Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Guild Scale Job

Guild Scale Job Empty Guild Scale Job

Post by Guest 19th February 2017, 10:42 am

HELLLLLOOOOO GUILD!!!

Hi :3

Okay! So I was speaking to Elyx and I decided 'why not a guild scale job!'

Okay, so I want it kind of like a treasure raid, but I would like some ideas from you guys! ^.^ this is so I can try to cram as many ideas as possible for the guild scale job!

Guild Scale Job Tumblr_m6fe18DRTB1rqcl0vo1_500

Please, post your ideas down below!!

THEN WE CAN INDIANA JONES

Guild Scale Job Empty Re: Guild Scale Job

Post by Guest 19th February 2017, 10:59 am

Don't have any ideas at the moment, so i'll just track this for now.
    Knight of Zero
    Knight of Zero

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Star Show
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight of Zero 22nd February 2017, 9:45 pm

1. Had idea that during first part of it or through whole thing to have rolls for Booby traps instead of normal enemies.

2. Could have separate paths or areas so not all cluttered if its in a indoor area. If wanna take a step further could have different themes or boss/enemies waiting.

2.5 : Random idea where could have booby traps that swap people to diff areas.

3. Not sure how its strength would affect though could make enemies or area where we can/need to use our Guild pet.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guild Scale Job FtxZxrE

Post by Guest 25th February 2017, 4:59 am

Knight of Zero wrote:1. Had idea that during first part of it or through whole thing to have rolls for Booby traps instead of normal enemies.

2. Could have separate paths or areas so not all cluttered if its in a indoor area. If wanna take a step further could have different themes or boss/enemies waiting.

2.5 : Random idea where could have booby traps that swap people to diff areas.

3.  Not sure how its strength would affect though could make enemies or area where we can/need to use our Guild pet.

This works!

I am pretty sure I have something to cook up sooner or later!
    Alexander Easton
    Alexander Easton

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Golden Phoenix
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fallen God Slayer
    Second Skill: Re-Equip: The Hieratic Hunter
    Third Skill:

Post by Alexander Easton 27th February 2017, 1:32 pm

Okay here’s my idea.

Theme:Exploring and pillaging a forgotten city
    Description: It has come to the GP guild’s attention that deep in the desert lies the sight of a city that was lost in the history books and covered by the sands. As time has gone on the wind has slowly blown the sand off this city allowing it to see the light of day once again. The city is roughly the size of a city of Clover’s size. This city is surrounded by a large stone wall that is in a crumbling state. We are placed in small groups to explore the city and find any treasure that we come across. There are five main structures in the city that call to our attention:
    Government Hall
    Library
    Temple
    Armory
    City’s Treasury (Hidden and will be revealed after all other locations have been searched)

Challenges: While we are the largest treasure hunting guild we are not the only one. There are several other treasure hunters, mages and warriors, alike that are also roaming the city, these people will primarily be D-C ranks with a few uppers scattered throughout the city, more so at the heart.

Inside the main structures will be various “mini bosses” that are left over magical golems left by the city. These golems all have different skills and abilities that reflect this ancient culture. When the four primary guardians are defeated they’ll weaken a seal that will open the treasury at the center of the town. Having a mini boss will call a need for each group to have a higher ranking mage or two which could give perfect time for teaching the more inexperienced mages. Inside the treasury will be a final boss that will take all if not a great majority of the guild to fight off.

This boss could have magical gems or something placed around the treasury that the weaker members are tasked to break while the upper ranked members ward off the boss. When they are killed we can take the plunder for ourselves and all get drunk on some thousand year old wine :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 27th February 2017, 2:33 pm

Alexander Easton wrote:Okay here’s my idea.

Theme:Exploring and pillaging a forgotten city
    Description: It has come to the GP guild’s attention that deep in the desert lies the sight of a city that was lost in the history books and covered by the sands. As time has gone on the wind has slowly blown the sand off this city allowing it to see the light of day once again. The city is roughly the size of a city of Clover’s size. This city is surrounded by a large stone wall that is in a crumbling state. We are placed in small groups to explore the city and find any treasure that we come across. There are five main structures in the city that call to our attention:
    Government Hall
    Library
    Temple
    Armory
    City’s Treasury (Hidden and will be revealed after all other locations have been searched)

Challenges: While we are the largest treasure hunting guild we are not the only one. There are several other treasure hunters, mages and warriors, alike that are also roaming the city, these people will primarily be D-C ranks with a few uppers scattered throughout the city, more so at the heart.

Inside the main structures will be various “mini bosses” that are left over magical golems left by the city. These golems all have different skills and abilities that reflect this ancient culture. When the four primary guardians are defeated they’ll weaken a seal that will open the treasury at the center of the town. Having a mini boss will call a need for each group to have a higher ranking mage or two which could give perfect time for teaching the more inexperienced mages.  Inside the treasury will be a final boss that will take all if not a great majority of the guild to fight off.

This boss could have magical gems or something placed around the treasury that the weaker members are tasked to break while the upper ranked members ward off the boss. When they are killed we can take the plunder for ourselves and all get drunk on some thousand year old wine :)

I actually like this idea, a lot. I am soooo gonna try to incorporate something into it.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:07 am