned down along with the building as well. If you can, would you be willing to go on a small herbal hunt? There is a specific herb that grows around the town called Bellyia. It's-" "Ashen leaves with blue petals. I happen to know the herb. Worry not, we'll help." Rewarded with one of the brightest smiles she had ever seen, the girl would turn back towards the town's gate with a small, barely audible sight. "I see your kind heart did not taint yet." "Maybe I'm more resilient than your regular human? Heh, it's strange to me as well sometimes. But as long as I can go on helping others, this is just fine."

Word Count: 1004 / 2000
    Template (c) Izayuki

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 13th May 2017, 2:23 am

"A traveler unlike many others truly. Those that wander world like us usually require proper payment for actions like this, even if the employer is poor indeed. All require food to survive, with the exception of special cases such as me that is."

"Well, I'm a special case too, so who cares? They can keep their jewels if it helps get them back on their feet. I already have everything I want. You and the road! Nothing else is really needed, right? We'll forge our own happiness with out own hands."

Those words weighed quite heavy. The golem knew of what his daughter went through and it saddened him. But that was just how reality of this world worked. Not every story got it's happy ending. And the girl was unlucky enough to be part of one such story, falling apart in the middle of it. But surely, with this positive attitude, she would be able to find a new source of happiness eventually. Right now, it was the two of them traveling together. But how long could that last before they would explore every piece of this land? Yes, interactions with other beings were required. Surely there was someone for her out there. For now, however, they should focus on the task at hand. Walking past the guards once more, they found themselves beyond the town gates and seeking the way this herb might be.

"I am also glad you did not forget your training. Not many would recognize such exotic herb. It only grows around these parts and nowhere else."

"Who do you think you're talking to, hm? I'm daughter of the greatest traveler in this world, of course I would know this much! After all, I treasured all the knowledge he gave me after he went on a long break somewhere else~"

He simply had to laugh at such answer. He was glad that the girl remained pure like this, capable of joking around and still embracing all around her with loving intent. It also made their way to the plains of flowers and trees around go by much faster. It was strange how time worked sometimes. When you're having fun, it grows faster. And while you're bored, it stretches beyond one's imagination. And right now, it was gone by as an unexpected lightning. They both missed these days. Traveling from one place to another was almost like their purpose in life. Well, it was actually what the golem was made to do in the first place, so it only made sense. The excitement of a packed dirt road. It could not compare. And soon, they were both on their knees, searching the ground for this small herb, it's azure blue petals almost shining amidst the other colors, begging to be picked up by the duo. It was a very simple task they were given, having it's own charm. It truly reminded Leila of the days when she was walking through Magnolia in search of lost puppies, one of her first contracts ever.

Word Count: 1510 / 2000
    Template (c) Izayuki

Leila Vergious
    Leila Vergious

Eden's Rose

Eden's Rose

Post by Leila Vergious 13th May 2017, 2:41 am

Back then, she was so energetic and filled with hope! Not that it wouldn't be the case now, but... she was different. Perhaps not much, but she was. More laid back perhaps. She lived through much already and knew that some things simply could not be avoided. She made peace with her mistakes and embraced it all. Something that helped her move on a great deal. And while she grew sad at moments, knowing that she could never get back what she had in the past, that was fine. Yet another experience that allowed her to grow and learn from, grow stronger in the process. The more obstacles you encounter in your life, the more you can learn. Or something like that, right? The nameless golem noticed this too. And suffice to say, he was happy for her.

"Think this is enough?"

Holding her arms full of the herbs, expertly cut and ready to be used, the golem would not in approval as he too was in similar state. As expected, the gather was successful and not complications occurred. Just another simple task done by them. Heading back towards the town, Leila hummed a familiar tune to the both of them as clouds danced on the blue canvas, gently flowing by the giant golden orb. The girl felt little bit guilty as fleeting memories of her past moved by. She remembered the letter she had sent to Elyx, her former guild master. In it, she said that if she ever had the chance to do everything all over again, she would have chosen completely differently to explore all the options and possibilities. Yet here she was, given that exact choice. But she chose the same as before. Quite funny how even she tried to desperately hold onto the past, but all in vain. Perhaps she should apologize to him one of these days, if she could actually find him.

Buried in all those thoughts, she did not even notice that they were in front of the local church already. The tall door was open wide, so the duo just invited themselves in, searching for the sister that gave them the task. Surely enough, they soon found one another. An expression of delight adored the girl's face as she spotted all those herbs. It was clear that she didn't actually expect them to come back, or to gather so many. "Oh my, with this much, we should be able to treat most of the people who got injured in the fire! Stay right here, I'm sure I can gather some gold for your reward!" But Leila quickly stopped the maiden. "No need. Just direct us to the local inn, I have a feeling that building won't be as easy to spot as this one." Perhaps far too humble for her own sake. But again, the girl did not mind in the slightest. She just wanted everyone here to get better, even if she had absolutely no knowledge of who these people actually were. That was just how she was, it seemed. Someone who wished to save this world from all bad, despite not even being from this plain of existence herself.

Word Count: 2040 / 2000
    Template (c) Izayuki

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:29 pm