Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words Empty Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words

Post by michaelkeha 27th February 2017, 3:39 am

Having made his way through the bustling streets of Rose Garden, Michael had been told the way to the legendary Silver Moon Inn a five-star inn and home of what Michael hopes will be his new guild the Black Rose guild the inn was an elegant if simple looking building Michael gripped the case carrying Karina tightly trying to alleviate the nerves that had slowly wormed it's way through Michael's mind and body pushing the door to the inn open Michael smiled his most cunning fox like smile as he walked in the Hands of Defiance holstered on his waist clinking and clanking as he walked seeing several people in Inn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words -9gECUXK
    Charlotte
    Charlotte

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Black Rose
    Experience : 18,700

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words Empty Re: Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words

Post by Charlotte 28th February 2017, 3:00 pm

Charlotte often wondered if things would ever get busy in the Silvermoon Inn. Due to it's rather large size, it was even hard to imagine the whole place being filled up. But if  that were to ever happen, then surely things would get quite busy! For some reason, the little pale witch wanted to experience that one day. And because of that, she was 'training' the be useful when that moment comes. And by useful she meant that she would take on the role of a waitress or maid that would go around and make sure everyone had their orders and such. All of that made her rather alert every single time when she as the the inn itself, which was actually quite often these days. The very moment she heard the main door open, she jumped from her seat and sprinted towards whoever just entered. Well, her sprint was more like a fast walk for others, but at least she was trying. Sliding a little bit on the shiny ground, she would now stand in front of this new individual.

W..welcome to the Silvermoon Inn, sir! What can we do for you?

A weak and low voice would greet this new man. Poor little Charlotte, she was still not used to dealing with people she knew nothing about at all. And now, she forced herself into a situation like this. Her only hope was that this person was a nice one, not a mean one. But that would be surely shown quite soon, as she just stood there, trying her best to give him only the warmest and brightest of smiles.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words Empty Re: Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words

Post by michaelkeha 8th March 2017, 5:57 am

Michael smiled his most pleasant smile tipping his hat up with the case carrying Karina"Why yes you can myself and Karina looking for someone from the Black Rose guild, we  here to apply for membership" Michael stretched out his hand to the young lady "Michael's the name by the way but everyone calls me Count" he didn't know what to make of the young lady other than she seemed pleasant enough hopefully the guild members were as pleasant.

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words -9gECUXK
    Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 24th March 2017, 7:09 am

As the man spoke, Charlotte couldn't help but tilt her head to the side slightly and narrow her eyes a bit. Her pure white pupil-less eyes were darting all over him, and around him, but she could not find it. And if she could not find it, how was she supposed to act properly. This made her grow slightly nervous, as she started mildly panicking, not knowing what she should do. But it was in moments like these when she recalled sagely advice from other! So she swallowed and looked directly at the man with somewhat serious look on her face. She really hoped that this would not offend them in any way, but at this point, she could only pray for the best result possible, as she hit a dead end and did not know how to continue in the slightest.

"I'm sorry... but I can only see you, Mister Count. Is Miss Karina an invisible person that cannot be seen by others? I know Mister Observer is like that, but he never told me if other people are like that as well. I'm afraid I cannot properly greet someone who I do not see...

She hanged her head low, staring at the ground as she failed to realize that this Karina he spoke of was not exactly a person. But that was a mind of a child for you, she was sometimes just silly like that. But there was another thing Count wanted, so she perked up again right quick, clenching her fists in somewhat victorious manner!

"My name is Charlotte and I am from this guild! But I don't think I can make you a member by myself? But if we wait, maybe Miss Hyoujin will turn up, or one of her Aces!"

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 19th April 2017, 4:01 am

Michael gave the young lass the most soul consuming withering gaze that would burn through the very fabric of someone's being, doing his best to scare the young lady if only to see her reaction and to see if the members of Black Rose had the fiery determination he had heard they had. "Very well that sounds acceptable' drawing his words out in way to give them an air of authority and foreboding again for no other reason than to mess with the poor girl.

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 22nd April 2017, 10:53 am

I apologize for Jiyu being a bit bitchy, she's just protective, it won't affect acceptance or anything, it's just who she is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If he wanted to see the fiery determination that Black Rose possessed some of what made them a legendary guild? He should have been paying attention to magic sensory and noticed that a powerful wizard was approaching the building. Aforementioned sorceress walked into the Inn as if she owned the place or something akin to that level of confidence since clearly Izayuki owned it and she just helped out lots. The second Jiyu was in the door? She tossed her weapon's towards the staircase her winds helping them clatter at the bottom of it so she could take them up later. Once she had discarded her weapons the wind user untied her chest plate and arm bracer's, throwing them to the same place before she went for the tasset and gave it the same fate. Finally, the wind user pulled off her gloves, yanking out the tie that had been keeping her hair up, leaving the mage in a dangerously tight black halter top that was V-neck with a Chelsea style collar paired with a suicidally short pencil skirt of the same shade. Honestly, it was not an outfit many had the confidence to wear, but it did make her guild alliance painfully clear because the black rose emblem was painted in deep black on her pale stomach.  

"If you're trying to scare Charlotte you best knock it off now or I'll knock you out dude, I am not in the mood for bullshit after getting off a job and I don't take kindly to people trying to intimidate my guild mates." no matter how tough she talked and how much appeal she had in terms of being a woman who had flawless skin, lavender eyes, and long black hair? It was hard visually to take the dog tailed woman as a thread due to the lashing of said tail and the fact she was a full foot shorter than the male, even shorter than the child he had been speaking to. Jiyu was lucky she even stood at five feet, she had barely made it there. "Are you alright kid? What does this man want, I don't like how he was looking at you when I came in." she was very protective of her guild, especially those within because this was her family now if something happened to Black Rose she had no where else to go home to.

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words H6NcPbM Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words H6NcPbM Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words H6NcPbM Enter the Fearless Count part 2 electric bogaloo the reawakening of the revenge and various other generic sequel words H6NcPbM

Charlotte
    Charlotte

Post by Charlotte 23rd April 2017, 3:40 am

The thing about Charlotte was, the girl worked little different than most. As of right now, she was still quite disconnected from the harsh reality and only proper acts of violence and anger could do something to her. It was a blissful ignorance of sorts, as she simply tilted her head to the side when she spotted the man's sudden gaze. Few seconds passed and they simply stared at one another. And while some could probably see the sparks igniting between them, the young white witch just did not grasp what the situation was at all, not in the slightest. Perhaps that was one of the thing that others adored about her in a sense? Well, she was still somewhat new to the guild so it was hard to say if people actually liked her or not, though Seth usually reassured her that all was just fine. And finally, she would break the silence with her own voice, tiny and childish in comparison to the man.

"Um... is there something on my face, Mister?"

Though the two of them were swiftly interrupted by Jiyu Kazehime, one of the current aces that entered the building in somewhat harsh style. Charlotte simply watched her with equally beaming smile as she welcomed the new member in with, though it disappeared momentarily when she spoke out towards them.

"That is bad, Miss Kazehime! Using words like that is very bad! Mister Count merely wants to join the guild."

She tried to scold the girl that could probably kill the child with her presence alone. But, well... that was Charlotte for you. The bliss of this world, innocent as of yet. All she wanted to do was help and see the world as a pleasant, peaceful palce where none would fight or even argue. Of course something like that was impossible... hard to explain that to a flawed child, however.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:59 pm