Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The fire maker is joinijg

Raiores

Player 
    Lineage : Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First generation fire dragon slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The fire maker is joinijg Empty The fire maker is joinijg

Post by Raiores 13th March 2017, 9:03 am

He entered the guild hall and looked around for a little before saying his comment about the guild. "so, this is infinity hydra? Seems nice." was his comment about the guild hall. After saying that, he walked to the bar and talked to the bartende asking to join. "hey, I'm raiores, rai if you want, I'm a fire make wizard and I've nowhere else to go so I wanna join your guild, can I?" if they let him join, he'll have the tattoo with the color red in his right arm and go introduce himself to the guild members. "hello everyone. I'm raiores but just call me rai. I'm new here he said loud enough for everyone to hear.
    Seenter
    Seenter

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 62

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The fire maker is joinijg Empty Re: The fire maker is joinijg

Post by Seenter 15th March 2017, 3:54 pm

Chris looked up from the paper he was writing on at a table in the corner. A mug of ale sat by his elbow; the good stuff, not the watered down stuff he was forced to drink. Apparently increasing in rank earned him the right to drink the normal stuff. At least until 'he got used to it' the barkeep said. If he reached B-rank, maybe he could get something stronger. It was a victory.

A new person came into the hall saying that it looked like a nice place. He then proceeded to the bar and asked if he could join. A slight smirk came to Chris's lips as he took a small sip from his mug. Of course he would be allowed to join, Ardere seemed to let anyone join nowadays. Not that Chris was complaining, as it allowed him to meet some interesting people.

When the man called out to to the crowd Chris stood up and walked over. He extended his hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you Rai. I'm Chris. Welcome to the guild."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Christopher Seenter | Chris's Bank
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Undecided | Undecided | Undecided
    Raiores

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiores 15th March 2017, 4:24 pm

Rai smiled as a man came, introduced himself as Chris and welcomed him to the guild offering to shake hands. thanks, brother Chris! he said smiling as he shook hands with him. so, Chris, how long have you been here? May be you can show me the place if you aren't new like me, what do you say about that? he asked Chris wether how long he has been here and wether or not he could show him around the place. If he agreed, he'd go with him to wherever he was going.
    Seenter
    Seenter

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 62

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Seenter 16th March 2017, 11:09 am

Chris smiled and shook his hand. He wasn’t sure about being called brother, as he had siblings both older and younger, but he let the comment slide. Maybe it was just how Rai greeted others. When asked about how long he had been there Chris smiled. ”I have been here for a couple of months. Not really new, as I’ve done a few jobs in the guild’s name.” And only a few had actually been easy. The last one was taking over for a couple of guild members who bit off more than they could chew.

Giving himself a mental shake he continued. [/color]”The guild itself is pretty self-sufficient. We have the guild hall here…”[/color] He motioned to the area they were in. ”….that has food and drink to guild members.” he motioned to one of the doors leading deeper into the guild. ”That leads to the training hall to the left and the library to the right. I hear they have a good selection on books.” that reminded him he needed to visit for research sometime.

Motioning to the other door on the other side of the hall. ”Through there leads to the housing for guild members. If you don’t have a lot of jewels it’s a good idea to set up here at the guild until you can get your own place. Heard we have some who set up there indefinitely.” He smiled as he turned back to the young mage. ”Don’t know where the guild master is. Often times he is out doing jobs for the guild and working to make the guild better.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Christopher Seenter | Chris's Bank
    First Magic | Second Magic | Third Magic
    Undecided | Undecided | Undecided
    Raiores

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raiores 16th March 2017, 11:18 pm

Chris said he has been in the guild for a few months, far longer than what rai, who has just joined, has been. a couple of months you say. Well that nice he smiled saying that as Chris started showing him the place. First he told him about the training room and a library. no one gives a crap about that, bro. he replied to Chris's comment about the books in the library. He didn't really care about books because he doesn't like reading, he sees it boring. Chris then showed him the next door, one that to the guild's housing. Rai didn't really know what this is and was about to ask but Chris told him that this is where people from the guild, who don't have a lot of jewels, presumably to buy a house, reside. nice! The guild master must be a nice person to give a crap about those who don't have enough money to buy themself houses. he said about the housing. Chris then turned back to look at him while smiling and told him that he doesn't know where the master is and that he is usually out making the guild better. yup! He sure is a nice person. he said about the master while smiling. Well, brother, thanks for your help! Also, I think I heard you say something about food earlier. Well, I want some, I'm hungry. Where do they offer it? he said thanking Chris for his help and asking where food is. If Chris told him, he'll go wherever he told him and order.anything to eat.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:41 am