Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam]

Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam] Empty Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam]

Post by Guest 8th March 2017, 9:42 am

DISSOLVE INTO THE NIGHT ♦ job +17,500
    The Sunny Tower of No Return +5,250
    Received 18,750 exp from the site event, Infinity Clock.
    Total EXP: 51,800/45,000

Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam] Empty Re: Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam]

Post by Guest 8th March 2017, 9:49 am

Sounds fantastic!

Okay, so I want you to write... hmm... 7k?? 7k, lets go with 7k xD this can be absolutely anything you want, plotterino for the spaghettio.

Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam] Empty Re: Here in the Forest, Dark and Deep, I Offer You Eternal Sleep [Final Exam]

Post by Guest 11th March 2017, 8:58 pm

Finished the exam. Here it is if you want to read it. Fair warning that it may not be fully PG-13, though I tried to keep it within site rules; no there are no references to genitalia/etc in it, lol.

Post by Guest 12th March 2017, 3:35 am

approved.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:10 pm