Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Meeting New Members (Cascade)

Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,356

Meeting New Members (Cascade) Empty Meeting New Members (Cascade)

Post by Yuudai 4th December 2016, 2:03 pm

It was another day in the silver moon inn, tourists were inside ordering food and getting rooms while members of black rose could be seen intermingled with them finding jobs and gaining information from guests, just outside the kitchens at the bar was a recently new member of the guild and the newest Tanuki to join Gala. He was currently bartending and doing it with flair to gain extra tips and keep the customers happy while he worked. Despite Magna being the head chef of the building Gala was just as capable if not better then the man on occasion and worked hard as the sous chef to keep the kitchen flowing.

While it was clear for a while the Pink haired Danuki wiped down the bar and kept an eye out for any of his fellow guild members incase they wanted a drink or something to eat or if needed some information from him. Despite the man being a legal mage Gala did have some shady connections he could use if need be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Meeting New Members (Cascade) GSvDExK

Meeting New Members (Cascade) Empty Re: Meeting New Members (Cascade)

Post by Guest 4th December 2016, 4:31 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Entering the Silver Moon Inn was none other than the mermaid princess known as Aerwyna Salvatore, well, more like Princess Aerwyna, but that title was not to be discussed, the female has told absolutely NOBODY that she was a princess. But she has told everyone that she was a mermaid. In fact, Aerwyna turns into a mermaid quite often when it comes to being in contact with water (except when she was drinking the water). Walking in with the blue haired female was her pet toadstool known as Kinopio, Kinopio usually tells her everything that Aerwyna doesn’t know about the human world, and Aerwyna finds him very cute anyway.

“Aerwyna! Are you hungry??”

“Yes, Kinopio… Why do you think I am entering here?? I need food, and I can’t cook… I am still not used to being a human so I can’t do… well… human things.”

Closing the door behind her, she walked straight to the bar counter and sighed softly before she grabbed Kinopio and placed him onto the counter, just so she wouldn’t accidentally squish him while she was ordering.

“Excuse me.” she spoke regally, trying to grab the pink-haired male's attention. “I would like to order some food.” Aerwyna finished off her sentence with a nice smile. “Do you have any special offers on today??”

TAG: @user | WORDS: 218 | NOTES:
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 4th December 2016, 6:59 pm

Gala suddenly caught scent of something as a new person entered with their pet, from the smell the tanuki could tell this person was not human since he could smell the ocean very strongly from her and while others would call it a fishy smell Gala had been around long enough to know the difference. The woman who’s name was Aerwyna quickly sat down and got his attention and asked him if she could order along with asking if there was any special offers today. At that Gala gently smiled and nodded.”sure I’ll prep you something to eat I have a few special recepies I can make for you for now here is something to drink” he said as he pulled out a wine glass and a small bottle before he poured out a glass of emerald colored alcohol for her.”Enjoy a glass of Emerald wine while I get to work, my name is Gala of Black Rose if you have any questions” he said with a small bow before he headed into the kitchen.

After a few moments the smell of strawberrys started to waft out of the kitchen as Gala emerged after a while with a rice bowl filled with what looked like red grains of rice. “here you go a bowl of strawberrice right out of the steamer.” he said as he placed the bowl down in front of the mermaid along with some untensils . Gale had a knack for knowing what people liked to eat and Strawberrice was perfect for a starter course as it was sweet since each grain was a tiny strawberry but you got some sourness if you took bigger bites to balance it out.”so what brings you here miss from your scent you seem to favor the ocean a lot” he said casually.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 4th December 2016, 7:44 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

“Ooh, oh, thank you!” The mermaid gleamed a smile towards the man, he was going to get her a drink! Wait… what was a drink?? She was sure he has heard of the word before but she has already forgotten. Her comprehension was limited because she didn’t really have the need to speak much in general underwater. Being in the land made her use her full speaking ability and sometimes that shown. She was then quickly handed something called emerald wine, something she has never heard before either, this was going to be fun.

“Pleased to meet you Gala, it is a pleasure to meet someone from the same guild that I have yet to meet!” Aerwyna admitted. She loved to meet new people because it made her feel like she had a bigger circle of friends to hang out with, friends were good. She couldn’t make many friends back in the mermaid kingdom.

She was then quickly handed something called strawberrice to go nicely with her emerald wine. She took a sip of the wine and took a bite of the rice. They both were very delicious and she was glad to be treated to such food.

Upon hearing Gala’s question, Aerwyna blinked a few times before she bit her lower lip nervously. “To be honest, I am a mermaid, and well… I wanted to try the air for once!” Aerwyna admitted as she took another sip of her emerald wine. “I love being up here so far, it is so different but it is so good at the same time!”

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES:
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 4th December 2016, 10:08 pm

Gala was rather surprised at the woman revealing her identity as a mermaid and he smiled a bit,”a mermaid it seems we gather all kinds of non humans here” he said as his hair shifted to a dark forest green and tanuki ears popped out of his head as well as large bushy tail behind him that swayed to and from calmly.”rest assured you will fit right in here we have all kinds of creatures here from Tanuki like myself to demons” he explained as he poured himself a glass of Doham Spring Sake one of the most delicious sakes in the world, glancing at the bottle Gala saw a note from Pair that told him not to hog it all this time and the curse user just shook his head and crumpled up the note.

I just relized you know my name but I don’t know yours” Gala said as he relized also that he had given the woman a glass of wine that wasn’t chilled and he gently touched the side of her glass for a moment while channeling his curse and caused the wine to chill so it would taste better. “sorry I thought you might like a chilled glass of wine rather then a room temp one” he said chuckling a bit.”so miss care to tell me a bit about yourself I do love to learn about new members “ he asked as he took a sip of his sake and sighed in satisfaction.

Post by Guest 5th December 2016, 9:22 am

You can breathe

In clear blue water

“Oh wow.” Aerwyna couldn’t help but gasp in amazement at his comments and from the transformation he just shown to her. Even though she didn’t know what tanuki’s are, she knew fine well what demons were. The mermaids that she was with a lot of the time though were a bit… stereotypical. They seen demons as brethrens of heresy, always calling them idiots and only wanting power for themselves. Aerwyna didn’t think of such a thing about them, but it was clear that they cared about species more than they should have done.

Continuing to watch his bushy tail sway back and forth, she bit her lower lip before she then looked to the bartender once more. He spoke up, announcing that he doesn’t know her name. Silly her, she forgot to actually introduce herself. Oops. He also seemed to have touched her glass to apparently change its temperature, stating that she may have preferred it chilled and not the room temperature. Giving the wine another sip with its added chill to it’s taste and gave a nod of approval, it really was nice!

“Ah, urm…” She was stumped this time, she couldn’t just tell him that she was a princess. But she was sure that she could tell him everything else that didn’t associate with her being a princess. “Well, I am Aerwyna Salvatore and this is my pet toadstool, Kinopio. He helps me a lot!” She exclaimed before she hugged the toadstool who croaked out a shocked reaction in response.

“Aerwyna!” Kinopio flailed as much as he could until he was let go from the females grasp. He was able to breathe properly again and he placed his tiny arm to his chest. “Ohhh, thanks…”

“Sorry Kinopio…” She chuckled nervously. “Anyways! About me… urm… hmm… there is nothing interesting about me apart from the fact that I love dancing! Especially sword dancing! I also love to sing! But I hate people abusing fish as I am one obviously, YUUUUCKKKKK!” She stated. “I also love being around friends and company, I don’t like to be alone.” Aerwyna also had a few things going on that she would prefer others not to know about, but as always, she will definitely not be telling him about other… stuff.

“And well, urm, what about you?!” The female exclaimed. “That is, unless you don’t want to.” She quickly took another bite of the strawberrice, which was still as delicious as the last time.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 5th December 2016, 11:28 am

it’s a pleasure to met you Aerwyna and your little friend as well, a word of advice though stay away from the kitchen Kinopio the head chef likes new ingredients and he might mistake you for one” Gala explained looking at the mushroom creature, he had never seen such a thing before. the Danuki could see that the woman was rather nervous about something but he decided not to pry since he knew some creatures liked their privacy himself included, at hearing her mention that she loved to dance and sing Gala gained a small smile on his face, he had never seen a mermaid dance before and much less sing it sounded like a sight to behold .

that sound amazing I would love to see you dance and hear you sing sometime", he said before he heard he state she hated seeing fish abused.” I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t prepare sushi for you since its raw fish” the tanuki mentioned blinking slightly in surprise when she asked him about himself.”me well I do enjoy cooking quite a bit, I’ve made quite a name for myself in the 200 years I’ve been around here, I also enjoy making money since it helps the guild and another goal I’m working towards but if there is one thing I hate its liars” he said as he took another sip of sake.”I must say you look very human for being a mermaid but then again a lot of us here in Black Rose can hide rather well, the only thing that tipped me off about you was your scent, you smell like ocean water” he said calmly

Post by Guest 6th December 2016, 1:04 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Kinopio just tilted his head the moment he was told that and he jolted straight for Aerwyna’s arms, causing the mermaid to fall on the back of her chair. He was so nervous and shy, he wasn’t used to others speaking to him apart from Aerwyna herself. In obvious pain, the mermaid quickly stood up and sorted out her chair before she sat back up and ready to listen to Gala continue with his chat. She was quite enjoying it, if she must say so herself. She hasn’t enjoyed such a conversation in a while, even if the best of conversations she usually gets are from Kinopio.

Aerwyna bit her lower lip the moment Gala mentioned that he would love to see her sing and dance. She was sure that he was just saying that to keep her interested, which Aerwyna quite enjoyed. She liked that fact, it didn’t keep her from looking awkward as such, nor did it keep her from being silent, maybe an ounce of conversation was all she needed.

Upon talking about himself, she was glad that she tried her best not to lie. She knew that she was hiding a pretty big secret herself, but she didn’t hide anything else. She felt like she can talk about her mermaid form freely in Black Rose because of what Gala stated earlier. It’s just other guilds that she would feel that she would have more trouble telling about herself to.

“Ah yes, that’s because I look completely human on the land, but if water comes into contact with me, I will turn into a mermaid, it’s why I don’t understand why drinking fluids is ok, hehehehe. On the bright side, you will know when I am around when you smell me!” She grinned as she chuckled to herself.

There was one thing that surprised her, the man was around 200 years and that was a very long time. Are tanukis always young looking?? Even her father was immortal age-wise and even he still looked like someone that could resemble an old man of sorts.

“I see…” She placed her hand on her chin once more, Kinopio jumped back onto the counter from Aerwyna’s legs and he sat himself down once more.

“I… must admit, I wouldn’t think you were over 200.” She spoke. “I would have thought you were closer to your 20s.”

TAG: @user | WORDS: 396 | NOTES:
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 7th December 2016, 11:13 am

Gala chuckled a bit when the mushroom creature seemed to get shy when he spoke to him, as the mermaid said that she only took her real form in water the tanuki nodded in understanding though he was glad she found humor in the fact that her scent could tip off other people,”that is true though mostly I think slayers and creatures with a higher sense of smell can catch your scent normal people won’t catch it.” at her surprise at his age Gala grinned a bit,”I’m not sure myself but it might be due to the fact that Tanuki are youkai and we live very long lives” he explained before he spoke again.
    "As far as other people transforming I know that me and the guild master can change at will” Gala explained as he suddenly was engulfed in a puff of smoke and he looked like he wasn’t there anymore.

From the floor Aerwyna would suddenly hear tiny claws scuttling across the wood of the inn floor before she would feel a small paw touch her leg. If she looked down she would see a fluffy Tanuki looking up at her innocently, it was actually Gala in his Tanuki form but he hardly took it so the mermaid was the first one to get a good look at it.

Post by Guest 7th December 2016, 3:21 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

What he about her scent surprised her on a sense of irony, mainly because she was a dragon slayer. She was ready to tell him about her being a dragon slayer due to the irony of the scent and such. The female chuckled some more as she finally opened up her mouth. But before she could even speak out a single word the tanuki vanished. Aerwyna had to take a quick look around before she heard some scattering noises. The noises were very quiet first, but they got louder and louder with each and every second.

Suddenly, the female felt a paw on her leg and she couldn’t help but have to look down to see who was pawing at her. It was a creature that she hasn’t seen before in her life, it looked fluffy and cute. She was curious as to what it was. Before she could ask Kinopio however, she heard his croaky voice loud and clear.

“That Aerwyna, is a tanuki!”

“Oh my… they look soooo cute!” The mermaid exclaimed, trying not to fangirl at her first sighting of a cute ball of fluff. She stood up from her chair and she kneeled down to be eye to eye with the animal. So this was Gala’s tanuki form?? Well he looked very cute as a tanuki then!

“Oh my, you are soooo cuteee!” Aerwyna commented once more to the Tanuki, stroking and fussing him. She never thought she would see such a little cutie. “Hehehehehe, so adorable.” Eventually, Aerwyna picked him up and smiled softly at him.

MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 8th December 2016, 11:33 am

Gala just stared up at her with his golden eyes in his tanuki form and internally he was grinning, no one could resist the power of the tanukis cuteness and it was something that he and Izayuki knew how to use very well. while she stroked his fur he just enjoyed the sensation and stayed in the form a bit longer but he was rather surprised when she picked him up and he blinked at her a few times yipped at her to let him down on the bar top. The tanuki could only wonder for a moment if she remembered that he was a youkai and this was just another form to him.

If she put him down he would simply sit there much like a cat would and let his tail sway behind him before he would yawn cutely and simply watch kinopio and aerwyna for a few more moments.

(sorry its short I'm exausted)

Post by Guest 9th December 2016, 11:38 am

You can breathe

In clear blue water

“Aerwyna, shouldn’t you put him down now??”

“Awh, but I don’t want to… Fine, I guess I will… He doesn’t seem to enjoy it after all.” Aerwyna took note of his cute little yap and placed him onto the countertop. The tanuki did seem incredibly cute as he stared at the female with his yellow eyes that Aerwyna couldn’t seem to drift away from, they looked like they were ready to suck in the mermaid princess, she was going to be honest now. She could see all the wisdom that was within his eyes and so she believed his age moreso now. This also made her want to show off her mermaid form to the man, but she didn’t like her mermaid form and she kind of wasn’t really ready to show off her form to the male at the same time, what would he think of her anyway?! Pfft.

Placing her hand on him once more, she fussed him over. She couldn’t get over just how adorable he was.

“Hey… Kinopio, why don’t you pet him…?”

“N-no… I think I will be fine…” Kinopio answered shyly.

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: short post :(, sorry.
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 9th December 2016, 12:14 pm

Gala sat on the table and enjoyed the feeling of his fur being pet but his ears suddenly twitched and the creature glanced around Aerwyna and saw one of the inn patrons was being very rowdy and causing trouble. With a small hop Gala hopped off the bar and transformed back into his human form in a puff of smoke,”sorry Aerwyna I’ll be right back” he said as he approached the man causing trouble,”Sir I’m going to half to ask you to leave” he said before the man rounded towards him.” and what if I don’t want to mongral, also why are your kind in charge of this nice place it should be in the hands of humans not animals” he complained before Galas eyes hardened and an eerie magenta aura covered him causing a feeling of dread to wash over the building for a moment.

I asked nicely now I have to get rough” Gala growled before the man smirked.”just try it you..” the man didn’t finish his words before he was frozen solid.” Feel the bite of mother nature.. Absolute!” he declared before he suddenly hit the man with a punch and the air reverberated for a moment.”Impact” the tanuki muttered before the man was suddenly sent rocketing out the door of the in and into a wall where the ice around him broke leaving him with sever frostbite. As Gala walked back over to the mermaid he smiled a bit as the aura left him along with the evil feeling.”I’m sorry you had to see that I don’t like having to play bouncer unless I have to” he said as he walked back behind the bar.

Post by Guest 11th December 2016, 2:29 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Aerwyna was having lots of fun with Gala. He seemed so sweet and she cannot get over just how cute he truly was, but there was one question that popped into her mind ever so effectively, all land animals are cute as tanukis right?? All the animals that belonged in underwater were extremely cute and graceful, but there were also some animals that were highly dangerous like sharks and piranhas, of course, Aerwyna payed no heed to them whilst she was underwater except on a few occasions, she was half fish after all.

Suddenly, the tanuki version of Gala seemed to react to something that was happening in the inn, he then transformed back to a human and announced that he would be right back, Aerwyna didn’t know why the customer seemed to be getting so angry. This was an inn and you get what you’re given, so what was so bad about that?? Unless they were angry about something else… which Aerwyna doubted.

When the customer tried to insult Gala, Aerwyna got up in a panicked state, picking up her emerald wine while she was at it. She was going to teach that customer a lesson for being so rude! But it was too late, Gala seemed to inflict some sort of magic into them. Aerwyna was shocked at the power that the tanuki possessed, it wasn’t beautiful or graceful like hers... it was fearless, like he had the power to crush anyone within his wake… of course, Aerwyna wasn’t scared of him because they belonged to the same guild, but if she got on his bad side then she would probably be in a lot of trouble.

“Oh, it’s fine!” The female answered as she took a seat down once more while she took the last sip of her emerald wine. “I just hope no more trouble show up.”

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: short post :(
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 11th December 2016, 5:31 pm

I’m sure no more troublemakers will appear, its very rare to encounter them but the occasional racist or jerk does step into the inn once and a while,” Gala said as he saw her finish her wine.” would you care for a refill Aerwyna or do you want something not alcoholic?” he asked politely. Glancing outside at the man he had roughed up the poor sap was slowly shuffling away while in pain from the frostbite he had gained.”its rather rare I have to get involved like that and using my curse indoors is rather hard to do without causing damage” he explained knowing it was true since his curse allowed him to use the elements like they were toys but only in very destructive ways.

He shook his head for a moment.” I almost forgot to ask do you know how to cook at all Aerwyna? If your only just now on the surface I can only wonder ?” he asked trying to learn more about the young mermaid.if she couldn't cook that was a bad thing since most people and creatures needed to cook to survive.

Post by Guest 13th December 2016, 4:47 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Aerwyna nodded understandably. She knew the situation all too well, especially when she was living in the palace with her mermaid family. Her father’s guards always had to kick out people who disrespected his authority in any shape or form. Of course, Aerwyna disagreed with this heavily which was one of the main reasons why she left the palace in the first place. That, and she was extremely bored being a princess, she wanted HANDS ON EXPERIENCE of doing stuff that she has never done before.

Listening to Gala’s query slowly, the mermaid princess shook her head before she glanced over to her glass once more, taking note of it’s empty contents. “Nah, I feel lightheaded…” She admitted, she really did, that was only her first time at such a drink. Wait, what did alcoholic even mean?? She didn’t understand but she was sure that she would learn in time. She felt awkward having to ask what ‘blow’ was when she done her modelling job, she better not ask what ‘alcoholic’ was. Of course, she didn’t know she was slightly tipsy either due to her lack of knowledge of what alcohol even was.

“Oh, well… I don’t cook at all, unfortunately. I usually hunt! Which… probably wouldn’t go down well on land, would it??” The mermaid princess chuckled at the thought of herself being in some sort of weird hunter gear with a harpoon being held in one of her hands while stabbing every living animal she could get a hold of. Of course, that doesn’t happen in the land of the sea, but she heard of how humans ‘hunted’ so it just gave her a few funny thoughts.

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: MUUUCCHHH BETTER lol
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 14th December 2016, 12:59 am

Gala nodded before he took her empty glass and put it in the washer.”if you’ve never had alcohol you might not be used to it, if you plan on drinking anymore you should take it slow and build up a tolarance for it” the Tanuki suggested as he took a sip of his sake before he heard her explain that she didn’t know how to cook but she hunted which the pink haired man could only assume she ment underwater. The fact that she did not know how to cook was something that he couldn’t overlook since everyone needed to cook to survive.”no I don’t think so unless you have the right equipment however the fact that you can’t cook worrys me but I plan to remedy that” he said before he pulled out a small card and a pen from the bar and he wrote down an address on it and some instructions.

Here come to this address tomorrow around noon if your free I’ll teach you the basics and if your still interested I’ll help you learn even more” he explained before he glanced at the door and saw his partner approaching from the entrance.”I do hope you left some of that Sake for me Gala” Pair said as he moved to the side of Aerwyna and sat down beside her. His bird like face still attracted attention from the patrons but Gala had to explain to most of them that Pair was a reptile despite the bird like face and fur”ah good Timing Aerwyna this is my hunting Partner and cooking teacher Pair he raised me when I was still a child” Gala explained while the Nitro gave the mermaid a small nod as a greeting.

Post by Guest 14th December 2016, 2:35 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

So that was why she felt tipsy in the first place, alcohol has that certain effect on you. Of course she doesn’t know about the full effects of alcohol but the wine she had run down her throat was really nice and yummy. She really did want more, but if Gala suggested that if she wanted to drink more and take it slow, then she doubted that she should have another glass, she didn’t want anything worse to happen if something was to happen after all.

Gala wrote something on a piece of paper for the mermaid princess and then instructed her to come by his house tomorrow. In reality, she had a real big struggle reading it but she wanted to prove to Gala that she could read properly! However… when she started to read the address, she was making no sense whatsoever, instead of saying what the number was, she said “Weird symbol urm… urm…” She then said some more mumbo jumbo to the point that Kinopio just snatched the note off her and shook his head, indicating that she was reading all that wrong. Before Aerwyna could react however, she spotted a human sit next to her, but the human looked a little different from what she would call a human. Unlike her and Gala who could change their forms, the humanoid was introduced to her by Gala himself. Aerwyna couldn’t help but also give a small nod in return.

“Pleased to meet you, Pair.”

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: MUUUCCHHH BETTER lol
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 17th December 2016, 4:00 pm

Gala had to resist the urge to laugh when he saw she was having trouble reading his handwriting even though his penmanship was perfect  it must have been another thing she didn’t know from living under the water, when she nodded to pair the nitro seemed rather calm  which was rare since the creature didn’t like strangers very much.”if I heard right your going to teach this young  woman Gala do you even have enough ingredients at the house to do so?” the nitro inquired while the Taunki waved him off.”Relax Pair I have plenty of ingredients in storage and some of the things you gathered for me as well” he explained before the nitro nodded,

Well while I am here I should get something to eat  how about some Ruby Crab legs”” the Nitro asked while Gala nodded and went to prepare them,  a little while later he came out with a plate of hot crab legs and put them out for both Aerwyna and Pair to eat before he  passed the mermaid what looked like rubys”here you can sell these for the value of actual rubies I thought it might help you out” he said as he motioned for them to dig into the crab meat.

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 6:50 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Aerwyna looked to the human bird thing as they spoke out about having something called ‘ingredients’. If the man didn’t have this strange word known as ingredients then she will feel really bad, considering the same exact sentence involved her herself. Of course, the female fell silent when they both spoke about then having some food. Looking down the empty strawberrice bowl that Kinopio must have eaten all by himself when Gala left the area. She couldn’t help but look to the humanoid bird who seemed to be sitting there casually and all by himself.

“So, how are you today, good sir??” Aerwyna asked regally as she gave off a soft, friendly smile. Smiles are good after all and it can brighten someone's day!

Not long afterwards, Gala came back with ruby crab legs and even placed what resembled rubies in the hands of the mermaid princess, Aerwyna nodded in thanks as she placed them beside her plate of crab legs and started the eat the crab legs with glee… “This is delicious!” The female announced.

TAG: @user | WORDS: -- | NOTES: Short post, sorry.
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Yuudai
    Yuudai

Player 

Post by Yuudai 18th December 2016, 8:07 pm

Pair just glanced at the woman before shrugging.”I’m doing alright” he said simply as he took a few crab legs and his face split vertically slightly while he ate, Gala chuckled at the Nitros answer.”” the Taunki explained while said nitro just shot him a dirty look before snatching the sake away from the pink haired man.”Oi don’t be such a sourpuss you know its true” Gala snarked before he sighed and put his saucer away.”hey Sous Chef we need some help in here please” one of the cooks said before the Taunki shook his head with a smile on his face.”if you’ll excuse me miss I am needed elseware consider your meal on the house” he said before he darted forward and gave the mermaid a small peck on the cheek before he headed off into the kitchen with a small wave of his hand to her and Pair.

Post by Guest 18th December 2016, 8:35 pm

Aerwyna listened to the nitro, she was happy that he was doing okay. She was a bit freaked out by the way he ate the crab legs however, but then again, everyone had their different eating habits. She certainly knew that Kinopio had weird ones for sure.

Aerwyna couldn't help but chuckle to herself when the two had a little rant with each other. Her parents had that all the time before her mother died, she thought it was really cute so she didn't intervene.

A different voice was heard and so Gala replied, it seemed he had to sort stuff out. He parted from the mermaid finally, but not before kissing the princess on the cheek. Aerwyna's face went red, she didn't expect that at all. He even said the meals were on the house.

"Good... bye..."

Current date/time is 19th March 2024, 2:32 am