Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam]

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam] Empty The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam]

Post by Triple_Hell 5th April 2017, 12:21 am

Light bathes through the leaves of the canopy, and pierces its shroud of shadow onto the undergrowth below. Brown boots crushed dried leaves as a former resident of Seven treks the forest path. As Haia steps onto the footpath, the sounds of an active village within earshot, Haia looks a note left by her Quartermaster,
    Cirven. Haia did not come back here for vacations or nostalgia. The girl came back for one reason.

Black Sails needed something called a Fissure Gem, a gem which allowed one to break even the toughest barriers, whether physical or magical, and locks. Haia was aware of the location of one, and that was in Seven, her homeland.
    Haia had gotten much of a headstart in the search, with one of their airships dropping her off. But this was as close as they would go, as per her instructions. Getting too close meant trouble, especially in a land where magic reigns over technology.

Haia looks at herself, she has donned her original look.
    Emerald cape and more coverage of the skin. Tunic and skirt with brown boots. Haia could not believe she remembers how to tie her signature braid and pig tails.
    Her bow and quiver were strapped on her back. Haia kicked the leaves anf watch the wind blow. It has been long indeed.

Haia makes her way into the village, getting several stares from the villagers, before suddenly getting surrounded by guards, enchanted spears pointed dangerously at her.
    "State your business traveller!" One hollered. Haia assumed that the woman who did was their commander. But then she recognized that voice.

"Do you not recognize me Mother?" Haia said with a radiant smile on her face. The guards lowered their spears and the woman, who showed a much more decorated armor, and a spear that is significantly more enhanced than her troops. The helmet came off and a woman, aged but still looking strong, stared at Haia with wizened eyes before the woman, dropped her helmet and weapon and wrapped her arms around the lithe Haia. Haia tears up and hugs back. Some villagers cheered.

Haia found herself, in a small shack somewhat near the forest. Her foster mother, was busy taking of her armor and donning a more housewife kind of clothing. Haia looked around, not much has changed. But out of the corner of her eye, she spots a brown gem glowing with a rose gold like aura. The Fissure Gem. Haia's foster mother was quick to spot her curiousity.

"I recommend not touching that darling, that's an unrefined Fissure Gem, you can tell cause its brown and not the copperish glow in has," Haia's foster mother said. "Hey Haia, do you remember my name?" Haia seized up a bit at the question. It has bren years since she last said the woman's name. All she could remember was a faint M word. Mira? Miya?
    Mythia? Then Haia looked at her mother's armor. It was mythril.

Without a bit of hesitation, Haia answered with, "Mythril?"
    Mythril smiled and gave the girl a hug. A shadow loomed closer.

The duo spent the night in the shack, talking about their time apart. Mythril became a royal guard for the Elf Queen and was considered one of their elite.
    On much sadder grim news, after Haia disappeared, they found out that her brother,
    Nugmirg, was responsible for the disappearance and was banished. Her father had been shot in the heart while hunting, as for the criminal, that remains at large. Haia teared up and cried. Haia could not believe she was betrayed by someone close.
    It took a long time for Haia to stop crying despite Mythril coaxing the 20 year old.

Daily activities resumed, though some were happily cheering about the return of Haia Illie Starstruck. They commented on how the girl had grown and matured, though they all admites she still lacks height. Haia laughed and blushed, it felt good to be baxk in Seven, though her visit will be short lived. The Black Sails would like that Fissure Gem, but getting it meant backstabbing her mother's trust. Haia needed some way to refine it too. Unrefined Fissure Gems meant destruction. The girl pondered before getting slapped on the back by Mythril to walk forward.

Haia could not help but chuckle a bit. Her mother brought her to the archery range. Haia smiled as she watched younger boys tried to hit their target with their bows, crossbows and slingshots. Haia then saw a gang was around someone. Her jaw dropped. Haia rubbed her eyes and stared, and it took another Mythril smack ln the back to bring her back to reality. The person of attention, was Nicoleas, and he had spotted Haia.

Word Count; 789/2500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam] 21
    Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Precursor Drive
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam] Empty Re: The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam]

Post by Triple_Hell 5th April 2017, 3:51 pm

Night fell, wolves howled in the distance as crows eyed whatever passes through the streets of the forest, perched upon their branches cawwing like they speak gossip. A small tiny wooden shack was brightly lit, with the sound of chatter and loud laughter booming from the shack. A small group of three had gathered beneath its wooden roof and toasted to the night and the Elf Queen.

Haia had a lot of talk about, she talked about how she met Nicoleas, how they learnt magic and how they parted ways, memories of fun and laughter flowing through the members. Haia left out the part of joining a group of pirates, who knew what Mythril would have done. Haia looked at Nicoleas, who was talking to her foster mother like a teacher telling a parent how the child has done for school. Nicoleas looked very different, no longer was his weird sense of style visible, but was replaced with a wise and respected style of wear. His hair had become white and his glasses were much more wizened than before. Haia could see a feather pen in his coat's front pocket. But one thing definitely caught her eye. There was an emerald crest on his white clothes. Haia instantly recognizes the crest on her mother's armor too. Haia drawed two and two together and clapped for Nicoleas.
    Both mother and teacher looked at Haia in surprised for the sudden applause.

"Ah... Yes its the crest of the Elf Queen, and yes I work under her directly, but I can't say my position is high unless Royal Librarians have some distinction in the kingdom of Seven other than the guy who rearranges to Queen's library!" Nicoleas burst into laughter and the rest do to. But their laughter was short lived by the sound of bells ringing. Mythril immediately got into her armor. Fire was consuming the village.

The trio arrived to see that monsters were trampling through the village. Immediately the three rushed in to deal with the threat. Through the fire and the flames, villagers screaming and children crying as their houses begun to burn to ash. Mythril managed to catch one of the panicking villagers.

"Oi! Fredrick! What in the Queen's name is going on?"
    Mythril hollered as a beast attempted a jump on her, the man in her grip screaming before Mythril watches arrows pierce it and flops to the ground beside them.

"Aren't I glad you are here Madam Mythril! The oxi! They started crying, then then bursts into flames!" Fredricked cried before Mythril gave a reassuring look and sent the man on his running way. Mythril looked at Haia and Nicoleas, a look of fear in her eyes. Something told Haia this was not the first time such an event happened.

They rushed towards the village center with weapons at ready. In the middle, someone stood, black flames shrouding his feet. Both Mythril and Haia froze.
    A bone chilling chuckle came from the figure. A black hunting rifle, dressed in Roses, with a petrifying skull at the end of the barrel with its mouth open to reveal the barrel hole smoking. Haia stared, her feet feeling like jelly. Mythril could not believe it either. The figure stared at Nicoleas, then Mythril, then Haia before a creepy chersire smile grew across his face. It was Nugmirg.

"Evening~ Hahaha~ Who ever thought that my darling, sizzzter...
    Ugh, would return to Seven. I planned to just kill Mother but guess I get two on my platter...
    " Nugmirg's gaze upon the white cloth of Nicoleas and spots the crest on the pocket as he let out a crazed laughter. "Ah must be my lucky day~ A servant of the Elf Queen, I bet I can make a large ruckus... And spread fear hahahaha... HAHAHAHA!!!" Nugmirg cackled before aiming his gun and the black fire at his feet swirled towards the barrel. Haia quickly jumped inbetween Mythril and Nicoleas as a barrier of light came up to block a howling bullet that struck it. Nugmirg growled and knocked out an empty bullet and reloads. Mythril quickly jumps with her spear at ready and throws it. Haia now sees what its enchantments do, but then watched them suddenly disappear and the spear ends up breaking on Nugmirg's gun. Haia stared in horror. In a bloody pool, laid her mother, a smoking hole through her arm. Haia growls and raised her voice as tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"How could you!"

"Why can't I? Hahahahahaha! Now die!" Nugmirg aimed his dreaded gun at Haia's foster mother but them a bright light shot his gun arm and Nugmirg hissed, his skin turning black. In his rage, he fired another shot at Nicoleas instead.

A loud bang, a loud cackle and a wolf howled. Haia kneeled before the body of her mentor, the man bleeding from his heart, coughing blood. The girl bursts into tears as Nugmirg cackled and pointed a gun at Haia's head. With a twisted smile, he reloads his gun and whispers into Haia's ears, "Haia Illie Starstruck, child descendant of the blood line, a witch who harness the power of light and dark, what a wonderful sacrifice to the demon god, Ka-"

Nugmirg staggers back as his body begun to sear in torturous pain as his skin charred black and he wails in the pain that courses through his body. Haia growled at Nugmirg as her body glowed white and black, the colors swriling around her body like dancing ribbons. Haia then became a white flash of light and in her place stood someone who looked much different. A girl with long white hair, taller than Haia, wearing a white hoodie jacket and black button shirt underneath with a long red ribbin tied around her neck. A beautiful black frilly skirt, becoming more translucent as it reaches the end. The front covered above her knees but as it progress to the side more is covered before finally at the back the tip touches the back of her knees in a large V. A white belt held her quiver and bow. Thigh long socks, black for her right and white for her left. Haia's blue eyes were the only thing that remained constant, along with the heart tattoo. Haia stretched her arms forward and looked herself. The glove on her right arm fit snug. Haia smiled, she is beginning to like this form alot more, she feels more powerful.

Nugmirg staggered back more and crawled away before disappearing into a flash of black fire. Haia stood there, she wanted to fight her former brother. Haia looks towards the horizon, the morning sun was rising. Haia snaps her fingers and blue fire consumes the black before disappearing, leaving houses charred and at least safe from burning down more. The girl approached Nicoleas's dead body, and kneel before it. Tears welled up more before crying into the heart wound. Mythril kneeled by her side and hugged her adopted daughter. Haia lost her mentor, on a mission meant to just steal a Fissure Gem. The girl did not have to courage to say her intentions as she cried in her mother's breastplate. The older woman held her with her one arm and rubs the girl's back tenderly. Villagers gathered around the small group. The wind blew, as if mourning for Haia's former mentor. Haia never knew her reunion would be short and bitter. As her foster mother held Haia in her one arm, one thought came to her mind. Killing her brother once and for all, for all the destruction he has cause, for all the lives he had threathened, and most of all, for taking away something that belonged to her loved ones. Sadness and sorrow brewed in Haia's heart, but revenge and justice beat drums in the depths of her heart.

Haia stood there, in black clothes her mother had gotten her. Haia, now back in her normal appearance, stood next to her one armed mother, who held an umbrella above to two. Morning rain had come, a funeral was held. The royal guard had sent for Nicoleas's body and had allowed Mythril to be let off guard duty. The mother and adopted daughter, stood in the rain. Villagers came to pay respects, but all left the two alone, it was not someone they truly had a connection with, and they respected the fact to leave them in solitude for now.

Haia sat in the wooden shack, with her one armed mother drinking tea. The mother stared at her, unsure of how to comfort her adopted daughter. Haia looks at Mythril, before sitting up properly and speaking.

"Nicoleas was a good friend... He was the one who help me stay alive when I was in Fiore, and yet... " Haia slams her fist into the table, tears welling up again. Mythril looked at her, solemnly before reaching with her one arm and gave the girl's hair a ruffle before, with a reassuring smile spoke.

"Darling, Haia... I know you felt, I lost both my husband and my son, and you too. I was happy that you returned. But I know that you can't stay for long... I know that you want that Fissure Gem" Mythril produced a bag and from inside glowed something rose gold. Haia stared, shocked. Haia stuttered by Mythril smiled again and squeezed Haia's shoulder.

"Darling, take it," Haia grabbed hold of the bag and hugged her mother. Mythril was silent, but hugged back. That was when an idea came into Haia's head.

"Y-You can come to Fiore Mother! At least you would be safe from... him... But at least you can be safe!" Mythril stared at Haia. Then the wooden door came down and the two looked out to see a whole village of people outside of the house. Slowly however, someone tall came in, her dress flowing elegantly as flowers sprouted. Her pointed ears and laurel of wood with a green gem gave it away. It was the Elf Queen. Mythril immediately bowed, and Haia followed suit slowly. The Queen was beautiful. Haia was a bit overwhelmed, blushing. The Queen told them to stand. Her intentions were clear.

Hence Mythril accompanied Haia back to Fiore and the Fissure Gem was in the Black Sails hand.

Word Count: 2508/2500

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Wind of our Sails[Haia B rank Exam] 21

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:13 am