Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic Empty Mashyuu's Secondary Magic

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 12:07 am

Part One: The Lacrima.

The pair of Mashyuu and Itsu stalked towards an old haunted guild house that hadn't seen the touch of man in years. Cradled in Mashyuu's left arm was a lacima that radiated with magical power. Mashyuu had puked it up after he was revived, the god in him rejecting the magical power of the lacrima. The Wizard sat down and crossed his legs, placing the lacrima in his lap. He knew that the device was a finiky thing that would often change magic to better suit who was using it. In this case Mashyuu had gained a new source of power and the lacrima hadn't been able to deal with the change in him but as of late it was calling out to him, glowing a white hot light that seemed to ease his body and soul. This was the test. Mashyuu had to eat the lacrima again, endure the energy that would flow through him and harness that into whatever sort of magic that was in the lacrima that called him to this place. Mashyuu knew that with the explosion of power his magical aptitude would increase for a short time allowing him to harness all of the power he had into a new set of spells.

"Mashyuu, are you sure this is a good idea? That lacrima seems to be acting sort of crazy all things considered." Itsu noted with concern. Mashyuu glanced up at her and grinned. "It's fine. I can handle it with no big worry. Just sit back and relax until we enter that guild and take out the zombies and souls that are haunting the place." Mashyuu gave her an assuring pat on the rear and winked. "I promise, why don't you go scout out the area and make sure the place is safe until I'm done?" "Okay, fine. Just be safe and I'll be back in a bit." Itsu smirked down at Mashyuu and strutted off, leaving Mashyuu alone with his lacrima to take care of things.

Mashyuu took a deep breath and looked down at the lacrima while picking it up. Slowly he placed it to his mouth and swallowed the magical dragon slayer relic in one shot. As his mouth shut and he swallowed, there was a long silence that held in the air, leaving Mashyuu in darkness that he couldn't possibly understand. Then without warning a bright light shot out of Mashyuu, it's white color warmed his soul and kept him feeling as if he were safe from the world. He stood up and jumped, looking at his body as it went high into the air, realizing that he was indeed the source of the light and it only went out a few feet before fading into the darkness, but with the enhanced vision his slayer sight had, Mashyuu could see farther than most, if not all humans in the dark. "This is a start." He muttered while landing and walking towards the guild to test his new skills.

WC: 510

Last edited by Mashyuu Kumonosu on 8th February 2017, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu's Secondary Magic Empty Re: Mashyuu's Secondary Magic

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 3:01 pm

Part Two: The First Ability

Glowing a soft, white light, Mashyuu walked up to the front door of the building, the old guild house so old that the weather had removed the symbol of the old guild long ago. Mashyuu's hand reached out, slightly shaky from the new power coursing through him. His bare rough fingers touched the wood of the door and pushed it open as his palm made contact. The door creaked open, echoing loudly in the dark halls of the guild. Mashyuu started to enter the hall when he heard something coming from around the corner. Slowly he stepped back and rounded the building. His blue eyes went wide with shock, watching Itsu struggle with four dead bodies that were walking and trying to bite at the woman, possibly even feast on her flesh.

Mashyuu rushed to her side, driving a fist straight into a Zombies jaw, the holy light flashed gold and ripped the jaw straight off the monsters face. The force of the impact sent the zombie spiraling through the air and into a wire fence. Itsu, covered in blood that ran down her arm felt her wounds slowly closing as the golden light that flared off of Mashyuu's body wrapped her in warmth and healed her wounds slowly. Itsu inhaled a deep breath of air and launched it straight into group of zombies, killing some and destroying others. "What are these things? They are like zombies but don't eat flesh." Itsu took a step back while Mashyuu moved to step in front of his friend to keep her safe. "Get to the front of the building and go into the hall, I'll be right behind you." Mashyuu ordered the woman and slowly stepped back with her.

Together the pair broke off into a dead sprint and shot around the corner into the doorway, sliding into the dark hall together and the two pushed the door shut. Mashyuu and Itsu used their bodies to hold the door shut. "Itsu, stand back." Mashyuu ordered while lifting his left hand up and pulling it down, blocking off the doorway with a piece of growing stone from the roof of the building. "Is this your new power now? You have a healing light?" "It seems to be one of them, yes."

WC: 390
    Total: 900
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 9:02 pm

Part Three: Lightspeed.

With the entrance to the guild blocked off Mashyuu took a moment to let his golden aura fade away and go back to its natural white aura that was now flowing off him like steam after a hot shower. Itsu reached out and touched him to make sure that he wouldn't burn her and smiled at the fact that he wasn't any warmer than he was before. "Mashyuu you're like a flash light or a glow worm!" Itsu laughed at the man who grew annoyed and focused, turning off the light that flowed off his body. "Hey it's dark in here, turn that back on!" Itsu demanded of Mashyuu. A soft chuckle erupted from Mashyuu's throat and he turned the light back on. Itsu grinned at him and punched her former lover in the arm then turned and sauntered away. Mashyuu watched her for a moment but decided to follow behind just in case.

"How big do you think this place is? I know it seems to go up forever but I couldn't get all the way around before those things attacked." Itsu asked while the two walked side by side through the dark guild, Mashyuu's light giving off just enough glow to give them the ability to see where they were going. It didn't take long for the sound of glass shattering to echo in the room the two were standing in. Mashyuu pushed Itsu behind him and lit up as bright as he could. His God Slayer sense alerted him to ten or more of the zombies that continued to try and give chase to the Wizard. The man held his hand up to caution Itsu to remain still while he walked a few steps deeper into what looked like a dining room, tables lined up in rows with benches at either side for people to sit. He jumped up onto a wooden table and glanced around when Itsu screamed in fear.

As quick as he could Mashyuu twisted around to look at Itsu who was pointing up. Just as he looked up he saw a zombie falling down from a skylight. Mashyuu's hands started to glow and soon his body became light particles that moved to the side and let Mashyuu avoid the monster as it crashed into the table. Mashyuu reached his leg back and kicked the zombie, making it's head fly off thanks to the golden light that flared up as Mashyuu attacked. Soon more zombies started to pile into the room coming from four doors, making the Wizard whip his head around. He wasn't sure how much he could use that light leap ability but he knew he had to keep Itsu safe.

WC: 457
    Total: 1357
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 9:59 pm

Part Four: Super Speed

Zombies flooded the room, ten maybe more and all seemed to charge Itsu for some strange reason. The busty woman focused her energy and teleported away, letting two of them smash into one another. She joined Mashyuu on the table and hugged him tight. "Why are they only after me!? Do something!" Mashyuu pushed her off him and patted her butt. "Stay here. I have an idea." Mashyuu screamed and flared up with light before it compressed into him and he darted forward, almost vanishing from sight with how fast he moved. He appeared next to the two zombies that had clashed into one another and drove his fists into their ribs, knocking them aside like rag dolls. They flew through the air and crashed into some stacked chairs and scrambled to get up.

"Yup, I have super speed." Mashyuu grinned and darted around the room, slamming his knee as hard as he could into another monster. Each burst of his super speed carried him across the room while he continued his assault, being sure to knock the zombies aside before they ever had a chance to get close to Itsu or even the table she stood on. He sent a spinning round house kick straight into the throat of a monster, kicking the body out from under the head of the zombie. It's body shot against the wall, under the window that it crawled in from. Mashyuu landed on the ground and exploded in a volley of light particles again as a Zombie tried to grab his shoulders. He appeared behind the Zombie and grabbed its head, the healing light spilling off him, harming the undead creature so much that its skull burst into flames as Mashyuu forced it to the floor.

Itsu, stood cowering in fear as Mashyuu moved faster than the human eye could see and started to feel anger at herself. "Why am I letting him do everything? I cn beat these things with no problem!" Itsu screamed at herself and vanished, then appeared back to back with Mashyuu, driving her fist into a Zombies face before it could get a bite in on Mashyuu.

WC: 370
    Total: 1727
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 10:38 pm

Part Four: The Virus

Itsu slammed her fist into the monsters mouth and almost didn't notice the thing bite her knuckles. The zombie went flying across the room, the last remaining zombie in the group that had broken into the guild hall. Mashyuu let his shoulders slump low and he turned to look at Itsu. "Thanks for the save, but you didn't have to do that." Itsu swiftly turned to put her hand behind her back and smile at Mashyuu to try and distract him. "Oh it's not problem. I need to remember that we are a team and you don't need to deal with all of this alone. Sorry I freaked out back there, why don't you see if there is any food in the kitchen and I'll block up those windows." Itsu waited for Mashyuu to wander to the kitchen then ran to a closet and grabbed a towel, dabbing the blood off her hand. Mashyuu's aura already healing the wound shut. "Oh I hope that those things aren't like the ones in the movies or I'm gonna be a dead girl all over again." Itsu groaned, not noticing the spreading venom in her arm due to the darkness.

Mashyuu scoured through the kitchen and found some canned food, nothing amazing but enough to feed them as long as they were in the guild. Mashyuu came out of the kitchen with two forks and a can opener in one arm and two cans of preserved food in the other, plopping it on the table and digging in. Itsu came out from boarding up the last room and joined him, sitting across the table and picked up a can, swiftly scarfing it down as fast as she could. "You sure you're okay? When you hit that thing I felt you tremble through the ground." Mashyuu asked with mouth full of food. "YUP your light healed me very quick, I didn't even notice the scratch." Itsu responded. Mashyuu looked her over once then finished his food and stood up. "Okay well, we need to get going. I want to figure out what the rest of this magic is before its to late." The wizard walked to a closed door and pushed it open, dust flying off the door as his hand pushed. Mashyuu coughed but was able to see thanks to his new found light.

WC: 397
    Total: 2124
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 11:18 pm

Part Five: Holy Shower

The pair stood in the doorway while Mashyuu lit the next room up, a flight of steps ran up and down, one leading to a door under the ground level while the other went up to a landing. "Well, if we go down at least we can lock ourselves in if we need to find a place to rest. Then again going up might be good so we don't get stuck in." Mashyuu glanced at her and he started down the steps. "The door opens inward, we won't get stuck. Move your ass cutie." Itsu blushed and stuck her tongue out at Mashyuu when he wasn't looking then followed him down the steps. "So where did you get that Lacrima anyway?" Itsu asked when the two stopped at the door. Mashyuu wanted to snap at her but he decided it best to just tell her. "I ran into my dad. So he explained where he has been. He gave that to me to help me along my path to fight the cult. It did a good job for a long while too." Mashyuu's face took on a somber look. He couldn't remember if his dad was alive or like his mother, dead. Itsu placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at the young man happily. ".... I won't press the subject. Lets get going." She reached past him and opened the door, letting the Wizard take the lead.

With the door open Mashyuu entered and stopped, thirty or more zombies sprang up, rushing at the man. Worried about Itsu, Mashyuu slammed the door shut and locked it behind him. A zombie rushed the Wizard who flared up with light to push the monster back from the pure force of the energy that flared off his body. The zombies all cowered in the corner for a moment then adjusted to the light and started to groan. Three of them jumped at Mashyuu, who dodged out of the way, letting them slam into the door. He didn't hear the thump of Itsu landing against it on the other side. Mashyuu jumped as high as he could and placed his hands out in front of him. Light exploded out of Mashyuu's palms, raining down on the zombies and ripping them all to shreds in a matter of seconds. When he landed Mashyuu checked his palms to make sure his body could handle the intense light rays and grinned wide. "That was cool." Mashyuu said to himself and made his way to the door. After unlocking it and opening the passage Itsu fell onto his feet, making Mashyuu scream with concern. "ITSU!!"

WC: 455
    Total: 2579
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 8th February 2017, 11:59 pm

Part Six: Hospital

Mashyuu scooped up Itsu in his large arms, cradling her head with the curve of one arm while he ran up the steps and made his way straight to the second floor. He didn't want to see her die again and he couldn't understand why she was out cold. "Come on Itsu. Don't die on me now. We just got reconnected. I have a lot to do and see still plus you are supposed to be guiding me." Mashyuu felt tears stream down his face as they fell and hit Itsu on the crown of her head. The man rushed up a flight of steps and slipped across the ground, his shoulder smashing into a wall to stop himself. More zombies blocked his path but his eyes darted about, taking in all the details of the room he was in. A long hall that had five doors, One of them labeled "Medical Room." Mashyuu glared at the Zombies and then back to the door. "Get the hell out of my way!" He shouted and ran at the Zombies. Jumping up high he landed on one zombies head, crushing it as he used it as a spring board to jump again and leap from zombie to zombie, landing behind them. He twisted around and extended his palm. "Light Dragon's Holy Shower!" He shouted and fired a stream of beams out, the golden light ripping through zombies and burning their flesh, killing them on impact.

When they dropped Mashyuu turned back around and opened the door, still keeping Itsu in his arms. He skipped into the room and used his foot to hook the door, pulling it shut behind him. The room was clean, everything sterile if dusty. He walked Itsu to a table and laid her on it then started to check her pulse. "Oh thank god. She's alive. But for how long?" Mashyuu asked himself and started to look at the medicine. He grabbed a few pills to reduce fever and put them in her mouth, tilted her head back and made her swallow. "Oh man. I have no idea if this is gonna work. Itsu, say something. How did this ha-" Mashyuu stopped and realized that it was her injury. She must have gotten bitten when she tried to help him. "Damn it woman!" He yelled and smashed the small table next to him, splintering wood and sending tools flying through the air.

WC: 410
    Total: 2983
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 12:13 am

Part Eight: Healing Word

Soon Itsu was picking up a fever, sweat pouring off her body and soaking her dress while she started to pant and thrash about in her drunk like haze. Mashyuu got up and walked over to the medicine cabinet, looking for anything that could help but he had n idea what he would need to use to cure a zombie curse. He grabbed the cabinet and screamed, pulling it down to crash into the ground hard. "This is hopeless!" He cried out while falling to his knees and looking back up at Itsu. All the power in the world and he couldn't save his friend. He crawled over to her and picked up her hand, saying a silent prayer in hopes of some sort of divine intervention to come and save her.

As Mashyuu prayed, the light that surrounded his body started to swirl and magical text started to appear around the Wizard. Each word stopped in front of his face and floated there until he opened his eyes and read the words aloud. "Light Dragon's Healing Word: Cleanse..." From his body a bright light swirled and enveloped Itsu, the poison in her body ran from her neck and receded down to her hand and oozed out of her fingers to the floor. Mashyuu watched in awe of the simple spell, wondering if it was enough to save her. Moments later Itsu's beautiful eyes fluttered open and she started to sit up.

"...Why am I all wet?" Itsu asked in a confused tone, her eyes glancing to Mashyuu on the floor. "Get up silly, how did we get here?" Mashyuu stood up and hugged her tight. "Next time you get bit, just tell me so we can avoid this happening again." He whispered to her and kissed the top of her head. "Okay... I promise. But can we get out of here? It smells like old people."

WC: 323
    Total: 3312
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 10:45 am

Part Nine: The Dorms.

The pair left the medical room and went through a door on the right, unlike the medical room the rest of the doors weren't labeled, giving Mashyuu the impression that the other rooms either led to halls or less important rooms. Itsu looked at the hall the pair entered and furrowed her brow. "It's like Sabertooth, these are all free living spaces." Itsu mused and knocked on a wooden door. As she did so the door slowly creaked open and a hand came out, grabbing her by the arm and yanking hard on her limb. Itsu let out a shrill yelp as she was pulled into a dorm room and attacked. She yanked her arm back before the zombie managed to bite her, its teeth rattling in its mouth as Itsu's arm lit up with magical power and she slammed her balled up fist into the zombies chest. The blow back from her spell sent the zombie rocketing out of the dorm and through the wall to fall to the ground below out side. Itsu winced in pain and grabbed her arm, the spell hurting her as a draw back for using it close range. "Shit that really hurts!"

Outside the dorm room Mashyuu was bouncing around using his super speed, trying to keep all eleven other dorm room doors shut, apparently there were zombies in each one and despite how fast he was, some zombies managed to get into the hall. As he drew close to a zombie his white light flared up golden and his shoulder checked the zombie, driving straight into the thing, swatting it aside like a pin ball as it bounced around the hall and came to a rest behind the dual slayer. "Annoying pests." Mashyuu turned to face the other zombies who were now starting to flood into the cramped hall. "Light Dragon's Holy Shower!" He extended his ams and let beams of golden light surge fourth and swath through the zombies, dropping them one by one until nothing was left of the creatures. "I wonder what this would do to a friend?" Mashyuu considered this for a moment but Itsu coming out of the dorm holding her arm concerned him. "Did you?" "No, just the side effect of a spell at close range. Do you mind?" He held her arm out to him. Mashyuu's golden light flared to wrap around her and heal the minor wound on her arm, until the bruise and swelling was gone. "This is a really handy power Mashyuu, thanks."

WC: 429
    Total: 3741
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 11:25 am

Part Ten: Logic.

At the end of the hall was a single door that hadn't been opened by the zombies, causing Mashyuu to reason that the door led to a different area. He smiled and walked over to the door, twisted the nob and pulled it open. For the first time since they entered the old guild dust didn't fly off the door. "Oi, Itsu, someone has used this door recently. We should be careful from here on out." Mashyuu ordered. "You mean you haven't been careful the entire time we were here!?" "No, these things can't handle my magic, why would I have been careful?" This made Itsu cross her arms under her chest and tilt her head up and away. "I was almost one of those things and it's because you couldn't be bothered to be more careful." She huffed and stormed past him. "Hey! It's not like that. Nobody asked you to jump in and make the save. I was gonna let him... why are all these zombies men? Don't you think that is weird?" Mashyuu asked while running to catch up to Itsu.

Stopping in her tracks Itsu looked back at the zombies and shuddered. "You don't think this was a guild of pervs who became zombies after death and feast on beautiful women do you! That's why they only go after you when I'm not around!" She jumped into Mashyuu's arms and held him tight. Mashyuu caught Itsu and gave her a very dry look. "As attractive as you are, I doubt they only smell beauty. But hey, you believe what you want." Itsu made a sound to show her frustration and hoped out of Mashyuu's arms. "You sir have a lot to learn about how to read the room and the emotions of a woman. Kenna is never gonna fall for you with that kind of attitude. And don't act like you don't know what I mean. I saw the way you were looking at her." Mashyuu blushed but changed the subject. "Lets just check out the rest of this guild before my magical power runs out. I don't know how one eats light so I won't be able to simply recharge unless I start eating this guild." Mashyuu stepped into a large square room and looked around amazed that the place was clean. In the center of the room was a summoning circle and a figure in a black robe muttering something. "Holy hell, its a necromancer. We hit the jackpot."

WC: 425
    Total: 4166
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 12:07 pm

Part Eleven: First Contact

Itsu started to walk forward, expecting to see a man but when the figure stood up and turned, both Mashyuu and Itsu were surprised to see a beautiful woman draped in dark robes. Boots went up to her mid thigh to exposed white flesh, her body covered in a single black suit. Her black lips smiled wide, revealing pearly white teeth. "Mashyuu and Itsu. The order of the elemental king have been expecting you. I have been here for days getting ready for your arrival. Did you like my pets? A simple welcome party. But from here on out you will have to deal with my favorite pets." She cooed. Her voice sweet and sultry. As she spoke she extended her palm and a massive scythe appeared in her hand. Itsu wasn't about to waste any time and rushed the woman, her focused power increased Itsu's speed as she darted towards the necromancer and blinked. Itsu appeared behind the dark woman and slammed her fist forward. The Necromancer turned and lowered her weapon, blocking Itsu's strike with her blade, then lifted her foot and drove her heel into Itsu's abdomen, knocking Itsu aside like a rag doll. Mashyuu took the time Itsu bought and exploded with bright light. He darted in a straight line and slammed his fist into the Necromancer's liver, making her twist in pain but the light did nothing to her. "OH, you have holy magic now? Well it's a good thing I'm not undead." She mused and leaned forward, driving her foot up between Mashyuu's legs then twisted around and slammed her face into his as he doubled over, knocking him backwards and out of the way. With both Mashyuu and Itsu on the ground and slowly getting up the woman started to cackle with amusement. "Oh as fun as this has been so far, I'm not ready to fight you yet. First fight my abomination then come find me!" She ordered. With a flick of her wrist she vanished and a zombie came from the summoning circle. Black hair hung down over it's face, red eyes lit up while looking at the two, it wore a white and black suit and had a mask over its mouth. A moment later red tendrils sprang out of its back as it started to move towards Mashyuu then stopped, sniffed the air and turned back to face Itsu. "See! They are all about cute girls!"

WC: 411
    Total: 4577
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 12:23 pm

Part Twelve: Abomination

Itsu flipped backwards and onto her feet, only to be met with the monsters tendril wrapping around her neck and lifting her off the ground. She struggled to get free when a second tendril took aim at her heart. She feared it was the end of her when a voice echoed in the dark lobby of the guild hall. "Light Dragon's Holy Shower!" A series of beams hit the monster and made it stagger a few steps closer to Itsu but the beams that hit the tendrils ripped them apart and made the zombie drop Itsu on her knees. Steam rose up off the Zombie as it slowly turned to face Mashyuu and bent forward while screaming. Even through its mask spit shot out of its mouth. "Oh that is really gross." Mashyuu's face twisted with disgust. The zombie went to all fours and rushed the Earth and light wizard, even with his super speed Mashyuu couldn't move in time, the Zombie sprang up and drove his shoulder into Mashyuu's jaw knocking Mashyuu back a half step. Before Mashyuu could recover it grabbed his arm, howled in pain from his golden light but kept its grip. It twisted and hurled Mashyuu through the air, sending him crashing through an old job notice board. "Shit... It's really strong." Mashyuu groaned while getting up again. Itsu teleported in front of her friend and opened her mouth. "Ghost touch!" She shouted and shot a beam of light out of her mouth to smash into the Zombie, pushing it back but doing almost no damage to the thing. "Mashyuu, got any other plans to take this thing down? I don't think we are gonna beat it with what we have been doing." Mashyuu was quick to get up and stand at Itsu's side but he really didn't have any better ideas. "Don't stop hitting that thing. If something comes to mind I'll pull it out of my ass. GO!"

WC: 331
    Total: 4908
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 12:58 pm

Part Thirteen: Lightspeed Blitz

The pair rushed, both moving to the flanks of the Zombie who stood still, waiting as the two wizards made their move. The moment the two got to the sides of the monster, more tendrils shot out of its back, grabbing them both by the legs and whipped them around rapidly. Mashyuu started to freak out and grab at the tendrils, burning the one holding him away so the Zombie was forced to drop him. He landed with a thud and swung his leg into the back of the zombie's knee, making it buckle and almost drop Itsu. Furious with being held in the air again Itsu pulled her arm back and shouted. "Ghost touch!" and punched the tendril hard, the blow back throwing, Itsu and the zombie apart from one another. While the blast hurt Itsu it was better than what might have happened if the zombie got its way with her. Mashyuu rolled to his feet and stood at Itsu's side. "I have an idea, keep it busy for a second." "Will do." Itsu charged, her feet carrying her across the battle field quickly as she engaged with the zombie, sending punch and kick after punch and kick at the monster.

It was now or never. Mashyuu jumped up, his newly light body hung in the air for a long moment while he charged up light particles between his palms. "Light Dragon's...." He started to call out. Itsu twisted on her foot and smashed her elbow into the monsters face, cracking bone but not doing any lasting damage. The Zombie swiped it's claw up her back, sending her sprawling to the floor as Mashyuu's spell was finished. "Lightspeed Blitz!" He vanished and appeared right at the monsters foot, on one knee he threw his palms up and unleashed the light particles he had been storing up into a powerful beam that slammed into the zombie. The light shot through the building, shattering the floor and roof, and evaporating the zombie on contact. He looked back to Itsu and flared up with light to heal her. "Just because I can heal doesn't mean you should be letting yourself get hurt now." He joked while her wounds started to seal up shut.

With the Abomination finished off and Itsu healed up Mashyuu took a moment to think. "If we ever get into a pinch I want you to hit me with that beam attack of yours. I think I can eat it." Mashyuu reasoned then stood up and walked to the only closed door in the area. "Lets go capture that necromancer before she makes another one of those things."

WC: 451
    Total: 5359
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 1:35 pm

Part Fourteen: Super Zombies

"Mash, this place is massive and I'm getting really tired. Every time we go into a room we have to fight for our lives and it's honestly starting to get to me. I can't go on." She placed the back of her hand on her forehead and acted as if she was going to faint. "Knock it off. We have to end this really fast." Mashyuu patted Itsu on the shoulder as the golden light dimmed down to its normal dim light. The pair walked through the doorway and started to walk to what looked like an elevator and entered the box. "Ya know, I really don't like these things. I feel like I might fall to my death." Mashyuu said in a dry, but serious tone to Itsu as the elevator started to move up. It stopped one floor later and the doors opened up. "Wow... It looks like a giant dojo." Itsu whispered. She stepped inside the dojo and Mashyuu followed behind. The light flared off his body and lit up the room, causing Itsu to cover her mouth to muffle a scream. The room was filled with bodies that had been crucified and held up on training dummies. Mashyuu pulled Itsu against him to hold her close and block her view of the bodies.

As he eased her nerves the dead men on the dummies started to move rapidly, tugging at their binds and making Mashyuu push Itsu back into the elevator to keep her safe. "Stay there." He ordered her while taking a fighting stance. With almost no effort they leap't off the dummies and started to run at Mashyuu, clearly going for the man with stronger magical power. Happy to meet them half way, Mashyuu ran forward, his enhanced speed carrying him rapidly across the dojo. Gold light flickered off his body as the zombies drew close. His fist uppercutted into a zombie's jaw. "Dragon Fist!" He shouted, an attack he learned at the road fighters tournament. While it didn't pack the same punch as Masters it did send the zombie soaring up into the air. Mashyuuu jumped up and drove his elbow down into the undead monsters neck, sending it crashing to the ground to lay still as the Wizard landed. He grinned and looked to the other zombies only to jump in fear when the zombie he thought he killed sprang up and slammed its head into Mashyuu's face.

WC: 412
    Total: 5771
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 4:08 pm

Part Fifteen: Light Dragons Domain

Mashyuu felt blood well up in his mouth as the Zombie smashed its face into his. Nothing was broken but he bit his tongue harder than he expected. In an explosion of light he vanished and appeared a few feet away to get more distance on the Zombies who were all starting to swarm around him. Landing in a three point stance Mashyuu let his golden light flare up and hit all the zombies around him and pushed them back. "Back off." He shouted while storing energy in his palms. He swiftly extended his right hand and launched a volley of golden blasts into the monsters, putting scorch marks on their chests and legs but doing little to slow them down. "Okay, this is gonna take a while it seems." Mashyuu stood up and cracked his neck while jumping up and down on the balls of his feet.

A zombie rushed at Mashyuu, its jaws snapping to bite at the Wizard. Without hesitation Mashyuu drove his fist out with a hook, smashing it into the temple of the zombie, knocking it aside and to the floor. It smashed into the ground and tripped up another zombie who was trying to make its way to join in on the eating of the Earth Wizard. Mashyuu skipped over the body and laughed at the downed creatures, being sure to kick them while they were down. "Why don't aren't these ones women if they are coming after me?" Mashyuu asked under his breath. The Wizard jumped up, dodging a swipe from another zombie but realized that he wouldn't be dealing with these things fast if he didn't think of something quick. Again his mind went to the light that was flowing off his body. "Light Dragons Domain!" He called out. A moment later the room was filled in an ambient blue light. "Transition!" He cried out and vanished, changing places with a Zombie so that it would attack it's cohort instead. Mashyuu grinned at the spell he had just made up. "Well this just got easier."

Mashyuuu vanished and appeared again, the zombie who was about to attack him found that the two had just switched places as the Wizard smashed his fist into the spine of the monster. The zombie groaned in pain, feeling Mashyuu's fist smash through the monsters spine and chest. It groaned in pain until Mashyuu removed his fist and it fell dead. "Guess they aren't complete zombies if destroying their bodies does the trick." Mashyuu spun around on his heel and jumped, once again switching places with a zombie and making it eat an attack from its undead cohort. With three of the four zombies down Mashyuu called out. "Itsu, launch an attack in a second!" A moment later the wizard vanished and switched places with Itsu who hit the last zombie with a massive blast and sent the zombie through a flag pole, killing it as its head was impaled.

WC: 506
    Total: 6277
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 5:12 pm

Part Sixteen: Rooftop battle

The zombies were destroyed, leaving Mashyuu and Itsu in the guild lobby with the moon high over head. Mashyuu's light was starting to fade as he realized that he was almost out of time to learn all the magical powers his body now had and he needed to move quick. "Itsu, that necromancer is on the roof. I'm gonna go up there and deal with her. Meet me there." Mashyuu instructed the woman and snapped. A moment later he had switched spots with a flag pole then exploded in a series of lights and appeared on the rooftop of the guild hall thanks to the hole he had made with his teleportation blast.

Atop the building Mashyuu looked out and saw the woman in black drawing a massive summoning circle with the blood spilling from her palm. The wind blew hard, almost taking Mashyuu off the four story building. Barely he managed to stay on his feet and glared at the woman. "Your monster didn't stop us. But I'm gonna stop you!" He shouted over the sound of rushing wind. The woman stopped and turned to took at Mashyuu with a devious smile on her lips. "You will try, but just like the last time, you will fail and the cult will kill you again. But I'll tell you what. I will use your blood to create this summoning circle." She summoned up her scythe and started to whip it around, getting used to the weight.

The two glanced at one another, waiting for one to make the first move. He kicked off the roof and rushed forward at the woman. She lifted her hand and created a shied of undead spirits that deflected Mashyuu aside as if he were a leaf in a hurricane. Mashyuu spun through the air and landed hard on the wooden rooftop. He pulled himself up and dusted himself off. The man rushed forward and pushed his hands forward aiming at the woman. "Earth Dragons Holy Shower!" His hands erupted, firing beams of solid light into the woman's ghost armor, ripping them to shreds and hitting her in the chest and legs. Annoyed the woman snarled and held her weapon high. "Black blade of disaster!" The blade began to glow black and flew off the long staff of the weapon, sailing towards Mashyuu. He stepped back, effortlessly evading the blade until it extended and ripped through Mashyuu's shoulder, knocking him to the ground.

WC: 413
    Total: 6690
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 6:17 pm

Mashyuu flared up the light on his body, slowly sealing the wound but not fast enough to avoid the stinging pain in his shoulder as some sort of poison spread through his body. He winced and stood up, rolling backwards to evade a slash that nearly took off his head. Mashyuu closed his eyes and said a silent prayer before calling out to himself. "Earth Dragons Healing Word." the poison from the black blade fading from his flesh while the man jumped up and started to build up energy in his palms. "Earth Gods Lightspeed Blitz!" He shouted and vanished. He appeared under the woman and blasted her in the back with a beam of hard light energy, sending her spiraling through the air. Just before she hit the ground the woman stopped herself in mid air as ghostly hands caught her and the blade returned to her weapons shaft. "Oh so you do have some moves. I see why you have given this cult such a hard time. No matter, its all over now." She laughed and started to strut towards the wizard who was starting to worry he might not be able to beat her. "Where is Itsu at?" He asked, all he needed was some extra help to distract her long enough for him to get in a few good shots.

Swiftly Mashyuu darted at the woman and waved his hand out while shouting. "Earth Dragons Holy Storm!" A stream of energy flowed from his hand, digging into the womans body, knocking her backwards for a moment. She groaned and whirled her weapon in the air. "March of the dead!" She commanded and before her a swarm of skeletal fighters materialized, each one carrying a sword of bone. They rose their weapons high and launched at Mashyuu, intent on taking him down. The Wizard exploded with blue light "Light Dragons Domain!" He pointed at a skeleton and switched places with it. What he wasn't ready for was the woman to attack his back with her reach weapon, digging her blade into his back and making him fall to his knees while bleeding all over the roof. "Look here, one dead Slayer. Now my pets throw him off the roof." The woman ordered. The Skeletons grabbed Mashyuu by the shoulders and dragged him to the edge of the building, then tossed him off the roof.

WC: 405
    Total: 7095
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 7:03 pm

Part Seventeen: Itsu's Rage

Mashyuu fell over the edge of the building, spinning down and smacked into the hard pavement of the ground below the roof. He laid still, the world around him fading away as he was sure he was dead or at least dying. Could he summon up the power to heal or was this the end of his life? Mashyuu didn't have much time to think about it as his eyes rolled back into his head and he passed out.

As Mashyuu landed on the ground Itsu appeared on the roof, watching the skeletal soldiers turn after throwing Mashyuu aside. "What did you do to him you bitch!?" Itsu shouted, her arms coming up as magical power exploded around her then imploded. Her speed nearly doubled as her power compressed in on itself. She rushed at the Necromancer and darted to the right. The skeletons charged the woman in the green dress, swinging at her. She glanced behind the group and opened her mouth and fired a blast of energy from her mouth, smashing a beam of energy into them, knocking them off the roof and leaving just the necromancer and Itsu left.

"Oh, fancy moves. But what's that I sense? Are you undead?" The woman asked and lifted her free hand, spreading her fingers and glaring at Itsu. Suddenly Itsu went ridged and felt herself unable to move. "OH! Part of you is. But you have living beating organs. This isn't good for you." She laughed and waved her hand around, making Itsu dance around in a circle. "Unhand me! Let me go you insane freak!" Itsu demanded. A moment later she glanced at the side of the necromancer and vanished, freeing herself from the woman's necromatic grasp. Itsu drove her palm into the woman's face and knocked her aside. She flipped through the air, landing at the edge of the building. Slowly she pulled herself up and pointed a finger at Itsu. "Finger of Death." A black beam of energy smashed into Itsu's chest, knocking her back a step before Itsu fell to the floor, seemingly dead.

WC: 353
    Total: 7448
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 8:04 pm

Part Eighteen: Light Dragons Favor

Itsu felt the air driven out of her lungs before she fell to her knees looking as blood poured out of her chest, her hands clutched the wound as the light started to flicker out of her eyes. "You bitch..." Itsu groaned and fell face first into the ground. The necromancer started to strut over to the woman and lifted the girl up with a simple wave of her finger. Itsu floated up and was forced to look over the edge of the building as the Necromancer started to talk. "Do you see him down there? Lifeless and dead. You are about to join him. You were just as fun as he was but like him, you never stood a chance." She boasted. "He isn't down there. Not even a blood splatter." Itsu replied. A moment later light appeared behind the two women and Mashyuu, bleeding whispered. "Light Dragons Domain." The Earth Wizard and Itsu switched spots, being that Mashyuu wasn't even remotely undead he fell to the top of the roof at its edge and backed up to join the nearly dead woman. "I learned a new spell. Itus.... Let me give you the Light Dragons Favor." Glowing dragons erupted from Mashyuu's body and swarmed around the pair and healed Itsu's wounds sealed up and the blood vanished. The woman stood up and patted Mashuu's shoulder. "Thank you Mashyuu. I'm ready to go back on the offensive." Mashyuu shook his head side to side and glared at the woman who hurt his friend as memories of his past life, as the paragon of protection flooded back into his mind. "No, I'll be taking it from here. My job is to keep others safe and you are someone I care about. I won't let anyone else die, ever." Mashyuu pushed Itsu back and drew a deep breath.

The woman in black flipped her weapon around and started to strafe side to side. "Big talk for a little man. Are you ready to die?" Mashyuu didn't respond to her and simply jumped forward, light streaming from his palm as he shot her in the shoulders with strong beams of hard light taking her off balance and opening her up for an attack. He swept her leg and punched her in the ribs, knocking her back a few feet. The necromancer groaned and rolled to her side, using her weapon to push herself up, amazed at his burst of speed.

WC: 420
    Total: 7868
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 8:41 pm

Part Nineteen: Light Dragons Holy Flare

The woman pulled herself up and wiped blood off her face that she spit up when she was hit. "Not bad Mashyuu but it will take more than that to take me down. And you don't kill right? How are you gonna beat me?" She asked. The woman extended her arms and spread them, black tendrils rose up from the roof and started to move at Mashyuu. He simply smiled and started to jump around, evading her spells attacks, dodging and swiping at them with his arms that were wrapped in golden light.

He landed a few feet in front of the tendrils and focused his power that was flowing through him. Blue light enveloped him as he called out. "Light Dragons Holy Flare!" His muscles pulsed with power and his speed increased a massive amount. Mashyuu's hair flew up in a flurry as it changed colors. In a flash he vanished and appeared before the Necromancer, driving a short but powerful blow straight into her gut, doubling he over. The force of the blow ruined organs in her body and caused blood to flow out of her body until Mashyuu spun around and kicked her in the back as hard as he could. The attack sent the woman flying through the air, making her drop her weapon and hit the ground with a sickening thud. She slid and stopped right at the edge of the hole Mashyuu created in the roof from his attack earlier.

Itsu jumped up and cheered watching Mashyuu's new spells take effect and bat the woman aside like a freight train. "Kick her ass Mash!" Itsu cried out and realized that he was in another mind set at the moment, so shut her mouth and hid away behind a giant air conditioner unit.

Mashyuu stepped forward, his body flowing with light blue energy that kept his body in good health. He stopped to let the woman get up and grinned wide. "Get up, it's time to destroy you. I can tell you aren't alive either so I'll be sure to return you to the afterlife." Mashyuu muttered under his breath at the woman who was slow to get up.

The woman got up and shook the stars out of her head while groaning from the pain. She looked back at Mashyuu and snarled. "Don't let a power boost go to your head boy. You die here and now! March of Death!" Massive skeletal soldiers appeared before the woman and started to walk towards Mashyuu, smashing their blades into the shields in their left arms. Mashyuu stood still and let the monsters take swings. His body effortlessly slipped across the ground, dodging strikes that the zombies drove out the man.

WC: 462
    Total: 8330
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 9th February 2017, 10:12 pm

Part Twenty: End of the line.

The skeleton's all rushed Mashyuu and missed their first wave of attacks. He countered by jumping up and spinning his leg, smashing his foot into their shields to open them to an attack. "Light Dragons Holy Shower!" Mashyuu called out, launching blasts of energy straight into the small armies bodies, burning their bones and making them rattle with pain. "Oh, not destroyed yet huh? Well maybe this will do it." Mashyuu condensed light in his palms and teleported to the end of the line. "Light Dragons Lightspeed Blitz!" The Wizard aimed and unleashed the energy, turning the army into ask that blew away due to the wind from being high in the air.

In the meantime the Necromancer tried to get to the edge of the roof, knowing that she wouldn't die if she fell to the ground. Just before she jumped Mashyuu appeared at her side, his arm swung out and caught her in the chest, the force of the strike made the woman slide back on her feet, using her scythe to keep herself from falling forward on her face. She steadied herself and shuddered from the pain that was going through her body. "What are you? How are you so fast and strong with that light around you?" Mashyuu grinned, a corner of his mouth pulling up to one side. "I'm a god, hail to the king baby." He smashed his foot into the ground and vanished, only to appear behind the woman, his arm grabbed her head and squeezed hard, the holy light flowing off his body running down her and burning her terribly.

The Necromancer screamed in rage and grabbed Mashyuu's hand as hard as she could. "Touch of death!" Necromatic energy exploded out of her hand and made Mashyuu remove his hand from the pain she inflicted on him. He snarled and shook his wounded limb and the light on his body healed the minor wound. "Neat parlor trick but it won't be enough." Mashyuu spat on the ground and cracked his neck. The man drove himself forward, smashing his fist into the back of her head, making her stumble forward as a dent from his knuckles appeared in the back of her skull. The Necromancer felt her tongue roll out of her mouth while she struggled to not puke from the force of the blow.

"If you use your weapon to cut off your head now I won't destroy you and leave your body for the rest of your cult to see." Mashyuu felt like showing mercy, plus he wasn't sure how long his new form would last but he knew it was full of power that he didn't know he could achieve. His neck foe ran forward and spun around, slashing her scythe through the air four times. "Death from above!" She called out, blasts of energy rippled through the air, purple in color but light none the less. Mashyuu opened his mouth wide and inhaled, eating the energy of her spell and restoring more of his magical power.

The woman in the hood rubbed the back of her head while she tried to focus on the fight. "Ughh, What the hell did you hit me with?" She asked. "...My fist." He grinned then vanished again, appearing inside her strike zone and slammed his fist straight into her face, as she recoiled he drove an open palm into her chest, driving the air out of her lungs. "You are like Itsu, living but once dead. How still something in you isn't alive. What is it?" He asked. She started to puke up blood, even covering her mouth wasn't enough for her to stop the flow of blood. "Another strike or so will end you right? Why put off the pain any longer?"

"Stay away from me you monster!" She shouted and started running for the edge of the roof. Mashyuu turned around and expanded his aura, making the area around the roof a light blue. Mashyuu waited for her to get close to the edge of the building and the two switched places. With no thought behind it, Mashyuu drove his fist forward into th woman's face, shattering bone and making her go blind from the force of the strike. She trembled at the force of Mashyuu's strike. "Time to end it. Light Dragons Lightspeed Blitz." He whispered. In a flash of energy Mashyuu appeared to the woman's side and unleashed all his power, destroying the living dead woman with intense holy magic. The blue energy vanished from his body and Mashyuu fell to the floor. "That's it. All the magic I had from the lacrima. A cult leader dead. Lets go home..."

WC: 797
    Total: 9127

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:44 am