Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons.

redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth God Slayer
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons. Empty Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons.

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th January 2017, 8:57 pm

Job Details:

Part one: Itsu Seikyo

Uncovered feet cracked through a loose dead twig on the grassy ground that surrounded Beanstalk Village, the sun still far from rising as Mashyuu crept back to hi old home. Sitting on the edge of the farmland of the village as one of the few houses that was made of stone and not cloth and sticks, Mashyuu's family home represented the union of two powerful Slayers, an Earth and Iron Dragon Slayer, and represented what he was as well. The man once again aimlessly entered the home, pushing the door open and kicking away the dead body of a man who didn't actually belong in the village to begin with. Mashyuu shut the door behind him and used his massive hammer to keep it blocked off while he dropped to a single knee and checked the dead mans body. Nothing special on him, aside from a scroll and his weapon. Mashyuu picked both up and headed to his room. Sitting on his dusty old bed Mashyuu examined the blade, the hilt made to look like the devils trident while the blade was curved and wickedly sharp. The man knew the blade, the cult that had killed him all carried a weapon similar to this. How long had they been tracking him since his revival? Mashyuu wasn't sure but he knew that he had to find out. If he waited for them to find him then they would surely kill him again. Lazily he placed the blade aside and unrolled the scroll to look it over.

The Earth Wizard lives, he was last seen headed for Beanstalk Village. We have an agent there trying to destroy it. Head Mashyuu off and make sure he doesn't stop our plans there again.

No name, but clear orders. Mashyuu crumpled the scroll and tossed it aside, a flick of his wrist causing the ground to rise up and swallow the scroll while his eyes narrowed in anger. "Mashyuu, why have you returned? Did you miss me that much?" A voice echoed in the home, causing Mashyuu to jump with a startle and look around. Nothing was there but he recognized the voice. The man stood up and took a low stance, body moving to a profile to keep his vital organs safe while his arms were kept close to his body. "If you were smart you would show yourself, before I drop the building on us both." Mashyuu threatened. The voice started to giggle before speaking again. "Silly Mashyuu. What happened to you? You used to be so sweet and gentle. Now you are rough around the edges and quick to leap into danger. Don't you recognize the voice of your Itsu?" The voice asked in a sweet tone.

Before Mashyuu a tall woman appeared. Bare foot and wearing a simple light green, ripped gown with the skull of a ram on her head, crowning her green hair. Mashyuu recognized her but couldn't recall her name. Only that he had spent a long time with her at his side. Mashyuu slowly dropped his guard and blinked twice while looking at her without shoes, much like himself. "How long have you been here spirit?" He asked, unsure of weather he should be worried or relieved. "Mashyuu, we grew up together before you left for Sabertooth. I was killed and turned to a zombie and you helped me move on. I'm back to help you now. My name is Itsu. While you may not remember me now in time you will. I will always be at your side and help you when you need it. Ryo won't always be around but I will always be at your side." She explained as her body began to solidify and become complete.

It was then that Mashyuu remembered getting a note after his first job in Sabertooth. It requested he go to a haunted forest and was sent from Itsu. By the time he arrived it was to late, she was a zombie and surrounded by ghosts. It turned out a dark wizard had been the cause of the problem and was looking to kill Mashyuu before he could possibly stop the dark cult from reviving their demon king. Mashyuu's eyes welled up with tears and as they ran down his face and hit the floor he reached out and hugged the woman he once called his love. "I'm sorry I failed you." He whispered while burying his face in her neck and shoulder. Slowly Mashyuu began to shake as the sorrow overtook him and he fell to his knees, holding her legs tight. The gentle Itsu dropped down to her knees moments later and cradled Mashyuu. "You did everything you could, I know that. You went on to save many other lives and I couldn't be more proud to have you as a friend. There is no need for sorrow." She softly replied to the man who was having a breakdown in his home. This was the first time Mashyuu had felt any sort of emotion other than rage since he was revived. The god inside him let the man have some peace, finding it important that Mashyuu came to peace with all of his inner demons before acting through him. Even now it could sense he was regaining some of his former strength and was preparing to awaken more of it's power inside the man.

After what felt like hours of crying Mashyuu pulled himself into bed and fell asleep, Itsu watched over him in the dark of night until she was sure he was out cold then crept into the kitchen. The earth wizard was awoken when the sun rose to the smell of fried corned beef hash and juice. Mashyuu pulled himself out of bed and found he had been placed in an old pair of pajamas, his brown and orange gi folded and placed on a chair next to his bed along with his heavy hammer. The ground showed signs of the hammer being dragged into the room, causing Mashyuu to chuckle a little. She didn't have to go through all the trouble when a simple rock would have fed him just as well.

WC: 1,038
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons. Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons.

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th January 2017, 10:09 pm

Part two: The curse

Mashyuu found himself sitting at his old family table, the sun just rising and brightening the sky above Beanstalk Village. In the distance the sound of the running river could be heard as birds started to sing their morning songs. A mouth full of fired corned beef and a beautiful spirit that had pledged itself to Mashyuu across from him, the man was happier now than he had been in some time. "You're face is getting hairy. I remember you used to keep it clean." Itsu joked to the man across from her while he enjoyed her cooking. Mashyuu picked up a glass of juice and washed the food down his throat in one gulp. "First of all, you're right. Second this food is great. It tastes way better than rocks. Anyway about the hair on my face. I find keeping my appearance changing has kept this crazy cult from finding me fast in every town I go to. I don't have the power I used to and until I get it back I don't want to come across someone who might be in charge of this group. I'd rather hunt them down on my own terms. Like this guy who is working on cursing my home town. I need to stop him again apparently. I thought I killed him but he must have survived the last time. I fought him so far from the village that nobody really knows what he looks like. This time he could even be hiding close to the village and coming around at night to do whatever it is he is doing. If it's the same thing as last time then he is putting a curse on the crops. Say, have you seen anything?" Itsu blinked twice in confusion with how fast Mashyuu had just spoken. He had never spoke like that when they were kids but things often changed in life and she was going to have to get used to that now that they were together again.

Itsu considered his question for a few moments in silence while he continued to eat. "Ya know, now that you mention it. When you arrived the plants towards the center of the village started to glow a funny color. Might be worth checking out." She stood up and Mashyuu only then realized that she was solid and not a spirit anymore. "Here, take the rest. Now that you are a solid form again I get the feeling you might need to eat." He slid the plate to her and the rest of his juice then got up and went to change... An hour passed and Mashyuu exited his room in his brown gi, a pair of orange and brown padded fingerless gloves and a red belt tied tight around his waist. Without a word he ran his hand through his shaggy brown, almost black hair and hoisted his hammer over his shoulder then headed for the center of town, Itsu at his side. "Last time I was here I buried your body, the town is gonna freak when you start walking around again." Itsu covered her face and softly laughed at Mashyuu. "Oh I doubt that. I was a kid when I left. Just like you. They wouldn't recognize either of us at this point. We have both changed so much, you changing twice even." Mashyuu lifted a brow sharply and grinned. Of course she would leave the way he did. They were kindred spirits after all.

As Mashyuu and Itsu got closer to the center of town he started to feel the area around him trembling. The crops, they were in danger. Swiftly Mashyuu reached his hands out towards the ground and raised them. The area around the crops rose up with soil, forming a solid wall to keep them safe. A half moment later ten giant tomato monsters sprouted out around Mashyuu and Itsu, all ready to strike. Mashyuu hoisted his hammer high and threw it as hard as he could, cracking a tomato in the face with it, and making it flip and roll down the hill it was on, into the river to wash away. Itsu ran forward, past Mashyuu and dropped to a single knee, her palm reached out and slammed into the body of a tomato monster. The moment her attack made contact she rolled, avoiding a spray of red mist from a Tomato on the pairs flank. Mashyuu jumped, flipping through the air and picked up his hammer while conjuring a spell to mind. "Earth Gods Sand Jump." In a flash his body and weapon exploded into sand, only to appear above the monster that Itsu had just struck. His hammer jabbed straight down, crushing the monster in a single blow as he landed on the body of the monster, flat on the ground. As Mashyuu hit the ground along with his hammer he activated the magic of the weapon. "Earthen Decay!" He shouted. A massive rupture in the ground rocked forward and opened around the other monsters who had linked up to make a single unison ranged attack. This took the monsters by surprise, swallowing them into the ground before the ground sealed shut, crushing them in the process.

"I remember that being a lot harder the last time. Then again I didn't have you, or this hammer the last time. Plus my best spell was a stick." Mashyuu mused while flipping the hammer around and spraying the remains of the the dead tomato on the ground like a spray of blood. With a single motion he tossed the hammer and caught it with his off hand, resting it over his shoulder and cracking his neck. "Yes, very impressive. Lets not get ahead of ourselves though. It was quick thinking to put the walls up but they will have to come down sooner or later so the crops don't get damaged." Mashyuu pointed over his shoulder and the walls dropped. "Nothing will happen to them while I'm around. It doesn't even take a thought to put that up. Lets see if we can find the source of the problem, the Wizard will need water so I bet we can find him if we follow the river down stream."

WC: 1052
    Total: 2090
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons. Empty Re: Mashyuu in: Returning home, facing demons.

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th January 2017, 11:11 pm

Part three: The Horde

Step by step the pair walked down the river, Mashyuu making sure to stay far enough away that if the man who cursed the crops was a water wizard, wouldn't be able to use the water to end his spells swiftly. Itsu watched Mashyuu strangely, not really understanding that his magic was weak to erosion and water in particular. Mashyuu stopped and picked up a rather large rock, eating it and restoring his lost energy. Swiftly his hands grasped seven or eight more stones and shoved them in the inside pocket of his gi to save in case of an emergency. "Couldn't you just do that mid fight?" Itsu asked with a half smile on her face. "If you think a non honorable wizard will wait for me to eat during a fight, you are insane." Mashyuu shot back while running a large forearm over his head and wiping away beads of sweat from his face. The man swallowed his dry spit and continued down the river until he saw what looked like a small camp a few meters away. "Oh that looks promising." Mashyuu stated and started to jog over to the camp. The camp site was massive, three tents, all made of some kind of grey flesh and bones to hold it up. Mashyuu assumed it was the flesh of a lesser ranking demon. A small camp fire rested between the tents and looked like it was out only for a few hours. Two tables held chemicals on the wood, each group of chemicals holding a rather strong smell to the Slayer who had enhanced senses. "He must be out getting supplies, it looks like his curse requires some sort of potion use." Itsu picked up a vial then looked up into a tree after hearing something rustle above the pair. "MASHYUU! AMBUSH!" She shouted and jumped backwards, a large piece of corn crashing down on the table splintering it into sawdust. A group of Broccoli sprang up, surrounding the camp and cutting off the easy paths of escape as corn and tomato demons rained down from the trees, landing in close combat range of Mashyuu and Itsu, causing both to go back to back and get ready for the fight of their lives. "Okay, this is indeed different." Mashyuu growled as fangs started to sprout from his mouth and his God Slayer rage began to kick in.

Knowing that the fight would result in Mashyuu taking some damage for sure he let the dirt and soil under him roll up his body and form a protective shield, keeping him from harm for the foreseeable future. "EARTH GODS SAND SKIN!" He shouted out as the soil and dirt hardened over his eyes and he took off running. A large piece of corn in front of Mashyuu inhaled and started to shout something when Mashyuu pointed a palm out, causing three stone pillars to slam into the corns mouth, making its attack backfire on the piece of Corn and giving Mashyuu a ramp at the same time. He swiftly ran up the three angled pillars and sprang off the edge of the tallest one, flipping behind the corn and drop kicking the corn as hard as he could, impaling the monsters head on the pillars, causing it's eyes to roll into the back of it's head. A moment later the kernels started to pop and the corn exploded in a shower of yellow and green. Mashyuu landed on his back as ketchup smashed into him, his sand armor absorbing the blow and keeping him safe from harm. He sprang up, landing on his feet with no effort and pointed at his hammer that was laying on the ground. The ground obeyed his command and flipped the hammer up into the air where Mashyuu's hand waited to catch it. The moment the handle made contact with gloved hand, the Earth God gripped hard and swung as hard as he could, the back swing connecting with the demonic tomato and crippling it with a single blow that left it staggering backwards. Mashyuu ducked low, almost hitting the ground as more corn blew past him, destroying the ramp he had made moments ago. He planted his hammer, head first in the ground and used it's insane weight to throw his legs out and kick the tomato he had just struck in the face, blinding it and causing it to scream out in agony. As his feet made contact with the ground he lifted the hammer up over head and swang in an arc, blocking more ranged attacks and finishing the dying tomato at the same time. Three tomatoes formed up with a piece of corn as the leader and started to inhale. Mashyuu pulled his right arm back and leaned forward, his body flexed as hard as it could and released the hammer as he let it swing forward. Whistling through the air, it smashed into the Corn and started to rumble. The ground below The corn waved like a violent tide and rolled hard, stopping everyone on the battle field from moving and even knocking the tents down. Mashyuu laughed, knowing that the power of the hammer would never overtake him, letting him run forward and drive his head into the corn as hard as he could while his arms smashed into two tomatoes like a wrestler using a clothesline. All three targets exploded into goo while Mashyuu fell to a knee from his massive attack.

The moment that Mashyuu broke away from Itsu's back she slid forward on a single foot and whispered. "Phantom Speed." Her eyes locked on the ground in front of a piece of Broccoli and she vanished, appearing in front of the Broccoli and driving her knee in between the plants large red eyes, it rocked backwards from sudden pain as Itsu twisted like a dancer and inhaled. She exhaled and a blast rocketed forward, hitting five tomatoes that had tried to smash into Itsu just before she teleported. The blast destroyed the tomatoes who were laughing just moments before, only to realize that they were all in trouble as the blast came in towards them. The backlash of the attack knocked two pieces of corn backwards while a fifth piece made off out of the camp to find help. By the time the Broccoli had recovered Itsu had already vanished again, leaving a false image of herself where she was standing moments before. The Broccoli all joined up and started to pull their heads back and slam it into the ground while rushing at Mashyuu and Itsu who had appeared at his side. Mashyuu laughed and pointed the head of his hammer down while Itsu vanished and appeared at the flank of the monsters. "Ghost touch! Earthen Decay!" Both shouted at the same time, Itsu blast knocking the monsters to the side right where Mashyuu had opened up a large crater in the ground, swallowing the monsters entirely and destroying them.

Mashyuu and Itsu grinned at one another and were about to search the battle field when a dark voice grabbed their attention. "Very good, but I'm afraid you won't be making it home."

WC: 1,210
    Total: 3,300
    redheadedstepchild

Slayer

Slayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by redheadedstepchild 27th January 2017, 11:57 pm

Part four: End of the Line.

At the same time Mashyuu and Itsu's gaze were drawn to the voice that had just called them out. Draped in a long black hooded robe a man with a massive beard drew a long blade like the one Mashyuu had held in his hands just a night ago. Memories of curse magic swept through his mind and how he had nearly died facing this man the last time they met. "Itsu, don't give him a chance to cast!" Mashyuu shouted and Itsu responded quick, locking eyes with the man's flank, away from his sword arm. She vanished and appeared at his side, only to find his boot was already flying into her chest. Her eyes squeezed shut as a boot connected with her breastplate and sent her spiraling backwards. She slid on her back as her feet planted to the ground and kicked up, flipping her backwards and onto her feet in a crouched position until she came to a stop. By the time she was flipped Mashyuu was already on the man, swinging his hammer as fast as he could. The old man placed both hands behind his back and ducked, dodged and side stepped all of Mashyuu's strikes until the old man was ready to attack. His sword arm reached out and stabbed at Mashyuu, his armor causing the strike to glance off harmlessly. Mashyuu grinned and dropped his hammer while reaching out and grabbing the man's arm to stop him from pulling away. Itsu took the chance and trusted Mashyuu's armor to hold up for one last attack. Her mouth opened and exhaled as she sent a Ghost Touch at the pair of Wizards. The blast connected with both the old man and Mashyuu. Luckily Mashyuu's heavy stance kept him from being blown back and his grip on the old man was true. The blast broke Mashyuu's armor and in turn the armor exploded like a grenade, dealing damage to the old man as Mashyuu released him, sending him rocketing backwards into a tree to stop his sailing through the sky.

Amazingly the old man managed to keep a grip on his blade and even after crumpling to the ground was able to pull himself up as if he weren't even harmed. "I forgot how hardy this guy was. We are gonna have to give him our best shot and then some." Mashyuu explained as Itsu rejoined her friend and Mashyuu picked up his hammer. He aimed at the tree, not wanting to actually hit the old man but give Itsu an opening. He tossed the weapon and forced the old man to duck, stopping him from using a curse, Itsu took the chance and raced at the old man, both feet hitting the ground and springing her up. With a single front flip one leg bent in while the other remained straight. She drove her heel into the back of the man's neck, causing his eyes to roll into the back of his head while she landed safely on her bent let. As his head started to fall towards the ground Mashyuu pushed a palm forward. "Earth Gods Combo: Part One!" He called out, sending three pillars straight into the mans jaw and face, breaking bone and causing the old man to twist in the air and land on his back, at last dropping his sword and groaning in horrid pain. "Enough of this. BLIND!" He shouted out, causing Mashyuu's eyes to go white as his vision faded and the Wizard started to panic, no longer able to see he started to swing at the air. "Itsu, I can't see. He isn't close enough for me to sense him on the ground yet. Keep him busy!" Mashyuu cried out.

Itsu didn't waste time checking on Mashyuu, instead sweeping her leg at the old man's sword arm and kicking the blade into the air. As he scrambled to his feet, Itsu jumped up and grasped the blade, flipping it in her hand and slammed down into the mans foot, impaling it and making him scream out. In his pain induced anger he didn't notice Mashyuu dropping to the ground and eating the ground around him. But the old man did manage to reach out and grab Itsu by the hair and yank her towards him. His head connected with hers, cracking bone against bone, blood sprayed out of her now open wound while she shrieked in agony. Her hand released the blade and she fell back, landing on her back and looked around dazed. "Ughh you bitch... I'll kill you first." The old man growled while ripping the blade out of his foot and twisting with the agony of the removed blade. Mashyuu watched but trusted Itsu to hold out as he continued to eat and started to glow a dark color. Itsu laid still on the ground, not willing to give her surprise attack up yet. The old man limped towards her and grabbed his sword in both hands, aiming the weapon down for her heart. When he stopped, one leg on either side of her waist she reached up, grabbed the mans beard and pulled as hard as she could, ripping the long hair straight out of his chin and jaw. This sudden and unexpected pain forced the old man to reel back while dropping his blade between Itsu's legs, barely missing her.

At that very moment Mashyuu finished his meal and erupted in a dark brown aura, his eye sight returning as his senses increased by a massive amount. His voice echoed in a dark way while the god inside him had taken over, unlike Dragon Force, God Force let the Deity inside Mashyuu take control for a limited time and manifest in a horrid way. "Mortal, you failed to destroy my host when you had the chance, you you will die for daring to attempt to destroy me." Mashyuu growled before vanishing, his new found speed carried him across the battle field in the blink of an eye. As he appeared in front of the old man Mashyuu's hand snapped out, catching the old man with the back of Mashyuu's fist on the bridge of the old man's nose. Before the old man even had a chance to back step Mashyuu had grabbed the man by the robe and tossed him effortlessly through the air. "Sand Jump." Mashyuu vanished in a could of sand only to reform behind the man who was still soaring through the air. Both hands clasped over his head, Mashyuu slammed both his fists into the back of the old mans skull, rattling his brain and knocking him into the ground. Mashyuu landed at the mans side and reached out, causing the hammer to float to his hand. "Combo: Part One." Three pillars smashed up into the old mans face and chest, rising him up like a man on an execution block. "Go to the afterlife, knowing that you have failed your cause and will never see your loved ones again." Mashyuu growled and dropped his hammer on the old man's head, crushing it like a dead grape between a thumb and forefinger.

With the old man dead, Mashyuu's eye sight returned and the curse lifted. The god gave control back to Mashyuu and left the Wizard drained. He fell to his rear and gasped for air. "Itsu, are you okay?" He called out while looking over to the woman who was holding her aching head and staggering towards Mashyuu. "Oh yeah. Never better... If this is how traveling with you is gonna be I think I might need some armor." Itsu joked. Mashyuu started to laugh as he pulled himself up and scooped Itsu up in his arms, walking her back to Sabertooth to collect a reward for ending a dark Wizard and recover from the battle, knowing his home was at last safe.

WC: 1329
    Total: 4,629

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 11:12 am