Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    俺、ゴミです。

    Jīng
    Jīng

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 8
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Jīng on 9th December 2016, 2:32 pm



    hi yes hello im the lazy cat who changes neighborhoods every month mhm. im familiar with fairytail (aka ive watched like 50 episodes), but im no pro, so bear with me. 80% joining because of a friend. the other 20% is me having way too many character ideas for the fairytail universe. if i disappear, im not dead, feel free to delete me from your lives tbh bc i die every two months and then revive and its very bad, but im trying my best mmm.

    nice to meet you (???)
    Blackthorne
    Blackthorne

    Player 
    Lineage : Technological Superiority
    Position : None
    Posts : 94
    Guild : Grim Heresy
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Parasitic Infection
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty Re: 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Blackthorne on 9th December 2016, 5:13 pm

    NO problems dude.. I haven't really watched much of FT either. But either way, you are welcome to the site :D Glad to have you.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Jīng
    Jīng

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 8
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty Re: 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Jīng on 10th December 2016, 7:21 am

    eyyy thanks glad to be here
    Terith
    Terith

    Empyreal Sword


    Empyreal Sword

    Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Fan Art Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ensō Catalyst
    Position : None
    Posts : 617
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shizuo Hyouga [Primary] | Kimigiku-hime [Secondary]
    Experience : 9,600

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Renegades of Rebirth
    Second Magic: Ballad of the Battlebow [ WIP ]
    Third Magic:

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty Re: 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Terith on 11th December 2016, 7:37 am

    Welcome bruh! I believe that not many people here have actually kept up with the canon. And since the site isn't too canon-dependent, there's no need to be that into it. x3

    Hopefully you'll find your stay here (whether short or not) a memorable one! Feel free to join the chat box when its not dead and if you've any questions, you can ask the peeps there too. : D


    _____________________________________________________________________________________


    Golden Lacrima until 5/7/2019
    俺、ゴミです。 Tumblr_inline_mzuqnfX9bv1r9ajsd
    #0099ff (Speech) | #ffcc00 (Origin) | #00ccff (Spirits) | #9900cc (???)
    俺、ゴミです。 TerithSiggy
    character | magic | battle | theme | bank [wip]

    Jīng
    Jīng

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 8
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty Re: 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Jīng on 11th December 2016, 12:58 pm

    eyyy great lol

    also ya ya im in the cbox as much as i can already 8)
    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

    Player 
    Posts : 1756
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty Re: 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Cr1tikal on 11th December 2016, 2:13 pm

    Welcome to the site. We're non-canon, which means none of the characters from the show are on site, and the world, plot, and many items are changed or different. Hope you enjoy your time with us! Whether it's 2 months or 2 years.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    俺、ゴミです。 MQNhOUw

    Jīng
    Jīng

    1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Posts : 8
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

    俺、ゴミです。 Empty Re: 俺、ゴミです。

    Post by Jīng on 11th December 2016, 2:14 pm

    thank youuu//

      Current date/time is 26th January 2021, 12:09 pm