Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

All for the Ilac

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

All for the Ilac Empty All for the Ilac

Post by michaelkeha 31st January 2017, 1:20 pm

Michael hurridly made his way down the long winding road to the neutral grounds the promise of free stuff always got him excited more when it is something as fancy sounding as an ILac a new magical communication device. The second he stepped into the neutral grounds. Michael felt the world suddenly become more dull as his magic was suppressed including his ability to feel psyche energy "Well that's certainly an unpleasant sensation" Michael said to himself as he carried on down the path his jacket flaping in the mild breeze it was looking to be a rather pleasent if somewhat muted day. Michael stopped for a momment trying to get his bearings as he tried to figure out where the factory was only to feel like a right royal idiot when he spotted it dead ahead. he smiled his signature smile as he carried on down the path making his way past various lucky people who had already grabbed their Ilacs including a fair few fetching ladies making mental notes of which he would ask for their number once he got his own Ilac the factory was a rather unremarkable brick building with the almost cliche at this point smoke stack chimeys strapped to the back of it's large square structure he spotted a rather scrawny looking weed of a man, dressed in a bright white lab coat and plain grey pants with a almost sad looking pair of thick glasses that madehim look as pathetic and nerdy as possible. Michael waved to the man giving a broad smile his voice deep and thundering as ever"Good day is this where I can pick up a Ilac" the man almost scared out of his skin by Michael a reaction Michael seemed to get whenever he met someone not used to his tone and timber "Don't scare me like that" the little man squeeled Michael simply shrugged and laughed it off" My apologies but you didn't answer my question" the man reeled back for a momment thinking his indignant response would be enough to put Michael off with a nervous sigh "Yes it is would you like one?" Michael smiled and nodded'It's why I came here after all" the little man quickly burried his hands into a large box pulling out an Ilac"Here you go sir,now please leave" Michael's face turned sour in an instant "Now now don't be rude" Michael said with venom dripping off of every word. "You know as well as I that your magic won't work here" the little man responded Michael nodded"Indeed it won't but" He grapped the man by his shirt collar " I am still bigger than you and know how to throw a good punch" the little man swallowed hard forgetting that nothing stopped this far larger man from just beating the nine hells out of him"My deepest appologies it will never happen again" Michael let go of the little man and began to walk off his Ilac in hand his mood far more sour than he had hoped it would be.

WC 510

_____________________________________________________________________________________

All for the Ilac -9gECUXK

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 6:54 am