Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fleur Knight Magic

DeltaT
    DeltaT

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Pluto
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Fleur Knight Magic Empty Fleur Knight Magic

Post by DeltaT 24th December 2016, 2:24 pm

Magic

Primary Magic: Fleur Knight Magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you trained for goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Holder
    Description:
    Fleur Knights are magical knights that utilize armor and weapons from the fleur line. A line of armor that was created by the first great magic dragon, Sephirot. Those who take an oath to serve him are given armor and weapons known as the Fleur Line. They have an incredibly large amount of diversity, however they are all based off of various plants that their maker was rather fond of.

Those who possess these armor and weapons have a tendency to use many AoE attacks, aand AoE barriers. In addition, a lot of spells that one can learn from possessing the Fleur Line are special spells known for only being able to be used once specific armor is equipped. Almost every spell a Fleur Knight uses to ReQuip has a special spell to back it up.
    Strengths:
    * Diversity
    Fleur Knights have a multitude of spells to choose from
    * Plant Based
    Many Fleur Knight weapons and armor pieces are resistant to, or gain advantages within water.
    Weaknesses:
    * Plant Based
    Many Fleur Knight weapons and armor pieces are weak to fire
    * Predictibility
    If you can force a Fleur Knight to have to switch armor and weapons frequently, then they'll have an incredibly low number of cooldowns left to fight you.
    * Some spells might be useless out of water
    Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Rose Darts:
    Rooted:
    Pluto's Influence:
    Spells:
    Spell Template
    Note: BE SPECIFIC AND ADD DETAILS

D Rank Magic:

Last edited by DeltaT on 27th December 2016, 9:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Fleur Knight Magic Empty Re: Fleur Knight Magic

Post by Guest 26th December 2016, 9:07 am

Hey there, Guest,

I'm Marceline Anicetus, and I'll be grading your magic application; so, if you have any questions pertaining to my grading or magic in general, feel free to send me a message. You can contact me here, on the site, via PM (private messaging) or you can contact me on Skype at secret_sorrow or Discord at Marshy#6961. My grading will be very simple and clear in understanding as much as I can make it, and you can find it in this color.
    DeltaT wrote:Magic

Description:
    Fleur Knights are magical knights that utilize armor and weapons from the fleur line What is the Fleur Line? How does it pertain to your magic? What does it allow you to do? Et cetera.. They have an incredibly large amount of diversity, and usability to them that allows them to dazzle and bewilder any opponent. Mind going into depth on the diversity and usage of the magic, as well as how your character uses it? Normally, I would be fine with letting a few sentences go; however, this magic description is quite small and should better explain to the members of the site what exactly this magic is.
    Strengths:
    * Diversity
    * Plant Based
    Many Fleur Knight weapons and armor pieces are resistant to, or gain advantages within water.
    Weaknesses:
    * Plant Based
    * Predictibility
    If you can force a Fleur Knight to have to switch armor and weapons frequently, then they'll have an incredibly low number of cooldowns left to fight you.
    Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Rose Darts:
    Rooted:
    Pluto's Influence:
    Spells:
    Spell Template

D Rank Magic:
    DeltaT
    DeltaT

Player 

Post by DeltaT 27th December 2016, 9:24 am

Edit's made, (I honestly didn't don't realize how that happened to the Fleur Knight description, I had a whole thing about Sephirot there >_<)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Camile Brighthouse Directory

Post by Guest 27th December 2016, 9:32 am

DeltaT wrote:Magic

Description:
    Fleur Knights are magical knights that utilize armor and weapons from the fleur line. A line of armor that was created by the first great magic dragon, Sephirot. Those who take an oath to serve him are given armor and weapons known as the Fleur Line. They have an incredibly large amount of diversity, however they are all based off of various plants that their maker was rather fond of.

Those who possess these armor and weapons have a tendency to use many AoE attacks, aand AoE barriers. In addition, a lot of spells that one can learn from possessing the Fleur Line are special spells known for only being able to be used once specific armor is equipped. Almost every spell a Fleur Knight uses to ReQuip has a special spell to back it up.
    Strengths:
    * Diversity
    * Plant Based
    Weaknesses:
    * Plant Based
    * Predictibility
    Lineage:

Unique Abilities:

Rose Darts:
    Rooted:
    Pluto's Influence:
    Spells:
    Spell Template

D Rank Magic:
    DeltaT
    DeltaT

Player 

Post by DeltaT 27th December 2016, 9:47 am

Edits made again ^-^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Camile Brighthouse Directory

Post by Guest 27th December 2016, 11:10 am

Fleur Knight Magic S1SnyFE

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 1:22 am