Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arrival of the #1 Party Animal

Kodo
    Kodo

Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Karmic Flame
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Arrival of the #1 Party Animal Empty Arrival of the #1 Party Animal

Post by Kodo 2nd April 2017, 7:40 pm

After travelling and finally arriving at the island he had heard about, Kodo had gone directly to a bar inside the town, looking for info on how to reach the guild so he could join. At least that was the excuse he made for himself to go into the bar and get a few drinks. Yeah, a few. After about the eighth mug in 30 minutes, he finally checks his pockets and realizes he's a couple jewel short of paying off the last two. Kodo nods about three times, before speaking to the bartender. "Now I don't suppose you accept undying gratitude as payment, do you?" Kodo nervously laughs as he puts enough money for 6 of the 8 mugs on the table. "See now I'm sure you get people in here a lot that try and skip out on their tab, but I'm not really one of those people. Don't worry, you can trust me. I'm sure if you want to give me a few days to find the guild I've been lookin for I can earn some jewels and pay you back. Simple as one two three."

See, now you would be able to tell the Bartender wasn't okay with that deal almost immediately. Probably because he threw the broom at Kodo with all the strength he could muster. The burly bartender pointed to the floor, obviously signalling for Kodo to clean up to pay off his tab. "So I'm going to go ahead and guess you're not very fond of that idea?" The bartender almost completely ignores him while cleaning out the mugs Kodo had drank out of. Kodo, being the respectable, and non devious man that he is, starts to get to work on cleaning the ground around the bar.

While cleaning up, he has a thought. Originally the treasure had no effect on him wanting to join Golden Phoenix, but then it comes to mind that he can buy truckloads of drinks with the money he can earn. He stops cleaning, and his eyes practically become jewels as he imagines all the money he can get. Originally he wanted to join so he could have a place to hang out, and he chose Golden Phoenix because they had an island named after them. Or was it the other way around? Either way, they sound like a great crowd to party with. After cleaning up, he talks to the bartender, before getting a nod showing that he's clear of his debt."Sooooo, I don't suppose you know how a guy can join the guild that lives on this island, do you?"

Arrival of the #1 Party Animal Empty Re: Arrival of the #1 Party Animal

Post by Guest 3rd April 2017, 9:19 am

Summer sighed softly as she opened the door to the bar, the bell ring-a-lingin as she then closed it quickly after. If Summer was going to be honest, she hasn’t been here before, but she was sure ready to take up on a drink or two… maybe cider… or maybe some sake. Nah, vodka. Vodka and coke sounded really great right now, even if it wasn’t in her nature to have a drink, she guesses that it could possibly help her wind down and think over things, like she hasn’t done that enough times lately… haha… hahaha…

Walking up to the bartender, she passed who appeared to be a mere cleaner for the bar and sat down on one of the chairs. “Hello, good sir! May I have some vodka and coke please?!” She asked ever so enthusiastically as she tried not to swivel on it. She was the type of girl to do that, especially since she was the type to constantly want attention from her guildmates, it was always an interesting time for when something of the sort happened.

“Summmmeerrr!”

Unravelling herself out of Summer’s ebony black hair, was none other than the flirtatious fairy known as Laysha. Laysha has been a very nice friend of Summer’s ever since Summer found her back as a D ranked mage and she has helped Summer quite a lot throughout her ups and downs. There was one problem however… Laysha was a very flirtatious fairy, even to the point where Summer can get all embarrassed, and that wasn’t fun at all.

“Laysha!!! Would you like a drink??” She offered the flower fairy as her vodka and coke was passed down onto the fireworks expert.

“N-no… I’ll get drunkkkk!”

HP: 440
    MP: 100%

Words: --
    Total Words: --

Spells/Abilities:
    Dangerous Games - 25% Damage Increase.
    Zodiac Auras - 30m sensing presences unless they are undead/cyborgs/robots.
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.
    Zodiac’s Call - Damage cut by a quarter.

Items/weapons/armour:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25505-zodiac-s-necklace#276449
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26660-performers-garter#286261
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25903-graceful-ring-blade#279543

[color=#42f483] Summer - [color=#930d0d] Laysha - [color=#daa520] Stella - [color=#fcb8b8] Priscilla

Kodo
    Kodo

Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Karmic Flame
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Post by Kodo 4th April 2017, 6:00 am

After he asks the bartender about the guild on the island, he gets a nice satisfying response that came in the form of a shrug. Kodo sighs, then takes a seat near the raven haired girl that had just walked in. "Well come on now boss, you gotta have something for me right? At least a word or two? You haven't said a single thing since I've been in here. What about a poem huh? That'd be a much more solid introduction."

With a long drawn out sigh, the bartender tries his best to ignore the blue robed man, and serves the lady next to him her drink. Seeing some kind of being unravel herself in the lady's hair, Kodo scratches his head a bit trying to determine what exactly it was. The fairy mentioned something about getting drunk if she were to get a drink, and Kodo took this as a perfect time to start a conversation and figure out exactly what she was. Now he's not one to pry too hard, but he most certainly is nosy. "Well typically that is what happens when you drink, but as long as you don't go over your tolerance you should be fine!" He lets out a jolly chuckle when he says it, then hands the broom from earlier to the Bartender behind the counter.

Now is the time to strike. The perfect time to gain the intel he needs. "Sorry if this is rude, but um... What are you exactly?" he inquires while looking at the fairy.

Post by Guest 5th April 2017, 5:06 am

Summer didn’t know what else to do with Laysha if she was going to be honest, especially if she wasn’t going to have a good drink with her! This only met Laysha with some sighs, she would very much like to have Laysha lighten up herself, not that it was probably going to happen any time soon. That was, until the man that Summer passed moments earlier started to speak… finally! The two could do some evil scheming to get the pet fairy to drink! It would most certainly be a good time to discuss it now too! It was time for a bit of peer pressure from Summer, and she hoped that the blue haired male would join in too.

“Oh, cmon Laysha! It’ll be fun!” Summer grinned happily, only for it to vanish the moment she seen what Laysha was doing right now… She was trying to flirt with the blue haired male… this was not going to go down well at all as she placed herself on the man's shoulder, grinning from ear to ear, there was no telling about what Laysha would do right now.

“Well hellooooooo handsome! You say you don’t know what I am?? Allow me to tell you what I am… I am a fairy, a flower fairy to be exact, handsome! I’ll tell you what, sweetie! I will drink anything from you… hehehe…” She chuckled as she winked at the male. This caused a severe change in Summer’s emotions, she was happy one second, but instantly switched into a panicked state and quickly picked up the fairy from the man's shoulder in a rush.

“I am so sorry.” Summer bit her lower lip. “I didn’t expect that at all. I am so sorry on behalf of Laysha, please forgive me!”

Meanwhile, muffled words were struggling to escape from the fireworks experts grasp as their arms and legs flopped around everywhere in an attempt to get out of Summer’s cage of a hand. ”Ummfh! Leme go, master! LET ME GO!”

HP: 440
    MP: 100%

Words: --
    Total Words: --

Spells/Abilities:
    Dangerous Games - 25% Damage Increase.
    Zodiac Auras - 30m sensing presences unless they are undead/cyborgs/robots.
    Zodiac Calm Affinity - Everyone within 25m of Summer feels much calmer and is less susceptible to attack her.
    Zodiac’s Call - Damage cut by a quarter.

Items/weapons/armour:
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25505-zodiac-s-necklace#276449
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26660-performers-garter#286261
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t25903-graceful-ring-blade#279543

[color=#42f483] Summer - [color=#930d0d] Laysha - [color=#daa520] Stella - [color=#fcb8b8] Priscilla

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:43 pm