Welcome Guest! You last visited . Please welcome the newest player ChimChim16

• Patch Notes •                • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

- Inactivity - [Sora]

Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : вℓα¢к ѕαιℓѕ [ Caretaker ]
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lιƒє
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ɛ υ ρ н є м ι α
    Primary Magic: ? ? ? ?
    Secondary Magic: Ɲ / A

- Inactivity - [Sora]

Post by Sora on 5th December 2016, 10:33 am

Hello there, everyone! Just a little update here to say... well, I don't have any muse right now. I haven't been really taking good care of myself and haven't been relaxing very well, stressing out over situations that I hope have long been resolved along with people as well. Therefore, I just wanted to say that I'll be taking a break for the time being until I can either find a way to relax (if everything has been resolved), or take the time to get anything else resolved that needs to be (and then relax if nothing else pops up).

I do apologize to all of those I'm in threads with at the moment. For the group ones (such as certain intros and a social), you can skip over me. As for one-on-one socials, it may be even longer before I get to them. And I'm deeply sorry for that. I hope you can forgive me and you can feel free to cancel them if you'd like. I don't know how long my break will be but I can confirm it won't be permanent.

Until then, fare thee well and you all have fun!

Ɛυρнємια // Mαgιc (???) // Ɓαηк

"I'll find them again... Even if I have to give up everything."

Ƭнємєѕ:
    Kujikesou Ni Naru Watashi Wo Sasaete Kudasai [Main]:

© ??? @ ???
    Ʋιoℓιn Sonαтα Ɲo. 9 [Battle]:

© Yuuna Shinohara (Violin) & Eriko Kawachi (Piano) @ Epic Records Japan Inc.
    Goddess Aliannah

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Staff Quiz- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Have Alyia On Your Friend List- Be on Venir's Friend List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Have Thorn On Your Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Player-
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : Blessed by The Angel
    Guild : Black Sails
    Mentor : Deniel- Secondary
    Experience : 109,110
    Brownie Points : Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Alyia Spero Nyström
    Primary Magic: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Secondary Magic: Fallen Angel Take Over

Re: - Inactivity - [Sora]

Post by Goddess Aliannah on 5th December 2016, 5:11 pm

Get better Sora, I hope that you will be able to resolve what is happening and relax.

Aliannah | Felicionem | Aria Band | Oya | Moon Moon | Heaven and Hell
    #33cc99 | #cc6666
    Missions:

109,110/275,000
    Cirven

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Dog Demon of Absorption
    Position : Guild Master
    Guild : Onyx Moon GM/Captain/WFTC CEO
    Cosmic Coins : 30
    Experience : 222,013

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Cirven Mizune
    Primary Magic: Devil's Zeal
    Secondary Magic: Aphyon Jivven

Post by Cirven on 5th December 2016, 5:36 pm

Hope you feel better soon. I'll bother ya on skype if anything.

Character Info:
    Sora

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Fallen- Player -

Character Sheet

Post by Sora on 16th January 2017, 8:20 pm

UPDATE ;; Hello there, everyone!

I know it's been a while since I've been around and posted, and I sincerely apologize for that. The last time I even posted in this Hiatus thread was because I didn't have any muse along with situations happening in real life. Well, I came back to say that it'll be just a little while longer before I'm able to return fully with confidence and no worries. I really am sorry for those of you that have been kept waiting all this time but more things have occurred that are somewhat too personal for me to explain.

All I can really give the gist of is I was involved in a workplace accident where I received two hard hits to the head, and I haven't been able to work for a while until just recently. There have also been other situations beforehand that were rather delicate, but everything is lightening up for now bit by bit.

Yes, you'll see me possibly lurking and popping in for a short period of time every now and again just like in the last few rare occasions where I've posted in certain areas. That's my way of letting people know I'm still around. But again, I thank you all very much for even taking the time to read this if you do... and I sincerely do hope you all are having wonderful days and that you stay safe!

With well wishes,

Shu/Sora

And if you're having a tough time yourself...:

Don't worry! We all believe in you!

Ƭнємєѕ:

© ??? @ ???

Cirven

Moderator- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player -

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven on 16th January 2017, 9:03 pm

Glad to see you back in some sort of form, Shu. Hope you can get back a bit more so that we can have this goofy story with Euphemia and Aliannah with Cirv lol.

Other than that, I'm glad to hear you are doing better and hope things stay that way for you.

Character Info:
    Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : Myself
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

Post by Salrynn on 17th January 2017, 3:54 am

No worries, Sora! Just stay safe and be as happy as you can be <3 <3

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Fan Art Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Being- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player -
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : Saint of Tranquility
    Guild : Fairy Tail [GM]
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Mentor : Anna Litbell and Speculo
    Experience : 70,025

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Sorano Granon
    Primary Magic: Solid Script
    Secondary Magic: Auric Reflection Magic / No Longer Human: Identity

Post by ivyleaf33 on 17th January 2017, 4:16 am

No need to worry bout our social, it's of little importance compared to your other threads I'm guessing, and I understand perfectly <3

Sorano Granon | Solid Script | Auric Reflection Magic | No Longer Human: Identity | Bank | History

What the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? Why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV?

Sora

Character Sheet

Post by Sora on 17th January 2017, 6:30 am

QUICK NOTE ;; Thank you, you guys! You all are very sweet and kind, truly. c:

Really quickly, I wanted to clear up something about one thing Miss Ivy said, and it's that I haven't been posting anywhere ROLEPLAY wise. No threads are holding more importance over anyone else's. It's just been miscellaneous posts along with one post in this section of the forum.

Ƭнємєѕ:

© ??? @ ???

Madame Astrid

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishval- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Tertiary Magic- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Confused Achievement- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Banana- Rainbow- Shuriken- Sword- Ninja- Hero- Fire Badge- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Be On Lester's Friends List- Be on Elyx's friends list- Be on Madame Astrid's friend list- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- Have Aiyanna On Your Friend's List- Be On Seijin's Foe List- 1 Year Anniversary- Vendetta-
    Lineage : A Soul's Wrath
    Position : Goddess of Repentance
    Guild : Crystal Swan [Ace of Amethyst]
    Mentor : Sirius [Primary], Nephthys [Secondary]
    Experience : 692,310.75
    Brownie Points : 1337

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Astrid Foss
    Primary Magic: White Dragon Slayer [1st gen]
    Secondary Magic: Soul Slayer [2nd gen] • The Musical Arts

Post by Madame Astrid on 17th January 2017, 8:17 am

Yeesh, sounds bad. ><
    Well, happy to have you back, even if you're not "back back".
    Take your time getting back into the swing of things and take care. ^^

Now she knows she'll never be afraid

Directory

Golden Lacrima until 3/25/2019

Nao

Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Sacred- Ninja- Player -
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nao
    Primary Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Secondary Magic: Chronokinesis

Post by Nao on 17th January 2017, 8:50 am

I know I've banged on about it on Skype for quite a while now but just take it easy okay? When you're in good spirits and no longer burned out from burdens then think about coming back. Until then it's doctors orders that you rest those bumps to the noggin!

And remember I'm always on the other side of Skype or messenger. ^^

Character Sheet

Post by Sora on 9th February 2017, 11:41 am

UPDATE ;;

Hey there, everybody! I hope you all are having a lovely day and that things are going alright! I just wanted to pop in here quickly (for those that haven't heard from me already) that I need a little while longer before things finally calm down. I was working through all this week and a little of last week to prepare for an upcoming special visit from a certain somebody, that being this lovely man right here: Nao!

I'll be quiet for a little over a week starting tomorrow so I still apologize for the long wait to everyone, but soon enough I'll be back in gear!

Ƭнємєѕ:

© ??? @ ???

Salrynn
    Fireworks Expert
    Fireworks Expert

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Get A Pet!- Obtain A Lineage!- The Light- The Sacred- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Forever Alone Achievement- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Be on Izayuki's Friend List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player -
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Mentor : Myself

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Summer Guiyang
    Primary Magic: Firework Magic
    Secondary Magic: Jeweled Zodiac Slayer || Cherry Blossoms

Post by Salrynn on 9th February 2017, 11:42 am

Wooo!!! I hope you both have fun!

Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player -
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Julius Seas
    Primary Magic: Water
    Secondary Magic:

Post by Julius Seas on 9th February 2017, 11:44 am

Just take it easy and don't rush things! I hope you and Nao will have fun until then take care ^^

Cirven

Character Sheet

Post by Cirven on 9th February 2017, 12:27 pm

Hope you both have a good time and we are here when you want to/can come back.

Character Info:

Current date/time is 16th July 2018, 1:53 am