Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Earth God Slayer
    Second Magic: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  Empty Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors

Post by redheadedstepchild 29th January 2017, 9:46 pm

Job Details:

"Cult of dopplegangers... might not be the ones we are after but it's a start. Only good cult is a dead one." Mashyuu grumbled, dragging his hammer behind him as he came to a stop at the Oak Inn. Itsu at his side glanced at the man with a concerned look, as of late the god inside him had managed to take over in the heat of battle and he was starting to display a need for vengeance more often than not. He took every chance he could to get into a fight with someone who might do others harm and went out of his way to cripple if not kill his foes. "Are you sure we should be doing this without Ryo? This job seems a little more dangerous than the other jobs we have been doing." Itsu expressed concern while tugging her green ripped dress a little to cover up some of her exposed skin as she felt unwanted eyes watching her. Mashyuu tightened the red belt on the brown pants of his gi while smirking at Itsu. "I'm not worried, Kite sent some help who should be arriving soon. In fact this guy is supposed to be much more powerful than myself. Plus I got you, how can I fail?" Mashyuu boasted as he walked down the road leading to the Oak Inn. A rather large hotel that almost looked like an old temple made of solid stone. Mashyuu wondered if he could at the supports and just drop the building on everyone inside.

Mashyuu and Itsu stopped at the front door of the temple as the sun started to set, casting a beautiful orange hue on the town and their faces. "Won't the hammer and the ring slow you down to much inside? What if we have to sneak into the basement, will anyone even let you in with the hammer?" Itsu asked. Mashyuu shrugged his broad shoulders and patted the hammer. "If they can take it off my body they can have it. Besides if I need the ring I'll put it on and drop the hammer so that I won't be so slow 'll never hit. With any luck you and this other Sabertooth Wizard will be able to keep foes busy while I come in and knock em over." Mashyuu replied, clearly not giving much thought to the idea.

"Anyway, to get you caught up on what is going on here... The magic council, for what they are worth.. think that a cult of killers who can shape shift into those they have killed are here. Theory is that the killers are all living here, killing folks and taking over this town little by little. We are here to take these guys out. Nothing said about weather or not we are supposed to let em live or not, so don't hold back if you don't have to." Mashyuu flopped on the steps of the Inn, placed his hammer next to him and waited for the other Sabertooth Wizard to arrive. In order to keep his mind off going inside and killing he started to play with the cobblestone pavement of the street, raising it and making various structures out of it as the time slowly passed by.

WC: 550/2500
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  Empty Re: Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors

Post by redheadedstepchild 29th January 2017, 9:47 pm

Encounter rolls
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  Empty Re: Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors

Post by NPC 29th January 2017, 9:47 pm

The member 'Mashyuu Kumonosu' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  Boss Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  WeakMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  StrongMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  Boss Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  NormalMonster Sabertooth in: Of Lords and Impostors  StrongMonster

Post by Guest 6th February 2017, 9:22 am

MADE BY ★MEULK OF THQ
    The rattle of bones echoed into the air, clacking and chattering as step by step, the man was carried over Oak Town territory. A red eye and a blue eye glared out from underneath a shell of a skull that once belonged to a fearsome wildcat from Joya. Breath after breath was pinched underneath a breastplate made purely from what looked like even the ribs of the once fearsome wildcat. Moss and strands of willow tree leaves seemingly hung from cracks in the bones and creases where limbs could bend. And each person that passed by this creature veered away from its path or pushed past it as quickly as they could in fear. Each person only was given a quick glance of a blue eye before his attention was brought back to the path forward of him. What was on his mind was none other than the destination of which his job partner was located and the foreseeable future of a finished job.

It wasn't long before Blad appeared shortly after Mashyuu at the temple of Oak Inn, spotting the figure of his job partner ahead. Along side him appeared to be a rather voluptuous and beauteous being that, for a moment, he couldn't keep his eyes off of. However, he tore his dual-toned eyes away from Itsu and back to the armored male that stood next to her. With the duo speaking solemnly and quietly to each other, Blad paused in his tracks just a few feet behind Mashyuu. Without saying anything to the other male, he bent and lowered himself to one knee in what appeared to be almost a bowing fashion. "I have arrived, Master," his rustic and unexpectedly deep voice echoed into the air before he rose fully back to his feet. Easily, it could be told this man stood much taller than the other, though did not hold any ill intent of an aura, just a very powerful and fearful one.

"What is your first task for me today, Master?" he inquired, though almost seemed odd with the way he presented himself to be given off as just a servant.
    "Shall we head into the bowels of the temple and eradicate the enemies, so that we may return home to Master Kite?" Perhaps their own guild master was a bit too much on his mind, but with the mindset of the Aztecan guards, it was hard not to. Raised and born as a soldier and protector of the Aztecan god, Texcatlipoca, it was expected of him to have a rather servantesque and even overly protective nature. However, he was also what was considered to be a "super soldier" built with the intensity of immense strength, intelligence, and speed. He was designed to be a fearful beast, something no one really wanted to meet in battle, though. . . didn't exactly turn out like that. His appearance was more illusionary than anything else, the truth of his magic much more futile than what was to be expected.

OOC: Shitty post is shitty. My apologies.

502/2500
    @Mashyuu
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 6th February 2017, 9:20 pm

Speaking with Itsu about the job at hand Mashyuu stopped and sniffed the air. He could smell decayed bone. The brown haired man turned in time to see what most would consider a monster drop to a knee and bow, calling Mashyuu a master. The brown haired man twisted around and looked behind him, thinking that the force of undead nature before him was talking to someone else. Then he said something about "master Kite" making Mashyuu chuckle under his breath and pat the man on the shoulder. "Sorry buddy I think you have the wrong guy. I'm not anyone's master and I don't call anyone master. Even if you are a part of Sabertooth, I doubt you're looking for me." Mashyuu twisted on the balls of his feet, spinning around and walking towards the Oak in with his heavy hammer in hand. He thought about it for a moment and stopped half way up the steps to the inn. "Alfred, you go in first." He said then motioned for Itsu to go next. Mashyuu waited for the others to enter the inn then used his hammer to block the door, knowing that nobody else would be able to move it and get out.

Inside the inn was massive. The first half of the ground floor a massive drinking area with a full staff to take care of patrons, a large bar rested at the end of the bar with a flight of steps spiraling down into the depths of the earth. The job said that the people they were looking for were under the inn, hidden inside a complex series of tunnels. Mashyuu sighed and put a hand on his forehead. "What a drag. This is gonna take forever. What if who we are looking for sneaks up here and we have to slaughter everyone in the bar?" Mashyuu grumbled while making his way past the bar. Itsu glanced at the man in armor and patted his back. "It's okay if you aren't human. I wasn't human up until about a month ago." She said with a warm smile on her face then followed Mashyuu down the spiraling steps.

The Earth Wizard walked down the stairs and stopped when he saw three doors, one in the center and one to each side. All the doors were made of old wood and brown in color. Mashyuu sighed and opened the door to the left. With no apparent rhyme or reason the man stared to walk down the hall, eyes glaring into the darkness of the room. "Alfred, my name is Mashyuu. Can you see in the dark very well? I'm having a hard time finding my way around too far ahead. Unless something starts to hit the ground away from us." Mashyuu asked while glancing over his shoulder at the armored man. Mashyuu already hated this job, having to find fakes, kill them and figure his way through a maze? None of this was particularly appealing to the man but at least the reward was sort of worth it. The lights were far and few between, and the hall was cramped for what felt like forever with no twist or turn as of yet. But Mashyuu knew to always go left in a maze.

WC: 549
    Total: 1099

Post by Guest 7th February 2017, 5:57 pm

MADE BY ★MEULK OF THQ
    Blad chuckled in response to Mashyuu's comment, giving a small shrug of his shoulders as a truthful answer toward him. "It does not matter who you are or whether you hold the title of Master or not in reference to being a guild master," the magus responded. "What matters to me is that I am serving under you and I will serve you until the end of this job as I do all job partners and clients." The magus followed after Mashyuu into the depths of the old temple inn, explaining to him what it meant to be in his position. "And my name is not Alfred, that is a rather disgusting name that you came up with for me. . . my name is Blad Dragoon." Momentarily, his eyes would leave Mashyuu's body and glance around the inn's interior, getting a feel of what the place looked like. As he did so, Mashyuu led him down the flight of stairs that led into the catacombs of the temple and into a maze.

"What makes you believe, Master, that we will have to kill everyone? The job did not state we have to kill the dopplegangers," he explained to him. "We simply have to apprehend them, yes? We are legal magi after all, and slaughtering these men would scar our reputations. It is my job, Master, to assure that that does not happen, as Master Kite and I wish only for the best of his people. Unless you find it absolutely necessary, such as you have a no way of getting out or in complete self defense, do not kill them. I do not mean it in a harsh way, but this is a legal magus to another legal magus if you wish to do well as one. Take it as, how do you call it. . . advice, as you grow stronger in your days, so that you may truly make Master Kite proud." However, Itsu's comment interrupted his miniature speech, causing him to growl lowly in response to Itsu.

"I am human, woman," he responded to her in a low growl, "and from what I can tell, you are not human either. You are still a spirit in the realm of the living; however, I have a different story to explain how I am still human." With that being said, the magus pushed forward and entered into the depths of the maze alongside Mashyuu in the darkness. "Yes, I have the ability to perceive and sense souls of others they are glittering spots of silver dotted over the catacombs. Quite many, though I do believe some of them are just the lost souls of the ones that were buried here. Shall we proceed, Master? I do believe the dopplegangers are further within here and will make an appearance soon." Blad did not wait for Mashyuu to confirm whether he wished to proceed or not, but took the lead into going deeper into the tunnels.

The soft cracking of stone could be heard in the depths of the tunnel they were in, clacking across the ground as someone walked. Each shuffle of the foot as they solemnly dragged across the ground, making their way either deeper or farther out of the tunnel. Blad lit up his fingers to allow the flames of his magic to illuminate the darkness, giving them space to see into. "I apologize if the heat becomes unbearable, as they are the flames of Hell, itself, but this is the easiest way to see." It appeared to be getting closer to them the farther they went in, then quickly stopped as if it knew they were coming. "I believe, Master, that there is someone near us; was it that you wish me to do? Eradicate them for you?" He paused in his tracks and turned slightly, so that his dual-toned eyes were able to take a peek at his job partner.

1,157/2500
    @Mashyuu
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th February 2017, 7:56 pm

Mashyuu rolled his eyes at the man who seemed unable to take a joke. The Wizard was already not sure if the two would get along, even in Mashyuu's past life. The pair walked down a flight of steps and it was Itsu's turn to snap at the man in bone. "Listen here bone head! I have a heart beat and bleed just like any other person. Just because I was dead once doesn't mean that I'm not alive now!" Her arms flailed out rapidly before she crossed them under her chest and moved to walk right behind Mashyuu.

"Calm down Jeeves, I've never gone out of my way to kill anyone. It just happens when someone runs neck first into one of my spells." Mashyuu waved Blad off like an annoying nat and let the man take the lead in the tight tunnels. Lazily Mashyuu kicked rocks as he walked, letting the stones bounce and light his way through the halls. Itsu grabbed Mashyuu's arm and whispered in his ear. "Don't you have good eyes thanks to the god slaying stuff? Plus your nose is sharp just like your hearing. Why did you want him to lead?" Her questions where logical and Mashyuu growled softly. "Don't trust someone you don't know. Even if they are in your guild. I learned that the hard way once." Mashyuu had a silent flash back but kept his thoughts to himself.

Blad stopped and lit his finger up with fire, Making Mashyuu squint and stop his tracks. While the skeleton man started rambling Mashyuu took the chance to get the details of what was in front of him. The hall opened up into a large room, three halls in total, one on each wall. In the corners were torches that hadn't been lit yet but Mashyuu could smell the oil in the tools. "Yeah lets get ready for a fight. Do me a favor and light those things up and be ready to crack some bones." Mashyuu pointed to the torches and walked up to a hall, raising his hand, creating a wall of stone with his geokenisis to stop them from getting swarmed at all sides.

Suddenly Mashyuu could feel the ground rumble from heavy clanking armor. The man nodded to the hall that the men were coming down. "Ten men, wearing heavy plate armor and carrying swords on their hips. Itsu, lay down a blast in forty seconds. Blad, if you can stream fire do it ten seconds after that." Mashyuu got ready for whatever was going to come through the hall so that he could catch any stragglers that might break through the halls after the others got their spells off.

Itsu stepped in front of the doorway and took a deep breath of air, holding it as long as she could while silently counting to herself. After a count of thirty she shot the blast early, knowing her spell would launch people into others thanks to the small confines of the hall. A flash of while light launched out of Itsu's full lips and smashed into the men in the halls. Mashyuu glanced up at Blad, waiting for the man so he could see if Blad would indeed do what was asked of him.

WC: 551
    Total: 1650

Post by Guest 7th February 2017, 8:29 pm

MADE BY ★MEULK OF THQ
    The magus glanced toward Itsu when she burst out in anger at him, declaring that she was just as human as he was. This caused the magus to snort in reply to her, even roll his eyes a tad bit with what she had said to him. "You may be alive now, but that does not change who you are or your past," he responded in a solemn tone of voice. "What you should also learn is to keep silent and learn to speak only when you are spoken to, little lady. Were you never taught that? In the case that you were not, then I should inform you that it is better to simply see a woman than to hear her speak out of place. Your master should keep better track of you, so that you do not do things out of your place, unless something bad happens." He gave a small shrug of his shoulders afterward, as though what he had said was nothing at all, but a matter of speech.

"I am calm and my name is not Jeeves, I told you, it is Blad Dragoon; I would prefer you call me as such," he answered Mashyuu. His odd eyes shifted to look at his job partner, slightly annoyed with the different names that he was calling him. However, he learned to ignore the jives of the Sabertooth magus and continue trudging down the long tunnel. Their little side conversation wasn't something that had passed by Blad's ears though, every word reaching him easily. He kept his mouth shut for a moment as they meandered down the hall, the light of his "lantern" leading the way. "I do not understand why you do not trust me, Master; has there been something I've done to not gain your trust?" The curiosity was apparent in his eyes as he glanced back toward Mashyuu for a brief moment before looking back ahead.

Blad would go unanswered by Mashyuu and instead be ordered to light up the torches that lined the large room they had entered. Regardless of the feelings he felt toward his job partner, the magus nodded his head and moved away to one of the torches. One by one, the room slowly went from dim to dancing with the light of the flames that now doused the torches. They were able to see what made up the room, which happened to be nothing more than a room full of dust, dirt, and bones. Three hallways were located in front of them, but Mashyuu had sealed off two in order to prevent them from being bombarded. Turning away from the last of the torches he had lit up, Blad rejoined Mashyuu and his pet at the center of the "arena." The rough thudding and clash of armor rang through the air as the knights made their way toward them through the tunnels.

Mashyuu listed off exactly how many were coming their way, what they wielded, and what was to be expected. He told Itsu to lay off a blast of whatever she was capable of wielding, then told him to lay off a blast as well. However, he had no such thing in his arsenal, and would come out to be much of a disappointment to his master. Blad pursed his lips beneath the skull that shrouded his features, thinking over what he could do to be helpful. "Unfortunately, Master, I do not have a spell in my arsenal that allows me to blast out a stream of flames," he responded to him. "But, I do have something that can root them in their place, so that they are not able to come after you all at once." As useful as he had made himself out to be, Blad did not have very many offensive spells compared to defensive and supportive, as well as utility ones.

Once Itsu set off the blast though, Blad did not hesitate in stepping forward and bending down to press his hands into the flooring. A soft rumble in the ground began and rattled the bones that were located on the floor or ingested in the walls. From the ground sprouted a few strands of root that were cast out from where Blad stood toward the hallway Itsu was at. They dove and wove underneath the woman's feet and quickly snatched themselves around the guards inside of the hall. Instead of keeping them inside, Blad used the roots to begin pulling them out one by one into the room's opening. Pinned to the ground, the knights were not able to get any closer than they were or as close as Blad was able to pull them. "I have brought them to be your dummies, Master, do as you will with them; they are merely followers of the dopplegangers."

1,962/2500
    @Mashyuu
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by redheadedstepchild 7th February 2017, 9:13 pm

Both Itsu and Mashyuu chose to ignore Blad as he told the woman that she should not speak and instead just be seen. Itsu was on the verge of ripping his neck out with her bare hands and eating the meat of it so all the world could see and in order to keep herself from doing just that she grabbed Mashyuu by the arm and squeezed as hard as she could.

In the wide room just before Itsu let off her blast of energy Blad reveled that he had no real offensive power and Mashyuu blinked in confusion. "THEN WHY WERE YOU SENT ON THIS JOB!!?" Mashyuu questioned. "Fine, then just stand there and stay out of my way." Annoyed, Mashyuu started to step up into the portal of the hall when Blad ran in front of him and made vines sprout up and around the legs of Itsu. Her face twisted in disgust as she side stepped and looked at Mashyuu. The plan was to hold the men in place and Mashyuu would handle the rest but instead they started to get pulled through the hall, bound by the vines. "Are you insane!? Don't tell me you will hold them in place then bring them out here. That wasn't the plan!!!!" Mashyuu barked at the man. He had very little in the way of multiple target effects and here this man who would listen in on talks but not share information was not reading the room at all.

Luckily the basement was made of stone and it gave Mashyuu the earth he needed without having to use extra power to conjure his own stonework. The man reached out to the walls and pulled stone tiles from the ground up to float in front of Mashyuu at the width of his arms. As the men struggled Mashyuu rolled his eyes and started to swipe at them from afar with his now over powered stone fists, clocking them in the jaw over and over until they passed out. He then turned to look Blad in the eye and pointed. "It's gonna be a long job. Itsu, grab a torch or two and lets go." Mashyuu grumbled and snatched up a torch, leaving Blad behind the pair as they stalked down the next hall.

Itsu stopped and turned to face Blad again, giving him a dark glare and picked up a sword off of one of the men who laid knocked out. Then she grabbed another and slid it over to Blad. She didn't say a word but started to run after Mashyuu. "Why on earth would I get paired with someone who uses defensive magic when I already use defensive magic? Then this guy does the opposite of what he says he will do. He drags them in to the hall... and he wonders why I don't trust him." The tall man spat out in annoyance while Itsu came up to his flank. Her hand clutched the sword, anger surging through her fingers, turning her knuckles twice. First impressions meant a lot and so far this guy was striking out.

WC: 525
    Total: 2175

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:28 am