Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Snowfall Island's Dark Secret

Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 1325

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Shadow Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Snowfall Island's Dark Secret  Empty Snowfall Island's Dark Secret

Post by Zar Valarblood 22nd November 2016, 10:42 am

After receiving word of a strange and powerful magical presence emanating from the arctic Snowfall Island, Zar set out to investigate these rumors to see if they held any merit with their claims. There hadn't been any strange occurrence on the island he was aware of aside from the one where a grieving ice wizard changed the once luscious island resort into a frozen wasteland for his own benefit. His rented boat arrived on the northern shores of the island, the cold air already nipping at any exposed openings in his armor, sending shivers down his spine. Cold wasn't Zar's favorite type of weather in the slightest, but he would brave any discomfort for the chance at discovering a previously undiscovered magical source of power. He pulled out the note he had been given by the informant as headed north, near the base of the largest mountain, where the magic was said to be the strongest and lead to the source. The winds only grew stronger as he neared the base of the mountain, kicking up snow and obscuring his vision of anything farther than 10 ft in front of him. It was an uphill struggle just to make it through the intensifying blizzard without relying on any of his magic reserves, but he finally managed to make it to the rocky surface of the mountain. The wind began to die down, allowing Zar to look up and gaze in wonder at the monstrous mountain of ice and rock that reached out to the sky, going beyond his line of sight but making it clear that it was the largest mountain on the island.

Once Zar had made it closer to the mountain, he started to feel what the informant had described to him in the letter; a strong, overpowering, magical presence resided within or around this island. Its presence on the island grew stronger the closer he got to the mountain face and peaked once he was able to touch the mountain. The feeling he was getting from this presence made his magical blood surge with rejuvenated energies from the arcane anomaly located here and as he reached out to feel around the surface of the mountain, a large blue glyph suddenly lit up and began shaking the mountain. At first, Zar thought he had triggered an avalanche and was preparing to run but then noticed that the rock face was shifting upwards, revealing a concealed entrance into the mountain.The cold winds quickly rushed into the opening, tugging Zar forward and into the mountain. There was no natural light so he was forced to provide himself with some via the torches he had stashed in his backpack. Once the torch was lit with a few matches and some oil, he began his descent into the mountain's secret cavern.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Snowfall Island's Dark Secret  Empty Re: Snowfall Island's Dark Secret

Post by Kite Wilhelm 23rd November 2016, 9:20 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

Kite was still adjusting to his newly acquired position of Sabertooth Guild master and the transition wasn’t an easy one to say the least. Aside from just making sure that the guild was up and running smoothly there was a lot more administrative tasks and paperwork, can’t forget the paperwork. Luckily Kite managed to find a way to sneak away from the paperwork for the time being and that was decorating his new quarters in the guild and for the most part it was all set. His furniture was all moved in from his ship as were the remainder of his possessions. So unfortunately Kite had to subject himself to the stack of papers he had not touched since becoming Guild Master. With a loud audible sigh Kite took a seat at the desk and started to go through it all. Luckily there were no bills to speak of, Sabertooth owning their own chunk of land with the large building that was their guild hall safely in the sky made monthly payments to the Council on the small side. With the papers dealing with taxes and the like out of the way the more interesting pieces of parchment. Job requests to add to the guild board as well as letters from across the land from guilds and villages but none seemed to be of any specific urgencies so Kite sort of pushed them all aside with the exception of the one envelope that had been addressed to him, but unlike any other of the letter that were addressed to Kite the Guild Master was addressed to Kite the hunter of demons. With a white hot finger Kite swiped across the edge of the letter and slid out the paper tri folded and began to read it. “Kite, news of your rise to Guild Master has been widespread like the fires you wield. Truth be told I am not sure you will actually see this letter but there is a matter in which I could use the aid of not just the guild master but the Demon of Sabertooth.” Kite’s attention was even more fixated on the paper as he continued to read, “During an excavation, My students and I discovered a strange relic on Snowfall Island. I radiates a strange aura but it seems to be stable. It also has managed to attract the attention of demons and other creatures of evil and we cannot transport it to our school safely. Please come to the island and help us take the sphere back to our school for further tests. Signed Otis.”

”Finally an excuse to get back on the field.  he would say grabbing his blue ribbed coat from the back of his chair and putting it on sliding his arms through the holes where his sleeves would be. He then picked up his sword, Rose and placed it on his back securing it with roots grown from the blade itself. Kite was about to use a teleportation lacrima when an idea popped in his head, an idea that showed he was thinking like a Guild master and not just a mage. ”I think I read something about a member who was interested in arcane objects.“ He said as he went through the files of all the members in the guild. After passing several folders he came across the folder belonging to Zar Valarblood.He was an up and coming mage who had a reputable potential about him. ”He’ll do. Better hunt him down before hand.” Kite searched his guild looking for the mage but didn’t find him in the dorm area nor in the guild hall. Kite had come to learn that Zar had apparently left the guild a little while ago. ”Drat. Oh well his loss.“ he used his lacrima to teleport to the island. He stood in one place and looked around to try to get his bearings. He had no idea where the artifact itself was located but the letter mentioned that demons were about due to its uncovering. Kite would focus on the sensation he hadn’t felt in a long time. A ping went off to the east from where he was, the energy signature of a demon. The snow crunched under his boot as he took his first step towards the east and as he grew closer to the energy signature he picked up on a familiar scent. ”So he is here. Let’s see if I can catch up.“ and he would. He would just be coming up on the cave as Zar, the mage he was looking for earlier entered the opening of the cave. Kite would start to move towards the opening but it would seem he wouldn’t be the one entering behind Zar but a demonic creature clearly trying to get the drop on the mage. Kite wasn’t going to risk his guild Member getting caught off guard. As the demon entered the cave the demon slayer also entered the cave behind it close enough to where he could grip the back of the demon’s head ”Burn. Flame Demon’s Wrath“  Bluish white flames would engulf the demon and slowly burn it to ashes, illuminating the cave around him and most likely earned the attention of Zar to which Kite would smile as the blueish light washed over his face. ”Very good, You are here, but I am guessing you came here to investigate the mysterious relic they found right? but missed the memo of this being a hot zone for demons and the like.“ The flames would vanish as the demon’s body fully turned to ash ”Now, you are offically recruited to join me on this mission. You ready?“
    #FFFAF0
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Snowfall Island's Dark Secret  Gvf4gD8
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zar Valarblood 25th November 2016, 9:42 am

As Zar made his trek into the dark cave by torchlight, he started to hear footsteps approaching from behind him, but there had been no mention of others living on the island in the note he had received for this location. He was about to turn himself around to face this friend or foe, only to be met by the sound of someone's battle cry and bluish white flames engulfing the hallway as well as whatever had been stalking Zar through the cave opening. The smell of burning sulfur filled the air, a rank odor that overwhelmed Zar's senses and forced him to shove a rag up his helmet. The fire began to die down and through the flames, a tall muscular male figure appeared. He was extremely pale in complexion, white as the snow that covered the island. His blue hair hung down low, just scraping against his collar bone, and dark red eyes met is gaze, giving Zar the feeling this wasn't someone you should mess with on any given day. It took him a moment to realize who was standing before him, and properly bow to him. "Master Wilhelm, I wasn't expecting any company on this journey when I was given this letter. The informant who passed this letter off to me neglected to mention I'd be sharing this cavern with Demons. Incredibly cunning creatures and adaptable to boot, but from the looks of it, they're no match for a good ole fashion surprise attack from a skilled mage." Zar made the best of the information he had to give a good first impression to their new guild master. If things worked out well today, he'd be spending greater time in his company when it came to guild matters of import.

"If you would follow me, I've gotten a good feeling of the energy of the object and can lead us directly to it thanks to the rapid expulsion of magical energy it's been producing the last fifteen minutes." Zar led Master Wilhelm down through the cave, taking multiple detours throughout the tunnel system that had been carved into the mountain, constantly growing closer to the source of the energy spikes and the object producing them. With no other unwanted company in sight, he decided to quietly chat the guild master up in an attempt to learn more about him. "You're an extremely powerful wizard, Master Wilhelm, I was wondering what kind of spell that was you used to obliterate that think with a single blow. There was nothing left after it like you had acquired that things weakness from somewhere unknown. It's quite the curious magical presence you have surrounding yourself." He blurted out his intentions quite clearly as his growing excitement from the massive amounts of magical energy pouring around him making him unable to contain his curiosity on any arcane subject. He had to know what made everything tick that he came across, and if that meant prodding their newly acquired Guild Master on his magical abilities, then he would chat him up enough to learn what he could. He was about to inquire more into his background before joining the guild as he began to hear another voice and silenced his own, bringing his foot steps down to that of a mouse to not draw attention to himself. As they came around the final corner, they hid behind one of the many large ice pillars that connected the ceiling and the ground as they observed a thing, its species and gender were undiscernable under the large black robes it wore, chanting to a giant glowing white-blue orb of magical energy, constantly rotating and shooting out massive amounts of magic. At this close range, the power was like the purest drug being slowly pumped into Zar's veins, filling him with energy that he hadn't felt from the outside of the mountain, overflowing his reserves. From the observations he could make without giving himself away, and the massive amounts of magic emanating from the orb, he knew exactly what this artifact of world renown was; the Eye of Magnus. It was an artifact said to have been lost for ages, and now, for Zar to find it in such a place was a dream come true for a seeker of the arcane. Making sure not to lose himself and forget the situation at hand, he signaled to the Guild master, asking him what the plan was for dealing with the mysterious figure working with the Eye.

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Magic: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Magic:

Post by Kite Wilhelm 29th November 2016, 8:14 pm

Kite Wilhelm
    Faith won’t always save you. My flames will do that instead.

Kite would greet his guild member with a rather bright introduction which reduced a stalking demon to ashes, the act of which was enough to cause Zar to spin around to see the what the cause was. Kite smirked as he greeted Zar but was caught off guard by the over formalized greeting that was given to him by Zar. The short but sudden shock soon vanished and was replaced with an audible chuckle ””Master Wilhelm” he says.“ Kite said to himself not entirely on board with the whole being a guild Master thing. Zar had then went on to explain that when he was requested for this endeavor via a letter he was not informed of any sort of hostile threat on the island. After drafting him to his team for the duration of the mission Zar made mention that he had a lock on the artifact. Kite would shrug and smirk, ”works for me. Lead the way Zar.“   Kite would follow the young mage as he lead the way through the complex tunnel system that was built in the tunnel by god knew who. However he wasn’t all that surprised by Zar’s ability to navigate, that wasn’t to say it wasn’t unique to him and wouldn’t have been impressive but Kite knew how such sensory abilities worked, It was no different than his own ability to hunt down demons just from their aura. Luckily there was no sign of any nearby at the moment, something he actively gave his attention to but let his concentration drift slightly in order to listen to what Zar was saying to him. He was commenting on the spell that he had used on the demon from earlier and mentioned that he was strong for doing so. ”I wouldn’t say I am strong, there are plenty of beings out there human and not so much that have a superior power to my own. That being said the reason to the effortless demise of that demon was due to my Flame Demon’s Wrath. A spell in relation to my Flame Demon Slayer magic.“ Kite said to Zar as he held his hand out in front of him and let a white blue flame gather in his palm. ”My magic itself is a weakness for demons of that caliber.“ He would put his flames away and continued down through the cave ”Oh and you can cool it with the Master Wilhelm stuff. Kite will suffice.“ he said but then went speechless when they reached the cavern where the large artifact was located.

In the center of the large cavern was an ornate sphere in a constant levitation and spinning in place generating its own powerful energy. ”Well ain’t that something.“ he would say before answering his member’s question. ”well we need to secure it and transport it to the school on the northern side of the island.“However a third voice would speak breaking turn. “Or you both can perish.” A blue flash of light streaked across the sky smacking into both Kite and Zar. Kite would fall back and recover with a back roll to a standing position. Before them stood a tall lanky man in dark robes and ashen skin ”That makes sense now. You are the reason the demons are flooding the cave. Willing to bet you tapped into the power of the eye there.“ “still an actually and I shall unleash its power onto you two, then no one will dare come to this cave ever again. ”Flame Demon’s Rage!“ he let loose a blaze of hot white flames from his mouth aimed directly at the dark skinned man. He didn’t move an inch from his spot and merely lifted his hand to catch the blast of fire in his right hand cloaked in a blue aura. The flames engulfed him and then parted revealing.
    ”So this is a thing. Zar. new order. I’ll hold him off for as long as I can. Go deeper into the caves and see if you can find a way to sever his connection to the orb and if not get out and go to the guild to bring help.“

When Zar would return from his adventure Kite would have held off the mage for the duration of his search. Kite would be exhausted while the enemy would have not a scratch on him. The rest would be left up to him.
    #FFFAF0
    tag: --- // words: --- // theme: ---

Notes:
    this is dummy text
    Spoiler:
    Made by Ravana

Snowfall Island's Dark Secret  Gvf4gD8
    Zar Valarblood
    Zar Valarblood

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Zar Valarblood 3rd December 2016, 1:14 pm

With his new ordered firmly implanted into his memory, Zar quickly dashed away for the foray and set out into the cave, looking for anything that might be providing a link between their enemy and the Eye. If the link wasn't severed in time, there would most likely be need of yet another Sabertooth guild master before long. The cavern seemed to run in every direction imaginable for an uncalculatable distance each way he looked or traversed, leading him into dead ends, cave-ins, and the occasional skeleton. It was a dreary feeling that he may never find what he was looking for, and fail Kite in the process. He had begun to lose hope that he wouldn't find the hidden link between the eye and their foe, until he felt a faint magical ping in the distance. It was faint and masked, unlike the overwhelming presence of the Eye's magic that filled every corner of the cave.

It had kept its location hidden by the sheer amount of energy the Eye produced, but now that Zar was close enough, he could track and eliminate it. He made his way through the corridor and into the room only to quickly reel back into the cover of shadows. Within the room were two large demons not unlike those he had fought on a previous job with his fellow mage, Roy. Their attention seemed to be focused on the slab of meat they were eating rather than guarding the centerpiece of the room, a large-skulled staff faintly channeling a connective link out from the room and between the eye and man trying to kill Kite. With their attention drawn elsewhere, Zar melded himself into the shadows, becoming a living shadow, moving silently along the surface of the room and up behind the demons, slicing them in half with his greatsword quicker than they had time to react. Now the matter of the staff was in order. He was given the order to take care of the source, but he hadn't been told how he was to take care of it. It would be a shame to destroy a precious artifact such as this, Zar thought, and with that in mind, he opened the realm of shadows under the artifact, swallowing it into its depths to join the other treasures he had stored away. With it being far enough away from those it had linked together, the connection would be severed and now would be the time to end the dark wizard's life.

Zar swiftly made his way back to the room of The Eye to find the wizard had collapsed,and the Eye's magical tremors halted from severing the connection. The only problem was the mage hadn't had enough it seems, as he began to rise up immediately, sending Kite out of eyesight and bringing his attention to Zar. He felt the cold gaze of death encompass his entire body, the dark soulless eyes stared into him. His attack his with the speed and force of a lightning bolt, sending him flying into the wall and pain shooting all throughout his body. He didn't have a moment to recover before the mage was on him, getting a solid foot stomp into his chest, if he wasn't an immaterial being as of that moment. His foot went directly through him and gave Zar the chance to grapple him, planting a shadow bomb growth into his chest and blast him away with a barrage of shadows. He hit the ground as the shadow bomb pulsated rapidly and he tried to remove it from his persons to no avail. As it was made of shadow and magic, his hands slipped right through in his panicked and stunned state from the blast leading to the explosion that came next. The shadow magic that came from the bomb hit the mage directly as well as everything within a 30m radius around him. Not wishing to give the enemy a chance to recover, Zar slowly and painfully rose from the ground, clutching at his chest where the bolt hit him, sparks continuing to dance across his armor and skin as he glided forward. The mage desperately clutched at the ground, attempting to get up as he saw the dark shadow closing in on him. He had just about made it up before the pommel of a greatsword smacked into his temple, knocking him out cold and subduing him. Zar's breathing was heavy and raspy, the energy from the Eye having increased the dark mage's power immeasurably in his last attack on him enough that it almost brought an end to his life. With the threat averted, all that was left was to finish off the mage as all Dark mages were subject to death on sight as ordered by the Magic council.

However, Zar had other plans in mind. He turned to Kite and thanked him. "Thank you, Master-,"Zar started to say, before correcting himself, "Thank you, Kite. Without your impeccable timing, I would have perished long before discovering the Eye in your company. It is a great moment in history with this discovery, and I cannot wait to delve into its secrets. You need not worry about its safety or the well-being of this troublesome mage, Kite. I will take care of him myself." With that, Zar opened up the shadows beneath the Eye and the man, thrusting them both into its gaping maw and closing shortly after their entry. He gave Kite a formal bow, wincing hard from the pain, before departing through the shadows that covered the cave, on his way back to the guild hall after another successful endeavor for Sabertooth.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:25 pm