Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

My mind is slipping;; Private

Jiyu Kazehime
    Jiyu Kazehime

Player 
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Magic
    Second Magic: Demonic Takeover
    Third Magic:

My mind is slipping;; Private Empty My mind is slipping;; Private

Post by Jiyu Kazehime 12th November 2016, 2:43 pm

Fear clenched at her heart and she really wished she could just turn around and run away again, doing that was so easy! However this was something she could not run away from, not this time, whatever was going on, it was inside of her, she could not run from that no matter how hard she tried! Already according to what Yuki and Maka had told her, whatever was festering had almost come out a few days ago when she helped Leila take back Eden. Now the female was debating how best to word what she had to say when her Alpha would come into the room she sat waiting within. In that room? Jiyu sat on the floor, hugging her knees to her chest, dazed and confused look in her eyes. Honestly this was something she would have thought over more, if she thought she had the time to do it.

Even though her assertive side had receded after the darkness it latched to in eden was calmed? That event had brought it so much closer to the surface than it had ever been before! Now it didn’t matter what she did, the female heard the scratching on the inside of her head regardless, and she almost always felt feverish at the moment. Kazehime could feel the darkness inside of her body, and she didn’t like it one bit, she wanted out of it and she couldn’t find any way to do it. Since she couldn’t escape whatever was preying on her? Jiyu had to leave the place she loved, it wasn’t alright with her, but it was the only choice. Somehow the girl knew if she did not bolt now, she would hurt someone she cared for, and that could not be allowed.

“Iza?” her head bolted up from her place wedged between her bed and nightstand as her door opened, tiny feet pattering in. Had maka managed to get the tanuki to come to them? Kazehime moved forward, on all fours for a second, to peek around her nightstand at the open door, pushing away some of the mess in her incred

_____________________________________________________________________________________

My mind is slipping;; Private Miku_chibi_by_kenneos-d4l2s2w

My mind is slipping;; Private H6NcPbM My mind is slipping;; Private H6NcPbM My mind is slipping;; Private H6NcPbM My mind is slipping;; Private H6NcPbM

Current date/time is 18th March 2024, 7:59 pm