Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

In a humble inn [Mitsuki/Vajra]

Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

In a humble inn [Mitsuki/Vajra] Empty In a humble inn [Mitsuki/Vajra]

Post by Mitsuki Genji 10th April 2017, 12:15 pm

It was early evening in the establishment that Mitsuki had rented a room to rest in. The two jobs she sent out to do went off without a hitch. Then again dressing up as a maid and giving a photo shoot wasn't really that hard. Though it was fun, both of those job. Maybe joining this dark guild wasn't that bad after all. though she also saw a lot of other jobs on the board that didn't really stroke her as something she would do. Luckily Lir hasn't gotten the brilliant idea to go on one of those as of yet.

The first guest of the evening were starting to enter the place. Since it wouldn't be possible to reach the guild by sunset Mitsuki decided to stay here for the night and since Lir hadn't intervened that's what they would do. Some guys were playing some instruments for some ambiance. The music wasn't bad, but Lir was a little better with her guitar.

As she finished her next drink they changed to a more lively number. Despite all her traveling Mitsuki didn't really feel all that tired yet. Since she liked to dance she jumped away from her chair at the bar and moved towards the small dance floor that was made in front guys playing their instruments. There weren't many people yet there so there was still some space left. The number was rather fast but not too fast so most that wouldn't know it couldn't follow.

'That's right, go Mitsuki' Even Lir seemed to support this for some reason. Strange, whenever Mitsuki was having fun without her she would complain about it or sabotage it. Mitsuki just kept dancing and tried not to think to much about it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unless stated otherwise: I always do my jobs by word count.
    Vajra
    Vajra

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Roger's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wrath of Storms
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

In a humble inn [Mitsuki/Vajra] Empty Re: In a humble inn [Mitsuki/Vajra]

Post by Vajra 10th April 2017, 1:00 pm

You can be both sexy and deadly...

It was quite ironic that these two would come to meet in such a place. One from Savage Skull and one who was looking for guild in question. But the seeker had not thought to pursue the member, if only because they hadn't met in a timely fashion. No, Vajra had found herself on the arm of a local 'rich' man, as he liked to deem himself. Truthfully, he was the son of someone important somewhere who had used his daddy's money to buy himself a bachelor pad in Clover. But that's what some of these men and women did; used their parents money to show off just how rich they pretended to be.

And normally, Vajra would have absolutely no interest in such petty people. Pretending to have power was nearly as insulting as not having it. But then again, this particular brunette was connected to a lot of the big criminals in the town, being the party boy that he was. And Vajra was looking for answers or rather directions. The criminals of this town seemingly held another key to that.

So that's how she found herself walking into the inn with the man, attached to his arm like the proper eye candy she was meant to be. She was flanked by the man and his friends, the single female in the bunch. They all clamored around her, shooting off jokes and insults at one another like normal young adults were meant to do. Vajra played her part well; laughing at jokes, flirting back with both her rich suitor and his friends. She was led to the bar along with them as the group began ordering every drink they could think of.

With them distracted, Vajra took a moment to peel her attention away from her party and focus on the band. They were playing a rather lively jig and it seemed an attractive young woman enjoyed it enough that she had begun to dance. Vajra smirked and turned all the way around to admire the movements of the girl, taking in the pleasant sight and seemingly forgetting about her quarry. She was weak against beautiful faces afterall.

Mitsuki would probably find herself surprised when the purple-haired woman suddenly joined her in the dance, coming up behind her and placing her hands on her shoulders. It was the only warning Mitsuki would get before Vajra spun around her and began to dance as well with her. "You're quite good at that, you know." She complimented her dance partner.
    VAJRA| WORDS: 420|SAVAGE SKULL TERRITORY

SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET @ CYBERINK.ME

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In a humble inn [Mitsuki/Vajra] 4u8b3l
    Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Guest Try your vantage. You might just get lucky~
    Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 

Post by Mitsuki Genji 10th April 2017, 2:28 pm

The dance was going well and Mitsuki could feel that Lir enjoyed it too a bit. She noticed a bunch of people entering at the same time. There was only one woman among them and she seemed to enjoy herself just fine with all those guys. She quickly averted her gaze en continued focusing on her dancing just like before and let the people that just entered enjoy their drinks.

Soon she could feel some hands on her back and before she knew it the woman of the group was dancing with her and complimenting her dance. After some lose movements after being surprised by the purple haired woman she managed to find her moves again and continue dancing as before.

"You're quite good yourself!" Mitsuki said towards the newcomer in the establishment without changing her pace. She took a good look at her dance partner and it was difficult to explain, at least for Mitsuki. She was beautiful wouldn't even begin to describe Mitsuki's thougths. Of course there was no way Lir wouldn't notice this, nor was there no way she wasn't going to act on this. The fact she didn't start to tease Mitsuki about it was frighting cause it meant she was probably planning something.

Mitsuki made a hard move involving standing on one foot for a few seconds she could feel control of her body slipping away and refusing to move for a split second halfway the motion. This caused Mitsuki to slip up and fell flat faced on the ground. Unfortunately she couldn't scream at Lir here as that would seem really weird but Mitsuki knew that Lir could feel her anger. Why did she always had to do something like this. She could hear Lir's creepy giggling in her head.

Vajra
    Vajra

VIP- Gain An Artifact- Demon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vajra 10th April 2017, 2:43 pm

"Practice makes perfect." Vajra said back with a smile as her dance partner managed to recover from the momentary shock and went right back into the flow. The purple-haired woman went right along with her, dancing right with and across from her in matching steps and movements. It was quite elegant and had already drawn the attention of her party; the whooping and hollering coming from the men seemed to cut into the vibrant music and the mood.

So when Mitsuki tried to pull off a more complicated move, it wasn't a huge surprise that the boisterous noise coming from the others caused a stutter -- or at least, that's what she assumed. The poor woman fell flat on her face even as Vajra pulled off the same move without any issue. She came down from the step and blinked down at Mitsuki before turning and looking over to the group. This girl had talent but seemed easily distracted. A weakness that Vajra noted and did judge her upon. But she wasn't quick to write a person off without knowing the full story. And besides...she was quite the looker.

Rolling her eyes at the hooting men, she bent down and took hold of Mitsuki's hands unless she pulled away. And if she didn't, Vajra would guide her back up onto her feet and pull her close to her, putting one hand on the center of her back and the other taking hold of the other girl's hand. "Don't worry about them. Focus on me." She said softly, trying to take back the woman's attention. Once she felt she had it, she led them into dancing once more -- though this time they would be much closer physically.
    VAJRA| WORDS: 287|SAVAGE SKULL TERRITORY

Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 

Post by Mitsuki Genji 11th April 2017, 1:59 pm

Aw... that really hurt. As fast as Mitsuki got her face of the ground she rubbed her face a bit, luckily there wasn't any blood on it and it didn't hurt as much as one would think at first. Still that wasn't a pleasant experience and surely Mitsuki would give Lir an earful for this later. Not that it would help or that Mitsuki could do something against it but it might make her feel a little better.

Before she had much time to think about it though since she could feel someone pulling her hand. Simply as that Mitsuki took it as a clue to jump back up. She could feel the young woman place her hand on her back which kind of made Mitsuki blush a tiny bit. Not because they were so close, but more because the other woman was so pretty. Lir's next line didn't help much either.

'You can thank me later.' She let Mitsuki know and after that she went silent again. One more of Lir's pranks and this one was a little more effective than most. Quickly she tried to return to her pace and she didn't back away from the woman, if anything she really didn't mind being that close to her. She just nodded while smiling when told to just focus on the woman, which wasn't all that hard to do. Instead she just finished the dance without further incident, luckily Lir didn't hold any pranks like that. Then again twice the same thing wouldn't be as unexpected or fun.

Vajra
    Vajra

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vajra 11th April 2017, 5:52 pm

Mitsuki went right along with Vajra's hand, allowing herself to be guided to her feet. From there she stood close to the purple-haired woman with nary a complaint or comment, simply falling into step with Vajra as easily as that. Smiling, the purple-haired woman continued to lead them through the dance for several moments, even as the peanut gallery continued to whistle at them. "They're just looking for a show. Immature boys and their fantasies." Vajra said as she nodded to the side towards the men she had come in with.

She took a moment to spin away from Mitsuki, doing her own solo part of the dance. She looked back towards the other woman, a fieriness in her gaze that seemed to dance with teasing light. But before she could go through with the rest of the dance, the music came to an end. Clapping came from her crowd but she didn't pay them any mind. Slowly she walked over to Mitsuki and gave her a curt bow of her head. "That was fun. I'm Vajra, by the way. I would have asked for your name earlier but frankly...I was too busy taking in the view." As if to hammer that point in further, the purple-haired woman's eyes ran over the woman in front of her once more to properly take her in.

"You here with someone, love? I'd be terribly disappointed to hear you are. I'd love for you to come join us at the bar." She shot her a wink. "Don't worry, I'll make sure none of those apes get too handsy."
    VAJRA| WORDS: 265|SAVAGE SKULL TERRITORY

Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 

Post by Mitsuki Genji 15th April 2017, 2:40 am

"My name is Mitsuki" She said after Vajra had introduced herself. Just like the other woman she gave payed the clapping from the men no heed. It wasn't that difficult for Mitsuki to ignore the guys the woman came in with. Mostly because her focus was split between the dancing and the beauty she just danced with. The current position didn't help either, but it wasn't that she didn't like it all.

"Thanks, you where great too." She said back but as soon as Vajra mentioned looking the view Mitsuki couldn't help but look at the person in front of her herself with the same slight blush that had been on her face for a little while now.

"No, I just was passing through." She began before a short pause to state that she was indeed here alone. Even if Vajra wouldn't look out for her, Mitsuki was confident enough that she could get away with the help of her magic. It was certainly useful in changing the odds if the problem was that you're outnumbered. She also was certain that if a fight would break lose Lir wouldn't mind to take over, since she loved to fight so much herself. Still she would prefer none of this happened but she couldn't take it off her mind.

"Alright, I don't mind. Let's go!"  Mitsuki said after the short pause. She wasn't sure what she was getting into, but it would probably be better than sitting here all night listening to Lir's taunts.

Vajra
    Vajra

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vajra 17th April 2017, 7:35 am

This girl seemed very innocent, which didn't surprise Vajra much. She looked on the younger side and with that came the naivety of age. But the purple-haired woman could tell there was a mutual interest, or at least a curiosity in this other woman. She took in Vajra's admiration and paid her the same duty of looking her over. Vajra almost immediately regretted having to be here on business and not pleasure. Then again, there was nothing in any book saying she couldn't mix the two. And Vajra was such an expert of multitasking. "Well I can't say I'm sorry you're here along, Mitsuki. That means I get to take you all for myself. Though to be honest..." She leaned in a little and lowered her voice for only Mitsuki to hear. "I'd still probably steal you away."

With that last little flirtatious comment in, she took the girl's hand and led her back to the group of men. Seeing the two women coming back, hand in hand, brought in another round of hooting and hollering. Vajra simply rolled her eyes as she stopped in front of them with her newfound friend. "Guys, this is Mitsuki. She's a new friend of mine that I invited over here to join us. Now I know none of you would do anything to make her feel unwanted, right?" She looked back to Mitsuki and gave her another small wink.

"Oh we'd never do that." The lead of the group, Vajra's target, said with a wicked grin. He looked between his friends and seemed to share a look that wasn't that hidden. The purple haired woman's eyes narrowed but only slightly; enough to pick up on the hint but not to reveal she had.

"What're you drinkin', Mitsuki? Anything you want; I can afford it."

VAJRA| WORDS: 301|SAVAGE SKULL TERRITORY

Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 

Post by Mitsuki Genji 19th April 2017, 12:04 pm

"That's... alright I guess." She said carefully as they walked toward the group. She wasn't entirely sure she could trust the woman yet but she didn't seem to be that bad. And Lir hadn't warned her about her either. Then again, maybe Lir wouldn't do so either because she liked Vajra too or just again to mess with Mitsuki. Either way they were here in an inn and she was almost certain that people wouldn't try anything in here. After all causing trouble in here generally started a fight which would in turn mean trouble with the local authorities. Then again, maybe she was underestimating the power of booze. Wouldn't be the first time she did that.

"Pleased to meet you all." Mitsuki said to the rest of the group after politely to the rest of her group. She wasn't all to sure if this was a good idea. She didn't like that smile for starters. Almost like he was talking sarcastically. Yet she couldn't just act on a gut feeling she for now she decided to stay neutral and friendly.

"Just a regular beer is fine."" She said mostly because it would be impolite to refuse. Mitsuki's tastes were simple and quite the opposite of Lir. Speaking of which whenever they were debating on what to drink Lir would always at least try order anything not beer, yet she did nothing now nor did she make any tormenting jokes about whatever was told here. Her silence was a little unsettling, like the silence before the storm.

Vajra
    Vajra

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vajra 23rd April 2017, 8:29 am

"Regular beer, huh? My kind of gal." The man said with a small chuckle as he turned back to the bartender to place the order. Vajra's eyes narrowed slightly as she stared at him, curious thoughts running through her head before she turned her attention back to Mitsuki with a smile.

"Reng here is the son of the richest man in town. His father has made quite a name for himself in the nearby region, accumulating a lot of influence. According to Reng, there may be even more business opening in Oshibana if everything goes well." She explained her mark with the concentrated poise of a hunter but with the humbleness of a girl starstruck by a local celebrity. She reached up and ran a hand down the man's back as she continued talking to Mitsuki. "He's brought me all over town. See, I'm new in Clover Town. I've never actually been here and I wanted a proper escort to show me the sights."

"I know all the best places in town. My dad practically owns Clover at this point." Reng boasted with a grin, turning around with a freshly poured beer in hand. He held it out for Mitsuki to take and once she had, he leaned back against the wooden bar with the same cocky grin he came in with. "We're kind of a big deal around here."

They sure were but to say that Reng's father owned most of Clover...well, it was an awfully bold statement. But Vajra laughed it off like she believed it as she continued with Mitsuki. "So you said you were just passing through as well. You come from anywhere interesting or is that where you're headed?"

VAJRA| WORDS: 284|SAVAGE SKULL TERRITORY

Magic
    Character
    Armory
    Mitsuki Genji
    Mitsuki Genji

Player 

Post by Mitsuki Genji 23rd April 2017, 10:59 am

"Oh good to see things are going well then." Mitsuki said back when she was told the man's business would expand. Mitsuki had absolutely zero business sense but she could vaguely guess it was a good thing.

"I see. As I said earlier I ain't from around here either. What did you think, what was there to see around town?" Mitsuki curiously asked while suppressing a small rising feel of Jealousy, which still went rather easy. She wasn't that hopeless, but Lir's exaggerating if true comment didn't make things better.

'You really want her to do that do you no? To bad you're not that important then. ' As always Lir hit the nail on the spot, exaggerated as it was. Luckily this seemed to calm Mitsuki down a bit. It wasn't like her to remain silent if she could tease Mitsuki a little. She accepted the drink and drank a little before placing it on the the table. It tasted a little wierd compared to what she was used to, but that was probably because Lir didn't allow her to drink ordinary beer yet in the evening. Once she drank a "little" she noticed the glass was already half-empty. She quickly stopped as she didn't want to drink too much at once and laughed away when Reng announced his family owned this town. Could be true, or not. Mitsuki didn't care much about it either way.

"My work takes me through here. I'am a mage... but I don't belong to a guild yet." She added to bluff her way out. Of course this was a lie, because she wasn't going to announce that she was of a dark guild member against some of the wealthiest people around town. She started to feel a little tired, but nothing special. It had been a long journey. Her instinct said that she should retreat for the night, but she quite didn't want to go yet. The alcohol also helped her stay awake. So she took another sip from the glass and put it down again.

"So where are you from Vajra?" Mitsuki asked out of intrest.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 12:13 pm