Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura)

Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura) Empty Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura)

Post by Guest 29th November 2016, 5:38 pm

THE JOB:

You can breathe

In clear blue water

“Aerwyna, Aerwyna! Earth to Aerwyna!” A croaky voice can be heard as a female walked around Rose Garden. It was unusually beautiful at this time of year. Cherry blossoms were piled out everywhere which was strange, usually the Rose Garden wasn’t piled with such petals. Aerwyna didn’t understand what was going on and so kneeled down to what seemed like a walking toadstool and patted his mushroomy head.

“Kinopio… I’m sorry, I am just trying to grasp what this is… pink petals aren’t usually on the floor, what is it, Kinopio??”

“These are petals for cherry blossoms! I should know, I am a plant!”

Aerwyna smiled softly as she stood up once more, picking up the toadstool in her stride. “Well I don’t want to hurt you, they look kind of… slippery… Maybe I should travel in my mermaid form??” The female suggested this to herself because the cherry blossoms started to fall all over again which only confused her more, the only things she knew that should be falling down naturally is rain and hail, and lightning on rare occasions.

“But if you do that Aerwyna, I will have to walk! I cannot absorb water like you dragon slayers. As a land plant, if I absorb too much water I will die!”

Sighing softly, the mermaid princess placed the toad on the floor once more, deciding it was best that she really should be in mermaid form. Tip toeing behind a tree, the female stripped off her clothes to reveal her underwear. The amateur dancer was glad that nobody else could spot her apart from Kinopio. “Kinopio.” The female grabbed her pet's attention. “Can you keep my clothes safe??” Upon the toadstool nodding, she smiled softly and passed him all her clothes. “You can hide in them if you want…”

Smiling softly, the female made a sphere of water surround her, this allowed Aerwyna to turn into a mermaid, her porcelain skin turning into different shades of green and pinks. She lost all her hair and her body shape has completely changed. She was now in a sphere of water and she has decided to swim around, she had to find out what was causing this.

HP:100
    MP:85%
    Spell Used:
    ||Name||
    Water bowl/"Fishbowl"
    ||Rank||
    D
    ||Type||
    Water, offensive
    || Duration||
    5 posts
    ||Cooldown||
    6 posts
    ||Description||
    A sphere of water with the dimensions of 15x15 will surround Aerwyna, and she turns into her mermaid form as she swims in the water as if she was under the sea. When the spell ends, Aerwyna will drop onto the floor and slowly turn human, but will only appear in her underwear as her clothes leave her when she turns into a mermaid. This can be used for charging attacks and to drown others if she so desired. To drown others, Aerwyna will grab the target and will keep their bodies in the water, mainly by hugging them or grabbing their head and keeping the head submerged in the water.

The drowning will be based on DoT and it will be 50% D ranked damage every post.

||Strengths||
    Drowning - Aerwyna can pull people into the sphere and make them lose their breath IF her opponents cannot breathe underwater.
    ||Weaknesses||
    Drowning immunity - if the enemy can breathe underwater, then the drowning effect will not work.
    Form - this form will only work in mermaid form, as she will be completely submerged in water.

TAG: @user | WORDS: 367/2000 | NOTES:
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

Last edited by Cascade on 5th December 2016, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura) Empty Re: Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura)

Post by Itazura 29th November 2016, 7:42 pm

Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura) YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The yokai had just recently awoken, he helped himself to the fridge in the kitchen of the inn, making himself a rather large meal. Well by making I mean he grabbed a bunch of meat and other random things, and ate it. Simple as that, he also chugged down a whole bottle of whisky while he ate his odd meal. Then when he finished this meal, now afternoon due to his odd sleep schedule, being nocturnal and all it was weird for him to be up during the day. But he made slight adjustments to his schedule so he would be up during the day sometimes. He decided he would venture around the place of which Silver Moon Inn, Black Rose's guild hall, resided in. Rose Garden, it was a delightful day today, the sun was out and the sky was bright blue with only a few clouds in sight. Though besides the chilly breeze, it was a very nice day. A perfect day to go out and about and rob and prank some people.
    Walking about, finding himself at a park, something seemed off though. Ever since he left the guild hall, for being in a place called Rose Garden, there seemed to be an awful lot of sakura petals. And he didn't give it a second thought until arrived here. Were they were piling up all over the place, so the kamaitachi figured he should investigate. Like a responsible mage of Black Rose would. Not saying that he is one, just doing something that he think one might do. Walking through the park, he noticed something rather odd. Not the cherry blossoms that were raining down, didn't have to do with that in the slightest. It was a weird fish creature within a ball made of water. He wasn't one to know physics, but he was pretty sure that isn't how the world really worked. But he didn't think it as weird, considering he was in a world filled with magic. So he decided to greet the ball, he got within eyesight of the princess and waved to her.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    351 2,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Human's blossoms (Job w/ Itazura) DsdPc3p

Directory

Post by Guest 5th December 2016, 12:51 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Seeing a male walk within eyesight of her to wave to her, the female waved back respectively, he must have thought that Aerwyna was very weird, being able to transform into a mermaid and control a ball of water. She didn’t know what else to do because of the cherry blossoms petals that were slowly attending their meeting, it was clear that Aerwyna wasn’t expecting them to turn up, but she also remembered spotting them when she first plopped into the Silver Moon Inn for the very first time.

“Hey, Itazura?? Right?? It’s me, Aerwyna!” Aerwyna greeted him. “Geez, these petals are getting heavier and heavier.” The mermaid replied as she looked around. “I want to stop them from taking over the area…” Aerwyna started to get concerned about how quickly they were falling down. It wasn’t that cool and it came apparent to her that it was becoming very dangerous.

Suddenly, Aerwyna spotted some plant-like people dancing happily to themselves, they didn’t seem to notice the mermaid or the blonde with her. “Could they be causing it??” Aerwyna asked the blonde. “If so, we need to move there immediately, please hang on a second.” Aerwyna swam over to her clothes once more and then picked up the sword that her toadstool was guarding with his life, along with her clothes. She then returned to her guild member and shown off the sword held in her hand.

“Shall we??”

Duration: Fishbowl 2/5

HP: 100
    MP: 85%
    TAG: @user | WORDS: 240| NOTES: 607/2000
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 14th December 2016, 11:40 am

S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

The itachi let out a slight 'oh', when she stated her name. That cleared some things up, like when he first met her, when she was joining the guild, why she smelled of fish. Not his usual diet, but he knew what it smelled like. Then he spoke "Please, call me Aruzati" he said, wanting her to call him by his alias. More an more people started to know his name, which was something he wasn't taking a liking to. He had this alias for a reason, he would like if the people respected that. But he guessed they have as much respect for him as anybody would, he is a weasel, who in their right mind would respect him or give him the time of day. Hopefully not to many people were in their right mind if the yokai was right.
    Itazura listened to the mermaid state the facts of their situation, and that they should fix it. He would help, probably because he has nothing better to do with his life at the moment. Plus this was the place of which he lived, Rose Garden, maybe he should help it out like anybody else would. Might help him fit in more, actually being nice and doing what he is told. Which he has been doing better at doing, but old habits die hard as they say. So those normal habits would take a lot to get rid of, considering how old he was, and how long he has been a bothersome illiterate, uncivilized kamaitachi. The boy didn't have much to say in reply, so he stayed silent as she said she would be right back so the both of them can fix the situation. The dirty blond nodded, and watched her leave with his hazel gaze. When she came back she was all dressed up in her usual get-up. In her hand she held her unusual blade, guess he shouldn't say anything about weird weapons, considering he wielded either his claws or his sickles. Not the most common type of weapon.
    He nodded in response, and spoke "Let's go, Wyna-Chan~" saying this with a slight giggle afterwards. A mischievous smile upon his fair skinned complexion, and the same kind of gleam in his hazel eyes, as if he was planning something. Even if he wasn't, he always looked like this. Keep your hands on your prized belongings kids, or you might lose it. Though being who he is, a weasel, and having years of experience stealing. Even with your hands on your things, somehow you might still loose it. Mastered skills of a thief I suppose.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    789 2,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Directory

Post by Guest 19th December 2016, 3:33 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

“Okay, Aruzati!” The mermaid princess exclaimed happily, they now had a mission to do, they had to find out what the hell was causing the cherry blossoms and to do it in time before Aerwyna turns back into a human that is only wearing underwear… which is never really good. She may be a runaway princess, but she still had some dignity!

Suddenly, while looking around, the mermaid princess spotted some short people who appeared to be on some branches of the Rose Garden, and they were commanding some of the petals!

“Aruzati!” Aerwyna pointed ever so dramatically at the things that caught her attention. “I can’t fight them like this unless they are on the floor… can you bring them down???” The mermaid questioned as she gazed upon the mans eyes with determination, they were commanding the petals… they must be stopped. “In fact, I have a better idea…”

With her idea in mind, Aerwyna began to sing like an elegant mermaid, her voice sounded ethereal and like it shouldn’t even exist in the first place. That was the true voice of a mermaid…

The shorties stopped and they jumped onto the floor, ready and raring to go… Aerwyna instantly charged at one of them for melee damage, making sure that her sword sliced one of them. The other two didn’t seem so impressed and tried to swing at the female, but with the whish of her tail, she dodged and smacked their precious face with her fishy tail. Meanwhile, the other one just threw some cherry blossom magic at Aruzati.

“Watch out!”

Fishbowl: 3/5
    HP: 100
    MP: 85%

Enemy: Petal minions x3 - These are short people on high ground, commanding some of the cherry blossoms to come down, in every post they will attempt to attack you with cherry blossoms or with melee attacks. They deal C ranked damage and they take 3 C ranked damage to take down.
    TAG: @user | WORDS: 264 | NOTES: 871/2000
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Itazura 30th December 2016, 10:12 am

The young kamaitachi was going to help her when she called for it, but then the mermaid seemed to handle it on her own. So he stood silently with his hands in his pants pockets, then Aerwyna shouted a warning. Now the fun was beginning, how fun, he hoped they bleed. The yokai wondered what it would taste like. Blood from creatures like this. As the attack was about to hit him, he suddenly vanished. Or so would seem to, to those who weren't paying attention. But the truth is, using his magic, he turned himself into wind. If you concentrated on him, you could his his transparent figure. He laughed, which didn't seem to flow through the wind instead on staying with him. So it was hard to pinpoint where the laugh even came from. Though he could hold out this ability, he decided against it. Going to the creature that attacked him, he transformed back, shocking it.
    Before it could hit him with a melee attack, he unsheathed his six inch claws, and stabbed it into their stomach. Making the petal minion screech in pain. He pushed his hand further, so his claws stabbed through their back, and his wrist was inside the creatures belly. A twisted grin on his fair skinned complexion, his grin showing some of his fangs, his eyes turned blood red. Itazura wrapped his hand around an organ in the petal minion's body, and yanked it out. Blood the color of cherry blossoms splattered from the creatures wound. They fell on the ground, and turned into the very blossoms they controlled. Including the organ and the blood on the itachi's hand. The petals flew away in the wind, and Aruzati cursed under his breath, dropping his grin. He was getting hungry, and he was hoping to get a meal from these things, but I guess not. Before the princess could see his expression, he smiled again and looked at her "Well isn't this fun, right, Wyna-Chan~?" he asked with a giggle afterwards. Like he didn't just brutally murder somebody. His eyes were still red, instead of the soft hazel color they usually were.

W o r d    C o u n t:
    1,148 2,000

M a g i c    U s e d:
    Wind Transformation Being able to control winds being a special kind of Kamaitachi, he can transform himself into air or winds. This makes a windy like figure about his proportions, and allows him to dodge spells and attacks that don't affect air. He can transform to be like this through pure will, and transform back without being injured at all. He can only be like this for three posts and has to wait four to use it again, and can only move within a 15 meter radius.

Directory

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 10:34 pm