Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Luna Jaeger's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Luna Jaeger
    Luna Jaeger

Knight VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- God Slayer- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1262.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sky God Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Luna Jaeger's Secondary Magic Training [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna Jaeger's Secondary Magic Training [Private]

Post by Luna Jaeger 26th May 2017, 9:18 am

"Well, you really helped me out there, I was struggling with her inside my head and every time you hit her with one of your spells it helped to loosen her control just a bit more. As for what now, we still have a roast to consume. Why don't we come over to my house and eat? Alright then."

Luna went ahead and, with Itsu's help, gathered up the food and equipment with the campsite. With this, Luna withdrew a golden key with a strange apparatus for the key handle - almost like a hollow clockwork - and stuck the key into thin air which would result in a golden 'door forming in mid-air. With a twist of the knob, Luna opened the door to reveal the black depth within the open door frame, then stepped inside. This was one of the abilities of the Gate Key. As soon as they walked through, they would be on the outskirts of Ace of Spades. Luna would be setting up a dining table in front of a two-story tudor house in front of a land-ship harbor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 9:26 am