Welcome Guest! You last visited 31st December 1969. You have 99 posts! Please welcome the newest player Bardock

Patch Notes:URL.
For all new members:URL.
Christmas Event:Secret Santa Gifts.
Check Here After Completeing Jobs:URL.

Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Post by Guest on 4th January 2017, 12:44 pm

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to point out that if I happen to be inactive in the coming few weeks or so, it's due to college. It starts back up on the 9th of this month, which just so happens to be next week Monday (go me! School at 10a.m. on a Monday!). I have a total of five classes for this following semester and since it's my last semester, I want to assure that I'm going to pass all of my classes. So this is just a fair warning to those I have threads with that I might not post often in them because I either have homework to do, I'm so rundown from work and college that I don't want to post, or I just might not be on that day in general. This can go up to 5 months before my activity will return to normal, but I'll try to pop on from time to time to do mod work and post in threads if I have the spare time. For the most part, all of my classes look to be fairly easy, though one can never be too certain on whether a class is easy or not. I've already failed two classes in the three years of college I've gone to, I really don't want to have to make up two credits after this semester. x.x

I work these following five days, but they're, at most, only 4hrs a day, so I should still be active on the site until Monday. Wish me luck when that time comes!

I hope that yoga class helps with the coming stress~
    Cirven

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Guild : Black Sails (GM/Captain)
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 72,760.5

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Thunder God Slayer
    Secondary Magic: Anima Messor

Re: Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Post by Cirven on 4th January 2017, 1:14 pm

Hope it goes smoothly, MarMar. We will be here when you got the time.

Character Info:
    Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : Grace of the Chinese Zodiac
    Position : Rising Star #3
    Guild : Golden Phoenix - Guildmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Hero Yamamoto (Hell yeah)
    Experience : 9,406.25
    Brownie Points : 69

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

Re: Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Post by Salrynn on 4th January 2017, 2:14 pm

Good luck Marshy <3 <3 <3

Magic|Secondary Magic|Backstory|Theme|Battle Theme|Bank|

From you summer sprouts,
    a warm breeze amongst the cold
    Singing melodies
    ~Baobhan

D: 9|C: 5|B: 2|A: 0|S: 0|SS: 0
    Extra 350: VIP

Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- Get A Pet!- The Being- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19
    Brownie Points : -1.1

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Mark Baxter
    Primary Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Secondary Magic: ---