Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

~Lady of the Whisk~

Ainsley
    Ainsley

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 143.75

~Lady of the Whisk~ Empty ~Lady of the Whisk~

Post by Ainsley 12th April 2017, 6:20 pm

Magic
    Primary Magic: ~Lady of the Whisk~
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Holder

Description: Lady of the Whisk is a holder magic that uses a special whisk to cast various spells based on baking.  It is a baker's dream come true and involves sweet, salty, sugary... even sour desserts to be created at higher levels.  This magic is versatile in that it does not rely on certain circumstances to be usable, except for the fact that it works better when there is at least a little bit of space for her spells to take up.  With various types of bakery in her arsenal as well as supplementary spells that relate to her craft, Ainsley defeats her enemies with the power of delicious goods.

She likes to support her teammates in battles, but she also is prone to stomping over to an enemy and smashing him across the face with her baseball bat.  She also doesn't mind full on attacking, but it could hurt her allies if they're too close.  Most of her spells are colorful and can alert both sides to their use, so Ainsley has to be careful about who is benefiting from her healing, buffs, and extra weapons.  She loves to bake and has trained herself in magic not only for the sake of winning fights, but purely for the betterment of life in that it makes things more fun.  Because of this, she has several abilities that are usable only out of combat.  It has a relatively moderate range and trades superior offense and defense as a whole magic for versatility and support.

Strengths:
    ☸ Great for working in a team
    ☸ People won't ever go hungry around a user of this magic
    ☸ Appearances can be deceiving; people underestimate this magic

Weaknesses:
    ☸ Has no inherit elemental strengths
    ☸ Does not create a balanced diet
    ☸ Does not excel at attack or defense
    ☸ People are jealous of her free food

Lineage:
    Abilities:
    Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

D-Rank:
    List of Spell Fusions:
    Sadly Locked:

Last edited by Nishikiori on 18th April 2017, 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

~Lady of the Whisk~ Empty Re: ~Lady of the Whisk~

Post by Guest 17th April 2017, 8:00 pm

Consider it graded, my friend! (: All corrections have been listed in this lovely color. Please edit and bump so I may return for my cupcakes.
    Thanks!

Spoiler:
    Ainsley
    Ainsley

Post by Ainsley 17th April 2017, 8:18 pm

Edited all except for one thing! "May we lower this to 2% for those of equal or lower rank? (:"

I changed it so it was 2% for higher ranks, since I didn't understand why it would drain less MP from the people you mentioned. I can change it to how you said if you meant it like that :D

And yes! The cupcakes are definitely allergy free!

Post by Guest 18th April 2017, 6:42 am

Actually, I meant it how I said. ^^
    2% MP for those of equal or lower rank. It should not effect those of higher rank, unless it is 1% MP from someone one rank higher. Two ranks higher should receive no effect.

The rest looks good.
    Ainsley
    Ainsley

Post by Ainsley 18th April 2017, 2:19 pm

Ohh I get it :D
    I had forgotten to put how it would affect people of higher rank which is why I thought you meant it the other way. All edited now!

Post by Guest 18th April 2017, 8:23 pm

Spoiler:

~Lady of the Whisk~ 6frJJtL

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:43 am