Secondary Magic: N/a
Caster or Holder:Holder
Description: This /magic/ isn’t real magic. It’s more of the manipulation of Requin’s body. How is this possible? Requin himself is a parasite that takes host in peoples bodies, taking over from the core. From there he spreads out and twists the body to act as his play thing. From there, he uses mana within the body to manipulate the body, and cause mutations and at the same time reverse the manipulations. Sadly to a degree, Requin lacks the ability to make a lot of long ranged attacks, meaning he is mostly a close range fighter, forcing him to also adapt the body to close range fighting rather working on the precision for long range. It is to note, that the moment that Requin takes over a body, he removes all forms of blood from the body, replacing it with type of preserving fluid to keep the body moving, and young looking. This liquid is also what makes the body able to snap back to it's prior form before any mutations triggerd
The mutations can range from things similar to like tentacles that spawn from his body, or things only most would see when looking at something straight from a lovecraft novel. One of his most handy feats with his natural abilities is the ability to adapt on the fly to tactics, leaving him all manner of possibilities. Though as it will be questioned, the reason this magic is referred to as holder is due to the fact that Requin himself is a parasite that uses the host’s body as a medium for his combat instead using his own self.
- His natural abilities allows him to deliver heavy physical hits while at the same time keep his enemies from being able to really channel magic.
- His mutations boast a vast variety of shapes and sizes, leaving him to hopefully adapting something for every occasion.
- With his stuff not being elemental, he doesn’t have to worry about something so petty as the elemental counterpart to his style popping out and countering him
- All of his abilities, save for a few will involve organic constructs, meaning things that are made to counter organics can easily counter him.
- He lacks many ranged abilities, and most of those will involve a wait time under normal circumstance. This leaves long ranged people able to take him out easily if they get the jump on him.
- Another sad part, if someone can out run him, he is pretty much screwed.
- This entire magic is weak to the idea of someone being able to remove him from the body.
Description: Since the beginning of your entire bloodline, your moms, dads, grandfathers, great grandfathers and so on, have thrived in the coldest regions of Fiore. Over time, they have built up such a resistance, that your people can wear swim wear to the top of a mountain without so much as a shiver. Magical conditioning and perseverance can take you a long way. So, by this point of the bloodline, you don't even know what could feels like, just hot, but as all things, there are some drawbacks that weren't foreseen.
Ability: The user of this lineage has a passive 50% resistance to ice spells. Immune to natural cold temperatures. They feel fatigued and drained in hot climates however and take 50% extra damage from fire spells. They receive a ice spell of their rank or lower in addition to their spells in their magic(S Max). They can also redirect an ice spell of their rank or lower(S Max) by paying what the spell would cost them for their rank + half.
Usage: Redirection has a 4 post cooldown all the rest are passive.
- Defined Existence: Requin’s existence is absolute to a degree. As long as one part of him exists somewhere, he can eventually return. This statement means as long as a portion of his self is maintained in another location, he can always find a new body to possess.
- Strength of the Master: Requin lacks the ability to perform a large amount of ranged ability, and due to that Requin makes sure his host bodies are stronger than the average man. This is reflected in the 15% boost to his strength and Speed.
- Gifts of the Master: Requin has always enjoyed staying busy, and at times two hands isn’t enough. As such, the host body is twisted and mutated to sprout 6 new appendages from their back that lines up with their spine. These tentacles can reach up to 20 meters (+10 meters for each rank after D) which can also slip back into his body to be hidden.
- Consumption:During the thread, if an enemy is starting to die, Requin is capable of in a rather horrifying way, consuming the creature. He can use any part of his body for this, but it starts when he grapples them with his tentacles, and begins to break them down into biomass. The creature will begin to break down before it is fully consumed into his body. Doing this restores his health 30%, and if it was a creature or person able to use magic, they will restore his MP by 20%