Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha)

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 100

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) Empty Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha)

Post by michaelkeha 14th January 2017, 11:42 pm

Michael slowly walked up the paved road ahead of him, his eyes firmly locked on the job poster grasped with an unrelenting grip in his gloved hand this was his first job as a member of the Blue Pegasus guild and it would be a iced over day in Hades before he would botch it. Dressed in his usual garb none of the locals even cast a glance his way assuming he was just a dignitary coming to visit the Straus family on some kind of official business. Which is honesty how Michael liked it given the sensitive nature of this job it would be best if none of the locals knew about the various assassination attempts that have occurred as of late. Taking in a deep breath as he reached the front gates of this opulent castle Michael let out a sigh a faint mist of psyche energy emanated from it, the surrounding area was full of life and even the locals seemed to have an abundance of it something Michael had always found rather heartening for in his mind an abundance of life gave him something of an indicator of how far reaching any given problem was ,with a practiced ease he silently pulled his pocket watch out of his vest pocket with a quick press of the release the front popped open he was still early for his arranged meeting time with the client as such he thought it best to take a moment and enjoy the rather pleasant view around him and treat himself to a piece of hard candy.
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Experience : 1,225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Takeover: Heaven's Traitor & Hell's Exile (W.I.P.)
    Second Magic: 2nd Gen Shadow Dragon Slayer (W.I.P,)
    Third Magic:

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) Empty Re: Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha)

Post by Lilim 15th January 2017, 1:49 am

As I sped up the main road, I came across the main entrance, a rather large, arching gate barring my passage inwards. I saw two guards barring my unseen passage, so I moved into my shadow form, passing by them in silence and shadow. I came up to the palace gardens, where I immediately became lost. I took a look at the request I ripped from the Lamia Scale quest board. A wife of the local politician contacted local guilds in hope that we could defend her husband in the shadows. He himself didn't want to hire guards, but his wife was concerned by the increasing amounts of assassination attempts. I found myself turned around, but since I wasn't supposed to be seen, I followed one of the servants. After a while, I noticed a guy, eccentrically dressed, and dapper. He was approached by who looked like the wife of the manor, stopped and grabbed this dapper man, and pulled him into the passageway behind him. I followed him and her, and listened in from the shadows. The basic requirements for the job were outlined, and so was the basics for as I sat there, waited, and watched the walls of the castle, and as I watched several figures, or was seemed like several figures, jumped over the walls, moving quietly, yet were obviously not watching for people. I chased after them, making one of my steps audible, so they knew I was here.
    I was nary a foot closer before I finally grabbed the attention of one of them. WC: 260

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 15th January 2017, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) Z8lAzQC
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) Empty Re: Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha)

Post by NPC 15th January 2017, 1:49 am

The member 'Aera Tylidae' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) WeakMonster Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) WeakMonster Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) NormalMonster
    michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 15th January 2017, 2:56 am

Michael smiled and nodded as Mrs. Straus finished explaining the details of the situation to him, for a brief moment Michael had felt as if he was being watched  ,perhaps it was a healthy dose of paranoia getting to him given the current job it was would be an understandable feeling moving towards what he believed to be the source of this feeling. He craned his head around the corner to see a rather fetching young woman giving chase to an unknown quarry thinking this to be more than a little strange he began to give pursuit to the young lady his fairly long gait allowing him to somewhat keep up with the surprisingly nimble girl as he swung round the corner , he saw what the girl had been chasing a rather large group of hooded figures with a thundering snarl he addressed the figures" Stop right there scum" his run had devolved into a menacing predator's prowl as he closed on the figures ignoring the young lady as moved ever closer "Such vile behavior ,to try kill a harmless man such behavior borders on down right rudeness" with a snap of his fingers his body was engulfed in rich purple energy "Ether step" he rasped, in a instant he appeared 15 feet ahead of where he was before the miasma of purple energy leaving a trail between his point of original and his current position the energy began to fade from his body, he raised his hand with a single finger out stretched not saying a word more letting the aura of anger emanating from him do the talking for him.

Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 15th January 2017, 12:10 pm

I sat there watching as the dapper fellow warped fifteen feet ahead, almost ignoring me as he radiated displeasure and rage. I almost lazily stepped passed the man, and called upon my memories, beginning to create. It took me a second, but once I was done, I had a miniature black speck within the grasp of my index finger and thumb. Staring down the hooded men who ignored us, I noticed they were headed towards a curtained window. I nodded to myself, flicking the black speck to the empty space  between the men, and the window, to where it expanded into a black hole, small enough to be undisturbing. The first three men fell victim to my dastardly creation. I then snapped out my wings, shot forwards and landed on the Castle Palisades. I then formed my trusty friend, Isolation, and stood there, threatening death to those who continued. Three of the men came at me, and to their dissatisfaction, I lobbed off all three of their heads, leaving their bodies to go limp and fall to the floor. The final two decided to jump down and attack the fellow who's name I don't know. I did nothing, in hopes of seeing this mysterious character in action. The final two men circled the man like hounds would circle prey, waiting to strike. Each man had a weapon that could suit their counterpart, and circled the man, who sat there and radiated his rage, all of his ire focused outwards, making the man seem intimidating.

Last edited by Aera Tylidae on 16th January 2017, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 15th January 2017, 12:53 pm

Michael took a step back and cocked his head seeing six of the eight thugs had just died horribly who ever this girl was she was clearly a skilled wizard. Michael rushed forward with a snap of his fingers a deep rich byzantine purple magic circle appeared before him "Wraith Knuckle" he barked as he struck the circle with his clenched fist, a ghostly fist came screeching out the circle aimed squarely at one of the thugs with a resounding thud the fist struck one of the thug right in the gut the man lurched over wheezing his ribs most likely having been broken in several places "Now are you two going to play nice or do I have to show you what a monster I can be" the two remaining thugs surged forward their weapons drawn. Michael smiled as he raised his fists in defiance his muscles began to swell visibly straining his clothing whilst his canines grew in length one of the thugs lunged his spear at Michael's chest only to receive a violent hook to the jaw as a rebuttal their was an audible wet slapping noise as to the thug's horror his jaw had been broken in three places blood now pouring out of the gapping wound on his face the last thug was given pause dropping his sword he raised his hands in absolute terror. Michael cocked his head to the side and with something of a venomous snicker in his voice "Now that's a good idiot' he walked closer to the terrified man in a hushed almost whisper like voice that oozed enough venom to make a cobra envious "You are going to tell me what I wish to know or I am going to stop being so merciful"
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 16th January 2017, 12:38 pm

After seeing this man in action, I dropped from the palisade, and pulled the man off of the terrified, jittering mess the other mage turned this... man, into. I pulled him off of the man, and dragged the man aside, waiting for the man to calm down, before breaching into his mind, and dragging out all of the memories from the past 24 hours. Also, to those who say that you could read a person's mind like a book, you're a fool. It is a painstakingly difficult process in which you could spend up to several hours dragging out every single memory that you're looking for, and can be near impossible to those who put up a mounted mental resistance against those who would enter it. Luckily, since the man was still in a state of panic, if wasn't that hard to do. After about... I think an hour, I pulled every memory out of the man's mind, and I left him there, a jibbering mess, who urinated and drooled on himself.
    I turned to the now disobedient black hole, which was growing without my consent, and dissolved it. I turned to leave, and motioned for the other mage to follow me, following the memory trail I pulled from the man's mind. Walking down, around the lower base of the palisade, I found a door hidden inside the wall. I opened it, and stepped down into the decline that accompanied it, finding a winding passageway, accompanied by torch lining the stone interior. WC:253

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 17th January 2017, 1:32 am

"Who are you exactly?" Michael questioned the young lady "Who sent you?" he furthering intoned standing his ground in the underground passageway " I won't move another step till you give me some answers" He widened his stance his feet shoulder length apart and faced the young woman head on, one hand ready to cast his most powerful offensive spell the phantasmal shotgun at a moment's notice given how close the girl was and the enclosed environment Michael was confident that he could at least stun her with it. His eyes were ablaze with conviction as he stared the admittedly attractive young woman down the thought did worm it's way in the back of his mind like a coiling boa constrictor, were this not such a tense situation he would most like as the young lady out for drinks and dinner granted she did look a bit young to the point that this may in fact cause more than a few issues Michael has never been nor ever will be good at figuring out some one's exact age. He took a step closer now his heart began to sound like a howitzer in his ears as he realised that while he was confident in his own magic this girl was clearly a cut above his current power level but given he had already firmly placed his foot in this mess he was determined to follow through he stepped closer and closer till he point blank to the girl and with a calm as he could reasonably be voice he said "Are you going to answer me?"
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 18th January 2017, 2:19 pm

"Of course! All you had to do was ask." I started nonchalantly, waving my hand aside, brushing away his callousness and utter rudeness, I mean, he decides to point a gun at someone he hardly know, even though I did leave a rather... Morbid, first impression. "My name is Aera Tylidae, and I am the sole proprietor of the lost art of Memory Magic, and for your information, no it isn't Memory Make magic, because it can do so much more. Next, I am a Lamia Scale mage, and an Immortal. Lastly, I am probably around... I don't know... Six years passed around me, so... I'd say 24, 25, 26? Somewhere in that range." but before he could ask anymore questions, I turned down a right hand corridor, moving past him, without a care in the world of his opinion. "If you and I are going to be working together, the least you could do is stop with the rudeness of pointing a gun on someone you know isn't against you." and with that I moved down the corridor, almost jadedly moving about the place in a state of semi-boredom. The other half of me was roiling with rage, not only from this extremely rude wizard, but mainly from the fact that these... Filth, decided that they wanted to kill a man. I turned down a damp and barely lit corridor, and through an ashen door, I heard the whispering of the men I hunted, and summoned Isolation with a thrusting motion, so that when it weaved itself back into existence, the blade cut the door in half, revealing the men inside...

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 18th January 2017, 2:19 pm

The member 'Aera Tylidae' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) NormalMonster Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) NormalMonster Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) WeakMonster Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) Boss Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) StrongMonster
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 18th January 2017, 2:19 pm

Substituting the Boss for 3 Strong

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 19th January 2017, 10:50 am

Michael more confused by her assertion of her age and him carrying a fire arm one of which would only be possible if she was reading his mind and given that she hasn't slapped him for his thoughts on her legs and admittedly lacking rear end is most likely not to be the case or she could be saving said slap for after this job was done, the other because he did no such thing shaking his head , he decided to just go along with it for now following Aera down further till they came across a veritable horde of the thugs from before taking a step back he was unsure that he could face this many thugs at once , not knowing if Aera here could do it either Michael was half way tempted to suggest retreating but given the bloody thirst nature of his fellow wizard such a thought was quickly squashed. "Well this is going to be a long job it seems" raising his hands up Michael prepared as best he could for this most likely bloody of encounters. His muscles still enlarged from taking on the strength of the lion Michael was at least going to be able to match some of these thugs in terms of raw strength but this would most likely drain him of his entire magic power reserve "Let's hope this is the last of them" he thought to himself as he clenched his fists tightly and raised his hands up ready to brawl letting out a mighty war cry he hadn't used for some time now "For The Iron and the Sky I fight forever more"
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 19th January 2017, 3:38 pm

Stepping forward, as my compatriot swelled his muscles up to a point of inhuman proportions, I held Isolation at my waist, and as the men, who were stunned at my entrance, began to rush at me, I prepped, and I flash-stepped forward, and in the space of one second, three slices cut through the air, severing the bodies of several men, 7, I believe, in half, dropping their torsos and shocked faces to the floor. Of the fifteen left, about ten of them had horror marring their faces, making me all the more furious. So, I cut two of them down, slicing them down the middle vertically, splitting them. Then, as the thirteen men tried for the door, I pulled about five back. Each man backed away from me on their backs, never once "their horrified eyes off of me. "You think that looking at me with terror in your eyes, that maybe I'll show you mercy? No, this is what happens to the worst of criminal scum." Every time I lashed at one of the men, I chanted "Shame," with cold, uncaring eyes, as the men cowered in fear. Taking a moment, I yelled back at this man, who seemed to be my compatriot...ally... whatever, "Be careful, those guys at the door are yours." With that, however, I turned back to my enemies. Each lash I inflicted on these men, I inflicted three, and after the third, I'd behead him. Pain, and then nothingness. I finally turned away from the now dead men, to see each one of the remaining men cowering between this hulking man, and the Siren of Death. I know this, because I reached into the mind of one of the men, pulling out every memory of the past few... terrifying minutes that ensued from when the door first broke open... WC:305

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 22nd January 2017, 11:00 am

Michael nodded as Aera yelled to him the men now more desperate to get away from the murderous female wizard than they were concerned about find and finishing their mission not something Michael could blame them for they assumed that it would be legal wizard they would be facing and therefore not be horribly murdered sadly this girl was clearly a neutral wizard given her ability and desire to kill these people, one of the men with a crazed look in his eyes out of fear swung his dagger at Michael just barely missing with a resounding clang as steel met stone Michael responded by leveling the man with a strong right hook putting the man on his back side with a very sore jaw snapping his fingers he formed his trusty magic circle once more "Phantasmal Shotgun" he struck the magic circle firing off 6 skull shaped bullets finding purchase in the closest thug leveling him leaving the poor fool clutching his chest in agony but alive the third thug got for more lucky though his club landing a solid blow against Michael's jaw he felt the coppery taste of his own blood fill his mouth spitting the pool of blood in his mouth he smiled "Not bad" he returned the favor with a solid boot to the stomach sucking the air out of the man as he feel to his knees gasping for air. Michael was not sure if he could take them all more so given their desperate nature and his honor bound requirement not to murder them.

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) -9gECUXK
    Lilim
    Lilim

Heaven's Traitor

Heaven's Traitor

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Lilim 22nd January 2017, 11:51 pm

I turned with a sour taste in my mouth, and watched as the men were sorely  beaten, leaving them gasping and wheezing, while five men waited between me and my ally, studying.
    I slowly walked up behind the five men, and with the butt end of Isolation's staff,   I blunted the rest of the men not fighting aside, knocking them aside. I tapped the third man on the shoulder, and whispered: "Mind if I cut in?", he looked at me, and with a terrified look in his eyes, leapt at my partner, which scored him a quick rebuke from Isolation's staff. Three hits on the neck knocked out each of the men still alive. I turned with an apologetic frown upon my face. "I know what you must be thinking. How can she be a legal mage, and slaughter these men without a second glance? Well, I just... I don't know, stop thinking, I guess? Anyway, for personal reasons, and many other people's reasons, I hate criminals. My absolute ire for these men blinds me to the... laws. The Magic Council knows of me, and are "fine" with it, so long as it pertains only to criminals and monsters. Also, I have my  own punishments. Punishments like you'll never know. More punishments than anyone should even be able to physically withstand, and yet do. take care of these guys, OK? Tie them up, something, just... meet me in the corridor. I'll be sitting against the wall." I turned past the mage who was my ally, and moved down the corridor, sitting against a corner jutting out in a multi-pathed branching hallway. He came after me down the hall, only to see me crying silently. "You know what? I never learned your name." I stood up to leave, and walked down the third path on my right, wiping the tears from my face. WC:312

michaelkeha
    michaelkeha

Post by michaelkeha 23rd January 2017, 2:28 am

Michael seeing the young lady crying after having watched her murder an uncomfortably large amount of men, found the entire scene just bizarre she had just been horribly murdering people and prattled off some justification that the council allows her to murder these people, much Michael's disbelief as he found it hard to believe the council would allow a wizard carte blanch to murder monsters and criminals. He honestly found no pity in his heart for the girl but he did have to work with her for now and he admitted to himself he was no saint in his past having killed his fair share of people during the rebellion that was a strange time in his life Michael gave up his part of humanity to save others and now he was stumbling around trying to find it again one way or the other. Sitting down next to the girl " I think that should be the last of them" doing his best to smile his best fox like grin at her "My Name is Michael Vulpi a pleasure to meet you" he outstretched his gloved hand let's try, play nice Michael thought to himself if they were going to work together now and possibly in the future he would have to be at least on an amicable basis with her or at the very least make sure she doesn't try kill him the next time she sees him which given her clearly more powerful magic at this point would be a far better idea than trying to fight her.

Don't tell him about the killers!!!!!(Private Aera,Michelkeha) -9gECUXK

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:12 am