Dark Star Origins is the second half to Eris's true magic. It, like her Immortal Ice, remain corrupted however with the influence of the Fell Masters, placing a malevolent twist on the power. Dark Star Origins is the power to manipulate and control gravity and space through the creation of singularities, but since the introduction of the Fell Master's influence it is twisted as such that it does not simply create singularities, but creates dark stars, holes through creation that lead to endless void and antilife, through which these holes spill out endless horrors and strike terror that reverberates through nature itself causing reality bend and tear, recoiling as though the fabric of reality is stricken by horror.
The usage of Dark Star Origins is to cause crushing, damaging effects that pull or push through the bending of space or the generation of gravity, or both, and to open holes to the darkest recesses of the outer darkness beyond light's creation removed from the cycle of genesis and reality itself. Through the creation of such holes she is capable of drawing on abyssal nightmares and raw primeval power with which to command dark forces and corrupt life to create such dark forces herself, a form of necromancy of the utmost evil that ensnares, destroys, and breaks down souls. Light may not be able to escape the gravity of a singularity, but neither can souls escape the pull of a Dark Star.
The Dark Stars radiate the unholy influence from beyond the veil of our reality to induce madness and visions of aberrant secrets not meant for the minds of those who walk this realm, though some may see very little and as such are not driven to madness. Peering into the blackness of a dark star is like looking into the deepest of the unknown, gazing upon knowledge beyond sentient comprehension.
Dark Stars emanate a corrupting force that twists and mutates reality. Worlds in systems with a Dark Star anywhere close enough to see even the most subtle red glows from one will have evolution redirected in grotesque ways, modifying even the fundamental physics at work that governs the matter and energy that exists. The closer to the Dark Star, the more corruption this influence spreads.
Eris, being the Sinister Star, similarly generates a slightly modified more acute form of this corruption. It's held many names among the different civilizations exposed to it, ranging from religious explanations to being regarded as a form of radiation. Over time, this "Influence" causes mutations and death. Signs of the Influence can be seen over time as the natural world subtly twists, one might find flowers made of flesh and bone, fanged lilies, aggressive wildlife, a bird with a third eye and two sets of wings, wolves with multiple heads and scales and spines growing, insects carrying venom or poisons unheard of, spreading diseases unknown to the natural order. Ground might begin to feel more spongy and red tinted, a rock might bleed, the air might whisper or scream. Light may grow dim, colors dull.
These things build up over time, but you might find these features in places where Eris's influence is thicker, and may occur spontaneously in response to Eris's direct aura, though would return mostly to normal once exposure is lost. No benefit or detriment to the topic, just flavor text or background details to a setting.
• Effects that pull or push can switch between either state freely during their duration. Pushing can send things flying twice the area effect or range away from the origin to deal rank appropriate damage when they hit something or pulling can bring things in the area in to deal rank appropriate damage through crushing force at the origin. Objects and individuals reduced to 0HP are crushed entirely and disappear into the dark star.
• Gazing upon a dark star or feeling the effects of one induces mental/psychological damage on a deep fundamental level. Causes 5% "Horror exposure" per post per effect. Reaching 100% may cause some form of lasting mental trauma and mental or emotional breakdown making them behave irrationally or out of usual character. It's not all at once but a gradual escalation as the horror exposure accumulates.
• The Dark Stars themselves are a bit tricky. They're part hole in reality and part crushing singularity. People and objects get crushed against the singularity while magic and souls bleed through (Noting it here: Spirits and similar entities DO feel the pull). Spells that make contact with a Dark Star are destroyed if they are of equal or less rank. Spells just in the area of effect / gravity well of a dark star just lose 25% effectiveness. Spells a rank higher than the dark star in question ignore the loss.
• Dark Star abilities cannot be ignored or be entirely resisted/immune to. Individuals immune to being moved instead resist any movement shown by half the speed and half the distance. Resistant individuals similarly have their resistance halved. This ignores effects that ignore effects that would prevent abilities from ignoring their effects.
• Curse Power. As with Eris's primary, Dark Star Origins is not magic, it is Curse Power.
• Dark Star Origins is strong vs Physical magics (Boulders, Metals, Ice, Wood, ect. Some types of fire magic (Fireballs).) +50%
• Spatial mages may be able to resist being moved against their will.
• Teleportation or teleportation-like mages may be able to escape the effects.
• Individuals may not be subject to much in the way of detriments when exposed to horrors because most players presume their characters are somehow above it. As such it's mostly thematic and not expected to be a serious problem for anyone unless they let it be.
• All Dark Star spells can be identified by the red glow and general appearance of spheres.
• Dark Stars have a loosely anti-magical property to them, but they aren't effective at functioning like most anti-magic magic. Dark Stars tend to be smallish and aren't effective shields or barriers, mostly relying on distorting and shifting trajectories. The anti-magic (Not actually anti-magic, the holes just suck the magic away rather than destroying it) is mostly just for appearances sake when things strike/make contact with a dark star.
• All Dark Stars can be destroyed by similarly ranked destructive gravity or time magic. They can also be shut down by spells that create spherical barriers that could encapsulate the Dark Star, but in such encasement would take twice the Dark Star's rank in crushing damage per post until either the barrier or the dark star runs out of time or gets destroyed.
• Dark Star Origins is weak vs Energetic magics (Lasers, beams, Cold (Not Ice), Lightning, ect. Some types of fire magic (Flamethrowers).) -50%
• Sinister Star: Effect: Eris's existence is merged with that of a unique dark star called the Sinister Star. Were one to elevate their sight into a higher dimension, they'd see Eris as a singularity with an intense red aura radiating out from a devil shaped black silhouette. This alters her physical makeup on the standard dimension.
Result: Within Eris's body are intense crushing pressures that cause heat to be generated, causing a red glow whenever her crystalline body (Immortal Ice) is cracked. These pressures harden her form and hide a deep strength within her. Eris has damage resistance of 75%, but this damage resistance is reduced by 1% for every 1% of missing health she has, manifest by cracks on her body. The cracks release internal heat however, giving her a damaging aura equal to .5% enemy HP damage per for every 5% of the missing damage resistance at a range of 2.5 meters per .5%. Random fact: The Sinister Star (Eris) Casts no shadow.
Side effect: This replaces her D-rank spell slot as well, but is still considered part of this, so no MP loss, as it's not really a full effect on its own worth a UA or MP. This is partly a cosmetic effect, but also not. It doesn't merit it's own ability, but I really want to include it somewhere. The Sinister Star can impose it's own Order on reality, expressing it's own gravitational influence to override that of the local celestial object. This results in shifting Gravity and Perspective in the area. Like a weather mage would passively alter the weather of an area, Eris can alter the Gravity. This can effect just creatures/beings, or just objects/things, or both. The result, is simply changing orientation. Instead of up being up, it is now down, or sideways. Beings capable of flight or similar effects still do them with no change to its behavior. These switches can only be done once a post, preventing them from being used in quick succession preventing confusion or a sort of drying machine effect. This is natural gravity, just in a new direction. Can effect specific targeted areas, such as only effecting one room. Most people are capable of dealing with this in a variety of ways, especially at Eris's level. If not, even a weak pet could counter this effect the next time they meet.
• Black Embrace: Effect: Eris's aura as the Sinister Star radiates out into the standard dimension, manifesting as a red outline around her silhouette and a darker shadow across her when she wishes it.
Result: It makes it so her touch is considered a user-ranked special effect that holds something in place on contact with her or an object on her person, requiring effort to free one's self from equal to an S-ranked spell, or a teleportation effect. This applies the crushing force of a dark star, dealing her unarmed damage + 1/4th a user-ranked spell damage each post that contact is kept starting at the beginning of the post / when contact is made. It gives her a deceptive melee range, as individuals within 3 meters can be pulled towards her by this effect.
This same effect can be used on the environment to anchor herself in place (Making her immune to her own magic) or allow her to walk on walls/ceilings, or maintain her own personal gravity to fly at her normal movement speed with excellent maneuverability- or to make herself "Fall" at different angles. In space this allows her to travel using c/s (SOL) in place of m/s, doubling speed for every second of travel. Allowing her to explore the cosmos.
• Red Horizon: Effect: Eris is capable of reaching out with reality bending gravity magic to manipulate objects in the environment as though using telekinesis.
Result: Thrown objects have a falling speed (53m/s) and a range of 15 meters per rank. Doing so causes normal unarmed damage as though she were performing an unarmed attack, including the light/normal/heavy rules based on the object(s) she is using. The weight of an object increases the damage dealt by -50% to +100%, starting at -50% for something less than 1lb and increasing by 10% per 1lb, doubling the pounds necessary for the next 10% increase.
(2lbs for -40%. 4lbs for -30%. 8lbs for -20%. 16lbs for -10%. 32lbs for standard. 64lbs for +10%. 128lbs for +20%. 256lbs for +30%. 512lbs for +40%. 1,024lbs for +50%. 2,048lbs for +60%. 8,192lbs for +70%. 16,834lbs for +80%. 32,768lbs for +90%. And finally 65,536lbs for +100%. )
Naturally this is limited by what is in her environment for her to use. Using this on/to accompany a spell that has a tangible aspect to it that could be augmented with this, instead just adds unarmed damage to the spell and increases its projectile speed by 20m/s.
As a non-combat effect similar this can cause objects in the environment in general to break free of gravity and rise into the air and float on their own in a large area as environmental background themes.
Note: This can be used on the air itself, but since air weighs remarkably little it is of course at a -50% value. Doing so causes an obvious disturbance in the air like a wave of force.
Note: This can be used to deal damage to the object being manipulated itself, such as crushing a car in her remote grasp.
Note: This can appear to work on a person directly, but is in fact manipulating the air around them. It can be dodged or avoided like one would dodge the ripple of force from an air attack. They can also break free of a hold by using movement abilities or some sort of attack that disrupts the air around them (such as a battlecry sort of spell that releases an aoe burst that pushes the affected air away from them) Not always air, but could also be sand, rocks, debris, or something like robes that are in the area.
• Unholy Light- Eris is capable of channeling the primeval energy that flows from dark stars in order to corrupt life. She is capable of creating necromantic abominations. NPCs seen around Grim Heresy and related locations, or NPCs in general supporting Eris, are her own creations. She's capable of performing rituals in general to channel this power in various ways for plot purposes ranging from summoning or creating epic monsters or items to fight for the fun of participants in a topic, to altering her appearance or the appearance of others who wish it.
• Unbridled Terror- NPCs (Up to Weak in appropriately ranked jobs, normal in jobs of a rank less, strong in jobs two ranks less, or boss in jobs three ranks less) (Or PC's that wish it) that see Eris or a Dark Star are filled with absolute terror that induces an incoherent madness causing permanent mental trauma to some extent, leaving them with mental quirks or disabilities to varying extents depending on the mental fortitude of the recipient. Most generic NPC's will be simply mindbroken in a catatonic or comatose state with or without mad ramblings.
From the 100y job Dragonfall:
• Dragoneye: Eris is extremely perceptive as seen in several abilities throughout her resources. Having taken essence from the dragon Acnologia directly from his death, Eris has gained a keen insight into the workings of the mind, heart, and soul. She has the ability to intuit fears and desires with remarkable accuracy and get close to knowing what is going through someone's mind at a given moment. This doesn't help her too much in active combat, having negligible impact there, but out of combat it can make Eris seem unerringly keen and perceptive, like she sees through those around her.
Eris can use information seen on applications and posted in topics in which she is in to her advantage so long as it makes sense. Eris does not know for certain what is what, it mostly comes to her as feelings rather than language and stray thoughts in her own mind that she uses to intuit a situation, giving her remarkable "Instinct" in as much to appear to break the fourth wall at times.
Can't reveal secret information pertaining to important multicharacter affairs (Such as the location of a hidden guild). Generally this is just to be taken in good fun as flavor text.
Name: Dark Portal
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Support
Description: Creates a Dark Portal. A Dark Star with minimal ferocity behaving more like a hole than a singularity. Traveling through the hole allows one to appear elsewhere. Linked to her lineage, this allows her to make portals to and from hell or other alternative realms she has access to. She can appear anywhere she can see, herself or through the sight granted by pact marks.
In combat she can create portals within 100 meters of herself allowing her to redirect attacks of for her own movement. Enemies can move through these portals as well. The portals do no damage to anything and they do not stop attacks, things passing through them simply continue along their trajectory, just through the end of the opposing portal.
Portals can have any appearance or shape, but all have a red glow to them.
• Useful for movement and confusion, or sending a spell in a new direction.
• More than one portal can be present at the time, leading to more interesting scenes where there are a number of portals throughout the battle area that are freely used by both Eris and her enemies.
• Portals are black unless Eris wishes otherwise, preventing one from seeing to the other side.
• Portals take two seconds to visibly fade in, limiting their use in evading attacks. They would still require her to physically move through them as well, it's not teleportation.
• Takes one additional second to fade in per 5 meters of diameter from the initial 2.5 meter rings. Further limiting the usage in redirecting attacks, requiring longer time to create a portal large enough for larger spells.
• Portals must completely fade in before they can be used.
• Portals are entirely silent and cannot be felt, but they emit a red glow which can draw one's attention to the formation of a portal.
• Each portal has a unique appearance leading to another portal with the same shape. Star to star, circle to circle, square to square. Allowing enemies to learn how they work and adapt.
• If used to create a portal to hell, the portal cannot be closed if a PC has entered through that portal and remains in Hell, allowing allies to follow through or their eventual escape. This does not occur if they did not go through willingly (though they can find other means of escaping on their own with the power of Plot). Portals to hell all have a deep terror emanating from then different from the other portals, giving them the distinct impression of impending doom and disaster beyond the portal, an instinctive knowledge of what is beyond, preventing someone from passing through one mistakenly.
Signature Spell- Legendary Weapon
Name: Pocket Star
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Offense
Description: Creates a small Dark Star the size of a cantaloupe, or about three times a softball. This Dark Star can be thrown manually or with other effects otherwise it will remain fixed in the air wherever Eris leaves it. Generates a 20 meter pull effect of B-rank power towards the dark star which causes B-rank crushing damage. This is one effect, the force of the pull just causes damage.
• Mild disruption.
• To compensate it being quick to use, deals B-rank effectiveness though an A-rank spell.
• Only one Pocket Star can be made at a time. Using Pocket Star again makes the previous disappear.
Signature Spell bonus B-rank.
Name: Blood Star
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Offense/support
Description: Creates a small Dark Star high in the air above. This Dark Star is similar to Dark Portal in that it focuses on the hole aspect of a Dark Star sacrificing the force aspect. This Blood Star is a portal leading specifically to a cross section between the elemental plane of fire, and the elemental plane of blood.
The Blood Star appears high in the sky pitch black and burning with a crimson cornea as the blood bleeds from the bottom of the Blood Star becoming a flowing red waterfall about 5 meters in area, up to 250 meters tall (to the hole in the sky, or however tall/high Eris made the hole). For some reason the bloodfall keeps its shape and doesn't disperse as it falls.
The scalding flow of blood will cause C-rank damage on contact and can easily be directed and manipulated by the push and pull of Dark Stars.
• Creates a dark portal that pours scalding blood onto the battlefield.
• Requires clever usage in order to benefit from, as it's literally just a hole that's spilling hot liquid.
• Effected by heat resistance.
• Can be messed with by Wind magic. Potentially blood magics. Or other gravity magics.
Name: Black Sun Eclipse
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Support
Description: Black Sun Eclipse creates a large Dark Star 30 meters in diameter 300 meters above the current area(The entire point being that it's a skyward effect...) (Or at some point within 100 meters of Eris). This dark star pulls objects and individuals towards itself with S-rank force within 100 meters, A-rank force within the next 100, and so on. Meaning if it were 300 meters above the land, people on the ground would be under only a B-rank influence.
The primeval energy radiating from the black sun makes it more difficult to think good positive thoughts while encouraging dark negative thoughts and buffs evil entities that are attuned to this energy (Pact Mark) by 25% across the board. Evil or not entities that are not attuned would be cowed, receiving the 25% as a debuff instead of a buff.
• Major disruption of wide area with a somewhat small boost to allies / curse to enemies.
• Reduced effectiveness when further away from the star, making it unreliable. Some targets may be pulled towards it while others would not be pulled.
• The buff and debuff only apply when the black sun is in line of sight. Find some solid shade to negate it. Casts a red light, anywhere the red light touches is effected. So just block the light.
• The MP used in casting this spell doesn't return until the spell ends, and drains an additional 1% per post for over double the MP cost in the end. This is to compensate for being a little more potent than some spells of the rank.
Name: Gravity Spike
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Offense - Chained Spell
Description: Spikes gravity in a 30 meter sphere of shadow and red light appearing somewhere within 80 meters. Those in the area have their gravity spiked in a direction of Eris's choosing after one and a half seconds of forewarning by the sphere to get out, after that time passes they will be spiked to terminal velocities "falling" in a direction for 3 seconds (Traveling about 159 meters, 53m/s). Deals B-ranked damage if spiked into the ground they are standing on, but A+B-ranked damage (to themselves and something hit) if spiked into an object farther away that they crash into. Deals no damage if spiked into the air and they don't hit anything, provided they have the means to not take damage once they fall back to the ground when the spike ends.
Chaining this spell simply causes the sphere of influence to remain or be moved to somewhere else within range. Enemies thrown by one that pass through the area of a second are spiked to double the speed/potential damage. Repeated spikes continue to double the speed but just add A-rank damage if they hit something.
• Sends targets flying to collide with something (ideally). ( Can send them all in the same direction, or send them all away from the central point).
• Effects all who were in the sphere of influence.
• Individuals capable of self sustained flight through magical means take half damage by slowing their Spiked speed. They may also be able to change their trajectory by 20 degrees in order to try to dodge what they were thrown at. Natural flight does not count (Wings).
• Gravity based flight of an A-rank or greater mage resists this entirely (If less than A, counts as the above weakness instead).
• Teleportation mages can just teleport out of harms way. They'd still be spiked in a direction, but they can teleport themselves far enough away from objects that they wont collide and then the spike ends a moment later.
Name: Space Rip
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Support - Chained Spell
Description: Causes two Dark Stars to appear one in front or to one side of a target, and the other on the opposing side. Each dark star being the size of a volleyball. They cause a conflicting push or pull that causes whatever is closest to each dark star to be pulled towards it. This has a high chance of pulling items or objects off of the person towards one while sending the person themselves towards the other.
The stars appear within 60 meters and are each 10 meters away from the target in question.
Deals only C-rank damage, diverting focus to instead have it's main purpose be to disarm a target or other targets within the space between the two dark stars.
By chaining this spell she can create multiple twin stars to disarm other targets or create a four-star crossroads centered on one target to double the pull, in which case it will also attempt to rip away armor and not just held or loose items. To disarm a target the damage that would be dealt (B instead of C for this) must exceed the physical damage the target would deal with a melee strike. To remove armor, the damage of this spell must exceed 1/3rd the armor's durability.
• Disarm targets and/or strip them of their armor/clothes.
• No guarantee that it will be able to disarm a target.
• They may simply be able to pick the item back up again.
Name: Dark Skies
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Offensive - Chained spell
Description: This spell creates a vast array of small dark stars that speckle the air in a 30 meter area around Eris as they appear and then bombard a target within 60 meters dealing about 60 counts of 1 damage (Normal C-rank damage + 50% as spells are allowed to achieve, balanced by the fact that there's no way they're all hitting most would be targets). Chaining this spell just causes more dark stars to appear in the air for a continuous hail of marble to baseball sized black spheres haloed with red glowing outlines. They are too small and individually weak to have an effect on gravity.
They are a constant hail, not a singular wave.
• Can bombard one target or strike at a number of targets.
• Has more damage in total than most C-rank spells, but it's through individual 1 damage attacks making it so if they are all targeting a single enemy they're more likely to take damage overall, but less likely to take normal damage for a C-rank spell. On average a human target would be hit by around 20. 50 if they were standing still.
Name: Sinister Star
Black Sun Eclipse x Immortal Glaciation
Type: Fusion | Sup
Description: Land without Time seamlessly releases a subtle unnoticed curse effect that chain reacts to every sentient individual within 100 meters of another. Every cursed individual is ensnaired by an effect similar to Immortal Glaciation- They become disconnected from Time, as Eris does to herself. To all effected, time is frozen around them. They are all free of it together, existing outside of time and seeing the world stopped mid motion.
All spells and effects used before the curse remain frozen in the air as well, but new spells cast are normal.
From the Black Sun Eclipse part of the fusion, while time is frozen all cursed individuals see a new celestial object in the sky; rather than seeing the sun or the moon, there is a large black emptiness in the sky ringed with a neon red halo and a horizontal distortion/ripple, like a ring of Saturn, stretching out across from that, dominating the sky.
The celestial object has a powerful destructive effect on the landscape, causing huge chunks of the land to break apart and float, scattering the land like a new landscape of floating islands, not all of them necessarily maintaining their correct vertical alignment (Tipping over or going upside down).
In effect, the entire Location becomes an alternative version of itself in which the landscape is broken apart and scattered throughout the air moving slowly or not so slowly through the with different variable orbits around some islands or objects. But all in all, the entire location in general seems to be slowly moving towards the Black Sun in sky. Not that noticeable, as somethings still seem to move away from it or to the sides at odd angles expanding out. But it's all relative to each other, and the location as a whole is moving towards the Black Sun.
Every few posts the Black Sun is noticeably closer, dominating more and more of the Horizon and sky until the accretion disk starts to merge with the floating islands, as the islands get too close. The accretion disk, at the start of the 15th post cycle, looking similar to being as if there was an intense sandstorm sweeping the location, but with diamonds (actual diamonds sure but mostly immortal ice crystals).
In the final 20th post, the gravity of the Black Sun is intense as such that the speed the area is pulled in is so great that the final distance happens all at once, everything rushing through into the blackness.
Ending the spell.
With the spell ended, all the individuals effected by Land Without Time appear where they were when they were initially touched by the curse.
The whole area looks as though it was disturbed by an Earthquake, roughed up a bit but not destroyed. Damage done to the cursed targets remains as a sign that what they experienced was not an illusion. In the sky above , a small black hole rapidly seems to shoot into the distance, quickly fading into a pinpoint and disappearing, with everything more or less back to how things were before the spell took place.
You may have noticed that all of that was just flavor and a change to the scene of the topic. For actual useful effect, while the Land without Time is in effect Eris gains +100% to her Endurance and Strength. Allies gain half that effect. She and all her allies gain the ability to orient themselves however they'd like irregardless of gravity, allowing them to move from island to island by orienting themselves towards that island, and then they fall. They do not take falling damage.
While in effect, nothing can leave the floating island areas regardless of the effects used. Considered an H+ rank suppression effect blocking escape. (They will only see more floating islands mirroring the islands in the area, and moving to them makes them come from the o there side, like a loop) This effects souls as well, anything that dies while this spell is in effect experiences true death, though they may return to life by some alternative means, they still feel the pains of death and the touch of the afterlife before clawing their way back to the living through the Sacred Altar.
Whatever afterlife they would have had is temporarily replaced with Eris's own until they escape it with Sacred Altar rolls (Or are let out, if allied with Eris). This is not the Burning Endless, but instead an endless flat black expanse with multiple exaggerated black holes lining the horions like twelve Black Suns, with a smaller more vividly red one directly above the landscape as though all these stars are watching below. When one would escape, the black land seems to fall away, inverting like a hole in reality, then washing up back among the living like a bad dream.
• Causes massive disturbance, confusion, chaos, and apparent destruction (Until the spell ends when really not much destruction is left)
• Causes little actual harm to the location when the spell ends. It's all for show. On the plus side this also means it can be used as an arena type spell wherein people can go all out, and once the spell ends the destruction they did to the location is reverted.
• Due to the seemingly widespread destruction and the seeming end of the world, Heros may go all-out since collateral damage isn't much of an issue anymore. Even though they don't know that time will reset, it's still obvious that there's little point in holding back. Warning; It does effect civilians, who will still be panicking and trying to survive, and while buildings would return to mostly normal (Just roughed up a little) lives lost remain lost.
Name: Time Travel
Immortal Glaciation x Dark Portal
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Support
Description: Time Travel creates a portal, not through space, but through time.
This restarts the thread. Any who pass through the portal retain their memories, those who do not lose them, as time resets to the beginning of the topic. All cooldowns, mp, hp, all restored. Does not reset anything gained if you went through a portal however, only restores things that were lost.
Time Travel may also be used to go back or forward further along the timeline. But their actions take place in a completely alternate timeline where their actions wont disrupt anything canon. The portal remains indefinitely until everyone who entered leaves, leaving nobody trapped.
• Resets the topic with some benefits unrelated to this spell, other than the benefit of knowing what had happened.
• Enemies who use the portal will remember everything that happened as well. They have until Eris's next post to decide to use the portal or not.
• Enemies are just as replenished as Eris/Alies are. ALL thread participants get their MP/HP/CDs reset. It's just a question of who goes through the portal or not for some extra perks and memory retention.
Name: Glacial Star
Pocket Star x Iceberg Crash
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Offense
Description: Glacial Star creates a Dark Star as usual, but it then glaciates, freezing over and growing a multitude of jagged spikes of Immortal Ice. The gravity effect applies to things within 60 meters of it as the Pocket Star spell, but the star does S-rank damage on contact as the gravity attempts to crush victims onto it's impaling spikes even as the Glacial Star crashes into a target area like a spiked flail, shattering into sharp serrated terrain.
Range and speed same as Iceberg Crash, increased by 50 meters and 10m/s.
• Essentially a giant flail, like a spiked comment, crashing into the ground.
• As the individual spells.
• Does not increase the strength of the gravity effect at all.
Name: North Star
Sheer Cold X Dark Star Eclipse
Type: Gravity/Dimensional | Offense
Description: Simply creates the Dark Star Eclipse, but everything effected by the Dark Star is effected by the effects of Sheer Cold, but with double Sheer Cold's effect as this is no longer Chained.
• A buffed version of Sheer Cold effecting a larger area due to being a sphere rather than a cone.
• Same as the individual spells.
• Can no longer be chained.