Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

    Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Cr1tikal
    Cr1tikal

    Player 
    Posts : 1756
    Cosmic Coins : 8
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 29
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: FrostFire Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Cosmic Slayer
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Cr1tikal on 20th November 2016, 9:33 pm

    With the kingdom's army on the front lines, fending off the Rune Knights trying to take what is their's, the castle is left with minimal defenses of its own. Seeing the chance to take things into their own hands, groups of mages have gathered in attempts to get a piece of the magical item  that the Magic Council is invading for. Whether for greed, for power, or for some other reason in their minds, they have found their way to the inner workings of the castle and must find a piece of the item so that might use it for whatever purposes they have devised for it. Is it for greed? To sell the part of a whole to the highest bidder? A trophy to keep in a collection of stolen goods? Or maybe a grand scheme to steal every piece from the others, and use the power of the item as it was designed to be? Only time will tell!

    Rules of the Game!

    The players for the group start off on the ground floor of the castle and must find their way to the fifth level of the dungeons to find a piece of the magic item. You have ten post orders max to do so and must roll a dice at the first post of the group per round. This dice will tell you what random thing has happened, which will be listed below!

    Roll A Standard Dice(D6), Results Are As Follows;
    1. Time Loop Trap! The party finds themselves back up one floor! Progress is lost and many all will be confused unless a mage with some kind of time magic is in the topic.
    2. Automated Defenses?!? A set of ten turrets line the halls of the floor. Each deals a spell rank worth of damage to those it hits, and take 4 of ANY spell rank in damage to be destroyed.
    3. Empty Floor! The floor down appears to be one of simply storage and another ladder down. The party may choose to waste a post order for it and rest to regain all HP/MP/Reset Cooldowns, or the person may roll again for free to see what happens on the next floor down.
    4. Guard Dogs! A pair of large dogs find the party, howling loudly and startling anyone into a 50% slow until they are defeated. Each takes 4 hits ANY rank to defeat. Any rolls of this after the first will upgrade to a 5.
    5. Alerted Guards! The party must fight off a group of highly trained guards, which happen to be a mix of physical and magic users. They take a total of 5 hits ANY rank to defeat, and 2 spawn per player. They deal a spell rank worth of damage to those they hit.
    6. TRAPPED! A dangerous trap goes off, up to the people in the topic, that sets will make someone fall behind one floor as they try to escape from it. The group may choose to leave them, to either make it out on their own or to die instead, but it will set them back an entire floor.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic MQNhOUw

    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 21st November 2016, 7:31 pm

    I'm going to roll us!!!


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23003
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by NPC on 21st November 2016, 7:31 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Die_06_42164_sm
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 22nd November 2016, 3:28 pm

    Tag
    Words
    ROUND 1

    GG, RNG, GG

    Anastasia stepped off of the current "guild ship" being the SS Myrmidon.  She started building the blue-prints for the new-and-improved ship, the Leviathan which is currently back at home base.  Something a bit more sturdy than the repurposed ship of hers.  While it was old and rickety, it was extremely reliable.  But for the ever-expanding guild, she's going to need a bigger boat.  She had the ship bring two attack groups, both being sent out into different waves to potentially get a piece of the pie.  Greed is a helluva drug and the pirates of Black Sails are addicted to it.  

    The guild had no stakes to claim in this with either Navrick or the Magic Council.  Definitely not with the Magic Council.  The guild gives no cares for their petty squabbles.  However, with the current prospect of potentially getting rich and getting rich fast, this wasn't something they could pass up!  Stepping off of the ship with Taliya she cleared her throat and looked to the other people assigned to her attack group.  Nao, Euphemia, Mark, Emilia, and finally Julius.  This rag-tag group is to set out into this dungeon-like setting to find the treasure at the bottom.  Quite a cliche` bit!  "Alright guys, stick together and we should be fine!" she shouted to the group, trying to get her voice up over the jetwash.  

    Anastasia and Taliya ran up to the entrance of the dungeon and waited for the rest of the members of the guild to catch up as well.  She wasn't going to tell people to stick together and run off on her own.  That's not the trademark of a good leader.  Once everyone has gathered, a sly grin came across Anastasia's face before taking the first step into the dungeon, only to be surrounded by walls on all 6 sides.  The walls were tiny, forcing Anastasia to be cramped up in this box.  The irony of this, is the box she was trapped in appeared to be a single die with each face marked with black dots ranging from 1 to 6 on each side.  

    Muffled shouts could be heard that could cause a sailor to blush as the die, the size of a small animal's cage but big enough to make Anastasia extremely uncomfortable, rocked back and forth.  Taliya burst out into laughter as she saw and heard Anastasia being trapped by the Dice System.  She slapped her knee in laughter.  "Oh, geez, that's funny," Taliya stated before bending over to pick up the cube.  With strain in her neck, she failed to pick up the cube.  "What the hell is this made out of?"  Taliya said before she began to punch at the cube.

    More cursing could be heard from the cube, expressing words of pain and other fine expletives aimed at Taliya's direction.  With a quick thought, Taliya moved to one side of the cube and pushed it from the top, allowing the die to tumble to another side.  "So carrying it won't work, but you can literally roll it?  Hmmm"  Taliya tried to think of what to do next.  The die was stuck on the 3-side with Anastasia constantly yelling and screaming, now side-ways.
    Notes
    I'm gonna take the first trap. Nobody else has to.  ((This time))
    So decide among yourselves on whether you want to stay and get me out of this trap or move on without me, your call.  Remember, we have 10 rounds of posting to get the artifact.
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Posts : 1217
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Julius Seas on 28th November 2016, 3:43 pm

    BGM:

    The SS Myrmidon was the ship they were using to travel to the kingdom of Navrick. The reason why Julius was on that ship? Well apparently the king of Navrick has a piece of what is called the Infinity clock. And for some reason the magic council decided to invade the kingdom only because of that thing. It seems the magic council doesn't give two dumbs on what others think as long they gain power... Julius said softly as he was starring towards the ocean. Oi Julius-kun! It isn't you to bad mouth the council like that! What have they ever done to you? Squable said a bit surprised. Enough... They have done enough for Julius... Julius partially blames his exit of Fairy Tail after what they decided to declare Fairy Tail dark. Anyhow enough about this! Julius said suddenly full with energy. Aye! Anyway Julius-kun... Why are we on the way towards the kingdom of Navrick? That's a good question Squable! From what captain Anastasia has told us... The kingdom of Navrick has pieces of what is called the infinity clock... And the power greedy Magic council wants to have these pieces so they sent the Rune Knights to do that for them! The king of Navrick has asked a few mages from Fiore to defend his castle no matter the cost. While they are fighting like little children we go through the castle's dungeon to take the piece right under their nose before someone notices anything! So any questions? Julius took a deep breath after all that talking. Hmmm no... It seems pretty clear to me! Good! Because if you had any questions you need to ask captain Anastasia! Julius started laughing and Squable rested his head in his wing, ironically enough it is normally the other way around.

    After a long trip over the ocean they finally arrived at the castle's dungeon. Anastasia went ahead and got of the ship along with her pet. Julius quickly double checked his equipement luckily enough he only had the pocket watch he found at Divide island when he was on a job with Summer. Julius is pretty sure this thing will come in handy! He tucked the watch away in his coat pocket and followed Anastasia and the others off the ship.

    BGM:

    Julius took a quick glance into the dungeon. It looked like a dark cave with torches placed upon the walls. As the whole group gathered Anastasia and her pet Taliya took the honor of going in first though Anastasia didn't come far as walls quickly trapped the guild master into a die shaped box. The box was like an animal cage though the outside looked like a die with on each side black dots. Taliya thought it was funny that her owner was trapped inside it. She tried to pick it up to she couldn't. It seemed like captain Anastasia activated some kind of trap... Though the question is... How do we get her out... Julius sat down on the cage and started to think. Julius couldn't concertante much because Anastasia was swearing a lot Julius even heard some words he never had heard someone use. Hmmm... Captain Anastasia! Is there maybe something written inside the cage? Maybe something that looks like a clue to set you free?


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Squable:
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 220px-Squawks_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Returns


     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Zc9mnNA

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 9HVMJab
    Nao
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Nao on 28th November 2016, 4:00 pm

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8HAy9WAYs

    The S.S Myrmidon, despite all its horrific flaws and issues with having any actual offensive power… it was stilla good little transport ship. And while he knew his new guild were working on a new ship back on Divide Island, it still was not really ready for them to use as they arrived into the Kingdom on Navrick.

    While the Magic Council fought against the Kingdom itself, the Pirate Party Guild that was the Black Sails decided it would be best to instead of deal with the two groups head on… to actually just fly around everything and everyone. They were going to steal the treasure instead of fighting for it. It seemed to be the best solution after all. They just wanted to be rich with treasures beyond their wildest dreams… and going around a giant war seemed to be the much smarter option.

    The guild has split into two groups, and Ana and the blonde haired girl who he had bumped into were the only two figures he really knew. This had left them advantageous about not being seen as easily, and yet at the same time if they did encounter resistance then they were at a less favourable position.

    Nao followed Ana, Taliya and one other towards the dungeon, expecting others to follow on behind. Ana took the first step in with confidence, only to be eaten up by a… die? I mean it was a real warning about if you don’t turn around… you will die. But it was kind of amusing that Ana was the one who fell into the trap, and Taliya loved it.

    Nao shrugged and looks at Taliya who had tried to help Ana by rolling her around. He would just look into the dungeon, before turning to her and shaking her head.

    ”I don’t think we’ll have a lot of time if we just stand and wait for this to be completed. I’ll move on ahead with anyone who wants to join us, and I expect you to bring her up to us quickly… even if that means wrapping her in duct tape and carrying her over to us.”

    With that, Nao proceeded into the dungeon, with anyone else he could muster for this expedition.


    (Rolling on ahead since we only have 9 more posts after this round...)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

    Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Posts : 1043
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19
    Brownie Points : -1.1

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Mark Baxter on 29th November 2016, 5:31 pm

    Mark ran his hand through thick golden hair as he walked off of the S.S. Myrmidon, his yard-long hair unkempt in a somewhat stylish manner. It only appeared this way, however, due to Mark's activation of the Vestitium II not long before. He stared at the castle that was to be their target as he stepped off of the S.S. Myrmidon, which, though flawed, still proved to be an excellent ship for expeditions like this that did not require any combat capabilities. With him were Anastasia, the Guild Master, Taliya, and some other people that Mark was not particularly familiar with.

    Focusing his thoughts back to the castle, Mark recalled why they were here--to steal some sort of artifact, though it wasn't particularly clear to him what said artifact was. From what he could gather, they were in a kingdom called Navrick, infiltrating a castle containing said artifact while the kingdom of Navrick and the Magic Council wasted time fighting each other. It was a rather easily exploitable loophole of conflict for groups of people like Black Sails. After all, being a guild of pirates, their goal was to pilfer, and lacking a combat-ready ship, thievery was the only reasonable method of doing so.

    Mark didn't have much time to think for himself, because the second someone (Anastasia) stepped into the castle, she was engulfed by some sort of... die? Apart from being a terrible pun, it was rather disconcerting--if there was a trap like this at the very front of the castle, they surely would not be pleased with what lie ahead of them. Since their time in the castle was limited, Mark was about to suggest leaving Anastasia behind when someone did it for him. That was good for Mark, because the person seemed to know Anastasia better--a suggestion from them would be better received than one from Mark. Nodding along as Nao talked, Mark chided in, "It's not as though Anastasia will be completely left behind, we'll all communicate with telepathy." Mark murmured the words 'Cephalon Link' under his breath and made a comment to everyone around him mentally, If any problems arise, we can all speak through telepathy for some time. With that, Mark proceeded into the dungeon with Nao.

    Spell Stuff:

    Vestitium II- 4 post orders left:

    Name: Zeus' Gate: Vestitium II
    Rank: C
    Type: Partial Take Over
    Duration: 5 Posts
    Cooldown: 6 Posts
    Description: Da mihi sapientiam tuam Domine Tonitrui. Et demoliantur et hostes in unum. That is the incantation that must be used to activate this spell. Once the incantation has been recited, a bolt of lightning erupts from the sky and strikes the caster of the spell full on, leaving them glowing for a few seconds. Though this may seem like a supernatural phenomenon, it is simply residual power from Cephalon Impulse. Once the glow fades, yellow markings can be seen on the user's face, most of them originating from their eyes, and the user's hair has turned a bleach white color, and grown to a length of three feet. The markings are not actually markings at all, they're simply electricity from Cephalon Impulse, very close to the user's body, and their hair is simply explained by the electricity hyperstimulating their hair follicles. Though it cannot be seen, the electricity also hyperstimulates the user's brain, slightly increasing their intelligence. The stat increase provided by this spell is a 30% speed increase. This has a 30% durability threshold.

    ABILITIES:

    PASSIVE- FULGUR PRENIX:

    While this spell is activated, the user's irises are a shocking yellow color, and their perception of time is increased by a ridiculous amount. This is different from the Lightning Pulse UA, which just enhances the user's normal vision. While this Take Over is active, the user can see attacks of up to 50 mps as though they were walking speed, attacks of up to 75 mps as though they were jogging, though anything faster travels at the same speed through the user's eyes. Naturally, this lets them react very quickly.
    ACTIVE- PERLUCIDUS:

    Name: Perlucidus
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Active Ability
    Duration: 2 posts
    Cooldown:3 posts
    Description: Upon the murmuring of the word Perlucidus, this active ability is activated, and the markings on the user's face subside for the duration of it. While Perlucidus is active, the user's speed is increased by 30%, and their strength is increased by 20%. Their hair also lets off electric crackling and kind of floats around, defying gravity. Also, the user's whole eyes turn a golden color during Perlucidus, and while it is active, one spell of their rank per post phases through the user's body, which is made of electricity during Perlucidus. However, they cannot use melee attacks during Perlucidus.
    Strengths:

    Giving the user two stat increases during the duration of the spell.

    The user can have two attacks phase through them throughout this spell, one per post that the spell is active.


    Weaknesses:

    The user cannot land melee attacks during the spell.

    An incantation must be recited for this spell to be activated, it cannot be used while the user is gagged.

    The user's hair is a huge eyesore that makes stealth inevitable through the duration of this spell.

    This spell has no supplementary effects.
    Strengths:

    Like all Take Over spells, the user is granted a stat increase.

    Like all Take Over spells, the user is granted a passive ability and an active ability.

    Weaknesses:

    The user must go through a long and complicated incantation to activate the spell.

    Stealth is impossible given their white hair, marks on their face, and their golden irises.

    This spell is useless at long range, being solely buffing focused.
    Cephalon Link- 2 post orders left:

    Name: Cephalon Link
    Rank: D
    Type: Supportive/Utility [Additional Takeover active]
    Duration: 3 Posts
    Cooldown: 4 Posts
    Description: Upon the reciting of the incantation of this spell, the user's mind and the minds of their allies are linked through their electric waves. Throughout the duration of this spell, all of them can communicate telepathically at will.

    Strengths:

    The users and their allies gain telepathy with each other.


    Weaknesses:

    The spell's incantation must be recited before it is used.

    This spell has no offensive or direct combative uses.
    MP- 85%/100%


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 1zya1cx
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

    Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 390
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Force Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Emilia Crohil on 6th December 2016, 9:23 pm

    Emilia had retired to a more private area of the ship to don her armor while the others did whatever it was they did to prepare for a raid. Greed, the motivator for oh so many had brought them here. In fact, it had given them the opportunity to come and steal a piece of this oh so treasured artifact, as the Magic Council had decided to attack Naverick over it, since apparently the Etherion Cannon wasn't enough for them. This provided a wonderful distraction for a few groups of Black Sails raiders to get in and snatch up some pieces of this artifact. What they were going to do with them? Who knows? Sell them, use them to strengthen the guild, whatever they wanted really. They were pirates, so they did what they wanted.

    The Red Warrior tested her gauntlet as she finished putting it on, the metal plates protecting her fingers clinking a bit as they moved, a grin growing on her face as she looked herself over. Pauldrons, cuirass, backplate, faulds, rerebraces, spaulders, cuisse, greaves, sabatons, and helm. There were a few other pieces as well, and by the time all was assembled, Emilia was covered head to toe in red and black painted plate. The floor creaked under her now doubled mass, but did not give, a rather peculiar enchantment that allowed her to walk upon any surface without it giving way, even the surfaces of liquids.

    Emilia stepped out on deck, a bit late to the party it seemed. The others had gotten off of the ship and were approaching the dungeon. She ran to catch up to them, leaping from atop the deck and momentarily turning off the support her boots gave to the surface she was standing on as she hit the ground, cracking the stone beneath her. She let out a chuckle, her voice distorted by the helm's enchantments.

    She reached the others to see Julius talking to a giant die, which had apparently trapped Anastasia inside of it. Nao and Mark had gone onwards, with Mark having cast a spell so they can communicate telepathically, how convenient.

    "I assume that you can get her out of this." She said to Julius and Taliyah. "I'm sure you can catch up once she gets out, we'll clear a path if need be." She drew her sword now and continued on to catch up with Nao and Mark, her armor clanking rather loudly. Stealth was not her strong suit.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Leiry11
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Np6whDM
    "If violence only breeds more violence, I should resort to it more often."
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 10th December 2016, 1:32 pm

    Rolling.. Please give us good fortune T-T


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23003
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by NPC on 10th December 2016, 1:32 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Die_03_42160_sm
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 10th December 2016, 1:48 pm

    Tag
    Words
    ROUND 2 / 10

    Rolled:  3 -- Empty Floor
    HP/MP/Cooldowns are refreshed!
    The Irony

    The moment Emilia leapt off of the ship, the ship rebound upwards uncontrollably.  "Danger!  Danger!  Weight and Balance requires recalibration!  Danger!  Danger!" cried out the artificial intelligence.  

    Anastasia heard a bunch of mumbles coming from outside.  She was asked if she could see anything written on the inside.  She was trapped and wasn't able to see anything, not having room to turn her head anywhere.  She cursed a bit more and started to shake the die around a bit in annoyance.  Nao made mention that he was moving on ahead and Taliya looked at him wantingly.  She looked between Nao and the die-bound Anastasia and then back to Nao.  

    "I'll meet up with you, Nao-Nao," she said with puppy dog eyes, watching him proceed to the next floor.  With a growl, Taliya looked at the cube and kicked it.  "Because you got yourself stuck in this trap, I couldn't go with my sexy Nao-Nao!" Taliya said.  A muffled "OW!" could be heard from the box.  The kick rolled the die over to the 2-side and the side began to glow a bright green color.  

    "What the hell was that!?" Anastasia asked in a muffled voice.  It was at this point, Taliya saw Mark take off after Nao as well.  She turned and looked to Julius and smiled at the man.  Then the sound of clanging could be heard as Emilia walked in and stated they'd be going ahead.  Taliya nodded and waved to the three.  "Be careful now!" she said before looking back to the die.  

    "So it was at 1..  Now it's at 2 and we got a light...  Oh!  I get it, I think" she said as she rolled the die once more to the 3 side, causing it to glow again.  She continued this pattern until it reached the 6-side and the box opened up, causing Anastasia to sprawl out of the box, right at Julius' feet.  

    "Ugh!  Finally out of that damn box," she said as she sat up, rubbing her lower back and neck.  She noticed that the only ones here were Julius and Taliya before standing up and dusting herself off.  

    "Okay, thanks for staying with me, Julius," she said with a big smile upon her face.  "Let's get going!"  she said before she started to run towards the stairs to the second floor.
    Notes
    Sora won't be able to post for a while so we'll move on without her.

    We rolled a 3, so those that moved on ahead without me get a free floor.!
    Keep in mind, that anything that is rolled will ONLY effect those in the front (in this case, Nao, Mark and Emilia)

    Also, to make things easier, let's all post what floors we're on somewhere in your post (in an OOC, easy-to-find place)

    Floor:  1
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Posts : 1217
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Julius Seas on 11th December 2016, 1:26 pm

    BGM:

    While Julius was still sitting on Anastasia's "cage" he continued thinking of a way to free their captain. As he was lost in thoughts he noticed that a boy was talking to Taliya. He looked cute but it seemed like Taliya already had her targets aimed at him not that Julius was planning on making a move on him. As the boy which Taliya referred to as "Nao-Nao" left Taliya wasn't really happy with that since she was acting like a child not getting her way. Instead off throwing an tantrum she kicked the die with all her might. The kick was so powerful it made the die fall to it's side which caused Julius to fall with his butt on the hard floor. Ouchie! Bloody hell! While Julius was still sitting on the ground being butthurt he looked at Taliya and the cage. The way they treated each other kind of reminded him of a other pair. Oi Julius-kun! Are you alright mate? I hope you aren't being butthurt right now! *chuckle* Julius sighed and he suddenly came to the realization of who they reminded him of.

    Julius stood up and dusted off his pants and he noticed a other boy with golden hair standing near the cage saying that he would follow the other boy leaving Julius, Squable and Taliya with Anastasia being trapped. Though before he left he casted some kind of spell allowing the group to communicate with each other no matter the distance. Sweet! Julius will try it out as soon we have freed captain Anastasia! Julius said as he saw the boy took off going deeper into the dungeon. Not long after the golden haired boy had left a woman equipped with armor from top to bottom asked if she could leave this to Julius and Taliya. Sure you can count on us! We'll catch up as soon as possible! Julius said confident. As the woman took off following the two boys deeper into the dungeon Julius could still hear her armor clanking through the cave.

    As the whole group was finally inside the dungeon all what was left was freeing their guildmaster from her cage. As Julius turned back to face Taliya he saw that she already got something figured out. After rolling the cage around some a click could be heard and the cage opened up making Anastasia sprawl out of it near Julius' feet. She stood up and dusted herself off using her hands and she thanked Julius for staying with her. No need for thanks captain Anastasia! If there would be one you should be thanking it would be Taliya! She saved you from that cage! Julius said pointing to Taliya. Ummm... Hello? Can you guys hear Julius? We saved captain Anastasia! We will follow you as soon as possible! Julius said trying to use that telepathy thing though it felt rather awkward to talk into thin air. Anastasia lead the way towards the stairs and Julius followed her while Squable was sitting on his shoulder.

    Floor: 1


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Squable:
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 220px-Squawks_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Returns


     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Zc9mnNA

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 9HVMJab
    Nao
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Nao on 12th December 2016, 1:27 pm

    Nao had proceeded forward with two others in his group, to which he was surprised when one of them suddenly spoke straight into his mind and causing the young clone to shudder with chills and almost black out. He almost tripped but regained his balance before shaking his head.

    ”I-I’ll just stick to using my inside voice,” he uttered to Mark and Emilia, continuing out of this floor. It seemed there would be stairs leading to the next area. It seemed pretty obvious that they only had that path to go. These architects of this place didn’t quite choose to make this a labyrinth for the guards. Instead they left it so guards only had to go up and down. Or that booby traps couldn’t be blocked or tunnelled through.

    ”I guess this is the only way huh? Looks like they won’t have much trouble finding us?” he said as he took the stairs to the next level. He did ponder though… If Emilia even made the airship struggle… how would the structure deal with her steps?

    Getting to the next floor before Emilia was essential just in case she tripped and the whole flight of stairs. Instead he found that the floor was entirely empty. Maybe he would give the thought thing a go.

    HELLO? IS THIS THING ON? NAO HERE! THE NEXT FLOOR IS A-OK! NOTHING ON THIS FLOOR SO WE WILL KEEP GOING! TRY AND CATCH UP QUICKLY!

    He turned to his team if they were still with them, and gave them a huge grin.

    ”Think they got that?” he asked, before going to towards the exit.

    (OOC: Moving past this floor)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

    Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Posts : 1043
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19
    Brownie Points : -1.1

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Mark Baxter on 13th December 2016, 3:27 pm


    Floor 2

    Mark strolled behind the man (Nao, was that his name?) and heard as someone clunked behind them. If memory served him well, that was Emilia, the woman who weighed weigh too much, even though she looked perfectly skinny. Julius had decided to stay behind with Anastasia and Taliya in order to help the former escape, but Mark, Nao, and Emilia were all heading forward. They could be seen as scouts, or maybe an assault team. Mark wasn't quite sure which fit better in this situation. The layout of the castle was suspiciously straightforward and obvious--the group of them only had 1 way to go, down a set of stairs. There also wasn't really anywhere to hide, then again, most of them weren't very stealthy anyways.

    Mark sped up to get to the stairs before Emilia, he didn't want his method of getting downstairs to be destroyed by a 10 ton suit. When he arrived there, the whole floor was empty. Why was it empty? It struck Mark as curious that whoever owned this placed hadn't set up any booby traps, still, he wasn't about to complain about getting an easy way out. As soon as Nao arrived, he sent a message to the others, and Mark confirmed this message, "Yep. We are here. It is in fact empty. You should all hurry on down. We'll be moving on." Mark nodded as Nao asked if they had gotten that, and moved with him towards the next floor. He wondered if the rest of this place would be empty like the first couple of floors, though he found that unlikely, it would a nice surprise if it were true. A discomfort in Mark's eye reminded him of the special contact lenses he wore, though he decided not to turn them on yet, he didn't want to reveal his 'secret weapon' so to speak just yet.

    Magic Stuff:

    1 posting order of Telepathy left after this one.
    3 posting orders of Takeover left after this one.

    MP: 100%


    Last edited by Mark on 18th December 2016, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

    Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 390
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Force Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Emilia Crohil on 18th December 2016, 3:29 pm

    Floor 2

    The forward group was now approaching the stairs downward. The only stairs downward it seemed. Emilia was slightly amused as the others rushed to get to and down the stairs before her, seemingly worried that they wouldn't be able to support her. She was wearing her good boots, though, which meant that any surface could support her, should she choose, but was she going to tell them that? Of course not! Where was the fun in that?

    She strode down the stairs hot on the Mark and Nao's heels, suppressing a chuckle as she followed uncomfortably close behind them. They exited in what seemed to be a storeroom of some sort. One would think they would have these near the bottom, but no matter, if proper security design wasn't something they knew about, Emilia wouldn't be one to complain. The others in her group quickly moved on, and so would she. So far, this was fairly easy. Anastasia and Julius could probably catch up should they meet any resistance, provided they got her out of that stupid die trap.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Leiry11
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Np6whDM
    "If violence only breeds more violence, I should resort to it more often."
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 20th December 2016, 2:07 pm

    Rolling (Please be good)


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23003
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by NPC on 20th December 2016, 2:07 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Die_04_42161_sm
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 20th December 2016, 2:08 pm

    For those on Floor 3
    4. Guard Dogs! A pair of large dogs find the party, howling loudly and startling anyone into a 50% slow until they are defeated. Each takes 4 hits ANY rank to defeat. Any rolls of this after the first will upgrade to a 5.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 20th December 2016, 2:20 pm

    Tag
    Words
    ROUND 3 / 10

    Rolled:  4 -- Guard dogs!
    50% Slow -- Defeat 2 Guard Dogs / 4 hits of any rank / After defeat, go down to the next floor.
    The Irony

    Anastasia moved down the stairs to the next floor.  A look of annoyance came upon her as she saw the dust of those teammates of hers; being left in their wake.  Either way, the objective is to obtain this clock and to not be hindered by silly things like traps or enemy guard dogs.  Thankfully, for Anastasia, Taliya, and Julius, they arrived on a free floor.  All they have to do now is make up lost ground from being stuck in that stupid prison.  At this rate, Ana already expects the rest of her guildmates to have their hands upon the shard.  She looked at Julius for a moment as they walked casually through the free floor.

    "So it was Taliya that figured out that puzzle?" she asked as confusion flooded her thoughts.  She didn't think Taliya was mentally capable of problem solving like that.  She simply gave Taliya a nod and a smile.  She wrapped an arm around Taliya's neck and noogies her.  "Good on you, Taliya!  I'll be sure you get a nice steak when we get out of this one, yeah!?" she said as Taliya nodded her head with a big smile, her tail swishing back and forth.  

    "Let's get a move on, Julius.  We need to make up for lost time," she said before clearing her throat and picking up to a sprint to the edge of the floor so she could make her way down to the third floor.  
    Notes
    Sora won't be able to post for a while so we'll move on without her.

    We rolled a 4, so those that moved on ahead without me get to fight guard dogs... yaaaaay
    Once you are done fighting them, then move on to the next floor.  

    Also, to make things easier, let's all post what floors we're on somewhere in your post (in an OOC, easy-to-find place)

    Floor:  2
    template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    Julius Seas
    Julius Seas

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Position : None
    Posts : 1217
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 22
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Julius Seas on 21st December 2016, 2:01 pm

    BGM:

    ACHOO! Suddenly the dark corridors of the dungeon were filled with the sound of Julius' sneeze. *sniff* Bugger! It wouldn't hurt if the king's house maids would come down here once in a while to dust of this place! Julius said as he blew his nose into a handkerchief. Was that meant sarcastic Julius-kun? Squable said. Oi Julius' parents ship still gets cleaned even though that ship never gets used! Julius said as he was keeping up with Anastasia and Taliya.

    It didn't take long after that little scene until the group found the stairs to the next floor. The next floor was really quite. Hmph for a dungeon this place has almost no defense! Don't speak to soon my feathered friend! That cage that trapped captain Anastasia also appeared out of nowhere! A bird cage can pop up any time now to trap birds like you... *chuckle* Julius tried to tease Squable though he failed since Squable just rolled with his eyes. Julius looked for a moment to Anastasia and Taliya who were having a moment on their own. Julius couldn't help but smile he always liked it when pets and their owners could have moments like these. Why can't we never be like this... Julius raised a brow. What are you blabbering now? Just because Julius may tease you or scold you ones in a while doesn't mean Julius doesn't care about you! You're the last piece of family Julius has! Julius would be devastated is something would happen to you! Julius reached out to a pouch on his belt and grabbed some sunflower seeds. Now stop you're nonsense and eat! Squable jumped from Julius' shoulder to his left hand and started to eat out of it with a big smile. Julius chuckled and petted him on the head.

    As Squable was done eating he jumped back to his shoulder and Anastasia wanted to press on. Right! Let's go!

    Floor: 2


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Squable:
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 220px-Squawks_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Returns


     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Zc9mnNA

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic 9HVMJab
    Nao
    Nao

    Quality Badge Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Clone of the First Clone
    Position : None
    Posts : 444
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 27
    Mentor : Nao (Primary) Gem of Time (Secondary)
    Experience : 49,325

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Water Dragon Slayer (First Gen)
    Second Magic: Chronokinesis
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Nao on 26th December 2016, 1:56 pm

    (OOC: WHOOPS I GUESS I DIDN'T SEE THIS POST)

     



    Oh you dun goofed now!


    Still leading the way down to the next floors, Nao was pretty confident that everyone had just decided to up and leave to fight in the war. This was perfect for the team he was in since it meant it was easy for them to grab the object in question… whatever it was.

    Nao smirked to himself, running the calculations in his head about how far they were in getting to the object. They must have been pretty close as the place didn’t seem too big. They didn’t seem to ave bothered making a large structure to protect whatever treasure they have. Seeemed a little too eas-

    Barks were heard as he reached the next floor and began to try and fly through it. It seemed that they had dogs guarding half way down the building… which made no sense at all. Why would you have dogs in the middle of your…?

    ”Never mind. Lets just even the odds! ” In a puff of smoke he would bring out two more versions of himself. They would look exactly like him, with all the same outfits and hair styles. ”Maybe the odds are now in our favour instea…”

    He looked at his two clones, and nodded before going after one of the two dogs. He would fire off two shots of his signature attack. Despite being very weak attacks (about half the strength of a regular attack of most mages), they were pretty effective.

    His two clones did have some interesting features that differentiated their ability to be there. One was so immaculate that everyone around him was feeling more blessed in the area. The other was able to pin point that the weakness of the dogs was just going for the throat. It was best to incapacitate them. He felt bad but he was glad he wasn’t trying to kill them. They each attacked once, before knocking out one of the dogs.

    ”Take out the other. I don’t think we’ll have much time!” he called out as he tried to sluggishly run past, freaked out by the barking dogs. Either way they needed to hurry now that they knew there were things here.

    HP:100%
    MP:62%

    Nao 1: HP:312
    Nao 2: HP:180


     


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Profile Magic Bank
    Mark Baxter
    Mark Baxter

    Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Clockwork Soul
    Position : None
    Posts : 1043
    Guild : Black Sails
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ---
    Experience : 9,213.19
    Brownie Points : -1.1

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Cephalon Impulse
    Second Magic: ---
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Mark Baxter on 28th December 2016, 5:48 pm

    Floor 3


    Following closely behind Nao, Mark was rather suspicious about how incredibly empty this place seemed, there was no way everyone had up and left to fight in the war--someone had to be left behind. Mark tried to stay on guard, as he was still very suspicious, but two floors in, not much had happened, maybe it would just be easy for them to grab whatever they needed (wanted?) to grab.

    Alas, Mark's hopes were quickly dismissed when they reached the third floor and were greeted with barks and the creatures that accompanied those. "Guard dogs, in the sub-basement?" Mark wondered aloud, "How peculiar." His eyes blinked a brilliant blue color as he inadvertently activated the Archiving Lenses, and Mark blinked rapidly as his vision severed itself from his own eyes. He could see himself standing there with Nao and Emilia, he would never get used to this. As Mark did this, Nao spontaneously split into three Naos, which was rather unexpected. The three Naos almost immediately incapacitated the first dog, leaving Mark and Emilia to deal with the second. Looking at Emilia, Mark mumbled, "I got this, Emilia. You can go on ahead."

    Right after saying this, the markings on Mark's face subsided, and his hair began to float, giving off strong static. His eyes also turned a murky brown color, the gold from his Perlucidus and the blue from the Archiving Lenses mixing together.

    "Alright you mutt," Mark said in an uncharacteristically gravelly voice, "Let's get down and dirty." As if it were agreeing with him, the guard dog leapt at Mark, only to phase right through his body. Mark tsked, "Irritating pest." He turned to face the dog, the metal soles of his boots crackling with electricity. His speed seemingly unhindered by the dogs (due to speed boosts provided by his own spells), Mark smashed the heel of his boot into the dog's neck, since something told him that was its weak point. Sure enough, it went flying into the air like an old rag, allowing Mark to sock it at full force with his statically charged right hand. The dog went flying into the wall and fell to the floor. Just for good measure, Mark walked over and kicked it in the neck a couple more times, leaving the dog out cold.

    "And that's that!" Mark said cheerily, strolling to the stairs and beginning to make his way to the next floor. As he did so, the electricity coursing through his body subsided and his eyes turned a pure golden color as he turned off the lenses. 'There were some guard dogs on this floor. I believe we've incapacitated all of them, though I'd advise being careful, they may come to rather soon. Best of luck to you all, we're moving onto floor four. Oh, also, the telepathy will be wearing off rather soon, just a warning.' He told the others telepathically, just to keep them updated.

    Magic Info:

    This is the final post of telepathy!
    Next post is the final post of Takeover.

    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

    Activated Abilities:

    Perlucidus:

    Name: Perlucidus
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary/Active Ability
    Duration: 2 posts
    Cooldown:3 posts
    Description: Upon the murmuring of the word Perlucidus, this active ability is activated, and the markings on the user's face subside for the duration of it. While Perlucidus is active, the user's speed is increased by 30%, and their strength is increased by 20%. Their hair also lets off electric crackling and kind of floats around, defying gravity. Also, the user's whole eyes turn a golden color during Perlucidus, and while it is active, one spell of their rank per post phases through the user's body, which is made of electricity during Perlucidus. However, they cannot use melee attacks during Perlucidus.
    Strengths:

    Giving the user two stat increases during the duration of the spell.

    The user can have two attacks phase through them throughout this spell, one per post that the spell is active.


    Weaknesses:

    The user cannot land melee attacks during the spell.

    An incantation must be recited for this spell to be activated, it cannot be used while the user is gagged.

    The user's hair is a huge eyesore that makes stealth inevitable through the duration of this spell.

    Electrical Moulding UA used to charge melee attacks.
    Emilia Crohil
    Emilia Crohil

    Quality Badge Level 1- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Posts : 390
    Guild : Garou Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Age : 30
    Mentor : Jackson Crohil
    Experience : 5512.5

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Force Magic
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Emilia Crohil on 29th December 2016, 10:22 pm

    Floor 3:

    The trio continued along through the dungeon rather uneventfully. Sure, there was the silly little trap at the beginning, but after that it was simply empty. These people apparently knew nothing of security, since they left only one trap capable of trapping one person at the entrance, and then had a nice, large storeroom left completely unguarded.

    If we meet minimal resistance getting this key, I say we raid that storeroom we passed through on the way out.


    She signaled using Mark's telepathy. Surely there was something valuable in there. Besides, it'd teach some idiots a lesson in proper security procedures. Finally though, it seemed things might be getting remotely interesting. They encountered a pair of guard dogs! Nao reproduced and quickly knocked one of the dogs unconscious with the help of his offspring. Mark told her to go on ahead while he dealt with the second one. A rather bored sigh escaped from behind the helmet as she rested her blade across her shoulders, gripping it with one hand on the hilt, the other on the blade as she meandered across the room lazily while her allies attacked the guard dogs.

    "I'll go slow. Catch up to me when you're done playing with those mutts."

    Based on the fact that she smelled no blood being spilled, and also based on the time it took to dispatch the dogs, her companions had both simply knocked them out. She found it strange that they both took the time to knock them out instead of killing them. A slash to the throat would've done the job, no problem, quick and easy. Either they were too weak to actually kill them, or for some reason they were unwilling to. She didn't understand why they would be unwilling to simply kill them, though. It was no different from killing a wolf or cow or any other animal. It didn't really matter though, since they were out of the way now.

    She said nothing as the others caught up to her again, but simply picked up the pace once more, back to what it was originally. This really was disappointingly easy.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    Character| Magic| Bank| Theme
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic FJRTsUq
    Other Siggies:
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Leiry11
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Np6whDM
    "If violence only breeds more violence, I should resort to it more often."
    Anastasia Isayev
    Anastasia Isayev

    Moderator- Chatbox Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Valkyrian
    Position : None
    Posts : 2446
    Guild : Black Sails GM
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : [Primary] Ivan Isayev [Secondary] Fafnir, the World Dragon
    Experience : 321116
    Brownie Points : 69

    Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mechanized REquip
    Second Magic: Dragons' Champion
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by Anastasia Isayev on 2nd January 2017, 5:12 pm

    Oh god, give us something not bad.


    _____________________________________________________________________________________

    [Character Approval] [Mechanized REquip Spells] [Dragons' Champion] [The Eye of Odin] [Bank]
    Wave your banner!  
    Join the Black Sails today!
    The Guild is Set to OPEN!  -- This means, feel free to join!
    NPC
    NPC

    Posts : 23003
    Mentor : Admin

    Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Empty Re: Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic

    Post by NPC on 2nd January 2017, 5:12 pm

    The member 'Anastasia Isayev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls


    'Normal Dice' :
     Dungeons and Time Clocks; Choice 3 Team 1 Event Topic Die_06_42164_sm

      Current date/time is 13th July 2020, 8:17 am