Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Learning to cook! (Gala/Cascade)

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,356

Learning to cook! (Gala/Cascade) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning to cook! (Gala/Cascade)

Post by Yuudai 27th December 2016, 3:34 pm

Gala nodded as he listened to her explain a bit about living underwater and found it rather amazing the thought of living under the waves and in an undersea world but he knew it would be rather hard for him to do such a thing.”it does sound rather Carefree,I grew up on the move since my kind often travel but I got separated when I was small so I had to fend for myself untill Pair found me, its not easy when your race makes people think you’re a trickster” he explained since many people thought Tanuki were like Kitsune and enjoyed messing with people for the heck of it.

At the mention of Kinopio Gala glanced around and was kinda surprised that the mushroom had wandered off.”um I’m not sure maybe he is exploring” he suggested wondering just how such a small thing could evade him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Learning to cook! (Gala/Cascade) - Page 2 GSvDExK

Learning to cook! (Gala/Cascade) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning to cook! (Gala/Cascade)

Post by Guest 27th December 2016, 5:09 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Aerwyna felt sorry for Gala the moment he mentioned how he used to live until he was found by pair. To be honest, she really doesn’t know the ins and outs of tanukis or foxes. It was most certainly interesting to learn about these new things that she otherwise wouldn’t while she was underwater. In fact, it was really nice to learn about new things all together.

“I am sure Kinopio will be okay... He is a shy toadstool, he usually only likes to speak to me to help me learn about some human stuff. But I am sure that he will come back when I tell him that I am ready to leave.” She admitted. Aerwyna was starting to get comfortable being around the tanuki to say the least, maybe some time in the future she could be telling Gala everything about herself, but she wasn’t sure how he would react to her being a princess. He would probably be really really pissed at keeping such a big secret.

Drifting away from that thought, the female then looked to Gala once more. Now that she looked to him, she seen that he actually looked quite cute. Not that she wanted to admit that or anything, but when you are from a place where nobody looked human and never seen what they looked like a human, then yeah… she would of course think some males are extremely cute.

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: none
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 27th December 2016, 10:33 pm

as long as he doesn’t get into anything important I’m alright with him wandering around” Gala said as he sniffed the scents in the air and he moved over to the soup pot and lifted the lid after using ice on his hand to cool it down so it was safe to touch the lid. The moment he opened it the scent of garlic and spices emerged and he grinned widely, they must have lost track of time because the soup was now ready and the Tanuki quickly grabbed three bowls and he portioned out the delicious soup and passed one too Aerwyna and set one out for Kinopio as well before he put his own down.

well here it is let me know how it tastes” he said as he took a bite of his after blowing on it a bit and he enjoyed the flavors of the chicken stock combined with the taste of the garlic bird, Aerwyna had done a very good job for it being her first time and he hoped to have her over more often so he could teach her even more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 28th December 2016, 12:27 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Gala had a point, as long as Kinopio wasn’t really intruding on anything that was of private matters, then he should be fine. Aerwyna just hopes that Kinopio really doesn’t, he usually runs into any room if he was very scared, luckily she knows that there is no danger to pose for the toadstool then there is no need to worry about him. She knows she will struggle to because she takes care of Kinopio as if she were his mother. Mind you, she was always like that in general when she was underwater so it really wasn’t a surprise for the mermaid that she would worry for the midget.

Gala quickly moved over to the food that was cooking and she glanced at him taking a good peek at the soup. Aerwyna was getting really excited now and she had to take a sip of the kelp sake to help herself keep her cool. She wondered how her cooking will be, considering she has the experience of a scrub.

Seeing Gala bring out three bowls gave her a little idea, maybe he was pouring some for Kinopio as well, which was very nice of the Tanuki to consider.

“Kinopio!!” The mermaid exclaimed as she clapped her hands happily. “Dinner!” Soon, little footsteps can be heard and soon entered a little mushroom man. He seemed very happy and he didn’t look as shy as he did. Basically, he was getting comfortable with his surroundings, maybe because Aerwyna is getting used to Gala finally. Aerwyna helped Kinopio to get on the table, hoping Gala didn’t mind because of how tiny Kinopio actually is. “Here you go, Kinopio…” Aerwyna smiled softly as the food was finally put down. “Eat up, okay?? I am sure you will like it!”

Sitting herself down, Kinopio nodded and blew into his bowl before biting his lower lip and grabbing the cutlery with both of his hands before struggling to place some in his mouth. He found it delicious, and so was Aerwyna! She recently placed a bite in her mouth herself and loved it. Even though she wasn’t used to the heat of food, she enjoyed the flavours that were tingling all over her tastebuds. That was good.

“Oh my! This is delicious!”

“Yeah, Aerwyna! You’re really good!” Kinopio complimented as he struggled to put another piece of the soup in his mouth.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 28th December 2016, 4:12 pm

I agree with Kinopio you did rather well for your first time, I’ll have to have you over more to learn more things you have the basics for knife skills now I just have to add more with each lesson” Gala explained as he ate more of the soup and enjoyed the flavor of the golden carrots and the garlic bird and before he knew it his bowl was empty” huh that was done way to fast” he said as he lightly pushed his bowl away from him. He knew their was still soup left but he was rather full from his first bowl.

if you would like I’ll pack some of that soup up for you if you want” he offered knowing she and Kinopio liked it so they would most likely want to take some with them. the sun was barely starting to go down in the sky, Sol sighed wondering where all of the time had gone since it seemed like it had gone by way to fast.

Post by Guest 28th December 2016, 7:08 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Aerwyna blushed slightly at the two boys, they were giving her compliments, even though it was such a simple achievement. Back at home, she would never receive such compliments from her family, only criticisms and tips on how to be more like a princess. If anything, the only compliments she got were from her own mother which never really happened anymore. She knows that her father only wanted what he thought was best for her, but Aerwyna felt that this was best for her. Being bored under the sea was no way to go for her.

Continuing with eating her soup, she gobbled it all up. She never knew that it was so tasty, it was much more tastier than kelp! It didn’t take her that long to finish it all down either, letting the food enter her digestive system like it should. Now that she has eaten, she looked over to Kinopio and seen that Kinopio was merely taking his time, which was good, considering he has to anyway, considering he was a mushroom and she wouldn’t like his insides to be burnt.

Aerwyna had to agree with Gala there as he pushed away his bowl and upon hearing Gala’s suggestion, nodded nervously… unfortunately she had no other place to go, kind of.

“Thanks for the offer, but I don’t have a proper place for the time being, I am using the jewels I get from jobs to stay at the inn.” She admitted before she stood up, smiling softly. “Is it okay, if I go into the pool?? It won’t be for that long I guess, but a nice swim after that would be good.” She admitted as she grinned, she was finally going to swim after a short period of time, and she can be underwater for as long as she wanted to here too.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 29th December 2016, 11:39 am

Upon hearing that she had no place to stay and that she was using the jewels she earned to stay at the inn the Tanuki became a bit concerned, “I suppose if your willing to help me around the house you could stay in the guest bedroom here it will help you save your jewels more, all I ask is that you contribute to this house that’s really all I ask” he said as he hoped she would consider the offer, it wasent everyday that you were offered the chance to live in a penthouse and while the rooms at the inn were nothing to snort at his apartment would be much cheaper for her to live in that the inn every night.

Upon her asking if she could go and swim Gala nodded.”sure go for it I might join you in a bit if that’s alright” he said with a small smile before he suddenly remembered something. “do you have a swimsuit to wear?” he asked wondering if she kept one on her person since she was a mermaid.

Post by Guest 29th December 2016, 2:33 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Gala was offering her a place here? That was too kind of him, Gala really didn’t have to offer her a place as she really was fine with taking a few rooms at the inn. But she would feel REALLY bad if she said no to him. She merely nodded and smiled softly at his offer. “Why, thankyou, Gala!” She was happy that she would have a proper place for rest and sleep, and there would be a free slot at the inn too! Bonus! She wondered how she would be able to help at the place though… She couldn’t really do much herself as a mermaid, but she would try her best in everything as possible! Even as a mermaid, there must have been something she could at least do.

“That’ll be cool! Just watch out for the tail! And it’s ok, I don’t need a swimming suit!” Aerwyna grinned as she ran off from the dinner table, the female then tripped over while she made her way to the area and all Gala and Kinopio could hear was the words “OW!” Luckily, Aerwyna got up in time while mumbling about how stupid her walking skills were. She was near the pool area finally and all she had to do was drop all of her clothing and just jump into the pool. Taking off every article of clothing she could, she quickly jumped into the pool and that was when the transformation began, her colours began to change, her hair went bye bye and her feet molded together into a tail. She felt weird, but she was glad to feel the water now.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 29th December 2016, 5:02 pm

Gala couldn’t help but flinch when he heard the mermaid hit the ground with a thud but felt better when she said she was alright. When she told him that she didn’t need a swimsuit the tanuki only blinked before he blushed darkly as she stripped most of her clothes off before jumping into the pool. Her transformation was rather starteling to the yokai but he did not think anything different of the woman, she was still very beautiful just in a different way now.”One moment Wyna I’ll be right back” he said before he headed towards his bed room for a few moments.

When he returned the curse user was now in a pair of black and purple SwimTrunks and had two towels on his shoulder, he moved out the screen door and shut it before he turned to the mermaid. Gala was very well build for being 20 years old with almost no scars on his body and extremely well defined muscles. He grinned at Aerwyna before he removed his glasses and set them and the towels near the side of the pool. “I gotta say Wyna your still just as beautiful in this form as you are in human form” he said before he dove into the pool gracefully and emerged in front of her after a moment.

Post by Guest 29th December 2016, 8:34 pm

Hearing Gala saying he will be right with her after she tripped seemed rather fair. That, and she was getting quite excited now that she was going to feel the water envelop her once more. She was sure that it will feel love and swishy!

In the pool, Aerwyna kept her head in the water while swimming ever so gracefully. She was glad to have the privalage to breathe in underwater and in the air, she was sure it will have it's perks sometime in the future and what is a mermaid if they cannot breathe underwater?? Wouldn't make sense if she couldn't breathe underwater.

Suddenly, she heard some noise and couldn't help but peek her bald head out of the water to spot the tanuki grinning at her and complimenting her before he dived into the water. Aerwyna couldn't believe what she heard, in fact, she doesn't know how to react whatsoever. It only got worse when Gala emerged in front of the mermaid princess. Her face turned into a blush and she didn't know what to say, at all. The feelings that she experienced earlier returned in full force.

"Th-thanks... y-you look handsome too..."
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 29th December 2016, 8:55 pm

Gala smiled a bit when she complemented him as well and his cheeks turned a bit red .”Thank you I may know my way around a kitchen but I never slack off in my training to keep myself in shape” he explained as he saw around her looking at her features, some may have considered them weird but the tanuki found them rather beautiful and perfect for an underwater creature such as her, he could only imagine the abilitys she had at her disposal. He saw her scales and he gently reach out and touched them and was slightly surprised, they were not slimy but very smooth much like a snakes and seemed very well build for moving thru water without impeding the mermaid.

Are all mermaids as pretty as you Wyna I must confess this is the first time I have seen one” he said as he floated back to the front of her and stayed there just looking at her with his golden eyes, they held curiosity and interest in them and there was no hint of any negetive emotion in them at all as he looked at her.

Post by Guest 29th December 2016, 9:18 pm

Gala was right in his response to her compliment. Eating healthy food would only work properly if you excersized at the same time. Although Aerwyna never really had that problem since she swam a lot underwater, but now as she is trying to live like a human, it was probably best to have the habits of one. This wasn't her habitat after all.

Gala touching her scales sent a shudder down her spine, she never expected Gala to touch them at all since she was here for just a swim and not for a romantic time... yeah, that plan went down well, really well.

"Hehe, do you think my scales are rough?? I may be a dragonslayer, but my scales are as smooth as a babys bottom!" She admitted as she nodded. She remembered learning about her slayer powers behind her own fathers back, those were good times.

"And well... urm... I wouldn't say I am pretty, per say... but I do appreciate how you think of me." The mermaid princess bit her lower lip as she smiled softly at the cook as he gazed upon her.

Suddenly, the female couldn't take all the blushing anymore and dipped her head in the water so he couldn't gawk at her anymore, she couldn't handle it.
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 29th December 2016, 9:42 pm

Gala shook his head when she seemed to not think she was pretty and he had a small smile on his face.”sorry Aerwyna but I have to disagree with you, the color of your skin is lovely and your right your scales are incredibly smooth, don’t put yourself down” he encouraged her before she ducked under the water in embaressment and he grinned before he used an aspect of his curse he normally saved for rare times, the tanuki brought one foot up and though he was in water the air under his feet seemed to solidify like rock as he brought another foot up untill he looked like he was walking on water then he suddenly jumped and landed on the air once again like it was solid,

He did it once move before he grinned and he jumped before somersaulting in the air and landed with little splash into the water and right underneath the mermaid before he tapped her on the shoulder then darted upwards, he couldn’t help but be playful and it was extremely refreshing since he rarely let himself just have fun in his 200 years.

Post by Guest 30th December 2016, 4:42 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Gala was really trying his best to flirt with her now. Aerwyna had no idea what to do, the fact that he attempted to give her a massive ego boost hasn’t helped matters. As a mermaid, she was very proud of her scales as most mermaids and mermen should be. But having never been complimented about her looks before can mean everything, especially if you were a sheltered princess who couldn’t do much. So for Aerwyna, this was nice. It truly was.

Aerwyna didn’t know what was happening next, but she felt some rumbles in the water before her shoulder was tapped. Aerwyna couldn’t help but look backwards and then pushed her head up in the water herself, grinning profoundly. Now this is what swimming should actually be! Aerwyna couldn’t help but giggle slightly because of how much fun he seemed to be having. To make the two have much more fun, Aerwyna let her mermaid tail slap the water's surface, splashing the pink haired tanuki some more with the clear liquid.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 30th December 2016, 5:31 pm

Gala chuckled a bit before he suddenly got blasted in the face with a good amount of water and the tanuki just shook his head a bit before he grinned at her and brought his hand up along with using a small amount of his curse to cause the water around the mermaid to suddenly jet upwards and splashed the woman back.”careful Wyna I got some decent control over this pool” he joked before he dove down again and this time he brought some air with him and formed a small bubble around his face so he could remain under the water with no fear of drowning.

Even tough he was in a pool the tanuki could understand why going from the water to land was such a big change, everything was harder for him to do down here and he wasn’t built to move as fast as Aerwyna could since he was a tanuki and they stayed on land most of the time.

Post by Guest 30th December 2016, 7:07 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

The mermaid princess grinned when he shook his head, but her grins were only met with Gala’s grins which only made the females grins turn into quite an obvious smirk. It seems that the both of them were quite happy and intent with each other, she was comfortable by being just near Gala and it was obvious that she was ALREADY getting quite close to the pink haired tanuki and it hasn’t been a long time they have known each other. Maybe she was getting swept off her feet. If she stayed down in the kingdom, she would probably have to be arranged to marry a blue blood and that would be YUCKISH to do.

Seeing Gala dunk his head under the water, the female then proceeded to place her head also in the water, she could now see that Gala seemed to be having lots of fun with her indeed.

Sticking her tongue out at the pink haired tanuki before she swam in front of his face slowly and blinked twice before she gave off a wink before swimming away quickly, she was a fast swimmer, in fact, she was faster than what humans should naturally be. Finally, she peeped up once more to see Gala away from her… Now she was feeling a tad… flirtatious, but she decided to hold herself back.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 30th December 2016, 9:06 pm

Gala blinked at her a bit when the mermaid stuck her tongue out at him before winking and dashing away, he smirked before he kicked off from the ground and shot back up to the surface of the water. Due to the lights in his pool Gala didn’t catch that the sun was rapidly setting in the sky and it was getting dark, glancing up at the sky the tanuki grinned a bit when he realized that the skys were clear and that you could see all the stars in the sky.

Looking over to Aerwyna he thought she looked very beautiful in the light of the stars and he was rather surprised at what he was feeling, he was over 200 years old and yet he had never found someone to be with not because he was picky but because he had a hard time connecting to people. Looking at the mermaid he started to wonder maybe she was someone he could get close to perhaps become more in the future.

Post by Guest 31st December 2016, 3:59 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

It was getting darker… but Aerwyna didn’t really mind. The moon's light was radiating on her scales regardless, mermaids usually like the night or day, although they usually have the same sleeping pattern as regular humans do, some are typically late sleepers but Aerwyna was never a late sleeper, she wondered if it was getting late right now, although she would probably never really go to sleep tonight. She had a very happy time tonight and she even learnt how to cook and some basic stuff associated with cooking. Needless to say, Aerwyna had a good time.

Swimming back to Gala ever so happily, she jumped over him in a mermaid-esque style and she landed in the opposite side of the water. She had to admit, she really hated her mermaid form, but she was happy to be showing her form in front of Gala. The excess of the water splashed Gala the moment she hit into the water and she couldn’t help but chuckle the moment she swam into the fresh, clean air that is offered for the land people and land creatures.

“Wow! This is so much fun!” Aerwyna confessed as she span around. “I don’t want this night to end!!!”

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 1st January 2017, 11:59 am

the night can last as long as we want it to no who said it has to end” the Tanuki said she jumped over him and he laughed a bit, he had to admit she filled him with energy and he was enjoying every moment of it, he smirked before he decided to mess with the water a bit and he brought both his hands up and caused the water around the two to raise up as a piller allowing them to see higher up. It raised up untill they could both see the city of Rose Garden extremely well.

no matter how many times I see this sight it always amazes me” he said as he stood there, he had made the water a bit more dense so they couldn’t fall through or out of the pillar. He did hope she enjoyed the view that he gave them since he rarely could make such elaborate constructs without severely damaging things.

Post by Guest 1st January 2017, 4:03 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Aerwyna continued to have fun with the pink haired male until he done something strange with his hands. Suddenly, a big pillar appeared and the two were sitting on this pillar as it reached really high! It was so high to the point that the mermaid princess could see the whole of Rose Garden and it was well and truly a sight to behold. It looked so elegant, beautiful and calming at the same time. Aerwyna felt very lucky to have experienced such a thing as she never would have back home. Why couldn’t she experience this all the time?? She was really desperate to if she was forced to go back home.

“Gala…” Aerwyna gasped out, placing her mermaid-esque hand on her mouth softly “It’s gorgeous! Wow!” Aerwyna couldn’t believe what she was actually seeing! Now she just needed to see what amazing thing Gala was going to do next! That is if he had more tricks up his sleeves. If he doesn’t then she will just jump back into the water like the mermaid she was.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 1st January 2017, 5:10 pm

Gala grinned as he  used his air walking to get out of the water and get into the air above Aerwyna before he took a deep breath in before he focused on trying to use his magic again without damaging anything. He took some of the water from the pool before he casted it into the sky and after a few moment and some blue light snow started to descend from the sky above the city, not enough to cause trouble but it was rather pretty.

After he finished Gala landed back into the water and the pillar went back into the pool before Gala  moved to the side of the pool and took a few deep breaths. “Whew that takes it out of my to exercise such control” he said as he got his breath back.

Post by Guest 1st January 2017, 6:06 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Everything was getting better and better. Gala started to cast some blue-like snow to rain upon the town ever so lightly, it was like it was christmas all over again and Aerwyna loved seeing every second of it. It was obvious that it was taking a toll on Gala though, who was casting the romantic scenery in the first place. She felt bad because he was trying his best to keep her interest but it was just too much on his physical state. Magic can be pretty hard to cast and to keep in place after all. “This is amazing…”

Finishing up, Gala finally landed back into the water and Aerwyna jumped into the water not long after him, landing into the water with a big splash, leaving ripples of water on top of the water's surface. She swam over to Gala and also sat next to the male. He seemed pretty tired out but Aerwyna didn’t mind.

“It’s ok.” Aerwyna replied in a soft-spoken tone before she kissed his cheek. “Thanks for the day, I had a really good time. I won’t forget it I am sure.” She admitted before she showed off a big grin.

She was finally out of the water, once she was all dry, she will return as a human, except only in her underwear, but surely that wasn’t a big deal.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 1st January 2017, 6:29 pm

Gala coud only give a tired grin as he nodded and blushed brightly when she kissed him on the cheek and he watched her get out and he hopped out of the pool as well and shivered slighty at the cool night air before he shook his head to rid it of excess water and then he took his towel and quickly toweled down before drying his hair as well. He Didn’t have to use chemicals to keep the pool clean as he has special lacrima embedded in the pool to make it easier. The Tanuki waited for the woman to towel and and he assumed she would transform back once she was dry.

He had a fantastic day but he knew when his energy had run dry and he was exhausted , as much as he liked to move around he could only do so much but perhaps tomorrow would be another fun filled day considering how much the mermaid seemed to brighten his apartment." I’m glad you enjoyed yourself Wyna and I hope you enjoy staying here” he said softly as he stretched a bit.

Post by Guest 1st January 2017, 8:13 pm

Aerwyna smiled softly as she stayed where she was, the cool air to hit her body. She will admit, it's kind of cold now. But the quicker it dries her then the quicker she will be able to become human... the last thing she wants is Gala carrying her in mermaid form while sopping wet. That would not be good at all. Luckily the cold air finally dried Aerwyna enough for her skin to turn into the colour of a human and regaining her hair was no issue.

Standing up, she quickly looked around for her clothes since she was only in her underwear and it didn't take that long to spot them. This only made her run to them and quickly placed them on her so Gala didn't see her in all her glory.

Walking over to Gala as he spoke about his hopes, Aerwyna nodded in agreement. She really did have fun here, the only issue would be trying to fill out her standards, since she unfortunately had some.

"Yes." Aerwyna replied "I am guessing we are both tired from it. Where sre the guest rooms again? I have forgotten."
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 1st January 2017, 8:43 pm

The Pink haired Tanuki blushed scarlet as he saw the mermaid transform back into her human form and he noticed she was still in her undies before she got dressed again, Gala was no pervert be he had to admit she had some amazing curves and he focused on making his face go normal before she mentioned that they both were tired and he nodded as he walked over to her when she asked where the guest rooms were, he knew she was tired but he still had some strength and he still wanted to be playful so in a rather suprising burst of speed the Tanuki managed to sweep the woman up bridal style and carried her into the house.”I’ll take you right to them” he said with a small grin on his face.

He moved silently thru the house moving thru the dark rather well before he managed to get to the entrance of the guest room and he gently set her down before he moved in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips without thinking about it. He instantly relized what he had done and he quickly lit up like a Christmas tree and he backed up a step” I’m so sorry I didn’t think when I did that Wyna” he said turning away in embarrassment. He had never done such a thing before and he was very shocked with himself that it happened.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:14 pm