- Job Info:
- Job Title: Sonata of Memories
Player Requirements:Must have at least have the equivalence of an S-Rank Mage
- Can only be done once
- 450 words per post or more
- 50 posts at least
- Find out what happened to the city and prevent it
- Must do 2 or more rolls at a time
- Need to defeat both the Masked Illusionist and Caroline
- Must also defeat 5 of the Failed Experiments and 5 of the Successful Experiments. 5 is also the max number that can be spawned of each in the thread and they cannot be spawned while the Masked Illusionist is.
- Caroline cannot be rolled/spawned before the Masked Illusionist unless fought separately.
Job Description: Goddess Alyia headed back to her old hometown where she was raised to pay respects to her passed on family members but everything is different. Well not different but everything has been rebuilt as if nothing had ever happened in the city in the first place. She has hired you go and ask some people in the city about what is going on only to find that they know nothing of what happened to it in the past. They go so far as to call the you a liar about what happened in the past and kick you out of their homes/stores. Alyia’s family is there too, her parents, the twins, and her older sister, but they also deny the events of the past. None of them even knowing Alyia's name.
You decide to investigate more into what is going on in the town at night to attempt to avoid detection but this gets you into a much longer night than you expected.
- Weak: Failed Experiments (B-rank): These things look like what used to be people at some point but after being altered so much this is not the case at all. Their bodies have been reconstructed to have angelic or demonic properties like white wings or horns but their bodies rejected these features and instead of looking as a holy or unholy being their new features have been distorted. They almost seem to look as though they were dead until recently. Even though their features are disfigured this does not mean they are not strong at all. They managed to gain super strength and speed from the experiments used on their bodies as well as some abilities unique to what they were experimented with. The demonic human experiments have dark/unholy magic and abilities they can fight with while the angelic human experiments have the reverse with holy magic and abilities. They tend to be mindless at times and are fairly easy to trick. They deal B-rank damage with their attacks and take 3 B-ranks each to be dealt with.
- Normal: Successful Experiments (A-rank): These are the test subjects that successfully merged with their new features. These things all look like pieced together angels and demons and with that take on the abilities of the ones that they are similar to the Failed Experiments but better in everyway. Their minds are completely fine from all the experimenting and allows them to be much more dangerous with their abilities. Even though these subjects have successfully merged with their new parts, they still look as though they were dead until recently also just like the Failed Experiments. They take 3 A-rank each to be beaten and deal A-rank damage with their attacks.
- Strong: Masked Illusionist (A-rank): A masked and cloaked mage that uses advanced illusions throughout the city to help keep things looking the farthest away from weird as they can. He/she is not physically strong at all but the mage is able to overcome this due to how strong their magic is. Once rolled they will place a person into a illusion where they have to find a way out. The illusion can deal damage to the duo mentally and anything that hurts them then will deal S-rank damage to them. Any roll before this will result in the person being placed into an illusion of some kind. The Masked Illusionist can only take 5 A-rank damage but can only be hurt by breaking the illusion that is cast. Breaking an illusion will cause the Masked Illusionist to take an A-rank in damage and they will cast another illusion after. Once defeated the Masked Illusionists illusions around the town will disperse causing things to be missing in the town. If not rolled before the 25th post the Masked Illusionist will appear automatically.
- Boss: Caroline(Cause it sounds scury) (S-rank): Caroline is the leader, the head honcho. She runs everything and anything that goes wrong she knows about. Caroline has a scar that is across the back of her neck from her past with the younger Alyia. Caroline is half angel and half demon causing for her magic to be both light and dark, holy and unholy. Caroline was kicked from the village after being the child of parents with both angel and demon origin. Now she is back to get revenge, to fix herself of the ‘mistake’ that was her and she will not let anyone get in the way. Through the experiments being done she has found a way to enhance her own abilities with her magic and her physical abilities. Each of Caroline’s attacks deal S-Class damage. If the boss Dice is not rolled before the 40th post then Caroline will appear due to the chaos that is being caused. It takes 9 hits of S-Rank damage to bring down Caroline and after she has taken 5 S-rank damage she will completely transform her body into a hybrid form between a demon and angel. She sprouts a large black bat-like wing(left side) and a white feathered wing(right side) from her back, while she gains claws on her left hand and a holy aura around her right hand. In this form she deals 50% more damage with her attacks and is able to merge both holy and unholy magic to form attacks and weapons while her speed is also increased and she can fly around. Caroline will use other people to protect herself and get what she wants, she is manipulative.
Reward: 2x S-rank Exp.
Cirven moved around The Lair searching for his companion from an earlier job they had done with retrieving a piece of a clock that could manipulate time. He had told her that he would tell her about who she was and what was going on with her, though it was mostly him going off of hunches. He wanted to take her to Alyia's home town that he had visited with her in the past. It was a small town that not many people had been to or even knew existed.
After finding her in her room he waved to her while flashing his teeth at her, his attempt at being warm and welcoming to her. "Yo Ali, I'm ready to tell you about what is going on with you more among other things. Get ready with some clothes and things so we can head out. We will be staying at a town for a few days. I'll tell you more once we are there. Meet me outside of The Lair." He simply walked off from the girl before she could respond which had become a sort of niche for him recently.
Cirven went outside of The Lair and gave off a whistle then seconds later the winged serpent, Zinnath flew down from the sky and landed near him. "Yo Zin!" Cirven waved to his pet and best friend then reached out his hand to her. She placed her head into his hand in a show of affection and he rubbed her head. Her tongue popped out of her mouth in a few hisses from her happiness of being pet by him. "Has the island given you some good food?" Zinnath moved her head from him and gave him a nod. "Happy to hear. I was sort of worried there might not be enough here for you." He then jumped up into the air with a flip and landed on the back of the serpent while still holding a sense of happiness and a smile. He always smiled around Zinnath and saw the giant serpent as someone that reminded him of better times. "We are going somewhere with someone new. I know you get nervous around new people but she is kind and probably will remind you of Alyia. Remember Alyia?"
Zinnath gave off a slight moan to him. "Yeah, you didn't get to interact with her much sadly. We will change that though hopefully. I can't just disappear like that again. I won't." Cirven's face took on one that was more serious at the end of his sentence. His mind had thought back to when he left Alyia to deal with Eclipse Soul with Venir so that he could go after the last clone of his sister.
- Word Count:
Last edited by Cirven on 27th January 2017, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total