Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Can't stop the feeling. [Intro]

Arz
    Arz

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Silver Chaotica
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 881.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Crimson Flame
    Second Magic: Crimson Lightning
    Third Magic:

Can't stop the feeling. [Intro] Empty Can't stop the feeling. [Intro]

Post by Arz 24th February 2017, 6:03 pm

Zeno and Tito walked around in the town of Rose Garden, loving the new town which seemed to have everything and anything made out of magic. They had been looking for the guild Black Rose, ever since Yazuki left Fairy Tail, he didn't feel at home, so he decided to follow him. After they asked many citizens of the beautiful town, they managed to get directions to the Black Rose Guild Hall, As they walked towards the Guild Hall, by following the directions, their was a torrential downpour but Zeno and Tito didn't seem to mind, ever since their training with Yazuki, they were use to weather changes and severe thunder storms. They had finally made it in front of the Black Rose Guild Hall after walking ten minutes, "W-We're here!" They both yelled in unison as they continuously repeated those words, unwillingly making a huge ruckus in front of the Guild Hall, they would most likely get in trouble, but they couldn't hold in all their pent up excitement, they began to also start dancing in front of the Guild Hall like a pair of idiots, which they sadly were.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

#dc143c (Zeno)    #87cefa (Tito)          
    Can't stop the feeling. [Intro] J5IJBKy

Zeno Hageshi   Tito (Exceed)  Crimson Flame Magic  Crimson Lightning ✞ Shinku 

Battle Theme!:

Itazura
    Itazura

Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Can't stop the feeling. [Intro] Empty Re: Can't stop the feeling. [Intro]

Post by Itazura 24th February 2017, 7:09 pm

Can't stop the feeling. [Intro] YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The weasel yokai had been calmly squatting on a seat at the bar, squatting being how he usually sat, messing with whoever was the barkeep today. Joking around and constantly asking for more alcohol and food, having basically an endless pit for a stomach. Good he had the liver of a yokai, otherwise it would've given up on him by now. Then the sudden ruckus made him shut his trap and look at whoever decided to be so loud. A red head a few inches taller them himself dancing around in the doorway with a blue cat. The whole thing just made the itachi laugh, and rather loudly at that, he found enjoyment from people making a fool of themselves. So this was definitely his cup of tea.
    After managing to get himself to stop laughing at the two sopping wet idiots who wanted to join, he spoke a little greeting. "'Ello and welcome~" a little chuckle following afterwards. Humans were such a good comedic relief for the young yokai. Their anger when he messes with them, their idiocy that they do without anybodies help, even their tears when they lose something or if something offended them. It was all rather enjoyable for him, and also good for food if I may add. Disposable little things. Not that he looked down on them or anything, no, he wasn't egotistical, more the opposite if anything. He doesn't really see to much people as below or above him, mostly just as a temporary source of entertainment. Nothing more. Nothing less. Take it as you will.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Can't stop the feeling. [Intro] DsdPc3p

Directory

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 4:33 am