Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Entrance Of The Bandit

Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Entrance Of The Bandit Empty The Entrance Of The Bandit

Post by Edward Von Aurence 11th January 2017, 1:12 pm

I shall rise to the heavens as a legend.
    It was a moonlit night on the outskirts of Spooky Forest where a heartfelt conversation was taking place between the duo of thief and victim. The dead trees surrounded the duo as the wind rustled through the dead brown grass which would bend under one’s weight. The sight was nothing unusual on the surface until an individual realized the victim was a wizard of the infamous guild known as Savage Skull.

“I have not asked you, Cheshire, what are you attempting to gain by attacking a member of Savage Skull? Is your goal to start a feud between yourself and the guild? Or is it something else entirely?”

“A feud? I am not interested in having any type of conflict with the oldest dark guild in Fiore, not in the slightest. I am simply a thief who is interested in holding all of the greatest treasures in the world. It is because of my own desire that I have attacked you. Not to start a war, but to find the location of Savage Skull and join the ranks of the guild.”

“Not to start a war, but to find the location of Savage Skull? Why do you think that I will assist you in such an endeavor, Cheshire?”

“Why do I think that you will assist me? Because I am a thief, dummy. I am able to steal lots of things, and you will learn quickly that it is not limited to just physical objects such as gold and silver.”

“That is-”

“Yes, it is your heart. Oh, no need to fret or fear. You won’t die since I stole it~ I know you have a ton of questions regarding how this is possible, but just think about magic and how it makes a lot of things possible. Believe me, if I went through the inner-workings of how this worked… We would be here all night. Also, I stole something else too. I stole the truth. I am an amazing a thief. I am an awesome thief. You can still die if I crush it. Or if I squeeze it really hard you will have a heart-attack.”

“Do you think that is enough to threaten me?”

“I think it is more than enough. I doubt you would want to die if it could be avoided right? But, I really do not care, to be honest. I can crush your heart to kill you, squeeze it to cause you to have heart-attack after heart-attack, or I could simply steal your life energy to increase my own. Even if you die, it would be easy enough to say some random criminal here attacked you. I could find another member to lead me to your guild’s location, too.”

“Fine… You don’t have to continue, Cheshire. I will lead you to our guild hall. But once I complete my end of this agreement.”

“I understand. I am a man of my word, after all. You just need to lead me to guild hall and put in a good word for me. After that, I will return your heart to you.”

-A Heartfelt Conversation

“Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? You have been awfully quiet this entire time. And if you don’t talk to me, it makes me feel like that you don’t like me very much. Are you still upset about that? I promised to give it back if you got me end, so there is no point in holding a grudge~” Lionel spun around like a ballerina in place for a moment, and only a single moment. The long sleeves of his black hoodie danced and twirled in the night air. On this night, the full moon shone brightly through the stars as the duo of thief and victim made their way through the empty town devoid of life. No, there was life here, but it wasn’t obvious to anyone who wasn’t from here. But Lionel’s eyes that were hidden underneath his hoodie saw the outlines of souls belonging to the living. Individuals who had gone down the path of no return and were exiled out of society. Murders, con-artists, and many others had found refuge here in this decaying town.

“Your feeling is right then, Cheshire, I completely loathe you. Using me to fulfill your own motives, by taking my heart hostage.” The nameless female wizard stated with hatred resonating in her voice. But underneath this hatred, there was a bit of respect. Yes, she didn’t like being on the receiving of this young man’s underhanded tactics. But she had to respect them nonetheless.

“You love me? Wow, I didn’t think that all I had to do to get in your pants was simply steal your heart. Are you a masochist or something? If you are really into that, I did bring the fluffy cuffs.” Lionel was interrupted by hand attempting to go across his right cheek. The thief held the hand of the wizard in his own and saw the hatred in her eyes. A gleeful smile found itself plastered across his fair-complexioned visage. It was the only thing visible of his face, due to the way his hood was over his face. “Don’t twist my words, child. Even if you join our ranks, it would be wise to watch your back. If not, you will find one of my knives deep in your spine.” She told him. Lionel realized quickly if he pushed her too far, then she might not care about the situation that he had placed her in. If that happened, then he would have to find another member of the guild to persuade. “I am sorry that I twisted your words around.” He released her hand and they continued until they were in front of the guildhall.

The wizard stood in front of the hall with Lionel in the company. “I have brought a wizard who wishes to join our ranks.” She stated as she pointed to Lionel. “His name is Cheshire. A young mage without much power currently, but I think he has potential.” She would then leave him. “One of the higher ranked mages should be arriving soon to check your worth first-hand. Make sure to keep your end of the bargain.” Those were the last words she spoke to him before vanishing into the guild hall. Lionel waited for one of the higher-ups to greet him.

1062 WORDS FOR @SAVAGE SKULL ― OCC: The first part of this introduction is simply a flashback of sorts. I made it a conversation as not to make a 2000 word entrance at the beginning. A summarized version for everyone is that Lionel forced a NPC member of Savage Skull to show him to the guildhall. I am envisioning there are guards at the front, so basically one of them has went to tell one of the members of Lionel's intentions. Right now, Lionel is going by his alias of Cheshire for individuals curious about the name difference.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Entrance Of The Bandit Empty Re: The Entrance Of The Bandit

Post by Nadarr 14th January 2017, 2:16 pm

Tex was doing what she normally did when she wasn't working, she was sitting at her table in the Savage skull tavern, the main difference was her table was very ornate and was a nicer quality than the others. She sat there looking at her hand then threw it all out. She had been challenged by a guild mate to a game of poker and she wasn't one to say no after all it would diminsh his hope if she said no and she couldn't have that now. as she drew her hand the man was looking at his cards intensely as Tex hadn't even picked up her hand yet smiling. "you look nervouse please calm yourself it is only five thousand Jewels you can-" Quite he snapped at the mage and she did simply that. As an Ace of the guild she was use to having people hate her she has swindled most them more then once however they always comes back Tex must be truly luck to have such hopeful opponets. Tex was about to pick up her hand when a gaurd walked over standing ther "Someone is at the gates." He stated simply as Tex looked at him then at the man she was playing "Considering I win we will call it here." She sad smiling finishing her cup of tea handing it off. AS she turned to start walking not even acknowledging the man he looked annoyed "You didn't...." Tex cut him off. "check my hand for me" she smiled as she walked out of the Tavern. Shortly down the hall he heard various swearing and slamming. Tex was satisfied with this result now that she had her daily dose of Despair she was ready. As she walked to the gates of the guild hall the guard went to his post and she looked at the man, Up and down smiling as she did standing her hands together "Welcome TO Savage Skull My name Is Tex, I'm an Ace of this guild how may I help you" She said smiling at the man. There could be a number of Reasons he was here but she was confident she knew why. "Please come before you answer you are our guest after all" She smiled a bit more though this time there was a clear look of despair on her face...in her eyes as she motion to walk with her confident in her abilities.
    Edward Von Aurence

Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: TakeOver: Angel Soul
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Edward Von Aurence 14th January 2017, 6:46 pm

I shall rise to the heavens as a legend.
    Standing the midnight black veil of perpetual darkness brought forth from the lingering night, Lionel found himself face to face with a young woman, who had introduced herself as an Ace of the Savage Skull guild. Lionel swung his arms back and forth causing the long sleeves of the hoodie, which was obviously too big for the frame of his body, to dance in the night air. A smile was plastered onto his fair-complexioned visage. This smile filled with mischievous intent was the only feature of the wizard’s face that could be distinguished for the hood of his jacket covered a majority of his face. This hood possessed cat ears and even golden cat eyes. These golden cat eyes were actually a pair of lens that allowed him to see even with the hood covering his face. “Hi.” The wizard said with glee in his voice. “Since we are doing the formal thing and introducing ourselves. My name is Cheshire.” He stated with a bow. Normally, he would have a much more playful attitude. But he knew in this type of situation, he would need to behave with a certain amount of class. After all, he was going into the den of the savages, and one false move could end up with him dying. “I am honored to be the guest of such an esteemed guild.” He stated as he noticed the odd look on Tex’s face, and he had seen that look a few times. He was a bit more interested in the guild now. “Yes, I was wondering how a person would go about joining the ranks of such a guild.” He said wondering what he would have to do exactly to join their ranks.
    000 WORDS FOR TAGGED ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

: Magic : Vault :Plot And History [In Progress]

Jobs: D : 6 | C : 0 | B : 0 | A : 0 | S : 0 | SS : 0 | 10y : 0 | 100y : 0

Current EXP Total: 150
    Total EXP Needed To Rank Up: 1200
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 19th January 2017, 11:27 am

Tex Smiled as they walked through the night not fearing any sort of betrayal or anything or not showing it as she gave her smile. He was good at what he did but Tex knew a liar instantly but what he was lying about was a mystery all together but there was no need to call it out and ruin the mood, she'd let him have his fun for now. As they walked she enjoyed hearing the there guild though stopped walking looking at him still smiling though thinking for a brief moment as the night air blew against her face.[color=#000033] "well let me ask you this question before we even get to that part...why do you want to join Savage Skull what do you hope to gain?" She would ask in a semi chippred semi serious tone though her face showed nothing but happiness as she asked. Tex would listen carefully for an answer that pleased her enough to move on since for her this was more of a test then anything. "I ask this question only because I want to know your drive..." she pulls out cards and shuffles them once in front of him then flicks the top card of the deck to the ground the first being an king of clubs, "Is it power," she say quizzically then flick another being the ten of diamonds of diamonds "Is perhaps money" she'd ask in a simple manner. The flipped an eight of spades. "Or perhaps it is fame" she smile as she'd flip the last on being a queen of hearts. "or even perhaps love to some degree" she'd say throwing it to the ground the bending the cards so they'd fly into the air around her. shed then swiped her hand across in on fluid motion grabbing all of the ace cards of all the suits. "or maybe even...all o the above...though those are only theories so please tell me your thoughts she would say smiling letting them all fall so the only card she was left holding was a joker that was hidden amonest them all. she so did love her little tricks but this would hopefully get a good answer out of him... or not either opion was a good one to her

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:14 am