Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose]

Tsuchi
    Tsuchi

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Leila Vergious
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Advancement of Technology: Amplified Waves
    Second Magic: ...
    Third Magic:

Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose] Empty Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose]

Post by Tsuchi 16th November 2016, 5:03 am

Tsuchi had came to Rose Garden to see if there was a garden in this town but there wasn't any that she was able to find. "I was really looking forward to see some beautiful flowers today..." With a sigh of sadness she had turned to start heading out of the city and back to the forest where there were lovely flowers to take care of. While she had gotten closer and closer to the edge of town with a sad look on her face. Then some old lady had stopped Tsuchi right before she could leave the town. "Why do you look so down young girl? No beautiful little thing like you should look like that." The old lady had said to her which caused Tsuchi's sad look to a happy one because someone else was there trying to make her cheer up like she does for everyone else. With a warm smile she had newly formed on her face, "You're so sweet to worry about me, I was just disappointed that there was no beautiful flowers to see here." The old lady had smiled back at Tsuchi while she had took a hold of her hand. "Come with me young girl, there's something I wish to show you." As the sweet old lady had tugged on Tsuchi arm she just smiled more at her and followed her.

Within a few mins the old lady and Tsuchi had walked up to what looked like either a hotel or a fancy bar. Her eyes widen because she sees some flowers an vines hanging from some of the windows in a very pretty way. "We are here young girl" the old lady had said with a low voice. "Just were is here? and why did you bring me here?" Tsuchi had said to the old lady in a very confused voice. The old lady had turned to her with a bigger an much warmer smile on her face then before, "Because there are some very beautiful 'flowers' in that building right there." Her eyes widen even better with hope in them this time as she had lowered down some so that she could hugs the sweet old lady. "Thank you so very much!" Tsuchi had said with a big an warm smile just like the sweet old lady had. Before the old lady had turned away to say walking to where ever she was going. She had gave Tsuchi's a little pushes towards the door, "Go on see those lovely 'flowers' in there and it was no problem at all young lady." Little did Tuschi know that the old lady was using a play on words to her because this place was the home to the guild of Black Rose. She giggled a bit at the push that had been made on her back from the sweet old lady, then she had walked up to the door and opened it. As Tsuchi had walked in to the place she said with a smile on her face, "Hello, an old lady had told that there were some lovely flowers to see here. So may I see them please?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Don't touch the tail!
    Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose] 1416871472634
    Posting Information:
    Character Bio:
    Theme:
    Itazura
    Itazura

Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: ♠ Kamaitachi ♠ Shiai Mahou ♠
    Second Magic: N/A
    Third Magic:

Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose] Empty Re: Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose]

Post by Itazura 27th November 2016, 10:30 pm

Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose] YpT0wRM
    Itazura Black Rose C-Rank Aruzati
    S o   I v e   l i e d   a n d   I v e   b e e n   t r i c k i n g   e v e r   s i n c e

Squatting on one of the bar seats at the counter, he drank the alcoholic fluids straight from it's original bottle. Any kind of alcohol, no specific preference, being his favorite beverage (well I suppose it would be favorite group of beverages). He had just finished over ten plates of food, all the food barely fitting on said plates, and his stomach was still begging for more. It was rather difficult for the itachi, basically having an endless void instead of a stomach. He ate even more then normal yokai's of his species do, though he is unaware as to why. About to ask whoever may be tending the bar and or kitchen for more food, he heard the door open and smelled an odd scent with it.
    Turning his head and hazel gaze to the other side of the inn, seeing a brunette standing about five foot and one inch, large white ears with brown tips protruded out from the sides of her head. Replacing the human ears that would normal be there if she was a human. Though this came as no surprise to the kamaitachi it was obvious what she was before he even saw her, because of her scent and the feeling of her aura. Being rather old he has experience determining whether something is human or not, or not fully what they think they may be. Skills that come with age I suppose. A smirk spread onto his expression when he heard her request. Deducing that she met the kind old lady, which he previously met himself on different occasions, and she gave her ominous information. True, yet not in the way the young woman expected. This was rather amusing, amusing indeed.
    "Well your looking at them" he said, gesturing to his fellow guildmates that relaxed in the inn around him. Though they might not be in the room, they were still around. His slight smirk turning into his usual mischievous smile which showed everybody he was up to no good, yet there was no way in telling what he was planning. What you should expect of a weasel.

W o r d    C o u n t:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose] DsdPc3p

Directory

Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose] Empty Re: Looking for a place to stay, the Fluffy Tactician [Intro to Black Rose]

Post by Guest 2nd December 2016, 12:58 pm

You can breathe

In clear blue water

Within the Silver Moon Inn, a mermaid princess known as Aerwyna was sitting on one of the chairs. The unknown princess was just offered some food and she got straight into eating. She loved human food! Human food was so much more better than the typical food she usually ate in the water kingdom. Currently, she took no notice of anything or anyone apart from her food, and Kinopio, the toadstool who was sitting on the table also near to her food.

“Would you like some, Kinopio??” The mermaid asked softly as she offered a bite to her toadstool pet. “Human food is much more filling than sea food.”

“S-sure! I’ll have a bite of… what’s that??”

“I don’t know actually! But it’s delicious! I order it all the time now thanks to the person who surprised me-!”

Suddenly, she heard a female voice that she doesn’t recognise before and she turns around to see who it was. It was a fox out of all the type of hybrids that could have arrived in the Silver Moon Inn. Upon hearing her question about flowers. Aerwyna looked down and tried to repeat the word flowers.

“Incase you didn’t know, flowers are plants like me!”

“I know Kinopio… but I never heard that word for some time. It’s a struggle to speak out them words.”

Getting up slowly, she let the toadstool finish off her meal as she walked towards the newcomer.

“Welcom- AAHHH!!!!”

Aerwyna tripped over absolutely nothing and sighed softly, her legs gave way again unfortunately. Even though the mermaid was pretty upset by this, she didn’t let this deter her however, she got up and dusted herself off before she nodded slowly.

“Sorry about that, mermaid, weak legs, not even hiding it anymore. Welcome to the Silver Moon Inn.”

TAG: @user | WORDS: 301 | NOTES:
    MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 1:49 pm