Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting a passport.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Getting a passport. Empty Getting a passport.

Post by Lilim 31st January 2017, 12:20 am

It was bright. Almost too bright for the eye to see, this near-blinding white light flashing down from the sky above me. Rose Garden was hard enough to get through, without the bright sun flaring into my corneas. People shambled everywhere in this town, making it feel like a giant hungover mob was impeding my path. Sure, it was a merry town, but I couldn't for the life of me understand the compulsive need to be around other people and make merry. My way through this town was slow moving, impeded by people who didn't care to notice anyone else's problems. This isn't bad, I must say, just highly inconvenient. If the small folk don't have to worry about the major issues of the world, and yet can focus on their own, that's a world for a person to live in. I had to make my way to a county office for intercontinental travel, and I took a while to get there. About midday, I approached the office, and entered through the double doors of this small building. Inside, there was a line like no one knew. I counted at least 120 in the room, and I couldn't see all of the people, just from the sheer volume of people there. I'll have a time getting to the front.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Getting a passport. Z8lAzQC

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:51 am