Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Sly One < Intro to Basilisk Fang >

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Hidden Blades
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Abyssal Firestorm
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sly One  < Intro to Basilisk Fang > Empty The Sly One < Intro to Basilisk Fang >

Post by Vagrant 27th November 2016, 4:35 am

A Dog Will Look Down When They Have Done Wrong But A Snake Will Look You Right In The Eyes
    A long and perilous journey lay before the short blue haired girl, looking up at the snowy terrain of the mountains above she tightened her long sash across her chest which contained a few items she would need for where she was going. There was an eerie vibe bounding through the cold air and what had made it worse was that it was winter at the time, meaning snowstorms/heaps of snow and slippery slow paths. Anything of that sort would've normally deterred a mage or mages for that matter from their decision, it was dangerous and crazy. But Artemis was no normal mage. When she set her mind to something she would do everything in her power to continue on the task at hand and make sure it was completed, those ideals were what separated the girl from other mindsets. So she made her way.

The base of the main mountain was steep and visibly looked unclimbable, a sleek shine bounced off of it indicating a slippery slope. But unsurprisingly there was no other way, of course this had to be one of the tests to see if those coming to the mount were capable and worthy. Her theory proved correct. She inched closer and closer as her eyes began to squint, around the base and in the snow hands and body parts could be seen coming from below. Frostbitten? Hypothermia? Maybe monsters? A few questions whizzed around her mind, her heartbeat began to slow upon her now slowed breathing. She was calming herself. Rubbing away any shreds of doubt or fear she conjured her curve hooked chains and set off in climbing, her run up was superb almost as if she was gliding in the air thankful to her Tempest Chain. Artemis landed just on the side of the mountain as she jumped from her airborne position, almost slipping if not for having her hooks at the ready. The girl walked along the icy path as her breath began to halt here and there, the sheer cold had this much power and she again believed it to be yet another test for those looking for the abode.

After a few long hours of climbing, gliding and jumping the young serpent made out the large castle-like structure in the midst, it's darkened walls seeming like a beacon in the wintry air. Crunching her boots in the snow she made her way battling the cold against her bare skin, it didn't bother her as much nor did it do any damage to her. This was partly due to her protection given by the Boulder Chain. Arty was full of surprises. She reached an ending to her mountain and over the edge the place was much much clearer now almost as if she could grab it, it was a few hundred thousand feet below her so she had thought up some options about her descent. Closing her eyes she clenched her fists and ejected her two ball-chains on both hands, letting them stoop to the ground she backed up a some spaces let out a breath and opened her eyes. Go. Blazing across the force of the snow she paced and jumped as high as she could over the mountain, her descent was that of an eagle targeting it's prey from the sky. Her sash and gauntlet undergarment both fluttering in the oncoming winds, she opened her arms and began to swing the chains. The plan worked wonders, her fall had now begun to slow as the winds picked up on her weapons and Artemis swayed from left to right to ensure her direction and landing would both be on point.

Sweet, silent and subtle. the girl had arrived at the hall and was taken aback by it's sheer size and presence. Sheathing her chains she stepped up to the plate and could've sworn she heard a hiss behind her, coming to the large doors she opened them letting some of the cold breeze in, closing it behind her her boots connected with the floor below with a sort of echoey sound through the hall. She made it. Basilisk Fang.
    TAG ―ARRIVAL MUSIC ― NOTES NOTES NOTES
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Magic: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic:

The Sly One  < Intro to Basilisk Fang > Empty Re: The Sly One < Intro to Basilisk Fang >

Post by Sol 28th November 2016, 12:41 am

The interior of Basilisk Fang was rather cold but nowhere near as cold as the blizzard raging outside, inside were a few roaring fireplaces keeping the building warm and the members were huddled close to the fires to stay warm while they talked about rumors that they had heard while out on jobs, however in the center of the main hall sat a stone throne in the shape of a Basilisk and sitting in it was a man with a yellow cloak with black markings on it, Sol was currently acting guild master while Famine was away and he kept watch over the guild like a hawk, at the sound of the guilds door opening Sol woke from his slumber and he glanced forward.

Who enters the lair of the Basilisk, a traveler, a foolish light mage or perhaps a new recruit?” the Poison Dragon inquired as he glanced at the newcomer from the shadow of his hood, only his golden eyes could be seen from his spot on the throne, he could tell that the new person was a woman but other then that he couldn’t see much more.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Sly One  < Intro to Basilisk Fang > Empty Re: The Sly One < Intro to Basilisk Fang >

Post by Vagrant 1st December 2016, 9:40 am

A Dog Will Look Down When They Have Done Wrong But A Snake Will Look You Right In The Eyes
    Upon her entrance into the huge, looming castle that was the guild hall of Basilisk Fang Artemis was slightly in awe. The place gave off a dark suspicious vibe, something which intrigued her. Stepping closer into the large hall inch by inch she drew the looks of some of the members. Some of them eyed her and gave small growls alerting her of their presence, some just looked on and others weren't bothered by the newcomer. "Greetings...I am Artemis" She said with a blank expression on her face still coming towards the hooded man, she stopped her stroll until she was about two metres in front of him.

The reasons for her being in the hall, the reasons for her climbing the mountain and the reasons for her wanting to learn more of Basilisk Fang were all the same. Family. She knew well of the guild and the girl was definitely impressed by the skill, expertise and destructive work within the shadows, what Basilisk Fang had that the other dark guilds of Fiore didn't have was their tactical skills as well as keeping in only the most capable mages were to be within the family of Fang. She was made to be one of them. This was what she truly believed. This was her calling.

"And I, want to join you all in Basilisk Fang. I believe I am ready and I will become one of the best" She said as her circlets formed over her fingers to emphasise her point by showing her magic. Using her right thumb she simply shrouded herself in her flame aura as well as using her shadow chain to turn herself into a fiery shadow. Artemis had hoped her short display of magical ability would be enough to be taken on, in time she would get stronger and better than before.
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Sly One  < Intro to Basilisk Fang > Vagrant
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 2nd December 2016, 11:02 pm

Sol watched with careful eyes as the girl approached and introduced herself as Artemis, it seemed as though she was here to join judging by how her approach was casual and not even leaning towards hostile. While the other members watcher her warily the poison dragon just had a look of amusement on his face as she was now only 6 feet away from him before declaring her intention of wanting to join and be one of the best in the guild before he chuckled and he slowly stood, his every movement seemed calculated and precise like a predator stalking its prey before going in for the kill.

While the girls flaming shadowy aura was impressive the slayers was more impressed by the fact that he could feel her magic for being such a low rank, he decided to allow her a taste of what power she could gain from this guild and he allowed his magical aura to flare to life, Teal mixed with a sickening acid green around the cloaked man as the aura seemed to fill the whole guildhall and a powerful weight could be felt all over the area. With Artemis being right in front of Sol she could not see him but instead a black scaled dragon looming over her with teeth and clawed bared and ready.

As quick as the image would appear it would vanished along with the weight and his aura.”Talk is cheap I like to see results but you have piqued my intrest. I’ll grant you entry into our ranks but you will start from the bottom up and you will not enter without a test” Sol said before he flicked his head towards a member and they quickly scurried off towards the dungeons. “I should introduce myself I am Sol Terumi the Ace of this guild and Mistress Famines Poison Dragon, while she is gone at the moment I am acting guild master in her stead if you wish to remain here you will obey orders from either one of us understood?” he said his tone was stern so she understood where she stood in the guild hierarchy .

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vagrant 5th December 2016, 10:54 am

Her fiery shadow formed had immediately dissipated upon seeing Sol's dragonic appearance. There was certainly something strong and heavy in the air, Artemis could actually feel the destructive power of her soon to be commanding officer. What had confused the girl was the fact that he said he was the acting guild master which further made her wonder as to where Famine was. She decided to just be blunt with it "I understand completely Master Sol. I have two questions, first being what test will I have to undertake? And secondly, where is Mistress Famine?" The girl wanted to be a knowledgeable and helpful member within the guild and her first steps was knowing the whereabouts of each and every member, for her own purposes of course. Watching the dragon disappear quickly Artemis sighed quietly allowing the breath to reach her normally as the form was something she had never come to witness before in all her years of life.

The girl awaited an answer from the man and on doing so she decided to let her circlets slide back up into her being, stretching her fingers Arty took in the gloomy vibe of the Hall. It wasn't terrible nor was it amazing, to the odd girl it seemed just right. Especially for a secretive and elusive guild such as Basilisk Fang.
    MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 7th December 2016, 12:48 am

When Artemis asked him two questions which were simply what did she have to do as a test and where Famine was Sol thought for a moment. He had to admit her blunt asking was better then most that tried to beat around the bush”her current whereabouts are not known I only know she is trying to gather some information for one of our member who needs help” he explained knowing it was actually true since they were searching for Ahotes biological mother. “ as for your test I’m feeling generous so I’ll give you two choices” he said as he held a hand out and liquid poison started to pour from his hand and pooled on the floor.

After a few moments the poison shaped itself into a vague human shape and then Sol spoke once more.”you can either show me how you would take out the target and keep stealth in mind or I’ll use my curse on you and you must withstand it for 5 minutes the choice is yours” he said offering her the choices, it was tough either way she would have a hard time impressing him but if she did then that gave her points on her climb towards the top.

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vagrant 9th December 2016, 2:38 pm

The blue haired female was fully transfixed on Sol's voice and took in all the words deeply. Ahote? The name ran a blank in her mind, in order to find out more about the guild as well as it's members she had to fully immerse herself within the ranks of the guild. Upon speaking of the upcoming tests for the new potential member Artemis thought for a moment as she weighed up her two options, one in each hand. On one hand if she were to choose the poison humanoid figure she could show her true silent behaviour when given a task, there was an array of moves she could use to execute the shaped human but then again she didn't want to be overconfident and display a failure. On the other hand talk of firming a curse for five minutes didn't seem as bad, what the curse was she was yet to know but perhaps it was a type of magic or spell Sol was adept in. Could she risk the dangerous move? Taking in Sol's role within the hierarchy in the guild Arty had estimated that she would most probably receive high levels of pain, a curse never sounded good.

Just when she was about to answer him she stopped herself. What if she chose both options? Killing the poison formed human then turning over to Sol to apply the curse to her being, although it was most certainly a risky move it was a surefire way to impress the Basilisk acting leader. Well then... "I shall go after the figure" She whispered as she disappeared, her left thumbed chain already wrapped around her slender body. Shadowy wisps shrouding her body then dissipating into the air, the chain on her left thumb moving out of existence with her. She was already on the move. In mere moments Artemis' shadow form flowed back into life as she unravelled herself, once she was able to move she threw one of the links around the figures neck and tightened her grips to the point where her knuckles were beginning to lose colour. Placing her right foot on the back of the opponent she kept the squeeze up slowly but surely ending Sol's little game.

Turning her head around to face Sol she asked another question. "To further show you my loyalty, I will also take on the curse. I've lost the fear in my life." She muttered placing her back to the man she closed her eyes with dropping her neck.

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 10th December 2016, 12:35 am

Sol watched as the woman went for the first option and went after the figure as she seemed to burst into shadow before wrapping a link around the figures neck before she started to choke the life out of it and with the pressure she put on it even if the poison figure was alive it would not be able to scream with the force around its windpipe.”impressive but do watch the shadows your not the only thing that can lurk in the dark” the dragon said before he blinked in surprise when Artemis suddenly declared that she would take on his curse as well to prove her loyalty and told him she had lost the fear in her life.

The mages in the hall suddenly gasped and went silent when she said that and the slayer himself seemed a bit stunned at her willingness to take both challenges, after a moment he nodded before he smirked.”your loyalty and dedication are noted but if your going to survive in our world you need that fear reignited you must understand just how dangerous the risk of getting caught is. I’ll make that fear surface for you” he said before his body gained the teal aura again as his curse reached out invisible to her eye and started to enhance her sense of pain. While it did that Sol simply walked up to her and moved a bit of her hair before he whispered into her ear.”Welcome to the den of the Serpent, Welcome Hatchling to Basilisk Fang” he said before he suddenly brought his hand to her face and flicked her in her forhead.

The moment he did that her pain nerves would light on fire, it would feels as if her body was trying to rip itself apart from pain as ever little movement and touch on her skin would send agony thru her body. Sol watched diligently as he counted down the minutes internally and would make the pain stop instantly when she hit the 5 minute mark.

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vagrant 10th December 2016, 4:43 pm

Pain. Affliction. Torment. Those three feelings were all that the young serpent would know for this short time. At the time it seemed like a pretty good idea to take on both challenges Sol placed before her, but now in her current condition she could barely think straight let alone move. Every time she tried to move a limb the paining sensation would course through the very fibre of her being, a few thoughts were allowed to bounce around the girl's mind as she was going through the intense discomfort. "Too...eager" "Should've reconsidered..." "No...I-I'm ready to become a serpent" "This...this is-" That last thought was cut off as she had tried to stand and the pain immediately shut her down and put her in her place clutching the ground.

Three minutes had passed and the girl was still on the floor, surprisingly she was still able to stay awake and slightly aware. This was possibly due to her Boulder Chain giving her a hardened body as well as her mental will to keep on going. Her fellow guild mates were in awe at her current success, some were watching from their previous spaces they were in when Artemis first arrived whereas some had decided to get a closer look and form an irregular circle around both the newborn snake and their ace. Inside her mind she felt that the pain was seemingly never-ending and thus thought her risky choice would end up killing her instead of making her stronger, something in her alongside the suffering she was currently slave to was making her cower. Fear. The fear of dying? No. Fear of failure. If she failed and did pass away then this would have all been for nothing and a simple waste of time on both parts, she wasn't going to give in any time soon she had to keep on going. The girl was meant for more than this as her fear began to slowly deplete she tried to steady her breathing. Which was nigh impossible.

Five minutes. The sensation ceased instantly. Arty relaxed for a moment and stood one knee on the ground and one foot up. Her body still wasn't properly able to go back to normal due to never experiencing this kind of attack before, it was still in shock. "Thank you...Sol. I will make you proud, this...guild...is my new home. I have much to work on" She stated with both her eyes closed. Slowly falling to the floor out of clear exhaustion.

She had made it. Artemis of Basilisk Fang. This girl would know begin on her journey to show the world of Fiore her power with the support and trust of her newfound family.

MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 14th December 2016, 10:52 am

Sol watched as the woman collapsed to the floor in pain and he crossed his arms, she was handeling it rather well but he knew the human body could only handle so much before it would give out. Around the three minute mark the dragon caught a look in her eyes that he was hoping to see and that was a look of fear and the slayer was glad the woman had that feeing reawakend since it was needed in this line of work. After five minutes he had cut her sense of pain off and turn it back to normal so she could get up. When she thanked him and told him she would make him proud he smirked a bit before he motioned for the bartender to give him the stamp which the man did by tossing it to him.

your right you do have work to do but for now where do you want your mark and make sure you get yourself a drink before you start consider it a bonus for performing both tests” he said before he waited to know where she wanted the guild mark.

Vagrant
    Vagrant

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Vagrant 22nd December 2016, 9:44 pm

After a few more heavy breaths of trying to steady herself, Artemis was finally able to stand up straight albeit with tingling sensations all over her body similar to the feeling one would get when having pins and needles. In response to Sol's question the guild mark she had thought it through before even entering the guild hall, unbuckling her left arm's gauntlet and revealing the skin underneath she spoke out. "Right here on this arm, I'd rather it be somewhere hidden. If of course that is alright with you?" Artemis had no hesitation in her voice and looked Sol in the eye. When the mark would be placed on her Arty would then decide to heed her ally's voice and take a seat at the bar awaiting a drink of anything really, she was too tired to argue against anything.

MADE BY KAIZU OF GS &TWF

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Sol 24th December 2016, 1:27 am

Sol moved forward and pressed the stamp against the revealed skin of her arm giving her the symbol of the guild, with the deed done he motioned for her to head to the bar.”Alright just ask the barkeep for something and he will give it to you as for me I’m going to sleep wake me if its important” he said as he yawned and he headed back to the throne before he laid long ways on it with his feet hanging off and his head on one of the stone arm rests and he pulled his hood over his face before he dozed off into the realm of sleep.

[Exit]

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 9:31 am