Rules of the Game!
The players for the group start off on the ground floor of the castle and must find their way to the fifth level of the dungeons to find a piece of the magic item. You have ten post orders max to do so and must roll a dice at the first post of the group per round. This dice will tell you what random thing has happened, which will be listed below!
Roll A Standard Dice(D6), Results Are As Follows;
1. Time Loop Trap! The party finds themselves back up one floor! Progress is lost and many all will be confused unless a mage with some kind of time magic is in the topic.
2. Automated Defenses?!? A set of ten turrets line the halls of the floor. Each deals a spell rank worth of damage to those it hits, and take 4 of ANY spell rank in damage to be destroyed.
3. Empty Floor! The floor down appears to be one of simply storage and another ladder down. The party may choose to waste a post order for it and rest to regain all HP/MP/Reset Cooldowns, or the person may roll again for free to see what happens on the next floor down.
4. Guard Dogs! A pair of large dogs find the party, howling loudly and startling anyone into a 50% slow until they are defeated. Each takes 4 hits ANY rank to defeat. Any rolls of this after the first will upgrade to a 5.
5. Alerted Guards! The party must fight off a group of highly trained guards, which happen to be a mix of physical and magic users. They take a total of 5 hits ANY rank to defeat, and 2 spawn per player. They deal a spell rank worth of damage to those they hit.
6. TRAPPED! A dangerous trap goes off, up to the people in the topic, that sets will make someone fall behind one floor as they try to escape from it. The group may choose to leave them, to either make it out on their own or to die instead, but it will set them back an entire floor.