Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job)

Edwin Vancleef

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job) Empty This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job)

Post by Edwin Vancleef 14th November 2016, 2:04 pm

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5192-a-wizard-s-graceone-time-only

Doing via WC, need to reach 4000 min.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

He laid back on the seat of the train and was listening to some oriental music quietly, he recently heard of it and it was pleasant to listen to. He was wearing his armor and mask, equipped with all his weapons and heading down to beanstalk village. He was going there because they need the attention of someone who knew magic, edwin knew magic by force and was interested in helping the community of farmers. He saw out of his mask as people near him gave weird and interesting look at him in part of his mask. But he ignored them, listening quietly to his music as he waited for the train to arrive at beanstalk village.

The train slowed with a hiss and he could hear a man say, "We arrived at beanstalk village!" Edwin turned off the music and made his way off the train, once getting off he would had slowly started to walk toward the village. Rural housing, dirt roads, the place was definitely a farming community. And to know they were no wizards among them was a surprise, a nice surprise for edwin at least. As he walked into the village he started coming across people, a lot of them were talking to themselves in small groups. Edwin still masked approached one group of men, three of them muttering to each other in front of what could be one of their tents. One of the men was startled on seeing a stranger with a skull mask approach them, the other two looked up at edwin with some wariness. "I am here about the crop issue." He would have said and brought out the ad for it. The men muttered to themselves and the one on the right stood up. "Follow me to frank, he can tell you more about it." Edwin nodded and would had followed the man more into town, to where they would have came up to a slightly bigger tent. He followed the man inside to where they were greeted with anxious talking among a group of people.

They all grew quiet upon hearing them enter, in which they all stared curiously at edwin. The man who led him there stepped out, and edwin said "I'm here about the crop problem." One of them stepped out of the group and walked towards him, his skin darkened and tanned from working under the sun and in the dirt. He held out his hand, in which edwin recived with a brief handshake. After the man introduced himself, "I'm frank, i'm the leader here trying to keep people calm. What can we call you by?" "Just call me cortano, now the crops?" "yeah, foller me." frank said and led him outside of the tent, then toward the fields. Edwin could sense the vile aura of magic from the field, and as they walked closer he could see the weird glowing aura's from the plants. "We ain't got no idea how this happened, it just appeared on us a week back and ever since nothing would grow." "Yeah, it looks like its been enchanted...cursed even." Edwin would have replied as they finally came close to the crops. "What could have made em magical? We ain't got no-" frank would have been cut off as the crops in front of them started to writhe and move, unknown to both of them the crops were reacting to edwin's magical presence. "I'l start my job, you stay away until i'm done." edwin would had said while bringing out his short sword with his right hand. Frank nodded and said "Don't hurt the land itself cortano, we still need it around!" before moving back to a safe distance. Edwin was wary, and watched to see what would come out of this.

631/4000
    Edwin Vancleef

Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job) Empty Re: This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job)

Post by Edwin Vancleef 14th November 2016, 9:23 pm

Holder

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character app: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t26301-veronica-codsworth
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job) Empty Re: This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job)

Post by NPC 14th November 2016, 9:23 pm

The member 'Edwin Vancleef' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    This is why magic needs to be watched(solo/job) NormalMonster

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:56 am