Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I think it's time too blow this scene.....

Flamestreak1990
    Flamestreak1990

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

I think it's time too blow this scene..... Empty I think it's time too blow this scene.....

Post by Flamestreak1990 2nd January 2017, 2:23 pm

Once upon a time, in New York City in 1941... at this club open to all comers to play, night after night, at a club named "Minston's Play House" in Harlem, they play jazz sessions competing with each other. Young jazz men with a new sense are gathering. At last they created a new genre itself. They are sick and tired of the conventional fixed style jazz. They're eager to play jazz more freely as they wish then... in 2071 in the universe... The bounty hunters, who are gathering in the spaceship "BEBOP", will play freely without fear of risky things. They must create new dreams and films by breaking traditional styles. The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called... COWBOY BEBOP

that's all wish to say, I'm glad to join this wonderful forum. I have a nice day everyone.

*Bang*

I think it's time too blow this scene..... Empty Re: I think it's time too blow this scene.....

Post by Guest 2nd January 2017, 4:02 pm

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to message someone with a white name.
    Takumi Yoshino
    Takumi Yoshino

Guardian of Storms

Guardian of Storms

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Blessing of the Gods
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Iris, Goddess of Rainbows
    Experience : 675

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Ice
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I think it's time too blow this scene..... Empty Re: I think it's time too blow this scene.....

Post by Takumi Yoshino 2nd January 2017, 7:00 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the site

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 2nd January 2017, 7:02 pm

Welcome to the site!!! :)

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:39 pm