Birthday: June 23rd
Sexuality: Straight with Bi-Tendencies
Special Characteristics: A pair of wolves ears instead of human ones, scars and odd marks all across his torso beneath clothing.
Personality: Braz is a gentleman of a hedonist and a smartass. He speaks usually with a cool and collected tone, and doesn't go out of his way to present himself as a hostile or brash individual. While he isn't afraid to say things that will make people either glare his way, slap him, blush, or all three at once, he does try to keep himself as polite as possible while doin this. He's quick to join in social things, lacking a shy bone in his body, but quickly shies away from personal questions or delving into his past. He provides a tough exterior most of the time, with heavy confidence and eagerness to fight if someone challenges him, however he quickly drops that if he's ever flirted with or approached intimately or sexually. When he's eating the last thing he wishes is to be disturbed, usually wolfing (See what I did there?) his food down almost violently and distrupting this is a sentence to getting your ass kicked. He is quick to anger when it comes to pushing into his past, and heavilly despises magical means of delving into his past or his secrets, often resorting to violent outbursts when he feels someone isn't respecting such security. Finally, he doesn't respect or tolerate any assault on innocents whatsoever, part of his protective alpha mentality where he will gladly leap in the way of harm to protect those who can not fend for themselves, even if it means turning against someone close to him or otherwise fighting allies.
In terms of combat, he is a fraud. He presents himself as a melee combatant and beast like combatant, and stick to this to hide his actual magical ability. He will try to keep close to the opponent, and strike them with his fists or augmented claws, and keep them guessing on his actual fighting capability. Given his style is based around blood, he doesn't shy away from taking wounds here and there to supply it, but he will back off if he can tell things are going sour. He isn't the most intelligent combatant, preferring a one on one battle as he doesn't grasp tactics well and wants to solve things with a direct bout. When it comes down to using his full style, though, he will try to keep away from people he doesn't want to kill and hide this from them, then will stick to a medium range so he can either close in for melee attacks or pick at them with projectile form. He doesn't like armor or anything that will slow him down, wanting to move swiftly and keep on the opponent's feet. When it comes to group fights, he tries to keep attention on him so that no one he cares about is harmed, and will happily sacrifice himself if it means keeping someone close to him alive for another day. He is absolutely incapable of handling darkness though, and against any dark related mage will fight either completely defensively or will run off.
- Food: Eating. Devouring food. DESTROYING Buffets. The man eats a LOT to make up for how much energy he exerts given his blood use. A healthy body is required to utilize this style after all!
- Ear Scratches: A total weakness of his that he hates to admit he enjoys. A deal of affection to his ears calms him, relaxes him, and makes him almost melt.
- Romantic Novels: Its something he will never want to admit, but he has a deep love of reading, especially Romantic Novels. Given he feels that THAT part of life is out of his reach, he explores it in novels.
- Feats of STRENGTH!: Theres an Alpha in him, that never backs down from a chance to display it. If he's able to do something to prove his machismo, by all means. IF its a competitions, EVEN more so!
- Fishing: Its calming, its soothing, and it means free meals. Rarely does he ever fish where he doesn't come back completely energized.
- Ear Scratches:Despite the effects, he also REALLY hates it. Its hard for him to react during a good ear scratching and it disarms him, willingly or otherwise.
- Cats and Felines: Its not so much that he hates them... More.. He's unable to be calm around them. Yes, a wolf that is uneasy around cats. Catgirls too. Its incredibly uneasy for him to be near them.
- Sweet Food: Theres something weird about the sweet taste to him. He is more used to rough and robust flavors, that eating something sweet is weird and he'll shy away from it as much as he can.
- Hostility While he enjoys a good brawl, he despises pointless hostility. OF course, this is quickly forgotten if he's challenged or forced to be brash, but otherwise it's a nuisance he shies away from. If Hostility is shown to innocents he quickly inserts himself.
- Protect the Weak/Innocent: He aspires to keep innocent and weak people safe from harm, and goes out of his way to ensure they aren't bullied or forced into situations they can not handle.
- Revenge: He plans to eventually find the group who experimented on him, and he has nothing short of very unpleasant plans for them once he does, but this doesn't change his desire.
- Alphamale Mentality: A code, if you would, for the man drives his ambitions in life. You must be the best, you must rise to every challenge, and you must protect others.
- Darkness: Night time with Moonlight? No problem. Dark rooms or dark mages, areas he really can not see? Nope. He will escape this as quickly as he can, or fight very defensively.
- Expirimentation: Of the medical kind, he is so against it. Infact, he's afraid of people even trying to heal him with non-magical means, as he's so used to scalpels and the like being frightening.
- Cages/Cells: A little to close to home, being trapped in a room that feels like a prison more than anything. He will freak out to the greatest degree, more so the smaller the room itself is.
Hair: Wild and unkept White hair with black sides, worn long down his back like the scruff of a wolf.
Eyes: Red with slit feral pupils.
Skin Tone: Tanned skin
Appearance: A compact badass is how he prefers to think of himself. Small of size compared to what you'd think of most strong men, but he's physically capable and his toned physique shows this. Of course, when you first look at him its hard to get a real bead on him, a mixture of both soft features but also strong and stern ones. His hair and ears all match his wolven aesthetic, as does the tail growing from his lower spine, all part of scientific expirimentation. In terms of dress he prefers formal wear, a dress vest ontop of a thick collared shirt with gloves, black dress pants and a pair of boots. A gentleman among wolves. However, when fighting he rolls his sleeves up and the gloves literally come off.
Tattoo: Left hip, just below the belt line. (Symbolic Reasons)
Last edited by Stacesune on Fri 17 Feb 2017, 08:11; edited 3 times in total