Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job]

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: LOCKED
    Third Magic:

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] Empty The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job]

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 25th January 2017, 7:54 pm

Yazuki walked beside his brother down to the docks in Hargeon. This would be the first real personal time he had had with him since he had met him besides their reunion. The breeze was fair and the sun was barely up. They had been informed to meet their contact here. He wondered how well they would actually get along. At first, Takumi had almost wanted to kill him when Yazuki had told him who he was. Now he seemed to embrace it, Yazuki was sure of it.

"Well, I don't know who this guy is but we better start trying to find him before he shoves off without us. Don't want to miss out on seeing each other in action. The lightning and thunder slayers. What's that make us like the Storm Twins?" He laughed at his own joke. It was an interesting combo, both of them used lightning. It would definitely seem they had at least some basics in common. They both were slayers, and they both used lightning, but they had gone different routes with it. Yazuki didn't have a choice in how his slayer powers came to him. He wondered what had happened to make his brother get his? He noticed a man standing at the end of the docks eyeing them and he abruptly stopped laughing.

This had to be the guy. He gestured towards him and recieved a wave from the captain, acknowledging his suspicions to be true. All Yazuki knew is they were after a treasure for this guy. He didn't know what it was or what it was for, but the posting on the guild job board seemed pretty urgent. Yazuki, hoping his brother would follow, approached the gentleman and greeted the sailor with a hearty handshake.

"I assume you would be the man we are looking for. For the Job "One Piece" if I am not mistaken?" He looked questioningly at the captain.

"Aye, that be me, lad. Come aboard and let us speak in me chambers." The captain gestured towards a door on the ship behind him. "Then I can begin talking business with ye. But if ye wastes me time, there may be problems. I know by the hairs on me beard he be one step ahead of us, so time is a tickin'."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] Asmpgx10
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] Empty Re: The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job]

Post by Takumi Yoshino 8th February 2017, 11:38 am

Takumi walked beside his brother to the docks. His cloak fluttering behind him with the usual wing symbol Takumi called the Wings of Freedom, he would smile as Yazuki made a little joke, his black hair also blowing a bit in the breeze. "Storm twins, huh? I remember when I was an ice mage capable of creating huge ice storms... now I'm a lightning user." Takumi smiled a bit as he remembered his ice magic, and the sheer chaos it often ended up causing. Memories surfaced, many involving incidents in which one of his guildmates ended up screening as Wist dive bombed their heads. Those were the good days... Takumi couldn't help but laugh aloud at his own memories. But then Yazuki spotted a man, and Takumi, following him, made his way to the man at Yazuki's side. So this was the guy they were doing a job for... he looked to be an ordinary man, that much was clear. But then he realized there was a boat ride ahead and instantly turned green. Boat. Motion. Danger... he was already seasick just thinking of it, and tried his hardest to hold back his vomit. But he just couldn't do it, and vomited straight over the side of the dock. The man gave Takumi a look, as if daring him to vomit on the boat.

Takumi ignored the look he received, instead following behind Yazuki. "Let's hurry up, I want to get this boat ride over with as fast as I can, please. I'm not good with motion." The sailor nodded at him, clearly wanting Takumi off his boat just as quickly as Takumi himself wanted to get this ride over with. Clearly he didn't want a seasick slayer on his boat any longer than he had to. Takumi turned green once again as they stepped onto the boat, already nauseous. He had a feeling this was going to feel very long...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yazuki Yoshino
    Yazuki Yoshino

God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 3
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: 3rd Gen Thunder Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: LOCKED
    Third Magic:

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] Empty Re: The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job]

Post by Yazuki Yoshino 8th February 2017, 7:17 pm

"We are taking the job, so long as it won't affect us trying to deal with getting in good with the Magic Council again, so no worries," Yazuki said with a smile as they boarded the ship. "We can just talk on the way over."

He looked over at his brother who was leaning over the side of the boat as they got on as if to not vomit on deck. He had never had motion sickness so he had no clue why his brother did. He laughed at it with a soft chuckle, then turned towards the Captain.

"He obviously has a problem with boat travel so i suggest we just cast off and head over now." He laughed at his brother as he explained. The captain spun them a tail as he pulled the anchor and began to cast off, telling them of a former colleague who was after something called the "One Piece", which had supposedly caused the problems on the Island to give it its name. He wondered what this sacred item could be that caused such a stir, but shook his head as he couldn't imagine an item to cause that much of a stir. He looked back over at his brother again as the man kept talking, not too interested in the stories of how he and this other pirate had had wonderful times together. He walked over to check on Takumi.

"You gonna be alright?" he looked worriedly at his brother as he puked overboard. He wondered if Takumi had a reason for doing this on ships. Perhaps something happened that caused him to not like boat rides, but who knew.The man was still talking to him and was very expressive as he talked. Yazuki had to stiffle a few laughs back.

"Have you seen that guy talk?," he laughed softly to his brother. "He looks hillarious. His facial expressions!"

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] CF9ovLk
    Props to Marshy

The Sacred "One Piece?"- Thunder Twin's Quality time[Job] Asmpgx10
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Infinite Ice
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Takumi Yoshino 21st February 2017, 9:46 am

"Yazuki, any dragon slayer other than the wind slayer is bad with motion. If our exceed isn't what's carrying us, we tend to get sick from it." Takumi would explain with another groan, green-faced and about to be sick again. As he leaned over the side of the boat, he was very nearly sick again, only just barely managing to hold it in. With a groan he looked up as his slightly older twin, quite clearly not enjoying this in the slightest. "Y-Yazuki... I'm sick really easily on boats... I hate boat travel."

Coal, next to him, cuffed him upside the head with one paw. "Get a hold of yourself, dumbass. Get a hold of yourself right now. Pathetic." She said, her red eyes narrowed at her master. Her tiny paw made a loud smacking noise as it hit Takumi, she had put a great deal of force into the blow. However, the hit was enough to make Takumi sick again, and he leaned over the side and vomited once more, retching and coughing. His face was somewhat comical, but he was clearly quite bad with this whole moving transport thing. Nearly anything other than Coal made him sick when using it as transport, though he did fine when Wist was in his horse form and Takumi used the shapeshifter to get to a job.

When Yazuki mentioned the guy talking, Takumi wanted to smack him, but his legs didn't appear to be working all that well. "Yazuki, all I want is to get off this boat, I couldn't care less about how the guy who's sailing it talks. Please... no more joking. I'm going to be sick again..." as Takumi said these last words, he leaned over the rail and vomited once more, his blue eyes squeezed shut as Coal rubbed his back. Stay strong, Takumi. You can do this, it's only a boat ride... He thought as he kept his eyes shut.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:47 pm