Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

One Groovy Town

Atsusemimaru Morinaga
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Geist Heart - Soul
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

One Groovy Town Empty One Groovy Town

Post by Atsusemimaru Morinaga 19th January 2017, 5:49 pm

The scent of brine and fish wafted in the breeze as it rushed through the seaside town of Hargeon. The salty air traveled over and between market stalls at the pier hawking the day's catch and up to the bustling commercial areas that bordered the harbor. Citizens and travelers alike wandered the flagstone streets and gravel-paved alleyways going in an out of shops and taverns. As the scent from the foam below wafted upwards, it soared over the larger buildings built upon the incline of a massive hill. Businesses were run in this portion of the town. Printing enterprises, trade routes, and ship manufacturing were all masterminded in this portion of Hargeon. The sour scent finally made its way past the nostrils of a man reclining on top of the awning overlooking the entrance to a particularly prestigious produce company. Apparently, they supplied most of the region's larger markets and restaurants. Not that the individual using the building as a bench cared much. He only ate for sport, after all, and never could figure out how to create taste buds properly. So everything usually wound up tasting just plain wrong. Of course, when one spends over 5,000 years without having touched any form of food one tends to forget how it's supposed to taste in the first place. For the first few months, the man figured that was what everything was supposed to taste like and considered his experiment a full success. Until he once described a bowl of chocolate ice cream -- a treat he had never encountered in his previous life -- as "delightfully salty" only to be corrected by the waiter who presented it to him.

"Ha..." the man chuckled softly, his ash gray mane shifting in the breeze, "That was one far out night, man."

The figure reminisced to himself, still laying upon the awning. He craned his neck forward, peering down the street through his mirrored aviator sunglasses. At the end of the road stood a gigantic palace of a building. The sign, not that he could see it from where he was, depicted a mermaid breaching from the ocean's waters. The hall for the wizard guild known as Lamia Scale. It was a fairly new concept to him, wizard guilds. The shaggy-headed man came from a time of war. There was no room for setting up guilds and running around handling middling tasks with magic. Every effort from the moment you were born to the moment of your death was spent in service to the Emperor and the defense of Ning from the Kragol menace. By comparison, the time he now lived in was utterly peaceful. Even if there were talks of conflicts about the land in his eleven months back in the mortal world. He wasn't even certain if Ning existed anymore. No one seemed to have heard of it, at least. He often wondered if the world he created this body in was even the same one he perished in those thousands of years ago. Perhaps he made a mistake and chose a different world altogether? It was difficult knowing. Especially when, even as a lesser god in Purgatory, he knew nothing about the other worlds that existed.

Now was not the time to dwell on melancholy things, however. If Ning existed on this world he would find it. Or at least find out what happened to it. Now was a day to enjoy the sea and salt. In a way, it reminded him of his small island country. He felt at home in Hargeon after the long trek he took to get there and he was going to enjoy it.

Slipping a leg out from the edge of the awning, the man slid himself off of it and onto the ground below. With a surprisingly light impact, his wooden sandals clacked upon the stone street and his baggy clothing settled after his landing. After straightening his messy tie -- which didn't really change anything -- he looked around, adjusting his glasses. It seemed a few people were suddenly startled by his landing. The man raised a hand and grinned sheepishly.

"Yo, boys and girls! Sorry about that. Should've said somethin' first." he paused in thought, his expression -- or what they could see of it under his glasses and hair -- morphing into one of concern, "Maybe somthin' like... look out below! Yeah. That would have worked."

He spoke more to himself than to the people around him.

"Go about your day, my brothers and sisters!" he said more loudly after another pause. He placed his hands firmly in his pockets, fiddling with a bit of loose thread inside one of them as the concerned citizens began to resume their routes. As he scratched his head through the canopy of hair on top of it, the man turned to look down an alleyway leading south. With an audible "clack" of his heel on the flagstone, the twig-like man began to shuffle off towards the harbor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

One Groovy Town Siiiiig3_zpsnojihxv8
    EXP: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| [ 75/150 ]
    Character Profile | Magic | History/Story
    | Theme Music Album |

| Come on in and listen to my Song Covers! |

One Groovy Town Empty Re: One Groovy Town

Post by Guest 20th January 2017, 8:08 am

Shine down, Spark up
    Hargeon town… Summer hasn’t been here for some time ever since she has become an ace of Golden Phoenix… she must admit to herself, it was lovely being back at a place she hasn’t visited often. Recently, she has been taken in by another ace known as Hero Yamamoto, she has become his mentee along with another person known as Terith, although he prefers to be called Torian for strange reasons… Oh well, now it wasn’t the time to worry about the two, they could do much better on their own. Hero was a giant (literally) and Terith was possibly one of the swordsmen that she relied on the most. Although she knew fine well that she shouldn’t worry on them, she still did for some strange reason… maybe because she was used to being with them and all that she began to see them both like her family, people that she thought she would only call family if they belonged in the village like her before it was invaded and was destroyed in every way possible.

Sighing softly, the female made her way around the town looking for something to do… Laysha looked pretty bored, and she was sure Stella would want some ice cream or something since that was the fallen stars favourite food.

“Squeak, squeak!” Stella squealed out as she read the fireworks experts mind. This shattered Summer’s thought process into a thousand pieces and it only made the female look into her arms as that was where Stella was stationed. Summer couldn’t help but giggle because Stella had her little cheeks all puffed out while smiling at the same time. It was like she read Summer’s mind, she definitely wanted ice cream. “Squeak! Squeak! Squeaaaak!”

“Okay, okay Stella sweetie, let’s get you some ice cream!” Summer declared. That was when Stella popped out of the fireworks mages’ arms and twirled in the air ever so happily. “Yeah… she's still a baby… I keep forgetting shes still a child.”

“Maybe because you still act like one yourself, Summer!” Laysha announced on the female's shoulder as she stuck her tongue out at Summer herself. That was little rude and uncalled for in Summer’s opinion and she hated rude people, however. This was Laysha on a daily business and so she let Laysha off the hook… for now.

“Ah well.” Summer mumbled as she beckoned the fallen star to fall back into her arms, as to which the star did so quickly and gracefully. Thankfully There was no need to pull that off again… Anyways, the group had to get some ice cream. Summer forgotten where to get the ice cream in Hargeon town since her mind is always fiddled with jobs and bits and bobs that she always seems to come across while being a mage.

Suddenly, Summer’s attention drifted off to something completely different, she spotted a man which seemed out of place and he was merely helping himself up… yeah, that man looked definitely weird, she has decided to help him find some directions maybe. No, wait, he was making his own way now… that was interesting to see… She better catch up to him. Luckily, she can wait a few minutes as to not look suspicious. Summer has a way of sensing people and beings thanks to herself being blessed by the chinese zodiac. It was a very useful blessing to have, especially when she was in danger or when she needed to find someone of the utmost importance.

It was a few minutes now… Summer decided to follow the man by attempting to sense his presence which wasn’t really that difficult to pull off at all.

||HP:300||MP:100%||

||Tag: @||Words: 612||Notes: ||

||Spells/Abilities||
    Spoiler:

||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga

Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsusemimaru Morinaga 20th January 2017, 5:43 pm

Continuing to fumble about with the loose thread in his pocket, the shaggy-headed man stepped clumsily down the alleyway. The incline was almost startling as it quickly increased in severity on his way between the two large buildings. The man scoffed as it became more difficult to hold his footing with his wooden sandals. Gravel was clearly not the best choice for such an incline, but he supposed that it cut down on cost when building the town. He scoffed again -- this time in a lighter tone, not even opening his mouth. Money. It was a concept that had become foreign to him over the eons. Purgatory had no form of currency other than power and status. Once admitted into Limbo City, you were assigned a living space free of charge. Food didn't exist and most of the residents there had to physical body to speak of so the three typical necessities of food, shelter, and clothing were either provided or no longer needed by the city's spectral denizens. The twig-like man had gone so long without any need of these things, that he had actually forgotten the concept of currency upon first returning to the mortal world. It was quickly beat back into his head when he tried eating a tantalizing peach sitting atop a market cart without paying for it. All he wanted was to test his new sense of taste, but he had forgotten the basic regulations of mortal society.

"Should've just picked it off a tree..." he mumbled to himself quitely as he scratched his head once again. Though, the fact of the matter was that he had forgotten that fruit actually grows from a tree at the time. As he placed his bony hand back into his pocket, another itch formed at the back of his head. This wasn't a typical itch, however. This itch came more from inside his mind than anything physical. Like someone tapping on your very soul.

"What is it, Hyouryu?" he said under his breath as he continued his pace out of the alley. As he turned to stroll down a stone-studded street, a voice answered inside of his own mind.

"Keep doing what you're doing, Atsu, but I think you're being followed." the voice spoke in a cautious tone. The shaggy man, named Atsusemimaru -- or Atsu for short, chuckled and responded dismissively.

"Why would anyone want to follow me, Hyou?"

"I don't know, but if you can't feel someone watching you then I'm beginning to think you're going soft on me!"

Atsu sighed and pushed up his mirrored sunglasses with one bony finger.

"Fine. I'll be careful, okay?" he responded with a grumble, "Any idea where this mystery stalker might be?"

Atsu stopped an looked around, scanning the distance for someone. He hadn't realized it until that moment, but the street he walked was oddly empty for such a busy town. Only a few individuals made their way down it. Not even a handful.

"I have no clue. I just felt a pair of eyes is all."

The shag-headed man rubbed the back of his head vigorously in frustration.

"Really?! You got me all worried over a hunch? Geez, man. Not cool." he said more loudly this time. One of the individuals passing by turned to stare at him. Atsu noticed and lowered his head. No more talking to himself. At least not out loud. He looked homeless enough as it was.

"Hey! Have you ever known my hunches to be wrong?"

Atsu raised his eyebrow through his sunglasses and his mouth wrinkled in an disapproving fashion. He hoped his friend could "see" the look he was giving him. A few moments passed before he spoke again.

"Okay, but this time I know it's real!"

Atsu sighed and fiddled with his tie.

"Alright, alright. I'll... keep my guard up or something. Happy?" he said once again under his breath as he began moving once more.

"As a lark." his old friend answered, clearly satisfied.

"What's a lark?" Atsu asked. This was met with a sigh from his partner as he continued to slowly stroll down the now empty street.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

| Theme Music Album |

Post by Guest 28th January 2017, 6:45 pm

Shine down, Spark up
    Summer looked around as she continued to feel certain presences around her, she was trying to identify each and every one of them, but it was too difficult when there were still quite a few people she were sensing. It sucked but she had to follow what the chinese zodiac were telling her. Suddenly, a meow could be heard near her and Summer jumped out of her skin. She thought she had his sense! Ugh, it must have been the cat instead, that was not cool. Bargh, she just had to trust her logic and make her way through it instead in the name of stalking.

In all honesty, it was strange following following someone else that didn’t belong to her guild, or at least she thought they didn’t. She sometimes stalked Astrid when she was greeting others in Golden Phoenix before she went full on with her show off type behaviour… It was quite funny in all honesty. She never thought she would be the type to want to stalk a stranger so much… but she felt enticed by him, she was curious about him since he looked like he didn’t belong… Summer couldn’t speak herself, she looked a bit too oriental to be around the port town but she didn’t let this bother her.

Summer finally saw the man! She could tell it was him immediately and she ran to him before stopping, she then placed her feet in a tip toe like stance and simply stalked him. Man, she was going to be in major trouble if he caught her...

||HP:300||MP:100%||

||Tag: @||Words: --||Notes: late post is late||

||Spells/Abilities||
    ||[color=#00ff99] - Summer||[color=#de0914] - Laysha||[color=#daa520] - Stella||[color=#e066ff] Priscilla||
    Made by Salrynn from FTRP
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga
    Atsusemimaru Morinaga

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Atsusemimaru Morinaga 28th January 2017, 9:14 pm

"So you're telling me you don't feel anything?" the annoyed tone of Hyouryu's voice bound about Atsu's mind. The shag headed god sighed audibly and scratched the back of his head as if to purge the feeling of his friend's voice.

"For the fifth time, yes. When did you get so anxious, Hyou?" he responded in frustration.Another presence pooled in his mind, the other soul he was bonded with on the other wide -- his anscestor Mitsuhide. His presence was far gentler than Hyouryu's. Not necessarily because of the samurai's agitated state, either. While Hyou lived on edge even on the best of days, Mitsuhide stood as the common voice of reason. A calm breeze compared to Hyouryu's thunderous bombast. It felt quite fitting given the power they developed after Atsu guided them to Limbo City. Mitsu's smooth voice now echoed in his head, a sharp wit behind every word.

"He's always been paranoid, Milord." he began in his typical reverent tone. He was nearly 200 years older than Atsu and kept a much stricter custom with his manner of speech. Especially towards his vaunted savior -- who he now saw as his lord to whom he swore fealty, "Though I actually have to agree with him this time. I parrot his sentiments that caution would be prudent at this point."

Atsu groaned as he stopped his progress down the street.

"You too?" he said under his breath before noticing a tuft of his mane of hair present itself in front of his eye. With a sharp blow, Atsu puffed upward, sending the lock of hair back to it's usual resting place. The stick-like man rubbed his stubble-covered jaw, slightly annoyed by the situation.

"Alright! If someone is following me then I owe you guys, I guess. But remember -- you asked for this." the novice wizard slowly turned around in the spot where he stood. Cupping a bony hand to his mouth, he inhaled sharply before continuing,

"Hey, if anyone is following me, please show yourself! Or... something." Atsu's eyes scanned the alleys and buildings bordering the street from behind his sunglasses, "Anyone? I'm getting kind of annoyed here and would like to get on with my day if you don't mind!"

Atsu shouted into the empty stone-studded street. It was so silent otherwise that his voice actually echoed back to him. As he waited for a response -- that he was sure would not come -- his companions' tunes immediately changed.

"What are you, an idiot?! Hyouryu roared, dumbfounded at Atsu's sudden call out.

"Again, I have to second Hyouryu's protest. That was not a smart move." Mitsuhide said dryly.

"Hey, you wanted to know if I was being followed and now we'll find out." responded Atsu with some bite to his words.

"Yeah, but it's not like they're gonna answer you! Did you hit your head or something?!"

"Not like hitting my head would do anything to me..." Atsu mumbled as his friend rampaged in his head. The lesser god stood there, scolded by his compatriots -- hoping that he could either meet his stalker or prove Hyouryu wrong and move on with his day.

| Theme Music Album |

Triple_Hell

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard Wizard
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Experience : 5,256.25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Precursor Drive
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Triple_Hell 17th February 2017, 7:07 am

Haia honestly loved flying, especially without the need for a boat. But nonetheless she sometimes prefer to rest her magic of spirit fire and take a calming ride on a boat. The sea breeze blew over her face, brushing her hair and stinging her eyes. Haia leaned over the railing and stared into the waves below, an unclear image of her face could be seen as waves crashed against the boat, ripples diluting the clarity of her reflection. It does bring back nostalgia, remembering her days of before back in the elusive Sakuramori, where the pink forest hides very dangerous beasts, including her teacher, who happens to be a giant blue cat of demonic fire. However she is broken out of her trance like state with a holler.

"APPROACHING HARGEON TOWN!" A crew mate, one of her guild the Black Sails, called out as land approached them over the horizon. Haia could see the silouette of the port town as the fog of the horizon cleared and revealed the many boats docked. The boat begun to slow down, the flaps of sail being brought down and the creaks of the stirring wheel. It was a relatively small boat, but had enough space to cater 10 men, with her pretty much the only woman on board. The crew cheered to themselves as the ship docks safely in the harbor, as much as they do this on a daily basis, it is still something to call cheers for, Haia even took it upon herself to fist pump with hoorahs in the background. The gangplank was laid and the crew slowly unloaded their inventory of supplies. Haia only joined them because they were headed to Hargeon, and she has fulfilled her role here, so she leaps of the rails and lands with a bang on the wooden platforms of the harbor before strolling forth, she was here for a reason, to buy herself more arrows. As much as she thinks a new bow is in order, maybe one that does not need arrows, Orion is still her most trustworthy ally till the day where Haia can find a replacement. Hence her search begun, she has not been here for a while and her memory is hazy about the locations.

That was when she saw a flash of green. Haia can easily catch detail in the blink of an eye, and that peculiar green was very familiar. But the memory was hazy. Curious to see if this was a good or bad thing, who knows maybe its the person who sold her arrows, Haia pursues Summer slowly behind. Haia then makes an observation. There is another person, and Summer seems to be following him. Haia was a hunter, she could sense the intent to follow in Summer. So Haia looks around and quickly climbs up building with her parkour finesse. Like a curious cat, she lingers across the roof, eyes on the man below and Summer. Haia did her best to conceal her presence, laying low and making only quick glances to register information, just like how a hunter would wait for prey. The sun beats against her back, the black of her leather clothing not helping her beat the heat, but she remains still and calm, almost not even breathing. She awaits the next move.

One Groovy Town 21

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:48 pm