Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Inactivity Warning To the General Public Empty Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Post by Guest 4th January 2017, 12:44 pm

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to point out that if I happen to be inactive in the coming few weeks or so, it's due to college. It starts back up on the 9th of this month, which just so happens to be next week Monday (go me! School at 10a.m. on a Monday!). I have a total of five classes for this following semester and since it's my last semester, I want to assure that I'm going to pass all of my classes. So this is just a fair warning to those I have threads with that I might not post often in them because I either have homework to do, I'm so rundown from work and college that I don't want to post, or I just might not be on that day in general. This can go up to 5 months before my activity will return to normal, but I'll try to pop on from time to time to do mod work and post in threads if I have the spare time. For the most part, all of my classes look to be fairly easy, though one can never be too certain on whether a class is easy or not. I've already failed two classes in the three years of college I've gone to, I really don't want to have to make up two credits after this semester. x.x

I work these following five days, but they're, at most, only 4hrs a day, so I should still be active on the site until Monday. Wish me luck when that time comes!

I hope that yoga class helps with the coming stress~
    Cirven
    Cirven

Devil's Advocate

Devil's Advocate

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : The Devil Jester
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 833,050

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Second Magic: Aphyon Jivven
    Third Magic: Vir'ednith

Inactivity Warning To the General Public Empty Re: Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Post by Cirven 4th January 2017, 1:14 pm

Hope it goes smoothly, MarMar. We will be here when you got the time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inactivity Warning To the General Public LxcTBIi
    Character Info:

Inactivity Warning To the General Public Empty Re: Inactivity Warning To the General Public

Post by Guest 4th January 2017, 2:14 pm

Good luck Marshy <3 <3 <3
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

Post by Mark Baxter 4th January 2017, 3:07 pm

Good luck, Marcy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Inactivity Warning To the General Public 1zya1cx

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:40 am