G E N D E R: Female.
A G E: Twenty-Four.
B I R T H D A Y: 15/05.
S E X U A L I T Y: Heterosexual.
U N I Q U I T Y: Eidetic memory / Demonkin
P E R S O N A L I T Y: Artemis is an incredibly strong, no-nonsense person who will willingly take care of her guild members and put their safety before hers. Throughout her life, the girl has been known to be a very serious person when dealing with almost anything whether it be completing jobs, daily life, and even guild matters, and follows through with any plans that are set before her. Even though she is serious, she can be very sociable when needed. She also expects similar loyalty from the other members of her guild. She is very harsh and blunt with words and does not like it when people insult her or her guild. If she believes you to be hostile she won't hesitate to act in a violent manner, her caring nature for others most probably comes from her mother who always possessed a natural glowing aura about her. Arty likes the silence and in most situations, she prefers to not speak to others unless she herself believes communication is direly needed. However, when alone she may say a few things either on her environment or simply listing things.
Beneath her harsh exterior, she is shown to have a soft spot for her guild and often refers to them as her family. She is very devoted to her family and cares for them very much as she will take on the mother role here and there in order to make sure everything is what it seems if something's outta' wack. Odds are Artemis will already know. Her sympathetic side will only come out when her heart breaks the mold and causes her to immediately change her persona from the cold-blooded woman she is.
She tries her hardest to not start a fight or even get involved in most of them simply due to the fact she already knows the outcome, however many times she may try to avoid a tussle it seems that the Gods above are always testing her. Because when the tide turns into battle the true power of Artemis Aurora is unleashed. Known throughout to be an avid fighter she's extremely versatile in the sense that she can note down her attackers' strengths and weaknesses from the current battle due to her impeccable memory. When this data is stored she'll act on it and exploit her enemy's weak points showing them what she is capable of. Even though she may be small the girl packs a devastating array of powers and knows how to use them to the best of her abilities, in a fight Arty keeps a level head as anyone with an ounce of common sense or battle experience knows 'fighting angry means fighting blindly'. So the girl will calm herself most probably resulting in attacking the opponent's mind during the surge. As a leader, Artemis is calculated and thorough allowing no room for mistakes by making sure the team follows the battle plans, she believes that tactics beat brute strength so she keeps this thought with her at all times. If a team member was to fall out of formation or mislead in the battle plan the girl may have a tough time reacting to that situation as she doesn't believe in having a plan B through Z.
Under leadership, she is observant, cool and alert. Knowing that one wrong move could end her life or sabotage a mission she prefers to stay in the shadows and work alone if it can be helped as sometimes she may be hindered by others. However, she will try to follow the orders given but if she sees a flaw in the plan she will no doubt alter it to better suit her needs.
L I K E S:
- Reading - Enjoys the silence of reading and looking over plans/blueprints.
- Exercising - Staying fit keeps the girl healthy and her body's chakra in tune.
- Meditating - Closely related to her exercising however she also meditates to achieve spiritual enlightenment.
- Chess - Chess is a game of wit and tactics two things Arty has.
- Mind Games - Toying with her enemies are one of the many things that give the girl satisfaction and joy.
- Working - Being on jobs or simply working around the guild hall pushes the girls' limits. She likes to be pushed.
D I S L I K E S:
- Beggars - Believes them to be stupid for putting themselves in that predicament.
- Ignorance - Those that are ignorant gain a bad page in the girl's book as she knows ignorance breeds rashness.
- Stubbornness - Why would you be stubborn in the first place? She'll spare none that are stubborn as they'll get rants and raves from her.
- Idiotic Remarks - If she's on a mission and her partner or a target utters something stupid she'll not hesitate to act on it.
- Rashness - In relation to her annoyance at ignorant individuals.
M O T I V A T I O N S:
- Her Guild - Her guild is a big motivation for her due to her wanting to show them what she is made of as well as putting them before herself. Which may turn out to be her downfall.
- Jewel - Money makes the world spin on its axis, Arty stockpiles her jewel in hopes of becoming rich and powerful. A simple dream she will make true.
- Strength - From her physical & spiritual to her mental strength Artemis wants to become as strong as possible which is why she trains her: mind, body, and spirit.
F E A R S:
- Ailurophobia - The latter believes cats to be the devil's animals
- Defeat - Though confident in her abilities the girl knows that there are those much stronger than her and if she were to get defeated she'd be at a loss.
- Disorder - Preferring to follow the order of certain things than stupid outbursts.
How tall is she exactly? : She's 5'11.
How much does she weigh?: Approx. 142lbs.
Her hairstlye?: She has white hair formed into a bun with six offshoots from which ornaments are suspended.
What of her eyes?: The sclerae of her eyes are jet black and her irises glow red, shining brighter when she is agitated.
The colour of her skin?: Artemis' skin is a deathly pallor, covered with deep red and purple veins that run up her arms and face, the woman also possesses a black diamond-shaped marking in the center of her forehead.
What does she wear?: Her choice of clothing doesn't seem to vary nor matter to the young woman, however, she would more often than not don a very long pitch black robe with crimson red designs resembling eyes. The latter also wears two rings one on her right index and one on her left index finger both representing yin and yang.
G U I L D: Hidden Blades
M A R K: Obsidian Black in color. Large covering her whole back.
R A N K: C.
Last edited by Vagrant on 10th March 2021, 12:52 am; edited 4 times in total