Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam]

Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hollowed Summons
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam] Empty Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam]

Post by Vlad 3rd December 2016, 5:58 pm

What was life without death? Order without chaos? Light without dark? These are fundamental laws of the universe that relied on each other to exist. Without darkness, how could a person ever experience light? This was something that people often decided to ignore. Death was the limiter to life. Without death, the world would overpopulate. What would be left if this was to occur? A world that was dead. Having refined all the natural resources, in order to support the unlimited life, the world would be barren. Slowly losing its life, until there was nothing left. Yes. Life could not exist without death. It was in this same way that law could not exist without outlaws. These two groups had to keep each other in check; they had to ensure one did not become more powerful than the other. Yes, this was how it was meant to be. A system of checks and balances for all of life. All of existence. As of late, however, it seemed that this scale was tipping in favor of the law. With the number of legal mages now outnumbering the “dark” guilds it was a time where the council could do as they please, and face little opposition. This was the world they were forced to live in, this was the world he was looking to change; this was the world in which death needed to reign supreme.

Having just recently finished a rather long job Vlad had decided it was time to do something he would fully enjoy; time to do something that furthered his, no, their agenda. “Well, where shall it be today? What is my objective?” He spoke with a slight lull. He had no real plan for any of this; he was simply going to wing this entire day. Well, it was how he usually went about his day and it usually worked out fine! “Fuck it, let's have some fun!” He chuckled, cracking his neck. At the moment he was simply in the middle of the woods; having woken up moments earlier it seemed that he had traveled a decent distance into the forest. He was so deep, in fact, that all that was audible was the sounds of the beasts that filled the forest; it was a rather eerie feeling. It was something that one did not experience often. It was something that Vlad was not finding to be the best at the moment; it was putting him oddly on edge and that was not something that was wanted in this situation. It would cause an error in judgement, and that was something he could not accept. Letting out a sigh, he simply began his travels. He had no real destination, though he knew where ever it was that he would arrive, it would lead to a new era for himself. For what he fought. A new era was about to begin, he was sure of it.

With each step he could feel his goal approaching; yes, he knew what he had to do. It was rather simple, though that did not mean it was a simple execution. He had found, after the few moments he thought on it, that the best way to do this was to simply increase her influence. Where should he do this? Was a question that had him a bit hesitant, though it did not matter. He knew that so long as it was increased he would have no problem in furthering their goals as a whole. It was as he came to realize the significance of what this could mean for their future. If this was as successful as he believed it would be, then they would have acquired a stronghold or two for future use. Well, this was all going to be built upon their devotion. Their loyalty. It was with this that Vlad was able to see the edge of the village. It was one that seemed to have a population that was no more than a few hundred. He had no doubts that he would be able to find at least a few new followers in this place. Even if he did not, then it would simply lead to new sacrifices in her name. Either way, he benefited from this.

It was with this first sight of the village that Vladimir began to smirk. It was going to be a long day and he wanted to begin promptly. It was with this determination that he would begin his entrance to the town. With a smirk he began to mask his aura, there was no need to attract unnecessary attention. Not yet. It was with this that he would enter the town.

When attempting a job as delicate as this there were a few things on could look for. A few places that almost guaranteed at least a couple followers. The first place one could look was the poor house. It was a place for those without an out, those who have nothing left to lose and everything to gain. This would be his first target.

Walking through the village the socioeconomic gap became quite evident. In one district there were townhouses and multiple high end shops, in the neighboring district there was nothing but rundown apartments, abandoned stores and homeless. There were no indication that there was anything resembling a poor house this would make due. Simply having an audience that felt disenfranchised was enough. These were the easiest of targets, and could very well be the most loyal. Promise a starving man food and he will kill. Give a starving man food and he will be yours. People were easy to manipulate in this way. They were awfully materialistic beings.

With his brilliant smile he would simply approach a group of men. Their hair shaggy, clothes torn and skin dirty it was as though they hadn't bathed in months. Hell, they may not have. Who knew? “Hello fellas, how are you doing? I see you are in quite a predicament. Now, I know what you're thinking, ‘Look at this guy, just trying to sell us some bs to vote for x.’ Let me tell you this right off the bat. I have no real motivation in approaching you all. The only reason I am doing so is because I see a bit of myself in you all. Yes, I already know how it sounds. How could I say this? Well, I was not always as well off as I am now. But, do you know how I became this way? It was rather simple. I took a single pledge. I promised to help a single person and they made my life into this. It sounds sketchy, I know, but it’s true. If you lot chose to trust in me, I’m sure that we can come to a rather quick agreement, yes?” He spoke with a very fluid motion, as though he had spent the entire night practicing this single blob of speech. This blob, however, was simply something he had made on the spot. It seemed to be something that they would enjoy hearing. If they enjoyed hearing it, there was a chance they would conform and simply accept what he had requested. “Please, do take your time and talk amongst yourselves. I will simply leave you this.” He would simply lay a piece of paper down, placing it in front of him. “Should you decide you would like to take me up on this offer, simply follow the instructions.” It was with this that he would simply turn his back and walk off, putting his hand in the air to wave. “Hope to see you all soon!” He chuckled. What was written on the note was rather simple, why complicate something that was meant to simply be an act of devotion? The not read as follows:
    In order to prove your worth, which will determine whether you merit this second chance at life, you must complete a few simple actions. The first action is very straightforward, very easy. Acquire one of the following: chalk, paint, blood. Any of those will work in order to complete the next phase. The next objective is to simply draw out this:
    Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam] Summoning_circle___sanguine_by_shadow_path-d8q6ysa. This is an integral part of the passage. From here all you must do is pool a bit of your magic into the circle. What happens from there all depends how you react to what appears; how well you do as you must.
    It was a rather straightforward task, one an infant could complete. It was with this that he had decided it was up to them.

From this location he would simply allow for time to works its magic. If they did not do as the note said today, then they would simply do it the day after or maybe a week later, perhaps a year. It did not matter simply because he knew it was going to occur at some point in time. Patience, something Vlad was not very fond of, was now a key point to this little plan of his. Well, it seemed Vlad had gotten lucky for once! Within a few days he could feel the magic energy that was being emitted near the note. With a slight smirk he would simply materialize himself on the circle. “So, I see you have come to a wise decision.” Stepping forward he would smirk, looking over the group of people. “Let's get to work!” It was with this that he would begin to walk toward the group of people. “The first thing that must be done is very simple. We must prove that you have what it takes to be her disciple. It is something that every single one of you will have a problem with, but can all do. Those of you who have weak stomachs may wish to leave at this point. We need each of you to commit a sacrifice in her name. We need you prove that you are ready to sacrifice it all in order to further her goals. In order to further our goals.” He had a smirk on his face as he began to explain the general plan to them.

These men and women totaled to around twenty or so members. It was not a very large group of new followers, but it would do. “Well, I suppose that we should first clarify on what would would make a good target. Anyone. This sacrifice can be any person, so please do have fun with it! Do wait here! I have something to show you!” It was with this that he had simply walked away from the group once more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam] Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank
    HalibelAkuma
    HalibelAkuma

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of Peace
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Requip: The Holy Knight
    Second Magic: None
    Third Magic:

Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam] Empty Re: Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam]

Post by HalibelAkuma 3rd December 2016, 7:24 pm

Three days ago, the young and inexperienced Infinity Hydra wizard Halibel Akuma had passed through the small village on her way to a rather dangerous job. She was tasked with retrieving a relic from a cave that was not too far from the aforementioned village. It seemed though that the client failed to mention just how many other people would be seeking this relic, so Halibel ran into a little trouble when she had reached cave. A group of slightly more powerful wizards were able to overpower her and leave her in a rather weakened state. If it were not for the fact that they had already gotten what they were looking for by the time the battle was over, Halibel’s life would have certainly fell in there hands. She was able to use up the rest of her strength though to make her way back to the village. The resident doctor took it upon himself to look after the injured mage, who managed to stay unconscious for three full days. The young girl was still suffering from an illness that weakened her holy power as well, which probably contributed towards the failure of her job.

After three days had passed Halibel found herself in the unfamiliar home of the village doctor’s home. She stood up from the bed and looked around small home, trying to figure out where she was. Her armor had been removed, and about half of her body was covered in bandages. Halibel stepped outside of the house to try and find someone that could tell her where she was. “This village… I passed through here on the way to the cave.” She continued to walk around until she had finally seen someone to question. Halibel was able to stumble upon Vlad. She glared at him as she held her injured left arm. The young knight could feel her stomach turning as she thought, “I know this feeling… Something bad is able to happen.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________

|Character Profile|Magic|Bank|
    Active Jobs
    |1|2|3|
    Vlad
    Vlad

Harbinger of Death

Harbinger of Death

Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- A-Rank- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Arm of Destiny
    Mentor : Self Taught
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Hollowed Summons
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam] Empty Re: Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam]

Post by Vlad 3rd December 2016, 7:43 pm

Vlad smirked as he bumped into the female, this was going to be much easier than he had expected. Grabbing the female by her arm and covering her mouth he simply dragged the female back to the group. "This is how it is done." Tossing the female to the floor, Vlad simply stepped on her leg, placing a knee on the side of her chest. Tearing off the females bandages he drew his knife. "It is not too delicate; simply carve the same circle into their chest!" He chuckled, beginning to carve the females chest, taking no moments to rest. From there he simply slit her throat. After this he began to chant in some foreign language. "And you are done. Got it? Have some fun." He chuckled, exerting his influence on the group; they would feel no remorse for having to do this. They would actually enjoy it. As Vlad walked off into the distance he could hear screams of villagers, and simply chuckled. "Easy as always."

Reaching New Levels of Debauchery [Vlad's A rank Exam] Tumblr10
    Hallowed Summons § Vlad Chao § Bank

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:02 am