Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian)

Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian) Empty Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian)

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 12:06 pm

Job Title: iLac
    Player Requirements: Any Rank
    Job Requirements: 500 words per player
    Job Location: Neutral Grounds
    Job Description: A brand new device called the iLac has come out and the manufacturer is giving them away to anyone who visits the factory in Neutral Ground. Keep in mind, as soon as you step foot on Neutral Ground territory, all your magic (Primary, Secondary, Weapons, Armour, Pets, Unique Abilities, Passive Effects) is instantly shut down. But that's no problem because all you're doing is picking up your brand new iLac.

Reward: 1x iLac for everyone

iLac is a lacrima that functions like our real world cell phones. It can access lacrima-net, but CANNOT grant the user access to OOC information on other players. It can grant the user the ability to contact any other player who also owns an iLac providing that other player gave the caller their Lacrima Identification Code (phone number). The iLac also has a calendar, calculator, HP and MP tracker, stopwatch, alarm, and any other fun applications (that do not permit your character to know OOC information on another character) you can think of. It also has a Sorcerer's Weekly app installed.

OOC: I'll just stick this here to make it easier for you, Tristian ^^ ok??

Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian) Empty Re: Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian)

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 12:42 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    ”This queue sucks…” The fireworks mage retorted as she looked to the seemingly large queue that was presented in front of her. It seemed that she wasn’t the only one that was getting frustrated either, there were a few people in front of her that was also getting frustrated with the waiting. This reminded Summer of when she first got her passport, Laysha kept the queue entertained by throwing out her flower manipulation all over the place. But this time, Laysha cannot do such a thing because she wasn’t around and this is the neutral grounds so every form of magic was nullified regardless.

Looking around, the asian woman looked over to a male in spiky red hair and bowed down him in greeting, it seemed he was also waiting to get his hands on the lacrima. Not that she minded, everyone was here for the same reason.

Suddenly, a few people in front of the asian woman pushed each other out of the queue and began having a brawl in front of all the unlucky souls who had to wait still. It didn’t seem that cool to see what was happening but Summer had to look at it awkwardly… “Well, this doesn’t look too good.” Summer then looked to the spiky haired male in anticipation, she really wanted this iLac and everyone else started to surround the fighters. “We should go get our share before we get involved with the brawl.” Summer said maturely. “Shall we?” She motioned her head, tilting it to the side to give him more than enough warning that she was going to cut the line.

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 271||Notes: Do not add your word count onto mine, kay?? ^^||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Tristian
    Tristian

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hourglass of Flames
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian) Empty Re: Whack' a lac (Job, Salrynn and Tristian)

Post by Tristian 31st January 2017, 1:16 pm

The neutral grounds were completely filled to the brim with ppl. Tristian had already been waiting for way to long.
    "When are they finally going to hand those Ilac to the people." He muttered to himself as he looked around to see where he could wait best.
    He was quite tall for his age but being 12 years old he wasn't the height of the avarage adult there so it took him quite some time to find a nice place.
    After a while of sneaking through the crowd he got to the middle of the que, being small had its benefits afterall.
    The moment he arrived he took of his black cloak and looked to the sky, wondering about when the line was gone move again.

Tristian had been wanting an Ilac for ages. The day that the guild received information about it seemed like it was yesterday. "Oh wait.. It was yesterday." he thought while having a small grin on his face.
    The crowd started moving and Tristian followed their lead. All of a sudden an asian looking lady, which was standing next to him, started to talk to him. "We should go get our share before we get involved with the brawl." she said.
    By the word brawl Tristian his eyes started to glow. "excuse me miss but since I've no idea who you are.. I wish you the best of luck with waiting in line. I'm gonna go fight one of those guys in the brawl! Byee!!~~" Tristian yelled at the lady as he sprinted through the people that were watching the brawl. "Oh boy. I hope that there are strong fighters in this brawl." He grinned by the idea of peasized muscle brains that were gonna try to punch him.

When Tristian arrived at the edge of the fight he was surprised to see that the brawl was between a lizard guy and a dog. "what the.." was the only thing he could come up with to bring out before a firm kick in his back pushed him into the pit.
    "Alright so what are you two fighting about?" He asked with a gentle smile while walking towards the two fighting creatures.
    "That ain't any of your buisness" said the lizard as he looked at Tristian with a venomous smile across his lips. "In that case I'll just pummel you both for creating a mess in between all these people." Tristian said as he threw his coat over his shoulder and punched both creatures in the face making them fly backwards.
    "Now get the fuck out of here and if I see you again.. Oh boy.. you'll be in trouble. Got it memorized?" Tristian looked around while walking back to the line and he started the waiting game in the que all over again.

Hp 100% Mp 100%

Post by Guest 31st January 2017, 2:03 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer couldn’t believe what he was saying to her, how the hell can a young looking kid such as himself act in the way he did?? She didn’t want to get the young boy in trouble at all, so the moment he had his moment in the brawl, Summer shook her head and waited until the young man has had his fun and seemed to walk back to the queue… nope. She wasn’t going to let him get away with what he did, with this in mind, Summer pushed out her leg in front of him which she hoped would trip him up. From there, the female grabbed him and dragged him in front of her.

“No, we are going to get this iLac and the fast we can get it, the better.” She announced before she dragged him inside. The female grinned as she seen a female handing out a few certain products to the people who avoided the brawl completely. Soon, it was their turn and Summer walked forward with Tristian. All what happened afterwards was getting a few coos from the female. “Awwh, you two look so cute together, are you mother and son??”

“No, no we’re not, but it felt weird to see a little kid having to wait a long time, so I took him in with me.”

“Ah, how sweet. Well, here are your iLac’s. Enjoy!”

”Thanks!” Summer exclaimed ever so happily. Now that Summer was happy and content, she smiled softly and looked to the actual product… it looked badass now that she thought about it, and now she can contact others too that also have iLac’s!

||HP: 300||MP: 100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 274||Notes: Do not add your word count onto mine, kay?? ^^||

||Spells/Abilities||

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Tristian
    Tristian

Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hourglass of Flames
    Second Magic: -
    Third Magic:

Post by Tristian 31st January 2017, 2:30 pm

As Tristian walked back to the line he suddenly felt his legs being swiped underneath is body and he tumbled to the ground. However before he actually felt the ground the asian looking lady from before had grabbed him by his hoodie and pulled him back up. "No, we are going to get this iLac and the faster we can get it, the better." she said after he got pulled in front of her.
    Tristian looked in her eyes and nodded slowly. Why would he revolt? She was gonna get him an Ilac faster then he could get one himself.
    "You know.. My Guildleader always says I should be more thankfull to people like you." He said while walking in front of the young lady. He put his hands on the back of his head and nodded thankfully.
    "So I guess I should say thank you for cutting the line with me." He grinned as he looked up and when he did he saw how a lady was handing out the Ilac's for free.
    "So.... Are we gonna go and get one now?" he asked kindly. Being in a dark guild ment he never rly had a lot of kindness around him so this lady was a nice change for now.

As they got closer and closer Tristian couldn't help himself but to talk and talk about how he fought giant sea-serpents and gigantic trolls. When they finally arrived for their turn he heard the lady ask "Awwh, you two look so cute together, are you mother and son??" and he couldn't help himself but stare at her.
    "This? my mother? Don't make me laugh. She's way to young to be my mother.. I think." He said with hesitation in his voice. Tristian had never known his mother because ever since he was young he had been with the time lord and learned about how to controle time and all that shit. Tristian looked at the asian lady and as he did he saw a gentle smile on her face and heard her say "No, no we’re not, but it felt weird to see a little kid having to wait a long time, so I took him in with me."
    Tristian had to try not to start crying as his heart melted by the kind words. "Thank you." he muttered as he received his Ilac.
    He looked over at the asian lady but she seemed already gone in a fantasy land of hopes and dreams.
    As an assasin Tristian had learned how to sneak in big crowds and so he did what he did best and without a sound he dissapeared in the big crowd. When he looked back one last time he saw the asian lady smile and he thought to himself "Goodbye miss, may you have the fortune to never be my target." and he ran through the crowd back to his room in the guildhalls of Savage Skull.

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 1:18 am