Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Murder Mystery Helpers

Lilica Prynne
    Lilica Prynne

Player 
    Lineage : Rage of the Soul Torn
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Murder Mystery Helpers Empty Murder Mystery Helpers

Post by Lilica Prynne 21st March 2017, 11:50 am

As some of you have read, the first major plot I plan on pursuing with Lilica is a murder mystery plot. If you are interested in joining the plot in one of the following four positions, please PM me a message stating your top four wanted positions (or just what position you want) and wait to have been approved for a position. Once you are, please go to the Kardia Cathedral, and post in this thread to participate in the murder mystery.

Position 1 : Worshiper at the alter when Lilica first runs down the stairs
    Position 2 : Person in the Left wing at the time Lilica finds the body
    Position 3 : Person from any guild collecting a donation from the church
    Position 4 : Suspicious person pulled in by clergy man

NOTES ABOUT THE MYSTERY :

1. The killer could be anyone, Lilica, an NPC, or even one of the positions which haven't been listed. If you are the killer, do not even say it in post. Act as your character would if they had been trying to get away with murder.

2. We will be following a posting order for this. I will literally make a new thread if one of you, who have signed up, leave.

3. While both legal and illegal mages may sign up for this, I'd prefer if you were illegal to at least give a reason why your name hasn't spread to Kardia Cathedral. Even if said reason is (I haven't done enough evil to be infamous yet) Or be in disguise

4. The Cathedral in this story is seperated into two wings. A Left Wing, and a Right wing. The Right wing is considered holy, and never touched. The Left Wing is considered a place of penance, and is where the clergymen reside. There are no sisters at the cathedral. Every 6 months, they switch out the clergymen for nuns.

There is no known passageway in between the halls of the Left Wing, and halls of the Right wing. The only person who would have had knowledge of such a passage would be Baptise Archfiend.

Antimagic sentries are located on the door of every room in the Right hall. These sentries are in the form of invisible circles that have been drawn by an Eldritch Antimage known as Eve, who attempted to limit the magic the Church would be able to use.

5. NPC'S

Deacon Ich Lug:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lilica Directory:

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:20 am