Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Should I do this? (Job/Solo)

popcutefrenzy
    popcutefrenzy

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Zodiac Charm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Should I do this? (Job/Solo)

Post by popcutefrenzy 21st January 2017, 8:59 pm

Job Info:

The small and friendly town of Oshibana had let Ophelia to a doleful manner. The thing that's holding her back is the job she just took awhile ago. A man who wanted to be killed with honor which made her feel really anxious, hesitating to take it. Nevertheless it's a job and that's what she's after for. She needed some experience in taking on various of problems that the world has to offer. She's hoping that maybe she could change his mind unto thinking that life is still worth it even though your already old. Though it wouldn't help her as this man is already dedicated on killing his own life in exchange for a honorable death.

She asked some people to know the person's whereabouts, due her kind attitude, they easily tell where the old person lives. A huge sigh led her to an extreme feel of anxiety on whether to continue to her destination or not. It really breaks her heart seeing that she gets closer and closer to the client's house though it shouldn't bother her at all as it all just another job to be done with. A few moments have passed and still, she can't make herself knock on the door for at least once. Her mind is set to be doubtful on things that requires killing as she is a pacifist in nature. It's really hard for her to take on things that she would be responsible for doing so for as long as her consciousness takes her in place. There's a lot of things that she considers before doing an action as for her life is only a one thing that you couldn't replace whatever you consider trying to do so.

She hid herself in the corner crying, trying to let out her feelings before doing the job as she really got emotionally attached on the job even though its just a piece of statement of the client. There's a question that keeps on repeating onto her mind and that's "Why?" She took the job as a challenge to herself. Her friends also pursue her on taking the job in hop that it might challenge her to improve herself and her way of living. Though her kind attitude always gets her in trouble but what if she wanted it to be a positive attitude of herself. Will it be even possible for her to do that? For at least she have reason to do so. A reason of empowerment which she wanted to have. An empowerment from people that supported her throughout her lifetime.

She wiped of her tears using her handkerchief and walks in front of the old man's door and knock it calmly. The man then appears with a beard as white as the know, an eyes filled with honored justice within his time that can be clearly see inside. The man asked what does she need and she replied "I-I'm the wizard who took the j-job." The man is surprised seeing a wizard that's seems to be young to be a wizard. "Oh, sorry wizard but I'm surprised of your youth which made me remember of my younger days as a strong warrior of my time!" The man laugh but it only made Ophelia downcast as she suddenly starts to cry. "Oh no no young sweetie, I don't want to see someone's crying before I depart this world." The man comforts her which made Ophelia calmer.

He grabbed his sword and shield and asked if Ophelia is ready. "I'm now ready!" Ophelia let out a huge amount of energy of empowerment due to the old man's way of comforting her. She grabbed her ribbon wand and immediately exerts a magical energy to it which enlarged it. "So you use some kind of weapon." The man prepares his shield, ready to block an incoming attack. Ophelia was about to hit him when her conscious suddenly say, "Don't do it!" her attempt was stop. The man suddenly got annoyed of her actions. "Don't let your guard down on me!" The man despite of his old condition rushed towards Ophelia, knocking her into ground. "I don't want to do it!" Tears then fell down on Ophelia's face. "Young lady just think of this as a battle of a mentor on one of his students, sometimes you really need to be stronger to be a full pledged warrior. So how about we try this one more time?" Ophelia was empowered and awakened by his words which made her think of her friends and her guild.

The man readies his self again and this time Ophelia was truly ready. "Are you ready?" The man asked. "I was born ready!" Ophelia strikes the old man but it only got countered by his shield. "You have to try better than that lady, show me what you got!" The man was empowering her even more. "I'll try!" Ophelia's eyes suddenly got sharpen as the ribbon suddenly wraps around the old man's body as she swing it around until she suddenly unleash the entangled man but it tossed him into his house which he hit his wooden front house with his body that caused some considerable damage to him. Ophelia rushed towards him. "Young l-lady you did well, I'm glad that before I leave this world, I was able to share some knowledge to you. I hope that you'll be a strong wizard someday." The man smiled which made Ophelia cry. She looked out the town for a possible burial of this warrior until she found an empty ground site, perfect for it. She buries him underground and did a small ceremony for him. She engraved a stone to his grave that says "A warrior that wouldn't be forgotten by the heart of Fiore."

She strolled around the town looking for some things that would be a valuable gift for her friends and family. Admiration of the town was Ophelia was looking forward to as each place in Fiore have different things that they offer. After that she left off Oshibana and goes on with another day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed: 5
    Jobs In Progress: None

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:41 pm